Swedish Fish uploaded by Sarah H.Swedish Fish uploaded by Cety T.Swedish Fish uploaded by Christine B.See all 58 photos
22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Bec...Totally 40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fis...No 3 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sw...OMG I would totally get that, ... 1 Answers
Photos (58)
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Blue River , WI
Swedish fish have always been one of my favorite candies. I used to eat these religiously as a kid. They have such a unique flavor and texture that you can't get from any other gummy candy.
Jasmin M.
Jasmin M.
Enfield, CT
These are my favorite fruity chewy candy ever. There not expensive at all. I'd never turn these down. But only the red ones I like. Nice and juicy and tasteful. Definitely recommend these.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Attleboro, MA
I've never used these cups but I do love Swedish fish!! Used to eat so many of these as a kid. What a great gummy snack! Also I love cherry flavor so that might be why I love them so much!
Megan N.
Megan N.
Oakland, CA
Swedish fish are a great classic gummy candy. You can never go wrong with having these as your treat of choice. Playing with your food is encouraged with candy that's shaped like fun fish.
Katie L.
Katie L.
By far the best gummy candy out there! My husband and I could eat them for meals if it wasn't incredibly unhealthy! We very much look forward to introducing these to our children some day!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Allendale, MI
I like these a lot. But for some reason I can never eat much of them. That's surprisingly why I like them since it helps with portion control. They don't get too stuck in my teeth either.
Alex A.
Alex A.
New Albany, OH
I very much enjoy the taste of Swedish fish by do not enjoy so much how sticky they are. They stick to my teeth and sometimes make them hurt a little since the Swedish fish are so sugary.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Frontenac, KS
Delicious candy. My kid loves these. The only downfall is that there's only one flavor and they get stuck in your teeth. We don't get them very often, only for treats for a job well done.
shaid h.
shaid h.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is probably one of the best candies ever to be created! if you haven't had Swedish fish yet, we need to talk. It's red, soft and chewy. the flavor is very sweet yet not overpowering.
Dayana M.
Dayana M.
Winder, Ga
I'm obsessed with Swedish fish! The flavor is amazing. I always buy a box when I go to the movies. I don't like that they stick to my teeth but I still get them because it's just so good.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?