Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Abbey M.
Abbey M.
Cookeville , TN
I really do love Swedish Fish but, I have to be in the mood for them. Sometimes I could eat the whole bag in one day but other time I could eat only a handful before I get tired of them. They are very chewy, so if you have jaw problems I would advise to stray away from these. Other than that though they are good!
Makiyah P.
Makiyah P.
New Carrolltn, MD
May 17, 2016, 12:17 a.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
I am literally addicted to these candies. I buy them just for mom! My kids fight me for them. They have an amazing flavor that has never been duplicated. What I am most happy about is over the years, the makers have stuck with the original recipe ( well from what I know of the recipe). The flavor has not changed.
Marie L.
Marie L.
Brookville, OH
We bought a very large bag for my baby shower back a couple months ago. They went well with our baby shower theme, Dr Seuss! I would buy them again if I needed a huge bag of them since they were a good price for so many of them. I would recommend them to others if they are having a large party, people loved them!
Christina S.
Christina S.
Petersburg, VA
April 28, 2016, 10:32 a.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
My son and husband love these. Even when I stop at the gas-station I am asked to pick up some for them if they no-longer have any at home. I can never keep them stocked up in my house. They are affordable everywhere we go. I am asked all the time how muck and where do I get them because a lot of people like them.
Adina M.
Adina M.
I love swedish fish. I find that people either love it or hate it. It isn't too sweet and has it's own unique flavor, no other candy taste like swedish fish. It is not too sticky however it will occasionally get stuck in your teeth because of how soft it is. This is another treat that you can get for very cheap
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
Delicious, chewy, sweet Swedish Fish! I don't buy these all the time but definitely a nice treat to have once in a while. They are fat free, which is a plus. I'm not quite sure how to describe the flavor, but it is pleasant. My kids love this candy. It is very cheap, and I have found them at the dollar store.
Jocelyn E.
Jocelyn E.
These candies are great to have just in a bowl to snack or or for a party favor or to actually use in a party or to buy and put in in a gift for someone or someone else. These are one of the best gummies. Definitely in my top ten candies. These are so good. Highly recommend for anyone who has not tried it yet.
Nasheri W.
Nasheri W.
Brooklyn, NY
Swedish fish happens to be one of the best candies on this earth. It's sweet, but good at the same time. It's like enough of everything in one Swedish fish. Nice and gooey 😍 . I would definitely recommend it to someone who's never had them before. Very adorable , you can find them at the corner store for $1 .
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Nelsonville, OH
Ever since I was a kid, this has been my favorite candy. It's hard to beat something you were raised on. Swedish fish are sweet, chewy, and adorable red creatures of the sea. They're available at almost any drugstore or gas station in the US and will never do you wrong if you want to get a cheap gift for me.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Elizabeth, CO
Who doesn't love swedish fish? I like that they are actually not really 'sticky' but they still have the gummy texture. I would probably choose them over a gummy bear. And a HUGe bag of them is a pretty good deal at a normal grocery store. It's fun to bless my sister with one of them every 6 months or so. :)
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?