Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Gwenny D.
Gwenny D.

I love Swedish its one of my favorite candy. i love the fact that it is chewy and do not get in your teeth. i normally get my candy from the market. you get a lot of candy for the price of the candy. the flavor is a good one. this product is repurchase worthy. If you shop at a drug store they always have them on sale there
Samantha  F.
Samantha F.

I absolutely love swedish fish. i cant even describe the taste i just know they're good. They do tend to stick to your teeth but thats not a bad thing cause then you have a snack for later...hahahaha....only kidding....i don't know if they always stick or maybe i have a cavity...regardless of why...i wont stop eating them.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Omaha, NE

My go-to candy when I'm craving something sweet. there really is nothing else out there like the flavor of original Swedish fish. They are sweet, but not overly so, with a slightly perfumey taste that isn't overpowering but unique. Whether the original red, or the multi flavor fruit version, both are a winner in our house.
Deanna S.
Deanna S.
Randolph, WI

I can't say enough good things about these candies. I first got these at Wal-Mart a few years ago and I thought that they weren't going to taste very strong, but i was so wrong! These are absolutely delicious! They're super chewy and can get caught in your teeth easily and that can be annoying, but I'll keep eating them!
Pamela S.
Pamela S.

I will always love swedish fish! Even though I probably shouldn't eat them due to dental work, I continue to buy them every month. I love when they are soft and fresh. I wish there was a way to tell if they are past that fresh soft point because they are very tough on my teeth when they have been on the shelf for a while
Zoe H.
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI

I personally hate Swedish fish! I don't like how they get caught up in your teeth forever, how they're never actually soft, and how they taste. They're not full of flavor and kind of taste like medicine. Personally, it's not for me.
That being said, I'd probably buy this product because my boyfriend LOVES Swedish fish.
Leidi R.
Leidi R.
West New York, NJ

I love Swedish Fish. They are probably my favorite candy. This was my first time buying a bag this size and it lasted me about a week and a half. They tasted great, not stale at all. These are the mini-size ones. 17 pieces=150 calories so, if you're counting calories, you can eat a decent amount for a snack. Love them!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Saint Louis, MO

Will you regret buying this? Probably. Should you buy it anyway? Also probably.
The bag is re-sealable, but why bother closing it? That's just one more step between you and joy. Sweet, stomach-ache, sugar-coma joy.
I think this bag lasted me maybe a week and a half. I'm really hoping to repeat this mistake again soon.
Paloma R.
Paloma R.
Doral, FL

Will you regret buying this? Probably. Should you buy it anyway? Also probably.
Aliyah L.
Aliyah L.

The classic Swedish Fish. They're so chewy and fun to pop in your mouth! To make a fun looking summer drink for everyone get a clean fishbowl, put nerds at the bottom, fill it up with ice, but also put fishes along the outside of the bowl (held by the ice), then fill it up with sprite, blue slushy syrup, and lemonade!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?