Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Iris G.
Iris G.
Raleigh, NC

The other day my husband got sent some Swedish fish from some family members and I just went in and ate them all . They are so good . Sweet but not to sweet . I am definitely going to purchase this again.
Lia T.
Lia T.
New Bern, NC

I'm not a big fan of this product. The few times I have bought them the fish have been super hard and did not have a great taste. Definitely not what I was expecting. I do not think I will buy them again.
Kenneth V.
Kenneth V.
Crystal Lake, IL

Really good candy it's so sweet and tasty. The only thing that is it gets stuck in you're teeth. Every time I go in the store for candy i always get Swedish fish. You should get this it is very very good.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Nashport, Oh

MY JAMMMMMM. ❤❤❤❤❤ I love these so freaking much they will forever be amen and my moms favorite candy. tastes like heaven and they have the perfect TEXTURE because they don't get sticky at all. GO TRY IT.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Lancaster, OH

Who doesn't love Swedish fish? They taste exactly like how I remember as a kid. My mom gets these all that time for when I have my son over. They have them at Walmart and Kroger in the bagged candy aisle.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.

I have always loved these! yeah sometimes they taste more like plastic but, you cannot go wrong with Swedish Fish. They're fat free and the perfect little snack. They stick to your teeth but its worth it.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
PINELLAS PARK, FL

I can eat a whole big bag in one sitting. Great flavor gummy! Just the red, the originals. I don't like the multi colored ones. Not very sweet and sugary either. The texture isn't super sticky. Very good!
Bridget C.
Bridget C.

I really like this candy and the flavor!! But for how much you getting in the bag isn't a good price. They make the bag way bigger than they have too. So I don't get them a lot because of how much you get
Lorena V.
Lorena V.
Forest Park, GA

I would say these are in my top 5 of candy. It tastes great. I love the taste. It's one of my go-to candies, I eat these all the time. And the price is great, you can find a small box for under a dollar.
Tahlia T.
Tahlia T.
Barnhart, MO

I usually buy these when I'm going to the movies or something to treat myself because they are addicting! You intend to only eating a couple buy you end up eating the whole bag because they are so tasty!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now