Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I love Swedish fish; this has been a childhood favorite since as long as I can remember and I'm glad they have not changed its taste or texture. It's a perfect treat for when I have a sweet tooth.
Rae P.
Rae P.
Cambridge , MA

My all time favorite candy! I only like the red though, the other flavors just taste generic. I love the resealable bags because they are perfect to just keep on hand to snack from here and there!
Christina M.
Christina M.

Swedish fish are my weakness! They're chewy and always stick to my teeth so I wouldn't eat them if I just had dental work or if you wear braces. The flavor is unique, they taste like Swedish fish!
Kina B.
Kina B.
Metairie, LA

This has always been one of my favorite candies. I probably get a bag every week from walgreens. They often have sales, but even when i don't I still buy them. I often get them at Costco or Sam's.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Cincinnati, OH

My absolute favorite candy besides Reese's but i tend to stay away from chocolate. Swedish fish is like my go to candy whenever i go to the novies or to work. Because its easy to fit in your pocket
Jess C.
Jess C.
ANN ARBOR, MI

Try parting these away from me as a kid, and it would have been the last thing you do. Unfortunately I can't really eat too many of them anymore, but they are hands down the candy of my childhood.
Nyanna T.
Nyanna T.

I'm currently upsest with swedish fish . I've never really cared for them but now I'm all for them . These are really good and I like that they don't have a nasty aftertaste like most candy does .
Patty V.
Patty V.
Huntington Beach, CA

Swedish Fish are the all-time best candy for the movies. They are fresh, fruity, delicious, and chewy so they don't make any noise in a quiet movie theatre. I want to share my bag, but I never do.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

My all time favorite chewy candies. Loved these for years and 20 years later, they're still the same as I remember. Not too chewy, and don't get stuck in your teeth too bad. Delicious fruit flavor
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
syracuse , ny

I personally have never been a fan of Swedish fish. I know a lot of people that love them my fiancee in particular but I just don't like them at all. I love gymmies but these are not my cup of tea.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now