Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jenna B.
Jenna B.

I like Swedish fish a lot! They are a gummy candy, but they're different from other gummies that are available. I think they're available at most stores, and they're a reasonable price. I would repurchase them.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.

Favorite gummy candy since I was little. You just can't go wrong with swedish fish. They're cheap and the outside is easy to chew but still hard enough that it's not messy. I will continue to buy these forever!
Abby A.
Abby A.

Love Swedish fish. They aren't too sweet or granular from sugar. They are cheesy but don't usually stick to my teeth.

The flavor is pretty mild too.

I can never eat a few. I always end up eating the whole bag!!
Baylie K.
Baylie K.

I love these little sweet treat they so yummy! I eat them all the time! They are also very easy to take with you they don't melt it and stay good for a long time! They aren't too sweet and have a nice taste too
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Knoxville, TN

This is one of my favorite candies because it is not messy to eat and easy to travel or bring around. I like the fact that they are fish. They are rarely cheap and easy to find at grocery stores or drug stores.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I've been eating these things since I was a kid and I love them. My mom will always but them for the family. Such a good value and good taste. I don't eat it a lot but for the price they're at I totally would.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Huntingtn Wds, MI

These are the best gummy candy. The original is my favorite and brings back memories of my grandpa sneaking them to me in church and buying them for me at movie. The only non-chocolate candy that has my heart.
hannah b.
hannah b.
Grimes, IA

BUTTER ME UP AND CALL ME A BISCUIT. these are my FAVORITE candy. the chewiness, the flavor, just everything about this candy is so great I love these with all of my heart. I want all of them in the whole world
Emily C.
Emily C.
Canton, GA

Whether I bought it or someone else did I always manage to get a bite! It's not too sticky and if you want to feed your sweet tooth this is the perfect snack! I'm 99.999% sure that I'll always love this candy.
Jolene W.
Jolene W.
Traverse City, MI

Delicious! I love Swedish Fish! They are cheap and the whole family loves them! They are just the right amount of sweet. You can pretty much find them anywhere. I will definitely buy these again in the future!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now