22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Finleyville, PA
Favorite candy snack. My kids love them! We use them in a lot of fun desserts too - blue Jell-O cups with fish inside and whipped cream on top to look like the ocean.
Jaime I.
Jaime I.
Moultrie, GA
Even tho they really get stuck in your teeth, these are AMAZING! No other gummy fish can compare! The flavor is perfect! I snack on these whenever I can. Best ever!!
Alex G.
Alex G.
By far one of my favorite candies. They are not like any other candy. They are fish shaped and have a unique taste unlike any other. There is no other candy like it.
Michaila C.
Michaila C.
Keene, NH
The jumbo bag of swedish fish is very handy when it comes to parties or just small get togethers with some friends. This bag makes snacking easy and oh so delicious!
Victoria O.
Victoria O.
Northville, MI
I must declare that I absolutely love me some Swedish Fish. The to go cups are so convent and easy to grab and put in the cup holder in the car for a little nibble.
Memphis, TN
Red. Not sure what flavor "Red" is honestly, but I don't really care. I'm going to say cherry? However, I don't like cherry flavoring, but love these so who knows?!
Abby G.
Abby G.
Binghamton, NY
A classic. I used to eat these as a kid all the time. Nothing else tastes like Swedish fish. It has its own unique flavor and that's probably why I love it so much.
May G.
May G.
Green Oak
No, you can't eat just one, lol! Who doesn't just love getting that fresh bag and biting into that chewy fish. I don't care how old you are😉 They always represent‼️
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
My son and I love eating Swedish for a snack especially when we do our at home movie nights. They are always sweet and chewy. They always have the same great taste.
Sierra A.
Sierra A.
Love the resemble packaging. Makes it easier to save for another day. Flavor is an sing. Bought these at target. Favorite candy. Slightly pricey but still worth it.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?