BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Ashley R.
N Las Vegas, NV
What can I say but I have a thang for fishes. Never compare but I wish they didn't get stuck in my gums. They are affordable and yummy in my tummy. Makes me want to go out and buy some right now and I would totally recommend.
Alexis B.
Me and my cousin would get these big bags of Swedish fish all the time for our movie nights. We absolutely loved them and still do. I crave them whenever I get a sweet tooth and have to run to the store. My favorite gummies.
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
A child time favorite my mom always had these in her purse. So sweet and chewy who wouldn't love Swedish fish. Awesome cherry flavor and cute design. A classic candy perfect for sharing. Definitely a candy staple for movie nights.
Yesenia E.
Pomona, CA
Swedish fish are so good, they are soft gummies, and taste like cherry. There is always a pack of these in my office desk. I prefer Swedish fish over other gummies. they are very affordable and delicious. I highly recommend these to others.
Taylor T.
I can never tell if I actually like Swedish Fish or not. They are never my first choice, but I will eat them if they are around. They are very chewy and have a slightly cherry flavor? I'm not really sure what flavor these are supposed to be, but they're still good!
Emily W.
Love the original, soft, crewing flavor of these yummy candies. The flavor is so delicious. Bought these yummy candies at Target. The flavor is much better than some other candies I've tried. I would recommend these to others
Tanya A.
College Park, MD
I like to get Swedish Fish once in a while when I want a chewy candy other than Starburst/Skittles (my go tos). I prefer the original red ones to the mixed flavor ones. They taste good and have a nice consistency to them. They remind me of camping when I was a kid.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
I love gummy candy! Swedish Fish are one of my favorites. My kids love them, too. I like the texture. It isn't too hard to chew and also isn't too soft. The flavor isn't overly sweet, either. And the fish shape is super cute!
Sarah S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cute little candies are one of my weaknesses! Great candy, great flavor. Love having these in a bowl or dish but they are also great to pack for a road trip! Definitely purchase worthy and will continue to love them!
Shannon G.
Ocean City, NJ
My absolute favorite candy! I have had candy fish from candy stores or store brand, and nothing compares to Swedish Fish. I usually purchase at CVS or Wawa. They also have he mixed sea creatures with different flavors which are delicious! I definitely recommend!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?