BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Mike C.
Bronx, NY
Will you regret buying this? Probably. Should you buy it anyway? Also probably.
The bag is re-sealable, but why bother closing it? That's just one more step between you and joy. Sweet, stomach-ache, sugar-coma joy. They also have a habit of sticking to my teeth but also worth it sometimes.
Ashley D.
Dundalk, MD
This is the GO TO candy in our house. We've purchased a LARGE bag and it's gone within a week. I'll usually purchase a large bag if it's on sale at Walmart or Target. It never gets old and sometimes we'll buy the mixed one!
Claudia P.
Birmingham, MI
If you're craving gummies, Swedish fish are the best! The cherry flavor is a perfect little treat after dinner or with popcorn at the movies. I don't buy these often but it is a go-to when I'm in the mood for a chewy candy.
Allison K.
Toledo
Soft chewy and addictive! I feel like we always have these in the house and we are always buying more! They are easy to grab when you need a sweet treat and I love that the bag is resealable so I can save some for later!
Diane S.
Buffalo, NY
I'm a chocoholic but when I get my hands on these I can't stop! They're not overly sweet or get really stuck to your teeth, the flavor is perfect. Not too sugary and tough like gummy bears either. Too addicting for me to keep on hand!
Vanessa M.
Mount Airy, MD
These have been an all time favorite candy for me. I don't have much of a sweet tooth but I still love candy but only certain ones and these are sweet but not too sweet and they're very soft and they make a great snack.
Riva Marie C.
Tempe, AZ
My husband loves this! We always have this at home to snack. I love the taste and texture, a little tough but still the same gummy feel. Love the flavor, not too sweet. Often buy this from the dollar store and IKEA!
Rowan R.
As someone who definitely likes salty snacks more than sweet, when I find a sweet product I love I stick to it. This candy is a guilty pleasure of mine with a wonderful flavor. If you haven't tried them, definitely do so!
Trisha K.
Northumberlnd, PA
I buy the big bags of these. I think they are like 5lbs. I have loved Swedish fish since I was a kid. The price for the big bags isn't to bad either. 5 below has them for $5 and you can also get them at Walmart and Sams club.
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
I love this candy! Extremely sweet and not too chewy. You can find this at Walmart and most gas stations. Great for a snack and something you will want to purchase again. Affordable and comparable in price to other candies!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?