Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Concrete, WA

love these chewy delicious fish. It's a classic cherry gummy fish shape candy. I pick these up once in a while. they never disappoint, always puts a smile on my kids face when they discover my stash.
Allison V.
Allison V.

Swedish fish are my go-to movie theater candy. I love the chewiness of these candies. Never to hard to chew. Plus they are not like other gummy candies. They are kinda addicting and I don't know why.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Schaumburg, IL

Chewy gummy fish. They have a tougher skin than most chewy gummies in the USA (think gummy bears). They are very satisfying to bite into, taste good, and hold up to being in mixed drinks really well.
Momoka K.
Momoka K.
Honolulu, HI

I like the flavor of Swedish Fish and it is great because it doesn't have a variety of flavors to chose from. Which makes it easier to grab into the bag and choose randomly without having a favorite.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

I will never stop loving these--simple as that! I can't even put my finger on what's so great about them. Maybe it's just that they remind me of childhood or they're really that dang addicting!
Aly O.
Aly O.

I grew up on Swedish fish.... They are a such a classic treat! They taste great. The only thing that I don't like about them is that they seem to have a slight powdery coating on the outside if them.
Cherie L.
Cherie L.
Cedar City, UT

Swedish Fish are one of my favorite go to treats. For long car trips they are the best. They taste so good and yummy. They aren't to sweet but just sweet enough to take care of a sweet tooth craving.
Corey C.
Corey C.
Poughkeepsie, NY

These bad boys are so addicting! I absolutely love the very unique flavor. The texture is great because it's gummy, but not sticky at all. Also, the iconic fish-shape is really cute and eye-catching.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Cleveland, OH

I bought the huge big bag, I left them at work for if I was craving a sweet snack. I love the chewiness and flavor of a real Swedish fish, the generic ones do not have that almost rubbery consistency
Any H.
Any H.
Austin, TX

Swedish fish have and always will be my favorite candy. They bring back memories of my grandma bringing them to my brother and I every time that she would visit and remind us of our Swedish heritage.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now