BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Rowan R.
As someone who definitely likes salty snacks more than sweet, when I find a sweet product I love I stick to it. This candy is a guilty pleasure of mine with a wonderful flavor. If you haven't tried them, definitely do so!
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
I love this candy! Extremely sweet and not too chewy. You can find this at Walmart and most gas stations. Great for a snack and something you will want to purchase again. Affordable and comparable in price to other candies!
Trisha K.
Northumberlnd, PA
I buy the big bags of these. I think they are like 5lbs. I have loved Swedish fish since I was a kid. The price for the big bags isn't to bad either. 5 below has them for $5 and you can also get them at Walmart and Sams club.
Tiana C.
These remind me of my childhood! My mom used to buy a bunch of these and put them in a jar in the living room! I used to love taking a handful and just munching on them while watch tv lol. I love these little fishes lol!
Chanel D.
Been a fav of mine since I was a little girl! A simple sweet treat for watching a movie or just when you want a snack. I feel like this is especially a great candy for the summer time, I don't know why it just reminds me of summer!
Katelyn G.
Canoga Park, CA
I thought I liked these until recently when I had one and it tasted like chemical with a powdery layer. Not my favorite. Trader Joe's has great ones that are made out of fruits and vegetables. A great alternative.
Riva Marie C.
Tempe, AZ
My husband loves this! We always have this at home to snack. I love the taste and texture, a little tough but still the same gummy feel. Love the flavor, not too sweet. Often buy this from the dollar store and IKEA!
Allison K.
Toledo
Soft chewy and addictive! I feel like we always have these in the house and we are always buying more! They are easy to grab when you need a sweet treat and I love that the bag is resealable so I can save some for later!
Vanessa M.
Mount Airy, MD
These have been an all time favorite candy for me. I don't have much of a sweet tooth but I still love candy but only certain ones and these are sweet but not too sweet and they're very soft and they make a great snack.
Lindsay S.
Hampton , VA
Swedish fish have always been my favorite candy. Whether I eat just a couple or the whole bag, I will never get tired of them. The sweet and chewy candies always seem to hit the spot! Everyone knows they are my favorite!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?