Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Krystyna S.
Krystyna S.

Amazing gummy candy. Gummies aren't my favorite but when I go for some I go for these. I love the flavor. I got mine from target. They are affordable which is great as well. Would recommend for a movie night snack
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Columbia, SC

If you haven't tried swedish fish, then I feel sorry for you. Swedish fish are the most tasty, soft, chewy, addictive candy ever. Try them...you'll be hooked (get it? hooked? like a fish on a hook? I'm hilarious).
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Bath , Pa

My favorite candy ever. Have a nice sweet flavor. My kids love the fish shaped candy. Very cute. The big bag is great for party's I eat than all the time. Great price at 5 below I always get them at the movies too
Ebonie L.
Ebonie L.

I don't know what it is about these little gummy fish but they're addicting!! I eat them anytime I can find them which unfortunately isn't too often. It gets no better than these though. Would buy again and again.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Buckeye, AZ

I live this candy it's one of my favorites. I bought it at Walmart and I think you can buy it at any grocery store. It is very affordable so you should try it out. In my opinion it is definitely repurchase worthy.
Brielle S.
Brielle S.
Bellefontaine, OH

Swedish fish I say is one of the best gummy candy ever they have good flavor to the candy. I think no others candy a could compare to this candy and is very affordable and I would always go back to buy them again.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Maspeth, Ny

These are my all time favorite. These have some very good memories, these were my fathers favorite candy even to this day he still always has a bag in his office draw that I always ask him for some when I see him.
Lucia S.
Lucia S.
Redwood City, CA

Perfect for on hand sugar cravings! I have purchased these for my car and to carry in my purse for an on-the-go snack. I like to keep the cup to refill it as well with the larger swedish fish bag for movie snacks.
Kyla J.
Kyla J.
Stockton, CA

If I could give this more stars I would. I love this candy! The texture is very soft and chewy but not extremely tacky and chewy. This candy has great flavors and has remained original over the years which I love.
Bianca J.
Bianca J.
Pacifica, CA

One of my favorite candies I don't get them that often but when I do I do not regret it! They are sweet and chewy and perfect for on the go or as a little snack at any time. They are one of the best chewy candies
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now