BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
One of my favorite! I love these little red guys. I pull them, squish them, and chew them. Never fails, they always get stuck in my teeth, but so worth it!
Stephanie B.
Louisville, KY
Love these. Not a fan of the different colored ones. But the original ones are great. Full of flavor. Great texture. I love them hard to eat just a couple.
Sara M.
Swedish fish are nice and chewy, and have the traditional flavor of cherry licorice. The large bags are a good price because you get a lot more at once. :)
Yolanda P.
Love these!!! I eat all of them in one day. They are addicting. I remember buying them for a penny when I was a kid. These are my favorite childhood candy.
Vanesa P.
This is a great snack but when I eat a lot of it my stomach starts to hurt. I would recommend this product because it tastes good but I wouldn't overdo it.
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
These are one of my favorite candies. The re sealable bag is great, but I love when the Swedish fish get dried out a bit. They have sort of a berry flavor.
LA H.
I have more of a sweet tooth for chocolate so Swedish Fish isn't my favorite guilty pleasure. But I do like the Swedish fish and it is a great movie snack!
Ashley N.
Sparrows Point, MD
Swedish fish have always been one of my favorite candies. Just a classic candy that makes you remember your childhood. Can't go wrong with a classic candy.
Sarah K.
Anderson, SC
I LOVE SWEDISH FISH; the fat free candy! This original chew has a classic flavor and is recognizable for its longevity. You can't go wrong with this candy.
Katherine J.
Lincoln, NE
Swedish fish are great snacks for any time. They are sweet and fruity and chewy but not overly so. They are nice to have when your sweet tooth is itching.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?