Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Jen D.
Jen D.
Loved these since childhood! Nothing else comes close to the taste and they are soft without getting stuck in your teeth. Always a great treat! Love these and the multi-flavor pack.
Maria K.
Maria K.
May 3, 2016, 1:34 p.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
Swedish Fish is definitely one of my favorites i buy them all the time i cant get enough of them, they taste awesome which i love n the color is great, just an all around good candy
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Garfield Hts, OH
This is a pretty god candy. They taste good and usually are not too expensive. I buy this at the dollar store or cvs. The flavor is good and I eat this sometimes when I crave sugar.
Tonyalee H.
Tonyalee H.
Gainesville, GA
Swedish Fish were one of my favorite candies growing up! I love the flavor and the texture. They're chewy but not TOO chewy! You can find them at a reasonable price at Walmart, too!
Helen L.
Helen L.
Cincinnati, OH
What's not to like!! Love the texture and taste of the original Swedish Fish, there is nothing like them. They cannot not be duplicated. The knock-off brands just are no comparison.
Karie T.
Karie T.
Owingsville, KY
My favorite childhood candy. Every time I eat them it takes me back to my childhood. I'd eat them everyday if I could. My kids love them so that's a plus. I'd recommend to everyone.
Danai R.
Danai R.
Oak Grove, MO
Love these guys. I like gummy candies but hate that so many contain gelatin. It's just a personal hang up of mine but I don't eat gelatin. Love the taste, fun shape and no gelatin!
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
West Jordan, UT
I love these things! I prefer to eat gummy candies instead of chocolate most of the time and these definitely do the trick when I am craving something sweet! They are addictive! :)
Sonya F.
Sonya F.
My all time favorite candy! Loved them as a kid and still love them today! Nothing will ever be as good as Swedish Fish! The flavor isn't overpowering and they are just plain good!
Sofia B.
Sofia B.
Herndon, VA
I love Swedish fish. They are very delicious and one of my favorite candies. They are affordable and can be bought at your local grocery store. I will be buying Swedish Fish again.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?