Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Lufkin, TX

I love these! The flavor is so wrong but not to strong and they don't stick to your teeth like a lot of gummy candys. They are chewy but not sticky and you can do lots of fun crafts for kids won't them too!
Black-Eyed B.
Black-Eyed B.
Traverse City, mi

Same consistency as Dots very chewy. They are delicious. I don't buy them very often but I have a craving every now and again. Very inexpensive at least $3 or less for a bag depending on where you buy them.
Rachelle T.
Rachelle T.
Wexford, PA

Swedish Fish and I have a love hate relationship. They are one of my favorite candies and they are delicious and yummy. However they always pull at my dental work which makes me sad. They still get 5 stars!
Kelsie M.
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA

Love Swedish Fish! My mom always had a giant bag handy, which I stole from on a regular basis ... sorry, Mom! I like these because they aren't as sweet as other gummy candies. They are super sticky, though!
Marissa J.
Marissa J.
Springfield, GA

Swedish fish has been my favorite candy since I was a little girl. Me and my GG (my great grandma) used to eat them all the time when she picked me up from daycare. I don't think I'll ever stop eating them.
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Clarksville , In

I hate the way these taste unfortunately. They are so cute and my dad loves them so I have tried them multiple times but I just can't get used to the taste lol. I feel like that can get a little sticky too.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Columbus, OH

These are my jam. They're low-fat so I never feel guilty about eating a whole bag. They may get stuck in your teeth while you're devouring them, but to me, that is a small price to pay for this tasty snack.
Rachael A.
Rachael A.
Allendale, MI

The original is my fat the best! I don't really like the multi flavored pack. If you're going to eat these just make sure you have floss and a toothbrush handy because they get stuck in your teeth big time.
Jess W.
Jess W.
N Waterboro, ME

Just got their new bigger sized fish!! More delicious fish to chew! Package is easy to open and the fish do not stick. Found them on sale 2 big bags for $3! What a deal!!! I will definitely be getting more!
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Mansfield, OH

Loving having these in a bag during the day for a quick sweet treat! I'm not usually a fan of licorice but these are super delicious! I bought a small bag at the dollar tree, but you can find them anywhere!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now