Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Broken Arrow, OK

My kids love these. I don't care for them. They are a gummy, but they are more of a dense gummy than a gummy bear. They don't choose these very often. I would prefer they have something natural (fruit).
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA

I love Swedish Fish. Not too sweet, not overly chewy like a gummy, but a great soft candy. I also get a kick out of the fact that they have them at checkout at Ikea... you know, because they're Swedish.
Cheri B.
Cheri B.
Bloomington, IN

Basic Swedish fish is amazing! I love the flavor. I've never tasted anything else like them. They are an affordable snack for sure. I'd say you get a pretty good value for the bag and the price you pay.
Sara H.
Sara H.

These are the perfect gummies. They are not sickeningly sweet so you can have a few. They are also a good size. Not too small and not too big. They can be found in nearly any drugstore or grocery store.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX

I buy these for my son and I we absolutely love them! And they aren't to expensive I usually grab a couple of bags of candy once a month for movie night or good behavior. I'd definitely recommend these.
Devynne S.
Devynne S.
Jersey City, NJ

Caution: Extremely addicting! :) I like to keep the big bag around to grab a little handful on the go. It easily seals so it doesn't go stale... not that I keep them long enough to go stale anyways! :)
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Orlando, FL

This is one of those candies that isn't particularly my favorite but once i start eating them I can't stop. They are super chewy with a very light and mild flavor and they aren't too see which is nice.
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ

Sweedish fish are my favorite gummy candy. They satisfy your hunger every time. This value size bag is really cheap compared to the price of a small travel pack. You can usually find them for around $5
Allison  H.
Allison H.
Calhoun, GA

Swedish fish make me think of my childhood and spending time with my Dad. I have recently introduced these top my children and they were quite impressed but also I'll that it got stuck in Thier teeth 😉
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Berkeley, Ca

I am a huge gummy candy fan and Swedish fish are just a classic. The texture is unique for a gummy: it's less stretchy and gooey than usual. They have a light fruit flavor and are not too sugary sweet.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now