22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Mandy C.
Mandy C.
I never really got into these until a few years ago and I am so glad that I did!! I love these so much. I crave them from time to time and I love the person bags they have. 10/10 😍
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
Love Swedish fish! Kind of like sour patch kids, but without the sour! Great for a sweet treat! Only downside is that they are super chewy and get stuck in your teeth very easily.
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I could probably eat a pound of these and still want more! I love the gummy texture and the shapes and the flavor is amazing. These are a light fun treat that's just so delicious.
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Delicious to chew on and snack on. I grew up loving candy, and Swedish Fish was a big part of it. They're cute, fun and inexpensive! I would pick up a bag whenever I passed by one.
KatieandTyler W.
KatieandTyler W.
Lake Worth, FL
They are delicious! My husband prefers them a little "old" and they get a bit more chewy like a starburst. But they don't last long in our house so get them while they are fresh!!
Karyn K.
Karyn K.
I have been eating these since I was little, they are my go to candy of choice. I wish they would be bring the grape back because I use to love mixing the red and purple together.
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
I mean who didn't grow up eating Swedish fish? One of the best chewy fruit candies ever made that has not changed in my lifetime. My favorite place to eat these are at the movies.
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Gilbertsville , KY
These are so addictive! Perfectly chewy with that fruity taste. These used to be hard to come by, but thankfully they're much easier to find now! Do yourself a favor and try them!
Marcy a.
Marcy a.
Grandville, MI
I love swedish fish. THey have been a long time favorite and now a favorite of my 3 year old. For Christmas she told santa all she wanted was a bag of candy fish in her stocking!
Lana E.
Lana E.
Vancouver, BC
Oh my gosh ! what can i say about swedish fish that hast been said? They're cute and yummy, and i bite their tails off first ! sooo good i eat the whole bag, and..i do NOT share !
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?