BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Lindsay S.
Hampton , VA
Swedish fish have always been my favorite candy. Whether I eat just a couple or the whole bag, I will never get tired of them. The sweet and chewy candies always seem to hit the spot! Everyone knows they are my favorite!
Trisha K.
Northumberlnd, PA
I buy the big bags of these. I think they are like 5lbs. I have loved Swedish fish since I was a kid. The price for the big bags isn't to bad either. 5 below has them for $5 and you can also get them at Walmart and Sams club.
Raymona K.
Circleville, OH
I like the flavor that these fish have. I extremely dislike the hardness of the fish. They are very hard to bite into. Once you get then chewed a little bit they are really good. They smell good and the packaging is cute.
Diane S.
Buffalo, NY
I'm a chocoholic but when I get my hands on these I can't stop! They're not overly sweet or get really stuck to your teeth, the flavor is perfect. Not too sugary and tough like gummy bears either. Too addicting for me to keep on hand!
Autumn G.
Union, NJ
My go to candy whenever I'm in the drug store. It's affordable and easy to get because they are everywhere. The flavor never gets old. The only annoying part is when it gets stuck in the teeth, but that's something I can live with because it's that good!
Victoria S.
Berlin, NJ
This is my number one favorite candy. It is sold everywhere. It is sold at a reasonable price. It has the best flavors! It is the perfect for a craving. It comes in safe packaging as well. I recommend it to everyone! My favorite!!
Sarah S.
Port Washington
Swedish Fish are an old favorite. My kids love them! Flavorful and chewy candy that are not expensive at all! We purchase Swedish Fish when we plan a movie night or go on a road trip as a sweet snack everyone can enjoy.
Yinka L.
Wheeling, IL
Who doesn't love Swedish fish. It is so gooey and tasty. I love these like a fat kid loves cake. I usually but it at Walmart. The flavor is so yummy and you will end up finishing then. It is definitely repurchase worthy.
MizzFiveStar F.
Hanover, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hands down my favorite gummy candy. Not too sweet, not too sour, and not too gummy. (Super gummy or chewy stuff is horrible on the teeth) this is my go to for any event. I keep these in stock around my home at all times!
Chanel D.
Been a fav of mine since I was a little girl! A simple sweet treat for watching a movie or just when you want a snack. I feel like this is especially a great candy for the summer time, I don't know why it just reminds me of summer!
Deborah G.
Spokane, WA
Would you rather eat swedish fish or skittles?
Luna C.
Cape Coral, FL
How many can one eat at once of the Swedish Fish?
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
Suck or chew first?
Paris J.
Detroit, MI
If they came in different flavors what would they be
Amanda H.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone besides kids actually eat these?