Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.

Swedish Fish are one of my favorite gummy candies. These are especially tasty thrown into a margarita! I have tried off brand Swedish fish and none of them compare to this brand. These are also good to grab for the movies. I also like how they have now made individual wrapped ones. That way I don't eat the entire bag in one sitting.
Aileen I.
Aileen I.

HEY YALL ITS ME AGAIN BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THESE REVIEWS. SO SWEDISH FISH ARE FREAKIN AMAZING BECAUSE THEY TASTE SO GOOD AND WHEN THEYRE STICKY AND MELTED IT TASTES EVEN BETTER ITS LIKE A CANDY FESTIVAL EXPLODED IN MY MOUTH THIS TASTES AMAZING AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH I RECOMMEND EVERYONBES. BLESS YOU ALL AND HAVE A HAPPY DAY GOODBYE.
Aimee S.
Aimee S.

I love, love, love Swedish fish! I have these in my desk drawer at work and I also have them in a dish in my kitchen! Candy is getting a little bit pricey these days but they are worth it. I got these at target and I would highly recommend them! They also have these in the vending machine at my work and I am constantly buying them!
Julianne G.
Julianne G.
Elmer, NJ

Ever since I was a child, I have loved Swedish fish. They're fun to eat, have a nice fruity flavor, and are the perfect amount of chewy. Not too soft, and not too hard. I would eat these all the time if they didn't have so much sugar in them. I do buy them as a special treat, and they take me right back to my childhood every time.
michele f.
michele f.
Exeter, NH

A childhood treat is now my adult treat too. Plus you can't go wrong that they are fat free too so you can splurge a little and not worry. I find them to be crazy sweet so I never seem to over indulge as there is only so much one can eat. However, they do tend to dry out once you open up the package, so be sure to wrap well after.
john G.
john G.
Buffalo, NY

God's gift to candy!!! SO SO SO good....love them, and these are the original taste and product. They are smaller than the original, but I get over it, and eat them like popcorn. I love them...and will order more, and more, and more....can't seem to stop. Better than trying to find in stores, as most stores don't carry them.
Wanda C.
Wanda C.
Las Vegas, NV

Soft and chewy and always delicious, Swedish Fish is a treat that I always enjoy. The brand does an amazing job at keeping these yummy fish fresh no matter what size you may buy. I recommend the larger bag, as it last longer and has a convenient zip lock top. I'll never not snack of these red morsels of sweet fishy goodness!
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Evans City, PA

These chewy, sweet red fish gave been a favorite of mine for about 34 years!!! I don't eat them often now but I'm happy to pick up one if these candy to go cups. There are other brands of gummy candy out there but they are too sweet or sugary for me. I don't know what it is but Swedish Fish are the perfect hunt candy for me!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Columbia, MO

I love Swedish fish, always been a big fan of the product. The gummy is not too gummy where it gets caught in your teeth, its really affordable and is a great snack when you want something sweet. It usually gets my sweet craving taken care of just in a couple of fish. I would recommend this to anyone that likes gummy candy.
Samantha  F.
Samantha F.

I absolutely love swedish fish. i cant even describe the taste i just know they're good. They do tend to stick to your teeth but thats not a bad thing cause then you have a snack for later...hahahaha....only kidding....i don't know if they always stick or maybe i have a cavity...regardless of why...i wont stop eating them.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now