Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Vidor, TX

This is literally one of my favorite gummy snacks, I could probably eat the whole bag it one sitting. SOOOO good and full of flavor you can buy them at any of your mass retailers like Walmart, cvs, Walgreens, heb
Becca W.
Becca W.

Swedish fish will always be one of my favorite candies!I first had it when I was young a friend of ours bought me a package and I've been hooked ever sense. it's a chewy sweet fruity flavored candy give it a try!
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Warwick, RI

Love these so much! I'm a vegan so theses make me happy that I can eat them! Bought them at Taret and totally worth it. I would definitely recommend these to most chewy brands of candy because there is no gelatin
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Waterford, Mi

Great for the mood of something sweet and chewy and they taste amazing i don't know how to explain it but it really is a great gummy. They taste great and are fun to look at and play with with kids they love them
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Madison, WI

These are so good, but unfortunately have a lot of calories, so one must be aware of that fact when munching on them. They have a great flavor, though I'm not sure I could words together to describe that flavor.
Maddie A.
Maddie A.

A great product for large gatherings. The large bag provides a lot of Swedish fish, but the resealable top is great for weekend trips. I also buy one for my friends and I or family if we go away for the weekend.
Megan S.
Megan S.

Amazing product and high quality. It's delicious and fun to look at because who doesn't like fish looking candy. It tastes so sweet and I love them. Would highly recommend this product because it tastes so good.
Amber K.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA

Swedish fish are my favorite candies from my childhood. They were in every Easter basket and Christmas stocking! I try to limit myself with sweets but every now and then, these gummy delights are my go to candy.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Corfu, NY

SWEDISH FISH! I mean come on, who doesn't like them!? This sweet, chewy, cherry candy is delicious, all year round. I love that they came out with the big bags, because every time I buy them, everyone wants them
Kat L.
Kat L.
Lexington, KY

Love it! Bought this bag and finish a good portion of it before I could eat anymore of them, it took maybe a month before I could eat another Swedish fish but now I'm obsessed again so, there was no damage done.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?