Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Carmel

Honestly I do not eat this candy, it doesn't taste very flavorful to me. I do, on the other hand like to create alcoholic mixed drinks and add candy to it. It's super fun and gives it a little something extra.
Jolene W.
Jolene W.
Traverse City, MI

Delicious! I love Swedish Fish! They are cheap and the whole family loves them! They are just the right amount of sweet. You can pretty much find them anywhere. I will definitely buy these again in the future!
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Huntingtn Wds, MI

These are the best gummy candy. The original is my favorite and brings back memories of my grandpa sneaking them to me in church and buying them for me at movie. The only non-chocolate candy that has my heart.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Canton, GA

Whether I bought it or someone else did I always manage to get a bite! It's not too sticky and if you want to feed your sweet tooth this is the perfect snack! I'm 99.999% sure that I'll always love this candy.
Gwyn B.
Gwyn B.
Tabernacle, NJ

I won a buy of these at a carnival and they are so good. I know they can be unhealthy but it is ok to have a little treat for yourself once and a while. When I do get them I get a big bag for the whole family.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I've been eating these things since I was a kid and I love them. My mom will always but them for the family. Such a good value and good taste. I don't eat it a lot but for the price they're at I totally would.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.

Swedish fish is good. Always chewy and sweet, and satisfy my sweet craving when I'm stuck in the library late at night writing papers. I usually buy mine at bodegas or pharmacies. Definitely a repeat customer.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Malden, MA

My favorite candy! The perfect flavor I can eat an entire bag ( and I have!) it's affordable and can be found at any store. It's a cherryish flavor that's the right amount of sweet! Obviously repurchase worthy
hannah b.
hannah b.
Grimes, IA

BUTTER ME UP AND CALL ME A BISCUIT. these are my FAVORITE candy. the chewiness, the flavor, just everything about this candy is so great I love these with all of my heart. I want all of them in the whole world
Morenike K.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY

I like it but too much of it makes my teeth hurt. my mom always get them. i cannot compare it to gummy bears. but they are botgh chewy in a different kind of way. its a must try but I'm not addicted or anything
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?