Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.

I don't really care for Swedish fish. They are ok for once and while, but I prefer chocolate if I'm looking for a sweet treat. You can buy these at the grocery store. I don't plan on purchasing in the future.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Manhattan, KS

I'm a big Swedish fish fan, I like their consistency and the fact that they aren't super artificial. They are not expensive, maybe $2 for a bag, but can often find them in the bin with $1 movie theater candy.
Jelena K.
Jelena K.
Jersey Vlg, TX

I simply love this candy. It is not too sweet, it has just the right amount of sweetness to it. The flavour is great as well, not overwhelming. The price is reasonable too. I would recommend this to a friend.
Lexi W.
Lexi W.
Tempe, Az

I'm in love with Swedish fish! They're vegan and just plain delicious. So chewy, I run through a bag like nothing. I eat them all the time. Alternatives will never compare. If you've never had them, try them!
Jasmine O.
Jasmine O.

Love Swedish fish! Great kind of candy! Nice & chewy! Great taste as well! Always have them for a quick snack and for on the go type of situations! Amazing! Pricing is good as well! You buy what you pay for!
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.

Got these at the farmers market one time. Wasn't sure about buying them but I'm glad I did. We ended up going to the beach for a day trip the next day and had these for the kids. Easy to take along and carry
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.

I absolutely love Swedish Fish. There's so much flavor to them and they're chewy but not overly so. They are a great value for the price. You can find these at any grocery store. I plan on buying them again!
Julie R.
Julie R.
Poplar Bluff, MO

These are great, I don't know what it is about them but they are completely different from any other gummy candy I've had before. They almost have an outer shell to them, they are one of my favorite candies!
Christina L.
Christina L.
Cottage Grove, MN

I love these things, and rating might not even be fair because they are one of those things that remind me of childhood so they just take me to a happy place. Fresh, or even slightly stale they're delicious.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
San Antonio, TX

Such a simple, delicious treat! It love the texture of the fish, which is a bit harder than typical gummies but certainly still chewy. The cherry flavor of this candy is perfect: subtle and not overpowering.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?