Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

This giant bag is great for sharing or taking on the go and the fact that it's re-sealable is even better so that there is no mess. The price is very affordable. I would recommend and will be repurchasing.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Wilmington, DE

Yum! You can't go wrong indulging in some chewy and soft swedish fish! A treat for all ages and a fun candy to enjoy! I find this at many places - Wegmans, CVS, Target, and Walgreens. Always a great price!
Evelyn R.
Evelyn R.

One of my favorite gummy candies such a great flavor very soft and chewy. I can't really compare the flavor to any other sweet. Very good amount in the packaging. I buy them every time I get the chance to.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.

I'm not a big candy eater but I tried these and they were good. I like how they are a bit chewy so that way I feel like I need to chew them more and there for eat less but I wish they had different flavors
Casey B.
Casey B.
Slatington, PA

This is truly my favorite candy ever!! You can never just eat one, which is why I buy the large size bag. One of the only items in the house I have to hide from everyone, or they will be gone within a day!
Kara M.
Kara M.

Been loving this candy for years. taste great smells great when you first open the bag and now I have a son we don't eat candy often but maybe once or twice a month and this is always a go to candy for us.
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Atlanta, GA

My guilty pleasure! I'll buy a bag and keep it hidden in the desk of my home office. Such a treat when i remember that I have a stash of Swedish Fish to enjoy after a long conference call or difficult day.
Cara D.
Cara D.

I have liked Swedish fish since I was a young girl, I remember loving how many I would get it my Halloween candy. I don't see them sold as often in stores now though but when I do see them I pick a bag up.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.

These are a movie at essential. I really like them with their chewy texturethat is soft and sweet. The price is very very very affordable and I bought it at Target. I will be recommending these to others!!
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Miami, Florida

These were my favorite until I received a free sample of sour gummies. I have a bad habit of eating to many and the Swedish fish give me a stomach ache when I eat the bag. The Swedish fish are good though.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now