22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,501 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I LOVE Swedish fish! They're sweet but not too sweet, have a great texture and are jut nasty! When I have a sweet tooth but don't want to feel TOO guilty about eating candy this is my go too. I don't feel like I'm going to go into sugar shock afterwards.
I wish they weren't so bad for you because I could eat a five pound bag and not feel bad about it. I love the memories they bring and the taste. They're just so good. I'm not a fan of the colored one but th classic red certainly has my heart for sure!!
I knew a little boy who loved to fish with his dad. So for his birthday I filled a tackle box full of Swedish fish. This kid was over joyed. He loves them so much he shared with me and surprisingly they are delicious
One of my childhood favorites. I don't always eat candy but this tastes so good I always go back to it. Responsibly priced. What's even better is that my children now enjoy this candy like I did when I was their age.
Swedish fish are a perfect snacking candy. I love their chewy texture and sweet taste. I buy these larger bags at Walgreens's and keep them in my desk at school! My teacher friends are always coming to sneak a few :)
I love these. One of my favorite candies. Always soft and delicious. Can never get enough of these. They're a delicious snack. Beware you might get hooked and end up eating the whole bag that's the only down fall lol. I would certainly recommend these.
My siblings and I love these! They are not overly sweet and you feel content after eating a few. They are great as a little pick me up. And since we don't usually buy them, they are a nice surprise every now and again.
Funny story. The first time I purchase these and the only reason why I did is because I found out it was Justin beibers favorite candy I decided to give it a try and it ended up becoming my favorite. It has such a good punch flavor I can't even explain
These are so addicting! I have loved Swedish Fish since I was in high school and they are a very comforting candy. Good prices and you can find them pretty much everywhere. Great little snack if you need some sugar!
Swedish Fish is my guilty pleasure! I could eat a whole bag of them till I get sick. I have braces and I can't eat them. ( Don't tell anyone , but I still eat them )
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos