22 colors available

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

Buy on Walmart*
Jen D.
Jen D.
Loved these since childhood! Nothing else comes close to the taste and they are soft without getting stuck in your teeth. Always a great treat! Love these and the multi-flavor pack.
Rachel  D.
Rachel D.
College Sta, TX
I used to get these a lot as a kid. I love them. The only problem is that I swear they give me cold sores. This is probably not a common problem lol. I would highly recommend them.
Olivia V.
Olivia V.
Napoleon, OH
A friend introduced me to Swedish fish many years back. I don't think I could ever complain about these, great taste, good value! I don't eat often, but I do love them on occasion!
Sofia B.
Sofia B.
Herndon, VA
I love Swedish fish. They are very delicious and one of my favorite candies. They are affordable and can be bought at your local grocery store. I will be buying Swedish Fish again.
Mandy C.
Mandy C.
I never really got into these until a few years ago and I am so glad that I did!! I love these so much. I crave them from time to time and I love the person bags they have. 10/10 😍
A treat that makes your mouth happy! A burst of fruity red deliciousness and a chew that is satisfying, but doesn't pull fillings out! A yummy snack for a burst of energy anytime!
KatieandTyler W.
KatieandTyler W.
Lake Worth, FL
They are delicious! My husband prefers them a little "old" and they get a bit more chewy like a starburst. But they don't last long in our house so get them while they are fresh!!
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Gilbertsville , KY
These are so addictive! Perfectly chewy with that fruity taste. These used to be hard to come by, but thankfully they're much easier to find now! Do yourself a favor and try them!
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I could probably eat a pound of these and still want more! I love the gummy texture and the shapes and the flavor is amazing. These are a light fun treat that's just so delicious.
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
Love Swedish fish! Kind of like sour patch kids, but without the sour! Great for a sweet treat! Only downside is that they are super chewy and get stuck in your teeth very easily.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?