Swedish Fish uploaded by Suggie B.Swedish Fish uploaded by Jamie C.Swedish Fish uploaded by Sarah H.See all 60 photos
22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Bec...Totally 40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fis...No 3 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sw...OMG I would totally get that, ... 1 Answers
Photos (60)
Maria K.
Maria K.
Swedish Fish is definitely one of my favorites i buy them all the time i cant get enough of them, they taste awesome which i love n the color is great, just an all around good candy
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Glastonbury, CT
One of my favorites, these are great if you enjoy mild cherry flavors. The texture is the best part, they have a perfect amount of soft chewiness without being too sticky or melty.
Olivia V.
Olivia V.
Napoleon, OH
A friend introduced me to Swedish fish many years back. I don't think I could ever complain about these, great taste, good value! I don't eat often, but I do love them on occasion!
Sofia B.
Sofia B.
Herndon, VA
I love Swedish fish. They are very delicious and one of my favorite candies. They are affordable and can be bought at your local grocery store. I will be buying Swedish Fish again.
Rachel  D.
Rachel D.
College Sta, TX
I used to get these a lot as a kid. I love them. The only problem is that I swear they give me cold sores. This is probably not a common problem lol. I would highly recommend them.
Mandy C.
Mandy C.
I never really got into these until a few years ago and I am so glad that I did!! I love these so much. I crave them from time to time and I love the person bags they have. 10/10 😍
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Gilbertsville , KY
These are so addictive! Perfectly chewy with that fruity taste. These used to be hard to come by, but thankfully they're much easier to find now! Do yourself a favor and try them!
KatieandTyler W.
KatieandTyler W.
Lake Worth, FL
They are delicious! My husband prefers them a little "old" and they get a bit more chewy like a starburst. But they don't last long in our house so get them while they are fresh!!
Karyn K.
Karyn K.
I have been eating these since I was little, they are my go to candy of choice. I wish they would be bring the grape back because I use to love mixing the red and purple together.
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
I mean who didn't grow up eating Swedish fish? One of the best chewy fruit candies ever made that has not changed in my lifetime. My favorite place to eat these are at the movies.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?