Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Brittany S.
Brittany S.

A great candy for road trips, movies, the beach... any time, really! Swedish Fish are a classic candy that all ages enjoy eating. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to satisfy a sweet gummy candy craving!!
Alisa W.
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX

I love Swedish fish! I can't even begin to describe the taste because it's not really like any other candy. Mildly fruity licorice flavor.they aren't overly sweet and they always satisfy my craving! Low fat as well.
Dee G.
Dee G.

I personally do not like this candy but I think that it's pretty cool that it comes in a little cup like this for the kids the kids would love to use the cup for whatever they want afterwards so I think that is cool
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
Walkertown, NC

I have been eating Swedish fish since I could chew them. No matter what age I am I still always go for them when I want candy. (which is often). But it has to be Named Brand. The knock off's don't even come close!!!
marie A.
marie A.

Swedish fish are so perfect ! i really love using these to decorate cakes, cupcakes and much more. as well as i enjoy eating them just how they are. love the flavor of them. one of my favorite candies of all times .
PeggySue I.
PeggySue I.
Minneapolis, MN

Who doesn't love a good swedish fish! Chewy and not overly sweet these guys always remind me of my childhood! Not expensive and a big bag goes a long way - find them at target, walmart in the candy aisle. Delicious!
Tessa T.
Tessa T.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA

Love the flavor and chewy texture of these little guys. Mt son's baby shower was nautical themed and these were part of my candy favors alone with life savors and salt water taffy. Excellent flavor, would buy again.
Estee O.
Estee O.
Durham, NH

Why get a little bag when you could get this massive bag? This is legit so good and it's funny because it actually does come from Sweden. I love these candies and you literally can't get enough once you start eating
Summer P.
Summer P.

Swedish fish are amazing and if anyone tells you otherwise you don't need that kind of negativity in your life. They are so chewy and always taste fresh. I can't get enough of these I could honestly eat them all day
Ariel F.
Ariel F.
Naperville, IL

I would eat these all day if it meant I wouldn't gain weight haha my boyfriend and I love these candies! They are great value for the affordable cost. They are delicious too! I would definitely recommend to others.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now