Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Ryley M.
Ryley M.
Murphysboro, IL

Best candy ever! I use to eat these as a little girl and ever time I eat one I'm always reminded of my past. Only bad part is how sticky they are in your teeth. Be careful if you have restorative dental work
Angela K.
Angela K.
Manassas, VA

These are fun for decorative desserts, but are also delicious! I will sometimes put these on cupcakes or in an alcoholic drink to look like its swimming around. It kind of in a way taste similar to twizzlers
Lupita1 s.
Lupita1 s.
Ridgewood, NY

I love these candy ..chewy and sweet just the kind of candy I like . I love taking this in my purse when ever I need a sback when I'm in class. I love how they don't make your hands sticky when eating these .
Selina G.
Selina G.
Long Beach, CA

I used to love this candy as a child. i recently stopped by at rite aid and picked this candy up and wow. i regret not getting it sooner. Its amazing. the packaging is so adorable and its very soft and chewy
Katie M.
Katie M.
Reading, PA

Classic candy that's cheap and easy to find at just about anywhere. Packages come in a range of sizes so you choose how much you want. I always love this candy and it never lasts for more then a few minutes.
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
Pittsburgh, PA

Love these little candies. They have such a unique taste like no other gummy candy. There red and bright and I love them. There very addictive and affordable. I eat these pretty often. I will buy again soon.
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Mooresville, NC

Absolute go-to snack when I know I am not hungry, but craving something sweet. Texture and taste are always amazing! Just fun overall and great value. Grab a huge bag and always keep around the office.
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.

I absolutely love Swedish Fish. There's so much flavor to them and they're chewy but not overly so. They are a great value for the price. You can find these at any grocery store. I plan on buying them again!
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.

Love Swedish fish! Great kind of candy! Nice & chewy! Great taste as well! Always have them for a quick snack and for on the go type of situations! Amazing! Pricing is good as well! You buy what you pay for!
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.

Got these at the farmers market one time. Wasn't sure about buying them but I'm glad I did. We ended up going to the beach for a day trip the next day and had these for the kids. Easy to take along and carry
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?