22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
  • Do you think these are good6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis, MN
OMG I love Swedish Fish. They taste great and they are very satisfying to eat. The one downside is they are a bit sticky for a gummy candy, so they will get caught in your teeth.
Courtney Y.
Courtney Y.
Middletown, OH
We enjoy the Togo cups because if we want to save some for later we can just pop the lid right back on there and we know they will still be as fresh as when we first opened them!
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Swedish fish and are my all time favorite candy. There like gummies and they give you something to chew on and have little snacks on because you can just grab a handfull and go.
Alaina C.
Alaina C.
Fredonia, NY
Can you say yum? These are an awesome affordable snack that will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth! If you leave them open they can go stale but I often finish in one seating!
Jonis B.
Jonis B.
Mill Creek
My favorite candy. I was first weirded out that there are only red fish, but now I am use to it and can't eat any other brands. It's not too sweet and the texture is just right.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
These have always been a favorite of mine , its just a classic candy from my childhood. You can always find them at the dollar store so you don't have to pay high price for them.
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Hubbard Lake, MI
I wasn't a huge fan of Swedish fish but my boyfriend loves them and when I had a candy craving they would be the only thing around. I still don't love them, but they aren't bad.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
The taste is good, but I can't eat a lot in a row because they are so sweet and chewy. I also do not like how they are always stuck in my teeth. Not my candy of choice but good.
andrea p.
andrea p.
Kuna, ID
My kids and husband love swedish fish. I don't like the taste they taste waxy. They are in any store that sells candy. The are cheap. Fun to use to decorate cakes and cupcakes.
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.
Trenton, NJ
Delicious gummy candy ! The red ones are my absolute favorite. They are and always have stood up to their brands reputation. I would highly recommend these to all candy lovers!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?