Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Kambria M.
Kambria M.
Bellingham, WA
The best gummy candy of all time! Swedish fish have a very unique flavor that I absolutely love. If I ever see swedish fish I have to hold myself back to make sure I don't eat them all.
Jksandhu K.
Jksandhu K.
Bakersfield, CA
This candy my son like and this is his treat when he does something good. This candy helps me ti discipline him. he loves this candy and i love it because it helps me to manage him lol.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
I grew up with these and they are one of my weaknesses I would recommend trying them if you haven't they aren't to sweet or chewy like a regular gummy bear definitely has a great flavor
Tina C.
Tina C.
These bring me back to movies as a kid. Who doesn't love Swedish fish? The only complaint I have is how much they get stuck to your teeth. However, this doesn't stop me from eating them
Naomi B.
Naomi B.
Olympia, WA
I love these! they taste so good! i have had these many times and they are so sweet. It is good compared to other candy. it is cheap. I love this! This is great! I got this from target!
Christine A.
Christine A.
Deerfield Beach, FL
My all time favorite candy. The cute little fish are chewy, not too sweet, fun, fat free. They come in different colors, but red is my favorite! Gotta try them, you wont be disapointed.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Hermon, ME
Very tasty however I would advice if you have sensitive teeth I would try to stay away from these. They're a good price and better then store brand. I buy mine from target and walmart.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Longmont
Swedish Fish are my go to movie snack. They are sweet and soft, unlike some gummy candy which seem to pull your teeth out while trying to chew. My kids absolutely love and devour them.
Lucy K.
Lucy K.
Feb. 4, 2016, 10:43 p.m.
Review for: Bag
I looooove Swedish Fish. Maybe too much for my own good. I definitely DO NOT eat the whole bag if it was in front, okay, I have no set control when it comes to these yummmmmmy candies.
Jazlyn E.
Jazlyn E.
Louisville, KY
These have been some of my favorites since I was a kid. I love gummy candies and these are just the right amount of gummy so they don't get stuck in my teeth and still taste delicious.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?