Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kelsie M.
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA

Love Swedish Fish! My mom always had a giant bag handy, which I stole from on a regular basis ... sorry, Mom! I like these because they aren't as sweet as other gummy candies. They are super sticky, though!
Jess W.
Jess W.
N Waterboro, ME

Just got their new bigger sized fish!! More delicious fish to chew! Package is easy to open and the fish do not stick. Found them on sale 2 big bags for $3! What a deal!!! I will definitely be getting more!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Lincoln

I am not so hot on Swedish fish. The taste is kind of bland compared to other candies like this. The price is good though, you could buy it at any store that sells candy. I don't think it repurchase worthy.
Black-Eyed B.
Black-Eyed B.
Traverse City, mi

Same consistency as Dots very chewy. They are delicious. I don't buy them very often but I have a craving every now and again. Very inexpensive at least $3 or less for a bag depending on where you buy them.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Lufkin, TX

I love these! The flavor is so wrong but not to strong and they don't stick to your teeth like a lot of gummy candys. They are chewy but not sticky and you can do lots of fun crafts for kids won't them too!
Rachael A.
Rachael A.
Allendale, MI

The original is my fat the best! I don't really like the multi flavored pack. If you're going to eat these just make sure you have floss and a toothbrush handy because they get stuck in your teeth big time.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Mansfield, OH

Loving having these in a bag during the day for a quick sweet treat! I'm not usually a fan of licorice but these are super delicious! I bought a small bag at the dollar tree, but you can find them anywhere!
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Clarksville , In

I hate the way these taste unfortunately. They are so cute and my dad loves them so I have tried them multiple times but I just can't get used to the taste lol. I feel like that can get a little sticky too.
Yesenia M.
Yesenia M.

Aside from getting stuck on my teeth and making them hurt, these are amazing. I love Swedish fish! They aren't extremely sweet like other candies. Every time I go to the movies, these are my snack of choice!
Ivy D.
Ivy D.
Scottsdale , AZ

A great candy alternative when you don't want anything too intense. I love red/cherry candies and will never say no to Swedish fish. My only issue is that they do not retain freshness like other candies do.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now