22 colors available

Buy on Walmart*
Christine A.
Christine A.
Deerfield Beach, FL
My all time favorite candy. The cute little fish are chewy, not too sweet, fun, fat free. They come in different colors, but red is my favorite! Gotta try them, you wont be disapointed.
Naomi B.
Naomi B.
Olympia, WA
I love these! they taste so good! i have had these many times and they are so sweet. It is good compared to other candy. it is cheap. I love this! This is great! I got this from target!
Jksandhu K.
Jksandhu K.
Bakersfield, CA
This candy my son like and this is his treat when he does something good. This candy helps me ti discipline him. he loves this candy and i love it because it helps me to manage him lol.
Lucy K.
Lucy K.
I looooove Swedish Fish. Maybe too much for my own good. I definitely DO NOT eat the whole bag if it was in front, okay, I have no set control when it comes to these yummmmmmy candies.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Longmont
Swedish Fish are my go to movie snack. They are sweet and soft, unlike some gummy candy which seem to pull your teeth out while trying to chew. My kids absolutely love and devour them.
Lexus F.
Lexus F.
Merced , CA
I love them . They taste really good not too sweet nor tart. I just don't like how they stick to my teeth all the time. I usually buy these at Costco. And they aren't really expensive.
Jahnvi M.
Jahnvi M.
Mundelein, IL
These are the best party food ever. If you want to have people over, have these laying around because people of all ages absolutely love them. They are so good and great food to share.
Jaq  A.
Jaq A.
Woodland Hls, CA
Awesome candy for both kids and adults. Soft and chewy with a subtle fruit-like flavor. I have these pretty regularly and satisfies my sweet tooth. I could eat the bag without sharing!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Hermon, ME
Very tasty however I would advice if you have sensitive teeth I would try to stay away from these. They're a good price and better then store brand. I buy mine from target and walmart.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
I always loved Swedish Fish. I think that they are a great snack and have a great flavor too them. The big bags are worth it, and there are not many in the little movie theater boxes.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?