Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
PINELLAS PARK, FL

I can eat a whole big bag in one sitting. Great flavor gummy! Just the red, the originals. I don't like the multi colored ones. Not very sweet and sugary either. The texture isn't super sticky. Very good!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Buffalo, MN

I go crazy for Swedish fish! I could totally finish a whole bag all on my own. They have a wonderfully sweet flavor, but not too sweet. They are just a very delicious treat to eat! Yummy! Buy them today!
Julia R.
Julia R.
Melbourne, FL

Swedish fish are a candy that I crave. They are pretty unique in flavor and the fish is just too cute! They are filled with flavor and aren't too sweet. They are very affordable and easy to get anywhere.
Liselle S.
Liselle S.

Swedish fish is awesome for those who love candy! I can't figure out what the red flavor is...it's not strawberry, cherry, fruit punch, or watermelon. But it is really pleasant, fruity and not too sweet.
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Sacramento, CA

Swedish Fish are so addicting. I love that they are not too sweet and the level of chewiness is perfect too. Not too squishy but not to hard either. I have to be careful or I can eat an entire large bag.
Lorena V.
Lorena V.
Forest Park, GA

I would say these are in my top 5 of candy. It tastes great. I love the taste. It's one of my go-to candies, I eat these all the time. And the price is great, you can find a small box for under a dollar.
Tahlia T.
Tahlia T.
Barnhart, MO

I usually buy these when I'm going to the movies or something to treat myself because they are addicting! You intend to only eating a couple buy you end up eating the whole bag because they are so tasty!
Dana N.
Dana N.
Philadelphia, PA

Very chewy and delicious. The only downside is that I wish there were more flavors because it can get boring after a while. If they made different fruity flavors or a sour version, that would be awesome.
faith s.
faith s.

There is nothing like the taste of a Swedish fish. there is nothing like the taste of a Swedish fish. there is nothing like the taste of a Swedish fish. there is nothing like the taste of a Swedish fish.
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Canonsburg, PA

The OG gummy candy. Swedish fish are so good and are unlike any other gummy candy. They have such a distinct and indescribable taste. Why are they fish? Why are they Swedish?...why are they so delicious?
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now