Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Atlanta, GA

My guilty pleasure! I'll buy a bag and keep it hidden in the desk of my home office. Such a treat when i remember that I have a stash of Swedish Fish to enjoy after a long conference call or difficult day.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.

I'm not a big candy eater but I tried these and they were good. I like how they are a bit chewy so that way I feel like I need to chew them more and there for eat less but I wish they had different flavors
Evyn B.
Evyn B.
Leonard, MI

They are good but do stick to your teeth. They are a little pricey but dollar stores are the best bet. Some off brands are comparable but are not the real thing. I would recommend it to others I guess. Lol
Evelyn R.
Evelyn R.

One of my favorite gummy candies such a great flavor very soft and chewy. I can't really compare the flavor to any other sweet. Very good amount in the packaging. I buy them every time I get the chance to.
Kara M.
Kara M.

Been loving this candy for years. taste great smells great when you first open the bag and now I have a son we don't eat candy often but maybe once or twice a month and this is always a go to candy for us.
Deanna J.
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL

These were my favorite until I received a free sample of sour gummies. I have a bad habit of eating to many and the Swedish fish give me a stomach ache when I eat the bag. The Swedish fish are good though.
Gabriella G.
Gabriella G.
Colts Neck, NJ

Yummm this candy is addicting !!!! I have such a sweet tooth and I could eat this candy all day lol but I won't because then I would feel gross. But I cheat once in a while and splurge on my favorite candy
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Wilmington, DE

Yum! You can't go wrong indulging in some chewy and soft swedish fish! A treat for all ages and a fun candy to enjoy! I find this at many places - Wegmans, CVS, Target, and Walgreens. Always a great price!
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Miami, Florida

Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.

These are a movie at essential. I really like them with their chewy texturethat is soft and sweet. The price is very very very affordable and I bought it at Target. I will be recommending these to others!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now