22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Waipahu, HI
Love eating Swedish fish! The flavor is great and I love gummy candies. My only complaint is that it sometimes gets stuck to my teeth but it's kind of worth it.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This gummy candy has such a distinct flavor, different than any other gummy candy out there, which is why I like it. Not sour and has the perfect chewy texture.
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
I have loved Swedish fish ever since I was a child. They have great flavor & I like anything gummy. These are one of my favorites & they are not very expensive.
Penny S.
Penny S.
Summerville, SC
Love these! Good flavor (though I don't know what exactly it is besides yummy). They are cute little fish. My favorite part of them is the texture of the gummy!
Larissa W.
Larissa W.
Mocksville, Nc
One of my most favorite candy!! We purchase this huge bag atkeast 1-2 a week. We are big on candy in our house, and between me and two boys it gets gone quick!!
Jen Y.
Jen Y.
Niles, IL
Delicious flavor and always satisfies my chewy candy craving. Have yet to find a better alternative. Price point is good, several different size bags available.
Evelyn G.
Evelyn G.
Mission, TX
I loved getting this candy in my candy bags at parties because we rarely saw them growing up. when on different occassions me and my cousins decide to get them.
Florence K.
Florence K.
Brooklyn, NY
These Swedish Fish are really good. I prefer the red ones, so I usually buy this one over the assorted pack. I usually buy this when I go to the movie theatre.
S L.
S L.
I absolutely LOVE Swedish Fish! The gummy consistency and the size of the fish is perfect. They also have minis too! I love packing these as a snack on the go.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Iron River, WI
Seriously can't get enough of these!! They're my favorite candy, and I'm not a sweets/candy person! I don't eat them often but they are sure a treat when I do.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?