The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,299 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
This was another one of my childhood favorites. I still eat them from time to time when I want it for the snack and I'm not in the mood for chocolate
Swedish fish is one of my favorite candies! Anytime that i get a sweet tooth i find my self buying these! I have always loved them since i was a kid.
A lot of people don't like these but I love them!!! They are sweet but not to sweet to the point where you feel like your teeth are going to fall out
I could eat swedish fish all day, errry day. Just don't ask for them at your local seafood joint..they're don't ever seem to be the catch of the day.
Swedish fish have been a favorite candy for years! They're very tasty, sweet, and chewy. Great for a sweet snack because they're easy and not sticky.
The perfect candy to chew on! These candies fulfilly my craving without me feeling too guilty about eating candy since they aren't that sweet at all!
They are the bomb .com! Have so much flavor! Are perfectly chewy and the flavor last long! Price is a little hight for gummies, but totally worth it!
I absolutely love swedish fish. I like that the exterior is slightly tough compared to the gooshy inside. I really like the flavor of the gummy fish.
I prefer the red swedish fish. they are an all time favorite. They do tend to stick to your teeth which can end badly for some people I would assume.
Ugh! Love this things. They are so addicting. My grandma use to eat them all the time as a kid and I remember sneaking into her stash :) Great snack!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos