Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Kelsie M.
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA

Love Swedish Fish! My mom always had a giant bag handy, which I stole from on a regular basis ... sorry, Mom! I like these because they aren't as sweet as other gummy candies. They are super sticky, though!
Rachael A.
Rachael A.
Allendale, MI

The original is my fat the best! I don't really like the multi flavored pack. If you're going to eat these just make sure you have floss and a toothbrush handy because they get stuck in your teeth big time.
Rachelle T.
Rachelle T.
Wexford, PA

Swedish Fish and I have a love hate relationship. They are one of my favorite candies and they are delicious and yummy. However they always pull at my dental work which makes me sad. They still get 5 stars!
Marissa J.
Marissa J.
Springfield, GA

Swedish fish has been my favorite candy since I was a little girl. Me and my GG (my great grandma) used to eat them all the time when she picked me up from daycare. I don't think I'll ever stop eating them.
Black-Eyed B.
Black-Eyed B.
Traverse City, mi

Same consistency as Dots very chewy. They are delicious. I don't buy them very often but I have a craving every now and again. Very inexpensive at least $3 or less for a bag depending on where you buy them.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Lincoln

I am not so hot on Swedish fish. The taste is kind of bland compared to other candies like this. The price is good though, you could buy it at any store that sells candy. I don't think it repurchase worthy.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Lufkin, TX

I love these! The flavor is so wrong but not to strong and they don't stick to your teeth like a lot of gummy candys. They are chewy but not sticky and you can do lots of fun crafts for kids won't them too!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

This giant bag is great for sharing or taking on the go and the fact that it's re-sealable is even better so that there is no mess. The price is very affordable. I would recommend and will be repurchasing.
Casey B.
Casey B.
Slatington, PA

This is truly my favorite candy ever!! You can never just eat one, which is why I buy the large size bag. One of the only items in the house I have to hide from everyone, or they will be gone within a day!
Courtney P.
Courtney P.

I'm not a big candy eater but I tried these and they were good. I like how they are a bit chewy so that way I feel like I need to chew them more and there for eat less but I wish they had different flavors
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now