22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Maria L.
Maria L.
Binghamton, NY
They're the perfect candy! They're sweet and soft. I'll always get them at the movie theaters. Of course they can get stuck on your teeth very easily but it's worth it.
Abbey M.
Abbey M.
Indianapolis, IN
Swedish fish are a family favorite. They are perfect companion to movie popcorn. I love to eat these when I want something sweet, but I'm not in the mood for chocolate.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Vancouver , WA
My favorite candy in the whole entire world!!! Literally so good. Perfect texture, gummy, chewy and such a yummy flavor. If you've never had Swedish Fish, you NEED to!!
Trisha D.
Trisha D.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Whenever I don't want something too sweet, this is the perfect gummy candy to reach for. It's delicious and very addicting, once you have one you won't be able to stop.
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Bolingbrook
Oh lord I love these candies! They are totally addicting. Always soft and flavorful, whether you get the variety of flavored or a bag of just reds. They are soooo good!
Heather F.
Heather F.
This is one of my favorite sweet treats. I love that it is so mildly flavored and that the texture is so smooth and easy to chew. Its not overly sticky or sweet either.
sarah g.
sarah g.
I love these! My absolute favorite candy of all times. They are sweet and yummy. Not to sweet, gummy , or any of that. It's a perfect flavor in your mouth full of yum!
Divya B.
Divya B.
These treats are perfect for my little ones. They love to play with them and they taste really good too. I think they should make them in different colors and flavors.
Tessa D.
Tessa D.
S Williamsprt, PA
Tradition red fish take me back to my childhood being at baseball games. I loved eating these throughout the whole game. They are sweet and chewy without being sticky.
Mary V.
Mary V.
Tucson, AZ
One of my favorite candy bags to grab before heading to the movies (and sneaking it in my purse!) the texture is always perfect and the flavor is unique and delicious.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?