Add a Photo
Photos (58)
cindy s.
cindy s.
Muscatine, IA
Bought this on valentines day for my husbands tackle box themed gift!!! he loved this candy!! he said he has never had anything like it! even the texture is different! would highly recommend this
Susannah C.
Susannah C.
N Hollywood, CA
Swedish fish are just delicious. They're the perfect type of chewy — soft, not too gummy or sticky. I'm not sure there's even another candy I could compare them to! They're unique and flavorful.
Stacie C.
Stacie C.
Colton, NY
Swedish Fish are my all time favorite! They are just the right amount of chewy and they really don't stick to your teeth too badly. They have a delicious fruity flavor. You cant have just one!!
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
Absolutely not my favorite candy on the planet, but definitely a memory maker. Everyone always remembers their first swedish fish, and you always have to ask for one if someone nearby has some.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Swedish Fish are an absolute essential for me on vacation!! I love sitting on the beach with a good book and my Swedish fish as I relax! They are great snacks for anyone who loves chewy candy!!
Chelsey C.
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
These are a great snack to eat alone or with vanilla ice cream. The bag comes in a large size and I suggest buying that for a good price. I bought it at Safeway. Flavor is sweet but very yummy.
Sherrell H.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
I love Swedish Fish especially when they've super soft. I try not to eat them often because they are so sweet, but in moderation. They aren't expensive and you can find them almost everywhere.
Bailey K.
Bailey K.
Kansas City, MO
Swedish Fish are a classic and my favorite childhood candy. As an adult, I find that the chewy sticky quality is not appealing and I rarely eat them... unless I have a pocket toothbrush handy!
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Hanceville, AL
This is my all-time favorite candy. From eating it on marching band trips in high school, to receiving it as a stocking stuffer, this sweet gummy candy has always been there for me. #truehomie
chloe e.
chloe e.
Seriously Swedish fish are the bomb dot com. If there was a candy that you could compare to crack while hustling out on the corner I would be big poppa and I would only sling the Swedish fish.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?