Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
Carolina, RI

Get out of town. This is my favorite candy ever. I will eat these until my stomach hurts and then eat some more. Licorice is gross and Sour Patch Kids can be overwhelming, but Swedish Fish sit comfortably in between.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Los Angeles, CA

These are dangerous. They're not sickeningly sweet so I can eat them by the handfuls without getting that gross sugar feeling in my mouth. Sometimes I forget these exist but once I am reminded, I devour them quickly.
Cristal M.
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO

Not to fond of there's really didn't like the flavor. I feel like they are to blend o purchased at Walmart and I did not poke the flavor they aren't very expensive but Iwonf be purchasing again definitely not for me,
Nikita C.
Nikita C.

Swedish fish is a great gummy candy! Can find at most convenience and grocery stores. Not too pricey. Subtle flavor. Not sour at all. Good chewiness too it. I would recommend this to others and I would buy them again
Julialynn F.
Julialynn F.

Ugh lol my sister loves these. I do not. Because I always forget that they are cherry flavor and they look like cinnamon flavor 😂 I'm always prepared for delicious cinnamon but then I am greeted with sweet cherry lol
Vendy P.
Vendy P.
Webster , TX

This is the most gross candy I ever taste. I see everybody raving that it's so good. I mean the looks of the box did catch my eye making it look so good but it wasn't. I wouldn't re purchase because I don't like it.
Kalen W.
Kalen W.
West Palm Bch, FL

These are so addicting! I have loved Swedish Fish since I was in high school and they are a very comforting candy. Good prices and you can find them pretty much everywhere. Great little snack if you need some sugar!
abigail h.
abigail h.

I LOVE swedish fish. they do not have a strong fruity flavor.. they are subtle in a good way. you can eat many in one sitting without feeling like you've given yourself cavities. they are a firmer than a gummy bear.
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
Walkertown, NC

I have been eating Swedish fish since I could chew them. No matter what age I am I still always go for them when I want candy. (which is often). But it has to be Named Brand. The knock off's don't even come close!!!
Alisa W.
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX

I love Swedish fish! I can't even begin to describe the taste because it's not really like any other candy. Mildly fruity licorice flavor.they aren't overly sweet and they always satisfy my craving! Low fat as well.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now