BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Madison G.
Beaverton , OR
Swedish fish have been my favorite since I was a child. They are extremely affordable. Great value for what you buy. You can find them at just about any grocery store. And I will definitely continue to buy this delicious candy.
Andy M.
Lexington Park
Swedish fish are a really good quick snack if you're craving gummies. I usually don't eat these very often, but I sometimes will crave them and eat them. I love the chewy texture and taste on occasion, but not all of the time.
Annessa S.
bettnau
Does anything taste like childhood more than Swedish fish? This bag is good sized and well priced. The classic flavor is amazing - sweet, not too sweet. It's one of the best gummies on the market and I would recommend it to everyone!
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Such a delicious snack but I can never control myself and eat more than I can't handle and give myself a stomach ache. The product are usually fair in price depending where you go. It's worth the purchase if you like chewy snacks.
Lauren L.
Lake Dallas, TX
Swedish fish are a classic candy. I really love the chewy texture of them. They also have a very unique flavor that is rich and very satisfying. I think these are great candies and enjoy them more than a lot of other candy brands
Madison D.
Midway, GA
Don't even get me started on Swedish Fish. This is the best gummy candy i have ever had. It's has a great flavor and are very inexpensive. I buy these anywhere i can find them. (Walmart, drug stores, any place that sells candy)
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
I love gummy candy! Swedish Fish are one of my favorites. My kids love them, too. I like the texture. It isn't too hard to chew and also isn't too soft. The flavor isn't overly sweet, either. And the fish shape is super cute!
Megan S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
If you've never tried Swedish fish you have to!!! These gummy treats are great and not overly sweet. Affordable and great value. Most big box stores have them in the candy section. I think even the dollar tree has them from time to time.
Jordan S.
Atlanta, GA
This is my favorite candy. Ever since summer camp when I was in middle school I could never resist these chewy fish. These will always remind me of childhood and the nostalgia is the reason I pick these up when I want candy.
Ashley R.
N Las Vegas, NV
What can I say but I have a thang for fishes. Never compare but I wish they didn't get stuck in my gums. They are affordable and yummy in my tummy. Makes me want to go out and buy some right now and I would totally recommend.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?