Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Ashmay C.
Ashmay C.

Swedish Fish! I will done them in one sitting! mmm so sticky and sweet! I love how they stick to my teeth and I can enjoy them even longer. They used to make grape flavored ones.. I wonder what happened to them?
Hallie S.
Hallie S.

You can't go went with Swedish fish! If you #love the red sour patch kid the best then you might as well buy you a bag of just Swedish fish! It has the #best flavor in one bag. I could eat a whole bag every day!
Megan K.
Megan K.
Nashville , Tennessee

A candy that many love but I don't. Swedish fish are just too sweet for me. They're often hard or super chewy and almost never are fresh. Affordable but I would recommend gummy worms or sour patch kids instead .
McKenna W.
McKenna W.
Hilliard, OH

This is my favorite candy, it's so tasty and amazing. I love this candy, I could eat it all the time. The flavor is awesome, it's affordable and not pricey! It's awesome! I recommend every one tries this candy!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.

Favorite gummy candy since I was little. You just can't go wrong with swedish fish. They're cheap and the outside is easy to chew but still hard enough that it's not messy. I will continue to buy these forever!
Jenna B.
Jenna B.

I like Swedish fish a lot! They are a gummy candy, but they're different from other gummies that are available. I think they're available at most stores, and they're a reasonable price. I would repurchase them.
Karly J.
Karly J.
Milwaukee, WI

Yummy! Can't go wrong with the classic Swedish fish. The smaller package is definitely affordable and the candy itself it's great. The fish themselves are soft, chewy and not overly sweet! Definitely recommend.
Abby A.
Abby A.

Love Swedish fish. They aren't too sweet or granular from sugar. They are cheesy but don't usually stick to my teeth.

The flavor is pretty mild too.

I can never eat a few. I always end up eating the whole bag!!
Carol L.
Carol L.
Redondo Beach, CA

Childhood classic! So simple yet so good! A lot of people refrain from it because it's "fish" but trust me it's anything but! The taste is so unique and yummy! I get Swedish fish flavor for anything I can find.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Eagle Pass, TX

Swedish fish are one of my all time favorite candy. I really don't have a sweet tooth but when I do want some type of candy I always go for the Swedish fish. I would recommend this to those who just love candy!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now