Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Heather S.
Heather S.
Lancaster, OH

Who doesn't love Swedish fish? They taste exactly like how I remember as a kid. My mom gets these all that time for when I have my son over. They have them at Walmart and Kroger in the bagged candy aisle.
Dominique D.
Dominique D.

I used to buy these for a penny each when I WS a lil kid. they will always be my favorite cause I could scramble all the change in the couch and come home with 82 fish. sweet and chewy but not gummy gummy
Iris G.
Iris G.
Raleigh, NC

The other day my husband got sent some Swedish fish from some family members and I just went in and ate them all . They are so good . Sweet but not to sweet . I am definitely going to purchase this again.
Keri H.
Keri H.
Windsor , Ny

Classic gummy candy that has a sweet delicious taste. Kids and adults cant seem to keep their hands from the bags. Can usually pick up for a low price and that also satisfies the wallet and a sweet tooth.
Holly F.
Holly F.
Columbia, MD

Love Swedish fish for satisfying a sweet craving. Just the right amount of softness, chewiness and sweetness. I also like occasionally eating a few before a run for an extra boost of energy during my run!
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Nashport, Oh

MY JAMMMMMM. ❤❤❤❤❤ I love these so freaking much they will forever be amen and my moms favorite candy. tastes like heaven and they have the perfect TEXTURE because they don't get sticky at all. GO TRY IT.
Bridget C.
Bridget C.

I really like this candy and the flavor!! But for how much you getting in the bag isn't a good price. They make the bag way bigger than they have too. So I don't get them a lot because of how much you get
Kenneth V.
Kenneth V.
Crystal Lake, IL

Really good candy it's so sweet and tasty. The only thing that is it gets stuck in you're teeth. Every time I go in the store for candy i always get Swedish fish. You should get this it is very very good.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
PINELLAS PARK, FL

I can eat a whole big bag in one sitting. Great flavor gummy! Just the red, the originals. I don't like the multi colored ones. Not very sweet and sugary either. The texture isn't super sticky. Very good!
Lia T.
Lia T.
New Bern, NC

I'm not a big fan of this product. The few times I have bought them the fish have been super hard and did not have a great taste. Definitely not what I was expecting. I do not think I will buy them again.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now