Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Orlando, FL

I usually like to buy the big bags of these because my son who is two loves these. I can honestly say I love them as well. There are soft and tasty. It's a little treat for all of us when we want something sweet.
Lynsey L.
Lynsey L.

If you are in the mood for a fruity treat Swedish fish is the candy for you! A nice cherry flavor. Not to tart, but just the right amount of tart to sweetness.
I buy Swedish fish before heading out to the movies.
Sara B.
Sara B.

This candy is super tasty and sweet! It is chewy and I would pick it over anything! Its afforable and you can find it at your local CVS, I get it about once every two months because once I eat it, I cant stop!!❤️
Becca W.
Becca W.

Swedish fish will always be one of my favorite candies!I first had it when I was young a friend of ours bought me a package and I've been hooked ever sense. it's a chewy sweet fruity flavored candy give it a try!
Lynn P.
Lynn P.
Toms River, NJ

Love these! Perfect treat to satisfy my sweet tooth. Love how soft yet still chewy they are. They stay much more fresh then the other competitive brand! And I can find a small single serve bag for under a dollar.
Bianca J.
Bianca J.
Pacifica, CA

One of my favorite candies I don't get them that often but when I do I do not regret it! They are sweet and chewy and perfect for on the go or as a little snack at any time. They are one of the best chewy candies
Christina B.
Christina B.
Bolivar, OH

A classic candy with a flavor that can't really be compared to anything. They are so good and the texture is unique too. Also good if you're a teacher, you can use the fish shapes for examples for young children.
Johanna V.
Johanna V.

I've been eating this candy for ever. Since I was in elementary now I'm thirty one. It still taste the same. I just can't eat as many because I'm not as active haha. It's such a good price. Brings joy to my soul.
Junika J.
Junika J.

Love love love Swedish fish. My whole family is addicted to them. Very inexpensive and can be found everywhere. They aren't too sugary which makes me love them even more. Highly recommend Swedish fish to everyone
Kira L.
Kira L.
Brookhaven, GA

This is my mom's favorite candy so I've had it a lot growing up he has a cherry flavor and is very similar to the red sour patch kid flavor without the sour coating. I would definitely buy it to share with my mom
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?