Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Sara H.
Sara H.

These are the perfect gummies. They are not sickeningly sweet so you can have a few. They are also a good size. Not too small and not too big. They can be found in nearly any drugstore or grocery store.
Jessie T.
Jessie T.

I've always loved Sweedish Fish. My friend always laughed because every birthday party I had growing up there was always a giant bowl of Sweedish Fish there! Definitely one of my favorite gummy candies.
Tasha M.
Tasha M.

Who can't get enough of these candies?! I absolutely love sweedish fish. The texture is awesome soft and chewy. I also love to throw them in the fridge and eat them cold!!! These are my must have candy.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Gary, IN

The king sized Swedish Fish are my favorite to buy! They are delicious in every way! Perfect gummy! I tend to eat the entire bag without sharing, so if that's a con then so be it but I think it's a pro!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX

I buy these for my son and I we absolutely love them! And they aren't to expensive I usually grab a couple of bags of candy once a month for movie night or good behavior. I'd definitely recommend these.
Emma K.
Emma K.
Fort Worth, TX

Such a yummy yummy candy. No smell, which I prefer. Not too much of a taste, which i like because it doesn't make my stomach hurt. They are very affordable, you can find at drugstores and dollar stores.
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
San Mateo, CA

These are good, but they HAVE to be eaten warm. Chewing on a cold swedish fish will make your jaw sore. I have no idea what flavor they're supposed to be, but they're still incredibly good all the same.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA

I love Swedish Fish. Not too sweet, not overly chewy like a gummy, but a great soft candy. I also get a kick out of the fact that they have them at checkout at Ikea... you know, because they're Swedish.
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Orlando, FL

This is one of those candies that isn't particularly my favorite but once i start eating them I can't stop. They are super chewy with a very light and mild flavor and they aren't too see which is nice.
Allison  H.
Allison H.
Calhoun, GA

Swedish fish make me think of my childhood and spending time with my Dad. I have recently introduced these top my children and they were quite impressed but also I'll that it got stuck in Thier teeth 😉
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now