Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Lynn E.
Lynn E.
Plainfield, NJ

I honestly could eat these all day long everyday. I buy these over any other brands. They are affordable. And sometimes on sale. I eat them a couple times a month. Normally at the movies. I always repurchase these.
Esther C.
Esther C.
Laredo, TX

Give me any type of sweet sugary candy and I am the most happy camper around. Every time j have a sweet tooth I'll most definitely debate in buying this one or something else. But it's definitely one of my go to's.
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Swedish Fish are love. Swedish Fish are life. I am obsessed with these, especially bringing these to the beach! They are one of my favorite candy and I love that i don't have to eat a bunch of them to be satisfied.
Ariel F.
Ariel F.
Naperville, IL

I would eat these all day if it meant I wouldn't gain weight haha my boyfriend and I love these candies! They are great value for the affordable cost. They are delicious too! I would definitely recommend to others.
Christy C.
Christy C.

I recently attended a Japanese New Year celebration. I brought these adorable sweet sushi treats. Swedish fish were the perfect "sashimi" topper. Everyone loved them. I will 100% make these again with Swedish Fish!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.

Love this huge bag of Swedish fish. It last forever. These are my favorite go to snack to help with a sugar craving. It is a great price for this bag and really last a long time. Ps great in adult drinks too. Hehe.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.

Swedish fish are one of my guilty pleasures, I don't buy them often but when I want them I have to get them. They are a fun candy for kids and you can get creative with them for beach or under water themed parties.
steph a.
steph a.
Monroe Twp, NJ

i'm OBSESSED with swedish fish. i always eat so many that i make myself sick (completely worth it) i love when i find the huge bags because it lasts me at least a week. i forever will be a customer for swedish fish
Jesse B.
Jesse B.
Glenolden, PA

Swedish fish are tasty but they're definitely a taste to get accustomed to. Sweet yet almost a little rubbery. I love them but not all do, of course. I enjoy a big box with popcorn and a movie! My kind of night! :)
Bryttni V.
Bryttni V.
Bremen, IN

Never been a fan of Swedish fish...I'm very picky about gummy texture and just never really liked them. I gave them 3 stars though because I know a lot of people that do like that so they must not be too bad lol...
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?