Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Cheri B.
Cheri B.
Bloomington, IN

Basic Swedish fish is amazing! I love the flavor. I've never tasted anything else like them. They are an affordable snack for sure. I'd say you get a pretty good value for the bag and the price you pay.
Emma K.
Emma K.
Fort Worth, TX

Such a yummy yummy candy. No smell, which I prefer. Not too much of a taste, which i like because it doesn't make my stomach hurt. They are very affordable, you can find at drugstores and dollar stores.
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Stockton

I love Swedish fish they're my favorite candy I love them so so much I love there flavor and chewiness I just love it so much like I mean who doesn't like them there really good and very flavorful to me
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX

I buy these for my son and I we absolutely love them! And they aren't to expensive I usually grab a couple of bags of candy once a month for movie night or good behavior. I'd definitely recommend these.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA

I love Swedish Fish. Not too sweet, not overly chewy like a gummy, but a great soft candy. I also get a kick out of the fact that they have them at checkout at Ikea... you know, because they're Swedish.
Mallory B.
Mallory B.

Kids love these. Low fat snacks, not too sweet. Very chewy but good for a quick treat to solve a sweet tooth. Can find them most anywhere, from small to large quantities. Remind me of an old time snack.
Malilas S.
Malilas S.

Swedish fish are amazing!!! Whenever I buy them I always finish one pack in one day, I know its bad but I can't help it, they're so good. I don't buy them very often tho. I would totally recommend this!!
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Broken Arrow, OK

My kids love these. I don't care for them. They are a gummy, but they are more of a dense gummy than a gummy bear. They don't choose these very often. I would prefer they have something natural (fruit).
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
San Mateo, CA

These are good, but they HAVE to be eaten warm. Chewing on a cold swedish fish will make your jaw sore. I have no idea what flavor they're supposed to be, but they're still incredibly good all the same.
Tasha M.
Tasha M.

Who can't get enough of these candies?! I absolutely love sweedish fish. The texture is awesome soft and chewy. I also love to throw them in the fridge and eat them cold!!! These are my must have candy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now