Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
College Park, GA
I love these candies and they taste really good! The only thing about them is that they are super chewy so they get stuck in my teeth easily. But other than that I love them!
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
I don't buy these that often because my husband and I will fight over them lol so if I buy them, I have to hide them otherwise they disappear. They are always soft and tasty.
Steph A.
Steph A.
Oak Creek, WI
These are my favorite! They are always nice fresh and soft! They have. great flavor that never changes. There are plenty of duplicates out there but these are still the best!
Louise P.
Louise P.
Grand Rapids, MI
My favorite gummy candy! This is a very nostalgic cans for me because I remember eating this with my sister when we were little. Perfectly sweet and softer than most gummies!
Vennesa B.
Vennesa B.
Mount Holly, NJ
Sugar free taste good and get affordable just when you get it in the box form make sure you get the bag one the cheat you out in to box putting a little bit in it be careful.
Faith R.
Faith R.
De Graff, OH
I have been eating these since. Iwas a little kid!! And they are fat free which makes it even better! I definitely recommend these for people who want a better choice of candy!
Frances O.
Frances O.
I have to stop getting the jumbo bag of these. I end up eating way more than a serving at a time. They are very addicting and I usually buy them when they are on sale for $5!
Kenzy C.
Kenzy C.
Cheyenne, Wy
Delicious treat I love them for movies or any other time. They make me happy and we don't always have them because they never last. You can get them at almost any drug store!
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
N Hollywood, CA
Let's just say my first car was named "Sweden" because as a little red Honda Civic---I'm sure you would be able to see the resemblance. Love love love..especially on flights.
Mariell T.
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT
This is one of my absolutely favorite candies! I love how sweet they are and the flavor. They are so chewy too, which I love. Can't eat them cold cause it's too hard to chew.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?