Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Bailey F.
Bailey F.
Fargo, ND

After bringing these on a trip I am obbsest with them. I bought them at a local grocery store and they are relatively cheap. The flavor is really good and I love the gummy chewiness of it! would definitely buy it again
Takeeta S.
Takeeta S.

These are quite tasty. High in sugar, but tasty. You can usually find them for $1 at Dollar Tree. Nice little snack to keep your taste buds busy until you get some real food or you can just enjoy them after your meal.
Serena C.
Serena C.

Swedish fish are sweet and chewy.
They are my favorite treat. I eat them every time I need a pick me up. They make me smile. This candy has been around for awhile and I think if you haven't tried them yet you should!
Kristen m.
Kristen m.

I love Swedish fish and this big bag is perfect for sharing! With the resealable bag the candy stays fresh for longer. I found that target has the best deal on these. If you love gummy candy, this is perfect for you!
Julialynn F.
Julialynn F.

Ugh lol my sister loves these. I do not. Because I always forget that they are cherry flavor and they look like cinnamon flavor 😂 I'm always prepared for delicious cinnamon but then I am greeted with sweet cherry lol
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
Carolina, RI

Get out of town. This is my favorite candy ever. I will eat these until my stomach hurts and then eat some more. Licorice is gross and Sour Patch Kids can be overwhelming, but Swedish Fish sit comfortably in between.
Nikita C.
Nikita C.

Swedish fish is a great gummy candy! Can find at most convenience and grocery stores. Not too pricey. Subtle flavor. Not sour at all. Good chewiness too it. I would recommend this to others and I would buy them again
Kaleena V.
Kaleena V.
Jacksonville, FL

One of my childhood favorites. I don't always eat candy but this tastes so good I always go back to it. Responsibly priced. What's even better is that my children now enjoy this candy like I did when I was their age.
Vannesa N.
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA

These at my go to candy for my kids since they love candy I will buy them these they at a lot so they last a while and they are really devious even I enjoy this candies and I will purchase again they are a good candy
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Los Angeles, CA

These are dangerous. They're not sickeningly sweet so I can eat them by the handfuls without getting that gross sugar feeling in my mouth. Sometimes I forget these exist but once I am reminded, I devour them quickly.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?