Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Apalachin, NY

Swedish fish has always been one of my favorite gummy candies. They taste different than any other gummy, and are way better than any of the knock off kinds. These gummies are cute, delicious, and highly addictive.
Ariel F.
Ariel F.
Naperville, IL

I would eat these all day if it meant I wouldn't gain weight haha my boyfriend and I love these candies! They are great value for the affordable cost. They are delicious too! I would definitely recommend to others.
Kyla J.
Kyla J.
Stockton, CA

If I could give this more stars I would. I love this candy! The texture is very soft and chewy but not extremely tacky and chewy. This candy has great flavors and has remained original over the years which I love.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Columbia, SC

If you haven't tried swedish fish, then I feel sorry for you. Swedish fish are the most tasty, soft, chewy, addictive candy ever. Try them...you'll be hooked (get it? hooked? like a fish on a hook? I'm hilarious).
Marge B.
Marge B.

My kids and grandkids love it when I let them have an assortment of candies from my pantry closet and Swedish Fish are always part of the mix! Whether traditional red or the newer multi-colored they love them all!
Kristy K.
Kristy K.
Hanford, CA

If you have never tried these then you are missing out. They have a good flavor and are very soft to chew. Once you try you will want more! We eat them every time we play cards as a family! I would recommend them!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Lebanon

This are great for anyone who likes cherry flavored candy. They are a simple candy but still have great flavor. I've only purchased these a couple of times but I still think they are great and are affordable
Lucia S.
Lucia S.
Redwood City, CA

Perfect for on hand sugar cravings! I have purchased these for my car and to carry in my purse for an on-the-go snack. I like to keep the cup to refill it as well with the larger swedish fish bag for movie snacks.
Krystyna S.
Krystyna S.

Amazing gummy candy. Gummies aren't my favorite but when I go for some I go for these. I love the flavor. I got mine from target. They are affordable which is great as well. Would recommend for a movie night snack
Brielle S.
Brielle S.
Bellefontaine, OH

Swedish fish I say is one of the best gummy candy ever they have good flavor to the candy. I think no others candy a could compare to this candy and is very affordable and I would always go back to buy them again.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?