Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Molly W.
Molly W.
Bella Vista, AR

Love these chewy treats I do wish they were a little tart, but that's just my preference. They are so much fun to use in themed drinks for parties, and I like taking them to school or work to have for a snack
Fodilat I.
Fodilat I.

Swedish Fish are my all-time favorite candy to have with me. For me particularly, I have them as at least three times a week. They are super affordable and I'd really like to see done more products like this.
Rachelle C.
Rachelle C.
Des Moines, WA

I love the cherry flavor these give but wow do these get stuck in your teeth! It's annoying eating these because of how chewy they are as well. Besides that I love the taste of them and they can be addicting!
Jean J.
Jean J.

Swedish fish are the best they are red and chewy they are a little pricey but really delicious the value is really good I got mine at a gas station and I love them so much yes I would recommend them to anyone
Amanda B.
Amanda B.

Swedish fish are these ooey gooey gummy fish with a great red flavor. I'm sure they are supposed to be cherry or strawberry or something but when you think of red candy this is what i expect it to taste like.
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN

At first, I wasn't impressed by these, but they're addicting. Something about them just pulls you in. They're not overly sweet. I like the consistency of these and I feel like you get a good amount in a pack.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

You either like these things or you don't. I personally am. Or a fan. They are super sweet, get stuck in your teeth, and get a weird crunchy outside if not fresh. Don't bother, choose Sour patch kids instead!
Luz  B.
Luz B.

Man oh man are these my favorite childhood candies. Very chewy but the flavor is amazing! I eat these anytime I go to Walmart they have them for like 99cents. There's no alternatives this is the one you want!
Maida T.
Maida T.

I don't like this sticky candy .I got it at IKEA and it was very. Cheap but I didn't like the flavor .its good value as a lot of it is available in the bag . It's a fine thing not very good .i don't recommend
marissa s.
marissa s.
Philadelphia, PA

My ultimate snack. How can you not eat them. I like to let them get soft and chewy. You can always find them on me. They are cheap and usually get them from the dollar tree. This bring me back to my childhood
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?