22 colors available

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

Buy on Walmart*
Liz D.
Liz D.
I ate these growing up and still do today! They are super affordable and the new re sealable bag is great! They have their own unique taste you can't find anywhere else.
Danelle J.
Danelle J.
Clover, SC
I think Swedish fish are good. They are kinda like a chill candy. Not too sweet or sour but they are like a mild candy. I love them though. They are really chewy though.
Shiawntae G.
Shiawntae G.
Just had a bag lastnight. my absolute favorite and only candy I do eat. The price is cheap and huge. You can purchase these Swedish fish at any Walmart or store possible
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Fort Myers, FL
I have a top few favorite candies and this is definitely one. I love the chewyness and sweet taste. I usually buy them on the go at a gas station. great road trip snack!
Laura W.
Laura W.
Fresno , CA
Swedish fish are one of my favorites! The taste is so yummy and I eat this whenever I go to the movies or if I'm ever having a sweet tooth! I would recommend this candy!
Anna Maria R.
Anna Maria R.
Lake Orion , Mi
This is a must have in our house at all times! The one reliable candy with my toddler! She loves the great taste as do I! This is a classic candy and we love it so much!
Shaina M.
Shaina M.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Yesyesyes one of my FAVORITES. I will never ever pass up an opportunity to eat some of these! They are perfectly sweet and the texture makes them fun to eat! Love them.
Tierney S.
Tierney S.
Buy these for my dad. They're his favorite. He loves them. So delicious! So sweet. Perfectly soft, easy to chew. They go so quickly. Everyone in the family loves them!
Abbey M.
Abbey M.
Indianapolis, IN
Swedish fish are a family favorite. They are perfect companion to movie popcorn. I love to eat these when I want something sweet, but I'm not in the mood for chocolate.
Kaelyn O.
Kaelyn O.
I love Swedish fish! If you're someone that's looking for a candy that tastes just like red sour patch kids without the sour it's great. So glad that I gave then a try!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?