22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Andover, MA
Classic candy. Packaging is well done and eye catching in store. Easy to find in stores. These do get stale fairly easily though but still taste great. Good price.
Suzanne O.
Suzanne O.
I love love Swedish Fish. They are so flavorful and don't get all stuck in your teeth. Make sure to buy the bigger ones as the smaller fish tend to harden quicker.
Constance D.
Constance D.
San Leandro, CA
I can't explain the flavor of these but they a tasty! The chewy nature, at least for me, satisfy my sweet tooth with less candy then say if I was eating ice cream.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
Swedish fish are my favorite candy are the best candy in the entire world! I love them! They are so delicious! They are super inexpensive. and super yummy as well!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Flower Mound, TX
I bought these to stuff Easter eggs for my kiddos to go and hunt. I have grown up eating Swedish fish and now I am getting my girls on the Swedish fish bandwagon.
Katie K.
Katie K.
This candy is my go to for movie theaters! I love the gummy, little red fish. I also kind of like how it is slightly hard on the outside, but gooey on the inside.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
The perfect not to sweet chewy candy, that satisfies your sweet tooth. i could easily eat entire bag to myself, but of course ive got to share with my little guy.
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
Always delicious! Childhood favorite that never fails to satisfy. I don't treat myself to these often, but love them when I do. Always a cheap pick-me-up at work.
Lismarie A.
Lismarie A.
If you don't like Swedish fish than something is wrong. Even though it's shaped like a fish it tastes super good and fills you up right. Love this flavored candy.
Elizabeth Z.
Elizabeth Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Certainly one of my favorite candies growing up! Always a hit with kids. The down fall is how sticky they can bet on your teeth. But a different refreshing taste.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?