22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Rabia H.
Rabia H.
Nice gummy candy with sweet taste. Great to snack on to satisfy your sweet tooth. The term Swedish fish is a bit weird but once I overcame the term I really enjoyed them.
Kellyn S.
Kellyn S.
Tyner, NC
These have always been a favorite of mine and they are even beyond tasty when they are very fresh! I have had some bags that were kind of hard but the fresh are the best!
Maisie N.
Maisie N.
Nicholasville, KY
I've introduced so many friends to this candy and all of them have became addicted to Swedish fish after trying them. They are soft and chewy and you can't have just one.
Alassia G.
Alassia G.
Holley, NY
I've bought this bag a couple times and I can eat them in a few days. these have such good flavor and they're super chewy. these are affordable and anybody can eat these.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Looove Swedish Fish! So,the fact that these come in an easy-to-go cup just makes it even better! No hassle with worry about them drying out or trying to keep them fresh!
Anna Maria R.
Anna Maria R.
Lake Orion , Mi
This is a must have in our house at all times! The one reliable candy with my toddler! She loves the great taste as do I! This is a classic candy and we love it so much!
Shiawntae G.
Shiawntae G.
Just had a bag lastnight. my absolute favorite and only candy I do eat. The price is cheap and huge. You can purchase these Swedish fish at any Walmart or store possible
Danelle J.
Danelle J.
Clover, SC
I think Swedish fish are good. They are kinda like a chill candy. Not too sweet or sour but they are like a mild candy. I love them though. They are really chewy though.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Fresno , CA
Swedish fish are one of my favorites! The taste is so yummy and I eat this whenever I go to the movies or if I'm ever having a sweet tooth! I would recommend this candy!
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Fort Myers, FL
I have a top few favorite candies and this is definitely one. I love the chewyness and sweet taste. I usually buy them on the go at a gas station. great road trip snack!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?