Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Medford, OR

My kids and I love these! They are super yummy plus they are fun. The bag doesn't last long in our house. I even bought some for Halloween this year but I'm unsure it they will make it to the trick or treaters. They may be gone by then. But I would highly recommend this classic treat for kids (and adults) of all ages.
Taryn D.
Taryn D.
Buffalo, NY

I bought these for an office party. I was impressed with the size for the price. The only thing I would say is there were so many in the bag they got stuck together and didn't seem as fresh. A favorite snack size I was a kid I will continue to buy because they are all red and I don't have to pick out the other colors.
Hayley R.
Hayley R.
Salem, OR

Swedish Fish are one of my absolute FAVORITE candies out there. I love these things. The simplicity of a sweet, fruity, chewy little candy done perfectly. They are easy to eat, they don't get stuck together in the package and they can last me a a while because a few go a longer way with me than a lot of other candies.
Aliyah L.
Aliyah L.

The classic Swedish Fish. They're so chewy and fun to pop in your mouth! To make a fun looking summer drink for everyone get a clean fishbowl, put nerds at the bottom, fill it up with ice, but also put fishes along the outside of the bowl (held by the ice), then fill it up with sprite, blue slushy syrup, and lemonade!
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
Suwanee, GA

I grew up on these, my mom loved them so much. I find the texture to be too tough too this day and prefer my food without so many highly processed colors and flavors. I still can not place on my flavor these are its like a tart cherry/ berry flavor. With an odd after taste. Not the best candy but surly not the worst.
Jere G.
Jere G.
Philadelphia, PA

My all time favorite treat. I love them best fresh or straight out the freezer. this sticky teat has been a stable in my purse since the 3rd Grade. Even when I'm counting calories or just watching my sugar in take. I can still indulge in this treat. The price is also so tasty I can get a pack of mini's for .75 cents.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.

I live swedish fish. They are an acquired taste for most people but I love them. I am act silly a little addicted to them. You can find them in most places that carry candy but not everyone carries them. Personally the are a bit high prices now for the amount they actually put in the bag but I don't care. I love them
Summer R.
Summer R.

Ever since I was little this has always been one of the tastiest chewy sweets that I can't seem to get enough of. Each gummy fishy has an enjoyable taste and texture that always keeps me wanting more and more. I try not to purchase to often for that specific reason but these are hands down one of my favorite candies
Kim O.
Kim O.
Yonkers, NY

Man I remember when I could get the small ones for a penny each when I was a kid.
These have always been a favorite gooey candy and I love including a few in with my 'homemade' trail mix.

If I find a pack or 2 in a dollar store I usually get them, I've even tasted a grape version!!! But have never found them since.
Stacie S.
Stacie S.
Lexington, KY

Probably the best candy ever created! Has an intensely satisfying, unique flavor and is relatively cheap compared to other fruit-based candies. I usually buy at Target as a little fat-free indulgence. I share my candy with all my pals and regularly tell them to buy more. It's been working! We all love Swedish Fish!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now