Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Blue Island, IL

So addicting! Maybe I have no self control but j can never eat just a couple! The flavor is very unique, kind of in the very side but not lol and they don't have the plastic-y flavor many gummies have
Elisabet D.
Elisabet D.

I love Swedish Fish! They are the perfect candy for anytime. They are harder on the outside and chewy on the inside. I have bought them in all different sizes including the three pound bag they have.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN

These are some of the most disgusting chewy, things ive ever ate. The fact i don't eat fish, and the fact that i don't like gummies anyways, makes this a one star review. These things are so nasty OMG.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Cleveland, OH

I bought the huge big bag, I left them at work for if I was craving a sweet snack. I love the chewiness and flavor of a real Swedish fish, the generic ones do not have that almost rubbery consistency
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Schaumburg, IL

Chewy gummy fish. They have a tougher skin than most chewy gummies in the USA (think gummy bears). They are very satisfying to bite into, taste good, and hold up to being in mixed drinks really well.
Cherie L.
Cherie L.
Cedar City, UT

Swedish Fish are one of my favorite go to treats. For long car trips they are the best. They taste so good and yummy. They aren't to sweet but just sweet enough to take care of a sweet tooth craving.
Sophia R.
Sophia R.
N Las Vegas, NV

I LOVE Swedish Fish. When I first tried them, I did not think they were going to be as good as they are. A good texture. Very chewy. It has the right amount of sweetness. A good snack to satisfy you.
Tori T.
Tori T.
Southgate, MI

Favorite candy! Plus with this big bag it lasts awhile! Love the resealable packaging, keeps everything fresh for a very long time. Can always find this share able size bag at my local grocery store.
Martha L.
Martha L.

THESE ARE THE BEST GUMMY LIKE CANDIES. I have no idea why I love these so much, but they are so good. Addicting my good. They are affordable and great for parties. I would definitely recommend these.
Aysenur R.
Aysenur R.
Mantua, NJ

Mmm, you can never go wrong with Swedish fish! Not only is it affordable, but also it is very tasty and is a good value. I bought my last Swedish fish from WaWa. I would recommend to others for sure!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now