Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jill S.
Jill S.

Delicious! These are one of my favorite candies ever! They have a gummy texture and a sweet flavor. I love that they come in multiple sizes too. The mini fish are great but I prefer the original size.
Lakiya N.
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI

It's one of the best candies in the world. I've always ate this growing up and I still love them not. They aren't easy to get at times but when I do see them they are a must have!! It's a yummy taste.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA

I love Swedish fish! It's the perfect bite size gummy candy! You can find them everywhere and they are very cheap! I love getting the big bags so I always have some. I will always buy these candies!!!
Melissa K.
Melissa K.

These are an unexpected addiction candy. The flavor and awesome and the texture is good. I buy these at cvs. They are usually on sale and a good buy. I will re purchase. You can also get them at ikea.
Annaleigh D.
Annaleigh D.

Delicious flavor and texture! It's the perfect amount of chewy that doesn't hurt your teeth. Since it's unhealthy I don't eat it too often but it is at a nice price point for when you want some candy.
Cameron S.
Cameron S.

This is my go to driving food. I love Swedish Fish (though I have been told not to eat them because there is soy in them, I think). They don't really compare to any other candy, but they're very good.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Blue Island, IL

So addicting! Maybe I have no self control but j can never eat just a couple! The flavor is very unique, kind of in the very side but not lol and they don't have the plastic-y flavor many gummies have
Sophia R.
Sophia R.
N Las Vegas, NV

I LOVE Swedish Fish. When I first tried them, I did not think they were going to be as good as they are. A good texture. Very chewy. It has the right amount of sweetness. A good snack to satisfy you.
Allison V.
Allison V.

Swedish fish are my go-to movie theater candy. I love the chewiness of these candies. Never to hard to chew. Plus they are not like other gummy candies. They are kinda addicting and I don't know why.
Becky M.
Becky M.

I love swedish fish so much these are so good i bought these at target you can buy them at walmart and other places too. I eat this sooooo much and great value. I totally recommend you must try this.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now