Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Asia Q.
Asia Q.
Raleigh, NC

These are my all time favorite snack! When I was younger growing up in Jersey, we would go to the corner store where you can buy individual pieces of candy. All my money would be spent on Swedish Fish.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Chugiak, AK

These are one of my all time favorite candies! I even got my boyfriend (who is swedish, heh) to fall for them. After referencing them several times, I sent him some to try and he really liked them too!
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Orlando, FL

This is one of those candies that isn't particularly my favorite but once i start eating them I can't stop. They are super chewy with a very light and mild flavor and they aren't too see which is nice.
Tabitha P.
Tabitha P.
Sabana grande

Swedish fish are by far my most favorite candy ! It is very affordable, very chewy , very delicious. I buy it whenever I find them in the store, it's a great value I definitely buy more than just once
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Dobbs Ferry, NY

My favorite kind of candy! They're so chewy and I love that about them. If you're not a big fan of chewy candy and getting stuff stuck in your teeth I don't recommend this but this is an amazing candy
carla c.
carla c.

It is one of my favorite candies. It is very chewy. I can definitley eat a whole bag in one sitting. The only thing that bothers me is that they get stuck in my teeth. Regardless, they are a favorite!
Zoe Y.
Zoe Y.
Snohomish, WA

Oh my gosh!!!!! I love this candy so much when ever I get it it's like Christmas. I love when I bite into it and the goo hits my tongue then I have to pull it with my teeth it's the best feeling ever.
Alexa W.
Alexa W.

Delicious, chewy, savory. I love these things, and have for years. 10/10 would recommend. Walmart has the best prices for bulk, but dollar/convenient have best prices for single packs. Try some today!
Lakiya N.
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI

It's one of the best candies in the world. I've always ate this growing up and I still love them not. They aren't easy to get at times but when I do see them they are a must have!! It's a yummy taste.
Heather T.
Heather T.

I love love love these. Loved them as a kid. Haven't had them in awhile. Love the strawberry flavour and how soft they are. Not something I frequently purchase but Will repurchase for sure. Good value
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now