Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Amber L.
Amber L.
Antelope, Ca

Swedish fish have always been my favorite. The flavor slightly reminds me of a twizzler and the texture is my favorite. I love that there is no gelatin in them as well. Good job makers of Swedish fish!
Asia Q.
Asia Q.
Raleigh, NC

These are my all time favorite snack! When I was younger growing up in Jersey, we would go to the corner store where you can buy individual pieces of candy. All my money would be spent on Swedish Fish.
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Orlando, FL

This is one of those candies that isn't particularly my favorite but once i start eating them I can't stop. They are super chewy with a very light and mild flavor and they aren't too see which is nice.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Chugiak, AK

These are one of my all time favorite candies! I even got my boyfriend (who is swedish, heh) to fall for them. After referencing them several times, I sent him some to try and he really liked them too!
Jill S.
Jill S.

Delicious! These are one of my favorite candies ever! They have a gummy texture and a sweet flavor. I love that they come in multiple sizes too. The mini fish are great but I prefer the original size.
carla c.
carla c.

It is one of my favorite candies. It is very chewy. I can definitley eat a whole bag in one sitting. The only thing that bothers me is that they get stuck in my teeth. Regardless, they are a favorite!
Zoe Y.
Zoe Y.
Snohomish, WA

Oh my gosh!!!!! I love this candy so much when ever I get it it's like Christmas. I love when I bite into it and the goo hits my tongue then I have to pull it with my teeth it's the best feeling ever.
Geannette F.
Geannette F.
Johnstown, PA

I have to take snacks a day at the beach you have to take all your favorites and since chocolate melts why not take the next best thing,Swedish Fish.Great price for what you get.Who doesn't love them.
Lakiya N.
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI

It's one of the best candies in the world. I've always ate this growing up and I still love them not. They aren't easy to get at times but when I do see them they are a must have!! It's a yummy taste.
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Ontario, NY

Love it!! Not great for you....but they're so yummy!! I could eat the whole bag....although I shouldn't....wish there was a healthier version that wasn't so bad for me but satisfied my sugar cravings!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now