22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Maria L.
Maria L.
Binghamton, NY
They're the perfect candy! They're sweet and soft. I'll always get them at the movie theaters. Of course they can get stuck on your teeth very easily but it's worth it.
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Bolingbrook
Oh lord I love these candies! They are totally addicting. Always soft and flavorful, whether you get the variety of flavored or a bag of just reds. They are soooo good!
Christine M.
Christine M.
Abington , Ma
Is there anything better than getting a super fresh bag of Swedish fish? They are soft, stick to your teeth and taste so good. Beware of the bags were the fish are hard
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
One of my absolute favorites. The co workers also enjoy them too. Find fruity cherry flavor can't be beat. I purchase mine at a local grocery store. And also at target.
Heather F.
Heather F.
This is one of my favorite sweet treats. I love that it is so mildly flavored and that the texture is so smooth and easy to chew. Its not overly sticky or sweet either.
sarah g.
sarah g.
I love these! My absolute favorite candy of all times. They are sweet and yummy. Not to sweet, gummy , or any of that. It's a perfect flavor in your mouth full of yum!
Carly S.
Carly S.
Theres nothing wrong with swedish fish, theyll always be a classic. I don't think ill ever dislike them. Childhood favorite, always gives me good memories eating these.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Las Vegas, NV
These are delicious but exercise caution if you have a crown or veneers as they truly test the strength of the binding agents. They tend to really stick to your teeth.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
I love the flavor, the consistency, and the texture of this candy. I like that it tastes different than any other chewy candy so it doesn't taste like everything else.
Tessa D.
Tessa D.
S Williamsprt, PA
Tradition red fish take me back to my childhood being at baseball games. I loved eating these throughout the whole game. They are sweet and chewy without being sticky.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?