Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Danai R.
Danai R.
Oak Grove, MO
Love these guys. I like gummy candies but hate that so many contain gelatin. It's just a personal hang up of mine but I don't eat gelatin. Love the taste, fun shape and no gelatin!
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Glastonbury, CT
One of my favorites, these are great if you enjoy mild cherry flavors. The texture is the best part, they have a perfect amount of soft chewiness without being too sticky or melty.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
West Jordan, UT
I love these things! I prefer to eat gummy candies instead of chocolate most of the time and these definitely do the trick when I am craving something sweet! They are addictive! :)
Sonya F.
Sonya F.
My all time favorite candy! Loved them as a kid and still love them today! Nothing will ever be as good as Swedish Fish! The flavor isn't overpowering and they are just plain good!
Rachel  D.
Rachel D.
College Sta, TX
I used to get these a lot as a kid. I love them. The only problem is that I swear they give me cold sores. This is probably not a common problem lol. I would highly recommend them.
Olivia V.
Olivia V.
Napoleon, OH
A friend introduced me to Swedish fish many years back. I don't think I could ever complain about these, great taste, good value! I don't eat often, but I do love them on occasion!
Sofia B.
Sofia B.
Herndon, VA
I love Swedish fish. They are very delicious and one of my favorite candies. They are affordable and can be bought at your local grocery store. I will be buying Swedish Fish again.
Mandy C.
Mandy C.
I never really got into these until a few years ago and I am so glad that I did!! I love these so much. I crave them from time to time and I love the person bags they have. 10/10 😍
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
I mean who didn't grow up eating Swedish fish? One of the best chewy fruit candies ever made that has not changed in my lifetime. My favorite place to eat these are at the movies.
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
Love Swedish fish! Kind of like sour patch kids, but without the sour! Great for a sweet treat! Only downside is that they are super chewy and get stuck in your teeth very easily.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?