Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Amber K.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA

Swedish fish are my favorite candies from my childhood. They were in every Easter basket and Christmas stocking! I try to limit myself with sweets but every now and then, these gummy delights are my go to candy.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Nashville , Tennessee

A candy that many love but I don't. Swedish fish are just too sweet for me. They're often hard or super chewy and almost never are fresh. Affordable but I would recommend gummy worms or sour patch kids instead .
Ashmay C.
Ashmay C.

Swedish Fish! I will done them in one sitting! mmm so sticky and sweet! I love how they stick to my teeth and I can enjoy them even longer. They used to make grape flavored ones.. I wonder what happened to them?
megan c.
megan c.
Oxford, PA

Yum! This is a great candy to take along on trips while traveling. it doesn't get super sticky and the entire family enjoys it. Easy to find on sale too at Walgreens or the grocery store. Will buy again for sure!
Megan S.
Megan S.

Amazing product and high quality. It's delicious and fun to look at because who doesn't like fish looking candy. It tastes so sweet and I love them. Would highly recommend this product because it tastes so good.
Savanna R.
Savanna R.
Bella Vista, AR

I LOVE Swedish Fish! I have no clue what exactly it is about them but they're amazing! I could eat a whole bag and still want more. They're at basically every gas station and grocery store and are a great price!
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Newbury, MA

These are such a good and classic treat! My favorite part is that they are all red because they're such a good flavor! I love having these when I go to the movies! They will always be one of my favorite candies!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.

These are so good and they can used to make all kinds of cute desserts. My favorite thing is making a Fourth of July dessert cake and using the fish as the stripes. They are the best! Definitely one of my faves!
Jenna B.
Jenna B.

I like Swedish fish a lot! They are a gummy candy, but they're different from other gummies that are available. I think they're available at most stores, and they're a reasonable price. I would repurchase them.
Karly J.
Karly J.
Milwaukee, WI

Yummy! Can't go wrong with the classic Swedish fish. The smaller package is definitely affordable and the candy itself it's great. The fish themselves are soft, chewy and not overly sweet! Definitely recommend.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?