Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Gwyn B.
Gwyn B.
Tabernacle, NJ

I won a buy of these at a carnival and they are so good. I know they can be unhealthy but it is ok to have a little treat for yourself once and a while. When I do get them I get a big bag for the whole family.
Morenike K.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY

I like it but too much of it makes my teeth hurt. my mom always get them. i cannot compare it to gummy bears. but they are botgh chewy in a different kind of way. its a must try but I'm not addicted or anything
hannah b.
hannah b.
Grimes, IA

BUTTER ME UP AND CALL ME A BISCUIT. these are my FAVORITE candy. the chewiness, the flavor, just everything about this candy is so great I love these with all of my heart. I want all of them in the whole world
Nou L.
Nou L.

My favorite flavors/colors are the red and yellow ones. I've seen them sell the red ones as it's own bag before, not sure about the other colors. I love it when they are really soft (they can be inconsistent).
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I've been eating these things since I was a kid and I love them. My mom will always but them for the family. Such a good value and good taste. I don't eat it a lot but for the price they're at I totally would.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Malden, MA

My favorite candy! The perfect flavor I can eat an entire bag ( and I have!) it's affordable and can be found at any store. It's a cherryish flavor that's the right amount of sweet! Obviously repurchase worthy
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA

I am personally not a fan of Swedish fish. They are usually hard and get stuck in your teeth. They are not soft. I can't explain the taste. I am just not a fan lol give me some gummy bears and I am good to go!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Decatur, GA

I like Swedish fish. Some people absolutely hate them and I'm not sure why. They are sweet and have a subtle cherry flavor. They are a bit chewy but I enjoy them for movies or giving out as a Halloween treat.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.

Swedish fish are these ooey gooey gummy fish with a great red flavor. I'm sure they are supposed to be cherry or strawberry or something but when you think of red candy this is what i expect it to taste like.
Fodilat I.
Fodilat I.

Swedish Fish are my all-time favorite candy to have with me. For me particularly, I have them as at least three times a week. They are super affordable and I'd really like to see done more products like this.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now