BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Baylee W.
Kingstree , SC
I love Swedish fish! They are so delicious and not overly sweet. They are one of my go to snacks when I want something sweet, they're also soft and chewy which is pretty cool. I do recommend if like light cherry flavoring.
Whitley D.
north hollywood
My hubby put me on to Swedish Fish- they are so good! They are not gummy like like gummy bears but pretty soft. They're not to sweet and not too tart. They're so simple and so perfect. They are easily one of my husbands favorite candies!
Bri A.
Clermont, FL
So yummy! Very chewy consistency in your mouth. Very cheap and can be found literally anywhere! Totally in love with the flavoring. It isn't overwhelmingly sweet. The packaging is super easy too. Definitely a candy to try.
Theresa  B.
Great for on the go, or as a gift. It is resealable which is nice for storage. There are a good amount of fish in the bag for the price. Good to keep around for treats when someone does something good or needs a pick me up.
Joann R.
Dublin, OH
This is a candy I could eat a whole bag of and it's never enough. It's the perfect combination of chewy and soft. I don't even like most cherryish flavored stuff but I don't care. These are my jam. Can't go wrong with fish
Allison K.
Toledo
Soft chewy and addictive! I feel like we always have these in the house and we are always buying more! They are easy to grab when you need a sweet treat and I love that the bag is resealable so I can save some for later!
Chanel D.
Been a fav of mine since I was a little girl! A simple sweet treat for watching a movie or just when you want a snack. I feel like this is especially a great candy for the summer time, I don't know why it just reminds me of summer!
Rowan R.
As someone who definitely likes salty snacks more than sweet, when I find a sweet product I love I stick to it. This candy is a guilty pleasure of mine with a wonderful flavor. If you haven't tried them, definitely do so!
Trisha K.
Northumberlnd, PA
I buy the big bags of these. I think they are like 5lbs. I have loved Swedish fish since I was a kid. The price for the big bags isn't to bad either. 5 below has them for $5 and you can also get them at Walmart and Sams club.
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
I love this candy! Extremely sweet and not too chewy. You can find this at Walmart and most gas stations. Great for a snack and something you will want to purchase again. Affordable and comparable in price to other candies!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?