Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Emma K.
Emma K.
Fort Worth, TX

Such a yummy yummy candy. No smell, which I prefer. Not too much of a taste, which i like because it doesn't make my stomach hurt. They are very affordable, you can find at drugstores and dollar stores.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX

I buy these for my son and I we absolutely love them! And they aren't to expensive I usually grab a couple of bags of candy once a month for movie night or good behavior. I'd definitely recommend these.
Cheri B.
Cheri B.
Bloomington, IN

Basic Swedish fish is amazing! I love the flavor. I've never tasted anything else like them. They are an affordable snack for sure. I'd say you get a pretty good value for the bag and the price you pay.
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Orlando, FL

This is one of those candies that isn't particularly my favorite but once i start eating them I can't stop. They are super chewy with a very light and mild flavor and they aren't too see which is nice.
Kari C.
Kari C.
Peoria, IL

These are soo good. My kids and I eat these a lot. So chewy and delicious. They taste like a funny cherry flavor. Great value. You get a lot of gummies in the package. We tend to buy these a lot. Yummy
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Berkeley, CA

I am a huge gummy candy fan and Swedish fish are just a classic. The texture is unique for a gummy: it's less stretchy and gooey than usual. They have a light fruit flavor and are not too sugary sweet.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville

My husband absolutely loves Swedish Fish. I grab them at the gas station for him every now and then. I can't stand that they get stuck in my teeth, but he loves the flavor. He would recommend to others
Madi D.
Madi D.

One of my favorite candies! I like this bag because they will stay fresh way longer. This size is a good deal as long as you have the willpower to not eat it all at once, I'd definitely buy this again!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Chugiak, AK

These are one of my all time favorite candies! I even got my boyfriend (who is swedish, heh) to fall for them. After referencing them several times, I sent him some to try and he really liked them too!
Asia Q.
Asia Q.
Raleigh, NC

These are my all time favorite snack! When I was younger growing up in Jersey, we would go to the corner store where you can buy individual pieces of candy. All my money would be spent on Swedish Fish.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now