22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Shay R.
Shay R.
Keene, NH
I love swedish fish, no other candy compares to the unique flavor they have. I think it's lingonberry. I get them once in a while when I need a little sweetness.
Tessa B.
Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
These taste great, but they are really bad for your teeth. Yummy flavor and appealing look! Inexpensive and I love bought them at target, Walmart, and Walgreens.
Sue T.
Sue T.
We purchased a bag of these the last time we went to IKEA. Good gummies but a bit on the pricey side. We still prefer Haribo brand gummy bears over this product.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
Swedish fish are so tasty! They are so easy to eat. I like to buy a big bag of them that has the zipper seal at the top & take it to work to share with everyone.
Evelyn G.
Evelyn G.
Mission, TX
I loved getting this candy in my candy bags at parties because we rarely saw them growing up. when on different occassions me and my cousins decide to get them.
anika j.
anika j.
Swedish fish is so old skool! They remind me of my childhood and buying penny candy. Everybody loves them! Thankfully, the taste has not changed over the years!
Larissa W.
Larissa W.
Mocksville, Nc
One of my most favorite candy!! We purchase this huge bag atkeast 1-2 a week. We are big on candy in our house, and between me and two boys it gets gone quick!!
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
I have loved Swedish fish ever since I was a child. They have great flavor & I like anything gummy. These are one of my favorites & they are not very expensive.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Waipahu, HI
Love eating Swedish fish! The flavor is great and I love gummy candies. My only complaint is that it sometimes gets stuck to my teeth but it's kind of worth it.
Jen Y.
Jen Y.
Niles, IL
Delicious flavor and always satisfies my chewy candy craving. Have yet to find a better alternative. Price point is good, several different size bags available.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?