The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,391 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
This is a great product-- everybody loves Swedish fish so it's awesome when you can get it in a large size. The taste is amazing, not too sweet but just sweet enough. It's something you can snack on anytime. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Never been a fan of Swedish fish...I'm very picky about gummy texture and just never really liked them. I gave them 3 stars though because I know a lot of people that do like that so they must not be too bad lol...
Red Swedish fish are the best! We have tried a bunch of different colors and knock offs and you just can't beat the original! Love the mellow fruity flavor and the fact that they chew but don't stick to your teeth!
i'm OBSESSED with swedish fish. i always eat so many that i make myself sick (completely worth it) i love when i find the huge bags because it lasts me at least a week. i forever will be a customer for swedish fish
This are great for anyone who likes cherry flavored candy. They are a simple candy but still have great flavor. I've only purchased these a couple of times but I still think they are great and are affordable
My husband buys them for our children. I eat them once in a while, they have good flavor but for me they are too chewy and they can get stuck on your teeth. They are affordable and you can find them at any store.
I love sweetish fish. I find it very good that they are sticky when eating them with your hands. They are sticky in your mouth but not until they get wet. There also not to sweet which makes them a perfect snack
I'm addicted to these little fish! They are a classic and have a cherry-ish flavor. And I'm obsessed! This is my go to candy for anything, and the only complaint i would have is they tend to get stuck in braces
I like Swedish fish a lot! They are a gummy candy, but they're different from other gummies that are available. I think they're available at most stores, and they're a reasonable price. I would repurchase them.
I almost wish I didn't love Swedish Fish as much as I do! The flavor is addicting, and the gummy texture is perfect without getting stuck in your teeth. If only they weren't so bad for you - I'd be treating myself all the time!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos