Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jean J.
Jean J.

Swedish fish are the best they are red and chewy they are a little pricey but really delicious the value is really good I got mine at a gas station and I love them so much yes I would recommend them to anyone
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.

I don't really care for Swedish fish. They are ok for once and while, but I prefer chocolate if I'm looking for a sweet treat. You can buy these at the grocery store. I don't plan on purchasing in the future.
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN

At first, I wasn't impressed by these, but they're addicting. Something about them just pulls you in. They're not overly sweet. I like the consistency of these and I feel like you get a good amount in a pack.
Lexi W.
Lexi W.
Tempe, Az

I'm in love with Swedish fish! They're vegan and just plain delicious. So chewy, I run through a bag like nothing. I eat them all the time. Alternatives will never compare. If you've never had them, try them!
marissa s.
marissa s.
Philadelphia, PA

My ultimate snack. How can you not eat them. I like to let them get soft and chewy. You can always find them on me. They are cheap and usually get them from the dollar tree. This bring me back to my childhood
Luz  B.
Luz B.

Man oh man are these my favorite childhood candies. Very chewy but the flavor is amazing! I eat these anytime I go to Walmart they have them for like 99cents. There's no alternatives this is the one you want!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.

Swedish fish are these ooey gooey gummy fish with a great red flavor. I'm sure they are supposed to be cherry or strawberry or something but when you think of red candy this is what i expect it to taste like.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Manhattan, KS

I'm a big Swedish fish fan, I like their consistency and the fact that they aren't super artificial. They are not expensive, maybe $2 for a bag, but can often find them in the bin with $1 movie theater candy.
Fodilat I.
Fodilat I.

Swedish Fish are my all-time favorite candy to have with me. For me particularly, I have them as at least three times a week. They are super affordable and I'd really like to see done more products like this.
Rachelle C.
Rachelle C.
Des Moines, WA

I love the cherry flavor these give but wow do these get stuck in your teeth! It's annoying eating these because of how chewy they are as well. Besides that I love the taste of them and they can be addicting!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now