Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Frontenac, KS
Delicious candy. My kid loves these. The only downfall is that there's only one flavor and they get stuck in your teeth. We don't get them very often, only for treats for a job well done.
Dayana M.
Dayana M.
Winder, Ga
I'm obsessed with Swedish fish! The flavor is amazing. I always buy a box when I go to the movies. I don't like that they stick to my teeth but I still get them because it's just so good.
Alex A.
Alex A.
New Albany, OH
I very much enjoy the taste of Swedish fish by do not enjoy so much how sticky they are. They stick to my teeth and sometimes make them hurt a little since the Swedish fish are so sugary.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Fayetteville, TN
Every time I want a sweet, gummy candy, I turn to Swedish Fish. It's my go-to candy for the movies or roadtrips. It doesn't leave that nasty sugar coat on my teeth that most sweets leave.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
March 30, 2016, 9:55 p.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
Swedish Fish are amazing!! The taste is great and the size is perfect. Having it on a cup is perfect when traveling or walking around. I just prefer regular size fish over the miniature.
Rozeena J.
Rozeena J.
Bayonne, NJ
I like Swedish fish because it does not contain any gelatin which we cannot consume for different purposes. So this is best for my kids as I know that it is a jelly that is gelatin free.
Carole Lee P.
Carole Lee P.
Cincinnati, OH
This chewy, slightly salty candy is addictive. My nieces introduced me to them years ago. There really is no other gummy candy that is like it. It is a relatively inexpensive indulgence.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Great Falls, VA
The problem with Swedish Fish is that they are so yummy and chewy that I could polish off the whole bag. There is nothing like their taste and chew, and the imitators aren't even close.
Freya P.
Freya P.
Brooklyn, NY
These are like crack to me! I can eat bags upon bags of these delicious little fishies. I dunno what makes them so irresistible to me but I seriously love them like they were my family.
Tina C.
Tina C.
These bring me back to movies as a kid. Who doesn't love Swedish fish? The only complaint I have is how much they get stuck to your teeth. However, this doesn't stop me from eating them
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?