The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,295 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I have love these since I was a kid and the candy lady sold them for a penny. still the same great taste that bring back great childhood memories.
I love the red fish every since i was little my dad always got me these at the penny store and now i buy them all the time ....its the favorite!!!
YESS don't really like gummies but these are so good!! they're a little tough to chew but I kinda like that. I love that there is only one flavor.
These will always be my favorite candies. They remind me of my childhood. No other brands compare. They taste great and are always soft and chewy.
I love Swedish fish it is the BEST CANDY Ever ❤️😘😘😀😀 can I get to and this is my first time I heard it from my sister so I wanted to try thank you
Who doesn't love swedish fish? they have a great taste that anyone can enjoy and if you aren't careful you will find yourself eating an entire bag
These are the best candy ever ! They taste so sweet I've ate these since I was little and I still love them till this day I can't stop eating them
OMG! I've loved these since I was a kid. My only complaint is that the multi-flavor packs are too hard to find. I don't always just want the red!
i really like these but they taste sort of waxy and very fake. Theyre cheap and sometimes i crave them but they arent one of my favorite candies.
These are so good I eat them up so fast they are delicious and they flavor is the best . I live for chewy candy and this is one of my favorites
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos