22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,505 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I absolutely love these! They have a really fun shape and a great flavor! They are super stretchy and taste amazing! They are also very cheap for the amount you get!!! I buy these all the time and I'm never disappointed!
Who doesn't love oversized Swedish fish.. chewy, tasty, and I always eat too much. They're always available in my supermarket and a good snack to keep in my bag. Great for kids too, big enough so they won't choke on them or anything.
Hands down my favorite gummy candy. Not too sweet, not too sour, and not too gummy. (Super gummy or chewy stuff is horrible on the teeth) this is my go to for any event. I keep these in stock around my home at all times!
These have such a distinct and unique flavor, and they're the perfect amount of chewy. I've never had a knock off swedish fish that tasted the same! I love them! They're sweet and they're even good frozen and put on ice cream.
This is a candy I could eat a whole bag of and it's never enough. It's the perfect combination of chewy and soft. I don't even like most cherryish flavored stuff but I don't care. These are my jam. Can't go wrong with fish
Swedish fish are a fun and creative way to enjoy scam time. I like to eat mine as a parent reward after the kids go to bed. The design is cute and they taste sweet. I would highly recommend this product to both children and adults.
Been a fav of mine since I was a little girl! A simple sweet treat for watching a movie or just when you want a snack. I feel like this is especially a great candy for the summer time, I don't know why it just reminds me of summer!
I like the flavor that these fish have. I extremely dislike the hardness of the fish. They are very hard to bite into. Once you get then chewed a little bit they are really good. They smell good and the packaging is cute.
I remember getting these for a penny with my mom. Loved these as a child! Red was always my favorite but purple isnt too bad either. I dont eat them much anymore, honestly i kind of hate when candy is stuck around my teeth
This is my number one favorite candy. It is sold everywhere. It is sold at a reasonable price. It has the best flavors! It is the perfect for a craving. It comes in safe packaging as well. I recommend it to everyone! My favorite!!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos