Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Cassandra T.
Cassandra T.
My favorite candy next to twizzkers. Sweet chewy and soft I just can't get enough of these. Easily found at your neighborhood drug store or buy in bulk at whole sale retailers like Sams Club.
noemi C.
noemi C.
Biglerville, PA
Swedish fish are one of my favorite candy that is not chocolate. Sometimes that can be really tough to eat other than that it's tasty. I like how it's not to sweet. It's for a good price too.
nytasha s.
nytasha s.
Coal Township, PA
These are one of my all time favorite gummies, we use to be able to purchase them at our local stores for penny candy but even now the big bags we pay less than $5 for the taste is delicious!
Sheridan D.
Sheridan D.
Dry Ridge, KY
If I could go above 5 stars I would! Not lying at all!!! They are amazing except they get stuck your teeth. Other than that, perfection that looks like a red, chewy, and delicious fish!!!!!!!
Carlyjoesaunt A.
Carlyjoesaunt A.
Penns Grove, NJ
I love the taste of Sweedish Fish when you crave something sweet and need a pick me up during the long work day I always keep them on hand. They are a big hit in the office with my co workers
Katie M.
Katie M.
Lakewood, OH
I used to hate these when I was little and my dad ate them all the time. Somehow I have grown to love them and they are one of my favorite candies! I always get them when I go to the movies.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Grandview, MO
I don't think I'd ever tried a Swedish Fish until I met my now husband 7 years ago. It is good for fruity gummy candy, but I personally prefer something with a more aggressive flavor (sour).
amanda w.
amanda w.
I'm not sure why, but I have never been a big fan of these gummy fish candies! To top it off, Rita's Italian Ice goes and makes a swedish fish flavor ice... ugh. The taste just isn't for me.
Iris H.
Iris H.
These aren't really my favorite gummies mainly because it's hard to find them with different flavors. I feel like it's too much cherry for me. Other than that great packaging and affordable.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
State College, PA
I love swedish fish. its my guilty pleasure when i am sad. Its like perfect gummy. It has an amazing taste to it. I usually buy them in walmart or cvs or any corner store and its affordable.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?