The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,358 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are my favorite gummy's. The candy is soft enough, it doesn't hurt my teeth and it doesn't get stuck in between them. The packaging is good. I buy them at Walmart or HEB at a reasonable price. Its worth the money. They are a great snack for children and adults.
I don't eat candy regularly but I love treating myself to Swedish Fish. They're more of a "grab and go because we're going on a road trip" kind of candy. I usually buy it at gas stations and will never buy an off brand. They just don't taste as good as the original!
Swedish Fish in the 5 pounds bag are so yummy and with that size they are enough to last and share too, They always seem so fresh.. maybe it's the ingredients or maybe it's the special material in the bag... these are a regular add to bag item in your grocery cart !
Swedish Fish always bring back good child hood memories with my grandfather and dad. Swedish fish is one of their favorites! And I love them too, they are a great candy to snack on. They're relatively cheap, and I find it easy to almost eat the whole pack :O
So yummy! These feed my gummy candy addiction and are my go to when I need something sweet. My most recent purchase were soft and the zip top bag keeps them from getting stale. Always good to have around the house - everyone who comes over knows where to find them!
I enjoy eating these while watching a movie or reading. they've been a favorite of mine for many years. aren't too sweet. i like them better than sour patch kids and things that are coated in sugar. these are a nice alternative to snack on. I would buy them again
My absolute favorite candy ever. They are soooooo good and the amount you get in the bag is great and the price is pretty good too. I can never pass up a bag of Swedish fish. five stars all the way.... I think i'm gonna head to the store and buy a bag now.
This is one of my all time favorite candies and guilty pleasures. They are sweet, delicious, and chewy. I can barely resist buying these when I grocery shop. The five pound bag will really get you into trouble if you're anything like me and can't say no to them!
Swedish fish are amazing but kind of hard to find l. I always get them when I'm st Best Buy because local convenience stores don't carry them. I like that they are not too sweet nor too hard when chewing. I wish I could buy more often to please my inner fat girl
My all time favorite from the time I was in preschool and they would hand them out as rewards during circle time. Always a classic and a go to when I’m craving something sweet. I could have some every day, and like to keep a bag at my desk. Definitely recommend.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos