Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Katie M.
Katie M.
Lakewood, OH
I used to hate these when I was little and my dad ate them all the time. Somehow I have grown to love them and they are one of my favorite candies! I always get them when I go to the movies.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
State College, PA
I love swedish fish. its my guilty pleasure when i am sad. Its like perfect gummy. It has an amazing taste to it. I usually buy them in walmart or cvs or any corner store and its affordable.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Broomfield, CO
Swedish fish are my favorite because as a kid growing up mr parents used to take me to the candy store all the time and I would only get this brand of candy since it is my favorite candlirs.
Iris H.
Iris H.
These aren't really my favorite gummies mainly because it's hard to find them with different flavors. I feel like it's too much cherry for me. Other than that great packaging and affordable.
Shelby V.
Shelby V.
I'm basically obsessed with these, I've noticed lately they have been squisher when I buy them. Which for me I prefer them to be a little chewy so I have to leave them open for a day or two
Rebekah R.
Rebekah R.
Baltimore, MD
I'm not personally a huge fan of the taste of these, and I find they stick to your teeth more than most gummies. However, they are consistent in taste and I would eat them if offered to me.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Raleigh , NC
I LOVE Swedish fish! They aren't too sweet . They're chewy but don't stick in my teeth and make them hurt. They are my absolute favorite . I love that they come in many different size bags.
Natasha Z.
Natasha Z.
Mount Laurel
I am not huge on candy but when it comes to these amazing things I can eat a whole bag in one sitting. they aren't too sweet and just the right amount of chewy. it is the best little treat!
Roy C.
Roy C.
Duluth, GA
I love these now and I loved these as a kid so that'll explain a lot about this candy and they are just so fun and they aren't going to taste bad after eating to many they always taste good
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Blue River , WI
Swedish fish have always been one of my favorite candies. I used to eat these religiously as a kid. They have such a unique flavor and texture that you can't get from any other gummy candy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?