Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Jill S.
Jill S.

Delicious! These are one of my favorite candies ever! They have a gummy texture and a sweet flavor. I love that they come in multiple sizes too. The mini fish are great but I prefer the original size.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Springfield, MO

This is my husband's favorite candy! I brought this home for him and he got so excited! Cheapest way to keep him happy! They are juicy and have a fun shape...can't beat that! We buy them all the time!
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Blue Island, IL

So addicting! Maybe I have no self control but j can never eat just a couple! The flavor is very unique, kind of in the very side but not lol and they don't have the plastic-y flavor many gummies have
brooke p.
brooke p.

These are one of my go-to favorite snacks. The flavor of these is amazing and I can't stop eating these once I start. I can usually find these at the gas stations or grocery stores for a good price!
Alexa W.
Alexa W.

Delicious, chewy, savory. I love these things, and have for years. 10/10 would recommend. Walmart has the best prices for bulk, but dollar/convenient have best prices for single packs. Try some today!
Tabitha P.
Tabitha P.
Sabana grande

Swedish fish are by far my most favorite candy ! It is very affordable, very chewy , very delicious. I buy it whenever I find them in the store, it's a great value I definitely buy more than just once
Any H.
Any H.
Austin, TX

Swedish fish have and always will be my favorite candy. They bring back memories of my grandma bringing them to my brother and I every time that she would visit and remind us of our Swedish heritage.
Martha L.
Martha L.

THESE ARE THE BEST GUMMY LIKE CANDIES. I have no idea why I love these so much, but they are so good. Addicting my good. They are affordable and great for parties. I would definitely recommend these.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Concrete, WA

love these chewy delicious fish. It's a classic cherry gummy fish shape candy. I pick these up once in a while. they never disappoint, always puts a smile on my kids face when they discover my stash.
Momoka K.
Momoka K.
Honolulu, HI

I like the flavor of Swedish Fish and it is great because it doesn't have a variety of flavors to chose from. Which makes it easier to grab into the bag and choose randomly without having a favorite.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now