Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY

I love these! I eat them at least once a week, there not too sticky like most gummy candy and they have a nice flavor I'm not too much of a sweets person but I will deff devour a bag of these with no problem
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
San Antonio, TX

Such a simple, delicious treat! It love the texture of the fish, which is a bit harder than typical gummies but certainly still chewy. The cherry flavor of this candy is perfect: subtle and not overpowering.
Lupita1 s.
Lupita1 s.
Ridgewood, NY

I love these candy ..chewy and sweet just the kind of candy I like . I love taking this in my purse when ever I need a sback when I'm in class. I love how they don't make your hands sticky when eating these .
Bailey K.
Bailey K.
Indianapolis, IN

I love Swedish fish candy. I love the cherry flavor it's so fruity and satisfying. The texture is pleasing too. I always have these on road trips. They are great to have around. Fat free too which is a plus.
Marissa J.
Marissa J.
Springfield, GA

Swedish fish has been my favorite candy since I was a little girl. Me and my GG (my great grandma) used to eat them all the time when she picked me up from daycare. I don't think I'll ever stop eating them.
Yesenia M.
Yesenia M.

Aside from getting stuck on my teeth and making them hurt, these are amazing. I love Swedish fish! They aren't extremely sweet like other candies. Every time I go to the movies, these are my snack of choice!
Ivy D.
Ivy D.
Scottsdale , AZ

A great candy alternative when you don't want anything too intense. I love red/cherry candies and will never say no to Swedish fish. My only issue is that they do not retain freshness like other candies do.
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Clarksville, IN

I hate the way these taste unfortunately. They are so cute and my dad loves them so I have tried them multiple times but I just can't get used to the taste lol. I feel like that can get a little sticky too.
Kelsie M.
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA

Love Swedish Fish! My mom always had a giant bag handy, which I stole from on a regular basis ... sorry, Mom! I like these because they aren't as sweet as other gummy candies. They are super sticky, though!
Melody K.
Melody K.
Roy, UT

Yummy stuff. Great for anyone with a sweet tooth! They are great for any occasion. Daily snack, anniversaries, weddings, birthday parties! They are great for anyone! I would highly recommend them to others!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now