22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Abbey M.
Abbey M.
Cookeville , TN
I really do love Swedish Fish but, I have to be in the mood for them. Sometimes I could eat the whole bag in one day but other time I could eat only a handful before I get tired of them. They are very chewy, so if you have jaw problems I would advise to stray away from these. Other than that though they are good!
Marie L.
Marie L.
Brookville, OH
We bought a very large bag for my baby shower back a couple months ago. They went well with our baby shower theme, Dr Seuss! I would buy them again if I needed a huge bag of them since they were a good price for so many of them. I would recommend them to others if they are having a large party, people loved them!
Adina M.
Adina M.
I love swedish fish. I find that people either love it or hate it. It isn't too sweet and has it's own unique flavor, no other candy taste like swedish fish. It is not too sticky however it will occasionally get stuck in your teeth because of how soft it is. This is another treat that you can get for very cheap
Jocelyn E.
Jocelyn E.
These candies are great to have just in a bowl to snack or or for a party favor or to actually use in a party or to buy and put in in a gift for someone or someone else. These are one of the best gummies. Definitely in my top ten candies. These are so good. Highly recommend for anyone who has not tried it yet.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
Delicious, chewy, sweet Swedish Fish! I don't buy these all the time but definitely a nice treat to have once in a while. They are fat free, which is a plus. I'm not quite sure how to describe the flavor, but it is pleasant. My kids love this candy. It is very cheap, and I have found them at the dollar store.
Nasheri W.
Nasheri W.
Brooklyn, NY
Swedish fish happens to be one of the best candies on this earth. It's sweet, but good at the same time. It's like enough of everything in one Swedish fish. Nice and gooey 😍 . I would definitely recommend it to someone who's never had them before. Very adorable , you can find them at the corner store for $1 .
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Nelsonville, OH
Ever since I was a kid, this has been my favorite candy. It's hard to beat something you were raised on. Swedish fish are sweet, chewy, and adorable red creatures of the sea. They're available at almost any drugstore or gas station in the US and will never do you wrong if you want to get a cheap gift for me.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Elizabeth, CO
Who doesn't love swedish fish? I like that they are actually not really 'sticky' but they still have the gummy texture. I would probably choose them over a gummy bear. And a HUGe bag of them is a pretty good deal at a normal grocery store. It's fun to bless my sister with one of them every 6 months or so. :)
Dena Marie V.
Dena Marie V.
Omg what can I say about these!! Very flavorful gummy candy product. A little stickier than gummy bears but softer... Sensitive teeth u may prefer these because they're softer . Dental work u may not want this simply because it appears to be more sticky than gummy bears or licorice.
Extreme cherry flavor !!
Tal A.
Tal A.
MY FAVORITE CANDY. it's just different than gummy bears and I'm not sure what the exact flavor is, but there's something so addicting about this. I get a huge bag for 2 bucks in my local store. They are chewy. They r sweet. And I've loved this since years. I don't recomand for those with a weak sweet tooth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?