Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Kt M.
Kt M.
Thiensville, WI
They are a classic treat perfect for gritty that sweet tooth. I take these on the road when I travel for a quick snack in the hotel room. Great flavor can't beat the original!
Juli G.
Juli G.
A classic candy, not necessarily my favorite, but I wouldn't turn it away either. One dimensional in flavor but tends to hit the spot when I desire something fruity and chewy.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Killeen, TX
There is just something about the texture of Swedish fish that is completely different from all the other gummy candies out there. Which I really like. The flavor is good too.
Vassalboro, ME
Yum, yum , yum. Everyone in my family loves these little swimmers! Perfectly sweet, not tart at all! Also not a bad gummy , for the fact it doesn't stick to your teeth so bad!
Brenna S.
I love this candy! My entire house hold loved to fight over them. They are extremely chewy but super good. Great flavor too! Great ptoduct to use for alcoholic beverages also!
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
I don't buy these that often because my husband and I will fight over them lol so if I buy them, I have to hide them otherwise they disappear. They are always soft and tasty.
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
N Hollywood, CA
Let's just say my first car was named "Sweden" because as a little red Honda Civic---I'm sure you would be able to see the resemblance. Love love love..especially on flights.
Kenzy C.
Kenzy C.
Cheyenne, Wy
Delicious treat I love them for movies or any other time. They make me happy and we don't always have them because they never last. You can get them at almost any drug store!
Louise P.
Louise P.
Grand Rapids , MI
My favorite gummy candy! This is a very nostalgic cans for me because I remember eating this with my sister when we were little. Perfectly sweet and softer than most gummies!
Frances O.
Frances O.
I have to stop getting the jumbo bag of these. I end up eating way more than a serving at a time. They are very addicting and I usually buy them when they are on sale for $5!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?