Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Katie D.
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
These have always been a favorite of mine , its just a classic candy from my childhood. You can always find them at the dollar store so you don't have to pay high price for them.
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Hubbard Lake, MI
I wasn't a huge fan of Swedish fish but my boyfriend loves them and when I had a candy craving they would be the only thing around. I still don't love them, but they aren't bad.
Alaina C.
Alaina C.
Fredonia, NY
Can you say yum? These are an awesome affordable snack that will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth! If you leave them open they can go stale but I often finish in one seating!
Tara H.
Tara H.
Waukon, Ia
My son loves these. They are not my favorite "chewy" candy but this is what he likes to get as his treat quite a bit. I can't argue with that. Its healthier then a lot of them.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Portland, ME
Another classic candy from my childhood, which my kids love now. These are a staple at every at-home movie night. Now I have to buy two packages - because one was never enough!
Kate W.
Kate W.
I'm a big fan of Swedish fish or any of the chewy candies. The big bag may seem like a lot but if you're a fan of Swedish fish you'll eat them in a rather short amount of time.
andrea p.
andrea p.
Kuna, ID
May 18, 2016, 12:35 p.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
My kids and husband love swedish fish. I don't like the taste they taste waxy. They are in any store that sells candy. The are cheap. Fun to use to decorate cakes and cupcakes.
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.
Trenton, NJ
Delicious gummy candy ! The red ones are my absolute favorite. They are and always have stood up to their brands reputation. I would highly recommend these to all candy lovers!
Cyndi S.
Cyndi S.
Wasilla, AK
Return to my childhood. I like fruity chewy candy treats and this is one of my faves. I sneak them into boring training classes and share with those close to me. chewy goodness
Megan C.
Megan C.
Yum! Swedish fish are great and the non-fat aspect makes them even more appealing. Careful though... you can't eat just one!! Perfect to add into Jell-O for an underwater scene.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?