22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
andrea p.
andrea p.
Kuna, ID
My kids and husband love swedish fish. I don't like the taste they taste waxy. They are in any store that sells candy. The are cheap. Fun to use to decorate cakes and cupcakes.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Portland, ME
Another classic candy from my childhood, which my kids love now. These are a staple at every at-home movie night. Now I have to buy two packages - because one was never enough!
Kt M.
Kt M.
Thiensville, WI
They are a classic treat perfect for gritty that sweet tooth. I take these on the road when I travel for a quick snack in the hotel room. Great flavor can't beat the original!
Brenna S.
Brenna S.
Vassalboro, ME
Yum, yum , yum. Everyone in my family loves these little swimmers! Perfectly sweet, not tart at all! Also not a bad gummy , for the fact it doesn't stick to your teeth so bad!
Juli G.
Juli G.
A classic candy, not necessarily my favorite, but I wouldn't turn it away either. One dimensional in flavor but tends to hit the spot when I desire something fruity and chewy.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Killeen, TX
There is just something about the texture of Swedish fish that is completely different from all the other gummy candies out there. Which I really like. The flavor is good too.
Faith R.
Faith R.
De Graff, OH
I have been eating these since. Iwas a little kid!! And they are fat free which makes it even better! I definitely recommend these for people who want a better choice of candy!
Louise P.
Louise P.
Grand Rapids , MI
My favorite gummy candy! This is a very nostalgic cans for me because I remember eating this with my sister when we were little. Perfectly sweet and softer than most gummies!
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
N Hollywood, CA
Let's just say my first car was named "Sweden" because as a little red Honda Civic---I'm sure you would be able to see the resemblance. Love love love..especially on flights.
Frances O.
Frances O.
I have to stop getting the jumbo bag of these. I end up eating way more than a serving at a time. They are very addicting and I usually buy them when they are on sale for $5!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?