Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Kyla P.
Kyla P.

I like the texture that Swedish fish have to other gummy candies. They are not overly gummy and unchewable. They have a great taste, they are so addictive. I have to stop myself so I do not eat the whole bag.
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN

At first, I wasn't impressed by these, but they're addicting. Something about them just pulls you in. They're not overly sweet. I like the consistency of these and I feel like you get a good amount in a pack.
Tara T.
Tara T.

Soft, delicious, fruity. Great for snacking or taking to the movies. If you like soft, chewy candies, you should be eating swedish fish. Don't worry you don't have to be a Swed to eat them. American approved.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.

I don't really care for Swedish fish. They are ok for once and while, but I prefer chocolate if I'm looking for a sweet treat. You can buy these at the grocery store. I don't plan on purchasing in the future.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.

Swedish fish are these ooey gooey gummy fish with a great red flavor. I'm sure they are supposed to be cherry or strawberry or something but when you think of red candy this is what i expect it to taste like.
marissa s.
marissa s.
Philadelphia, PA

My ultimate snack. How can you not eat them. I like to let them get soft and chewy. You can always find them on me. They are cheap and usually get them from the dollar tree. This bring me back to my childhood
Rachelle C.
Rachelle C.
Des Moines, WA

I love the cherry flavor these give but wow do these get stuck in your teeth! It's annoying eating these because of how chewy they are as well. Besides that I love the taste of them and they can be addicting!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Manhattan, KS

I'm a big Swedish fish fan, I like their consistency and the fact that they aren't super artificial. They are not expensive, maybe $2 for a bag, but can often find them in the bin with $1 movie theater candy.
Shelbi R.
Shelbi R.

I just don't like Swedish fish, they're really tacky and stick easily to you're teeth, and have a very bland flavor. I wanted to love them cause they looked sweet and are fish shaped, I was high disappointed.
Luz  B.
Luz B.

Man oh man are these my favorite childhood candies. Very chewy but the flavor is amazing! I eat these anytime I go to Walmart they have them for like 99cents. There's no alternatives this is the one you want!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now