Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Marcy a.
Marcy a.
Grandville, MI
I love swedish fish. THey have been a long time favorite and now a favorite of my 3 year old. For Christmas she told santa all she wanted was a bag of candy fish in her stocking!
Maria F.
Maria F.
Sylva, NC
Feb. 3, 2016, 2:16 a.m.
Review for: Bag
Swedish fish are very sticky and just a lot like a regular gummy bear. I don't personally like the taste of them. They remind me a lot like twisters which I do not like too well.
Caroline  S.
Caroline S.
I love these so much ! I love gummies and these don't disappoint . Unlike other gummies they don't have multiple flavors which I like because I don't like lemon or orange flavors
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Katy, TX
My daughter and her friends like this candy. They recently tried putting the candy in the fridge first and it is refreshing on a summer day! We don't buy this product very often.
Courtney Y.
Courtney Y.
Middletown, OH
June 20, 2016, 9:35 a.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
We enjoy the Togo cups because if we want to save some for later we can just pop the lid right back on there and we know they will still be as fresh as when we first opened them!
Holly L.
Holly L.
North Conway, NH
May 19, 2016, 9:21 p.m.
Review for: Bag
Since childhood these have been a favorite candy of mine. I'm not a fan of chewy gummy candy much but these are just perfect, I'm glad they're I'm the vending machine at my work!
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis, MN
OMG I love Swedish Fish. They taste great and they are very satisfying to eat. The one downside is they are a bit sticky for a gummy candy, so they will get caught in your teeth.
Lana E.
Lana E.
Auburn, WA
Oh my gosh ! what can i say about swedish fish that hast been said? They're cute and yummy, and i bite their tails off first ! sooo good i eat the whole bag, and..i do NOT share !
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Jupiter, FL
So fie just eat one and you will know. This stuff is so worth it and it's very inexpensive usually it's at cvs for a buy two for 3$ deal and I'd say this is one of my fav candies
Katrina B.
Katrina B.
Middleboro, MA
These are so good. I buy a huge bag of them every month for my household. I love the fact they are fat free. I would recommend them to other propeller and I be buying them again.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?