22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
S L.
S L.
I absolutely LOVE Swedish Fish! The gummy consistency and the size of the fish is perfect. They also have minis too! I love packing these as a snack on the go.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
I love love love these! The pure red ones are great as well as the multicolored! They're always so fresh and chewy, they're a must try if you like gummy candy.
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Puyallup, WA
You can't go wrong with these classic candies! Perfect for movie night. The red fish are a must. Love when I get a fresh bag and they are super soft and gummy!
Dana P.
Dana P.
Port Richey, FL
These little red fish are soo addictive! They are just the right amount of chewy but in a soft not sticky way that i can easily eat a bag without realizing it.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Iron River, WI
Seriously can't get enough of these!! They're my favorite candy, and I'm not a sweets/candy person! I don't eat them often but they are sure a treat when I do.
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
These are one of my favorites when it comes to chewy candy. I will say- always check the date on them because older ones will be harder and not taste as good.
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
I used to love these growing up. They have a good flavor that is nice and sweet. They also have a great texture which i think if important with gummy candies.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
My grandfather and I can eat these all day..they are just the perfect snack and delicious. Buy them from drug stores or from Sams club to get a oversized bag.
Asia T.
Asia T.
N Brunswick, NJ
I absolutely LOVE these candies. I can't watch a movie at the theater without them, and I love the little individual packs that my kids get trick or treating.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Saint Johns, FL
Love Swedish fish. They are gummy but not hard. They are better than most gummy candy. Very affordable compared to other candy. I get these at publix usually.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?