Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Luz  B.
Luz B.

Man oh man are these my favorite childhood candies. Very chewy but the flavor is amazing! I eat these anytime I go to Walmart they have them for like 99cents. There's no alternatives this is the one you want!
Fodilat I.
Fodilat I.

Swedish Fish are my all-time favorite candy to have with me. For me particularly, I have them as at least three times a week. They are super affordable and I'd really like to see done more products like this.
Tara T.
Tara T.

Soft, delicious, fruity. Great for snacking or taking to the movies. If you like soft, chewy candies, you should be eating swedish fish. Don't worry you don't have to be a Swed to eat them. American approved.
Kyla P.
Kyla P.

I like the texture that Swedish fish have to other gummy candies. They are not overly gummy and unchewable. They have a great taste, they are so addictive. I have to stop myself so I do not eat the whole bag.
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN

At first, I wasn't impressed by these, but they're addicting. Something about them just pulls you in. They're not overly sweet. I like the consistency of these and I feel like you get a good amount in a pack.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Lansing, IL

Sweedish fish are something I always have in my house. This bag is easy to eat and the family can all share. I love that they are always consistent and have an awesome taste. I would definitely recommend this
Lillian P.
Lillian P.
Reedsville, WI

Life life life. I grew up eating these. Going on a road trip? Bring these. The movies? Bring these. Sitting at home? Eat these. Hands down one of my most favorite candies ever. I will never get sick of these
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY

I love these! I eat them at least once a week, there not too sticky like most gummy candy and they have a nice flavor I'm not too much of a sweets person but I will deff devour a bag of these with no problem
Bailey K.
Bailey K.
Indianapolis, IN

I love Swedish fish candy. I love the cherry flavor it's so fruity and satisfying. The texture is pleasing too. I always have these on road trips. They are great to have around. Fat free too which is a plus.
Julie R.
Julie R.
Poplar Bluff, MO

These are great, I don't know what it is about them but they are completely different from any other gummy candy I've had before. They almost have an outer shell to them, they are one of my favorite candies!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now