Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Ellwood City, PA

I love Swedish fish! It's the perfect bite size gummy candy! You can find them everywhere and they are very cheap! I love getting the big bags so I always have some. I will always buy these candies!!!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Springfield, MO

This is my husband's favorite candy! I brought this home for him and he got so excited! Cheapest way to keep him happy! They are juicy and have a fun shape...can't beat that! We buy them all the time!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Dobbs Ferry, NY

My favorite kind of candy! They're so chewy and I love that about them. If you're not a big fan of chewy candy and getting stuff stuck in your teeth I don't recommend this but this is an amazing candy
brooke p.
brooke p.

These are one of my go-to favorite snacks. The flavor of these is amazing and I can't stop eating these once I start. I can usually find these at the gas stations or grocery stores for a good price!
Lakiya N.
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI

It's one of the best candies in the world. I've always ate this growing up and I still love them not. They aren't easy to get at times but when I do see them they are a must have!! It's a yummy taste.
Corey C.
Corey C.
Poughkeepsie, NY

These bad boys are so addicting! I absolutely love the very unique flavor. The texture is great because it's gummy, but not sticky at all. Also, the iconic fish-shape is really cute and eye-catching.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Cleveland, OH

I bought the huge big bag, I left them at work for if I was craving a sweet snack. I love the chewiness and flavor of a real Swedish fish, the generic ones do not have that almost rubbery consistency
If purchased fresh these have to be my children's favorite candy of all time. I like the small packs they come in. The new additional flavors are exciting since when I was little there was only red
Aysenur R.
Aysenur R.
Mantua, NJ

Mmm, you can never go wrong with Swedish fish! Not only is it affordable, but also it is very tasty and is a good value. I bought my last Swedish fish from WaWa. I would recommend to others for sure!
Becky M.
Becky M.

I love swedish fish so much these are so good i bought these at target you can buy them at walmart and other places too. I eat this sooooo much and great value. I totally recommend you must try this.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now