Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Kenosha, WI

This is the best candy to just eat watching a movie or just eating . They are soft an good. You can buy them at walmart for just 5 dollars a big bag! I recommend them to candy junkies lol like me
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.

I love the simplicity of this candy. I love the cherry flavor. I love the consistency of the candy. I love that you can buy them almost anywhere and they always taste the same. Always a favorite.
Shauna R.
Shauna R.

Diesel the perfect candy for bringing to the movie and chewing on or just sitting around on the couch watching a movie and doing on they never fail to quench my need for something sweet and chewy
Jesenia E.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA

I love love these candies!!! at any moment I could eat these. the texture is great and the flavor as well. this is my number one candy to go to. plus it's fun to play with for deserts and treats.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Brooklyn, NY

Swedish fish is a candy that I have had since I was young, so I love the taste. I buy it from Walgreens mostly. I purchase this once a month typically. The fish tastes sweet and it is very chewy.
Rachel  K.
Rachel K.
Atlanta , Ga

I didn't even realize how much i liked swedish fish until i tried them again for the first time in years. I became obsessed and this was the only thing i had a sweet tooth for for almost a year!
Jordyn E.
Jordyn E.
York, PA

Swedish have been a go to candy for me. A candy that has been around forever proves its worth. I live to keep these handy for munching when I have a sweet tooth. I have also made my son a fan :)
Susannah C.
Susannah C.
N Hollywood, CA

Swedish fish are just delicious. They're the perfect type of chewy — soft, not too gummy or sticky. I'm not sure there's even another candy I could compare them to! They're unique and flavorful.
Jessie P.
Jessie P.
Dunstable, MA

I think swedish fish taste wicked good at the first bite but i think they eventually taste gross. They are easy to find and pretty affordable but they always end up grossing me out after a while
Sharon L.
Sharon L.

Swedish fish are a great chewy candy gummy. They have great flavor and they are a good value for what you get. I would definitely recommend this product to others and they are repurchase worthy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now