Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Katy, TX
My daughter and her friends like this candy. They recently tried putting the candy in the fridge first and it is refreshing on a summer day! We don't buy this product very often.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Jupiter, FL
So fie just eat one and you will know. This stuff is so worth it and it's very inexpensive usually it's at cvs for a buy two for 3$ deal and I'd say this is one of my fav candies
Jonis B.
Jonis B.
Mill Creek
My favorite candy. I was first weirded out that there are only red fish, but now I am use to it and can't eat any other brands. It's not too sweet and the texture is just right.
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Swedish fish and are my all time favorite candy. There like gummies and they give you something to chew on and have little snacks on because you can just grab a handfull and go.
Alaina C.
Alaina C.
Fredonia, NY
Can you say yum? These are an awesome affordable snack that will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth! If you leave them open they can go stale but I often finish in one seating!
Katie D.
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
These have always been a favorite of mine , its just a classic candy from my childhood. You can always find them at the dollar store so you don't have to pay high price for them.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
The taste is good, but I can't eat a lot in a row because they are so sweet and chewy. I also do not like how they are always stuck in my teeth. Not my candy of choice but good.
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Hubbard Lake, MI
I wasn't a huge fan of Swedish fish but my boyfriend loves them and when I had a candy craving they would be the only thing around. I still don't love them, but they aren't bad.
Sebin C.
Sebin C.
Diamond Bar, CA
Dude. These are one of my ultimate guilty pleasures tbh. I just hate how pricey they come out to be because I'll buy an entire bag and end up eating all of it in like 2-3 days!
Tara H.
Tara H.
Waukon, Ia
My son loves these. They are not my favorite "chewy" candy but this is what he likes to get as his treat quite a bit. I can't argue with that. Its healthier then a lot of them.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?