Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Jaq  A.
Jaq A.
Woodland Hls, CA
Awesome candy for both kids and adults. Soft and chewy with a subtle fruit-like flavor. I have these pretty regularly and satisfies my sweet tooth. I could eat the bag without sharing!
Jazlyn E.
Jazlyn E.
Louisville, KY
These have been some of my favorites since I was a kid. I love gummy candies and these are just the right amount of gummy so they don't get stuck in my teeth and still taste delicious.
Lexus F.
Lexus F.
Merced , CA
I love them . They taste really good not too sweet nor tart. I just don't like how they stick to my teeth all the time. I usually buy these at Costco. And they aren't really expensive.
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Norman, OK
I loveeeee this candy. Its definitely my go to candy when I'm feeling for something sweet. It does get stuck in between your teeth at times but its " gummy candy " its to be expected.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
North Adams, MA
These are my mothers favorite treats! She buys these huge bags quite often. I love the flavor of Swedish Fish, I don't believe there's any other candy out there with quite that taste.
Awilda C.
Awilda C.
The best fish ever! I can eat them everyday and not get tired. I used to buy them all the time while attending school now not so much but if you haven't tried them you're missing out.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
I always loved Swedish Fish. I think that they are a great snack and have a great flavor too them. The big bags are worth it, and there are not many in the little movie theater boxes.
Christina L.
Christina L.
This is my favorite candy, it's delicious and sweet and u can get this probably anywhere in some stores there r some great deals like 3 for $3 or $0.97 each and I bought a pack today!
Carley C.
Carley C.
These are absolutely my favorite candy!! They are also super cheap. You can't go wrong with this candy. They have such a sweet flavor that have you wanting more. Everyone should try!!
Reana O.
Reana O.
I love these candy. The taste is something that I've never really tasted before because it's not strong at all until you chew into it. It's thick and kinda hard to chew but it's good.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?