22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,501 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Never been a fan of Swedish fish...I'm very picky about gummy texture and just never really liked them. I gave them 3 stars though because I know a lot of people that do like that so they must not be too bad lol...
This are great for anyone who likes cherry flavored candy. They are a simple candy but still have great flavor. I've only purchased these a couple of times but I still think they are great and are affordable
Very sweet and very addicting. If you keep eating them they can make you feel sick because they are mainly sugar but if you are able to control yourself a little they are delicious and definitely worth the purchase
I would eat these all day if it meant I wouldn't gain weight haha my boyfriend and I love these candies! They are great value for the affordable cost. They are delicious too! I would definitely recommend to others.
I could honestly eat a whole bag of Swedish Fish! They are one of my favorite candies! Unlike a lot of candy, the bag comes pretty full. I have never had a gummy that can compare to them. Delicious and inexpensive. Writing this review made me want some!
Not a big fan of gummy candy but these are so amazing!!! The flavor is the best ever and the texture is even awesome. They are the perfect amount of chewy and the perfect amount of sweet, I highly recommend these!
Amazing gummy candy. Gummies aren't my favorite but when I go for some I go for these. I love the flavor. I got mine from target. They are affordable which is great as well. Would recommend for a movie night snack
This is a great product-- everybody loves Swedish fish so it's awesome when you can get it in a large size. The taste is amazing, not too sweet but just sweet enough. It's something you can snack on anytime. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Swedish fish are one of my all time favorite candy. I really don't have a sweet tooth but when I do want some type of candy I always go for the Swedish fish. I would recommend this to those who just love candy!
First tried these when my co-workers brought in the 5lb bag to share. Immediately addicted, although I am more prone to liking the smaller fishes than the big ones. These always remind me of work but sooooo yummy.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos