BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

• Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
The perfect not to sweet chewy candy, that satisfies your sweet tooth. i could easily eat entire bag to myself, but of course ive got to share with my little guy.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Kansas City, MO
One of my favorite snacks! I love them the way they are, but sometimes I let them sit out and get hard and I love them that way too. I could eat these every day.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
Swedish fish are so tasty! They are so easy to eat. I like to buy a big bag of them that has the zipper seal at the top & take it to work to share with everyone.
Xiomara G.
Xiomara G.
Upland, CA
I recently had Swedish fish for the first time and they were pretty good.They are gummy like gummy bears but a little more tender and not as sweet.Fun,easy candy
Amy W.
Amy W.
White Bluff, TN
I really enjoy chewy candies. These Swedish Fish are fun and tasty. I like to use them as cupcake and cake toppers for birthday parties and other treats as well.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Clearwater, FL
Been a favorite since i was little, one of the only sweets i would have eaten! they've got a great flavor and they are not extremely sweet which is great for me.
Tessa B.
Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
These taste great, but they are really bad for your teeth. Yummy flavor and appealing look! Inexpensive and I love bought them at target, Walmart, and Walgreens.
Sue T.
Sue T.
We purchased a bag of these the last time we went to IKEA. Good gummies but a bit on the pricey side. We still prefer Haribo brand gummy bears over this product.
Shay R.
Shay R.
Keene, NH
I love swedish fish, no other candy compares to the unique flavor they have. I think it's lingonberry. I get them once in a while when I need a little sweetness.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Waipahu, HI
Love eating Swedish fish! The flavor is great and I love gummy candies. My only complaint is that it sometimes gets stuck to my teeth but it's kind of worth it.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?