BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Bobbie A.
Mohnton, PA
I remember getting these for a penny with my mom. Loved these as a child! Red was always my favorite but purple isnt too bad either. I dont eat them much anymore, honestly i kind of hate when candy is stuck around my teeth
Victoria S.
Berlin, NJ
This is my number one favorite candy. It is sold everywhere. It is sold at a reasonable price. It has the best flavors! It is the perfect for a craving. It comes in safe packaging as well. I recommend it to everyone! My favorite!!
Tiana C.
These remind me of my childhood! My mom used to buy a bunch of these and put them in a jar in the living room! I used to love taking a handful and just munching on them while watch tv lol. I love these little fishes lol!
Emmy C.
Delmar, DE
I grew up on these, my mother always love them. So I grew up now sharing them with my kids. I love the red color and the bendable chewy texture. I have, and always well purchases. Depending on the size will tell you the price. But it's never a bad price for the product!
Autumn G.
Union, NJ
My go to candy whenever I'm in the drug store. It's affordable and easy to get because they are everywhere. The flavor never gets old. The only annoying part is when it gets stuck in the teeth, but that's something I can live with because it's that good!
Lindsay S.
Hampton, VA
Swedish fish have always been my favorite candy. Whether I eat just a couple or the whole bag, I will never get tired of them. The sweet and chewy candies always seem to hit the spot! Everyone knows they are my favorite!
Allison K.
Toledo
Soft chewy and addictive! I feel like we always have these in the house and we are always buying more! They are easy to grab when you need a sweet treat and I love that the bag is resealable so I can save some for later!
Trisha K.
Northumberlnd, PA
I buy the big bags of these. I think they are like 5lbs. I have loved Swedish fish since I was a kid. The price for the big bags isn't to bad either. 5 below has them for $5 and you can also get them at Walmart and Sams club.
Carissa S.
Nanuet, NY
Swedish fish have been my favorite candy since before I could remember. They are always affordable and the Red ones "originals" are my favorite! The big bag is the best so you can share. ;) Would recommend this candy!
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
Sweet Tooth Expert
Best candy ever!!!! This is one of my favorites. They aren't expensive at all. The flavor is awesome. The texture is amazing. It's like a soft gummy not a hard one at all. I would definitely share my love of Swedish fish.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?