BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Mia L.
Los Angeles, CA
It's a classic, how can I rate something like this? These are my favorite classic red candies. I hate redvines but these are really good. Good tart cherry flavor, no weird texture. Now that I think of it I want some right now! I would recommend this for anyone who has the munchies ;)
Karra T.
My sister and I absolutely love Swedish fish. The only issue that I have with the product is that 80% of the time, they aren’t fresh. It doesn’t seem to matter where I purchase them either. They are usually tough or sometimes even hard, but the taste is still always great.
Nancy L.
Miami
Please help me, I could eat the whole bag by myself. The flavor is great. It is not expensive at all. Anywhere it is sold CVS, Walgreens, Publix. I like putting it in the fridge and it gets cold and hard like hard candy. Yes I recommend it for myself and anyone else. ; )
Holly L.
Irvine, CA
I don't know why I love this. There's nothing really special about them, I can't even tell you what flavor they are but they are so good! I like that they are soft and chewy at the same time but that they don't stick to your teeth. I could eat a whole bag of these!
Lea D.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these swedish fishes. They have always been a favorite especially since they don't stick to your teeth nearly as much as other gummy candies. The price is always appropriate. I usually but these from the grocery store or drug store. I would recommend for all ages.
Steve M.
Essex Junction
Live these, a candy classic. Juicy and chewy, with great flavor. Great value because only God knows what they're actually made of. My only complaint would be the havoc that they wreak on my teeth after a few of them. Something I'll always reach for in weak moments.
Julia H.
Midland, MI
people get me huge bags of this for my birthday and it makes me cry with tears of joy. i love to sit and eat swedish fish and then i just feel at home with the world. it makes me a happier individual that swedish fish were invented because now i am a happy gal!!!!!!
Carrie M.
Atlanta, GA
I love Swedish fish. It’s basically like having non-sour sour patch kids and the best flavor (cherry) at that. It’s hard to not eat the entire bag of them when I have them and I prefer them to sour patch kids because I never eat all of the flavors of sour patch kids.
Halle F.
The best movie snack candy- no doubt! The perfect mix of chewy goodness with a fruity taste. I am not normally the biggest fan of fruity candy but swedish fish are my one exception! They don't get (too) stuck in your teeth and they're perfectly sized, as well.
Lorraine P.
Wichita Falls
Swedish Fish are the "take me back to my childhood candy!" The flavor is not overpowering and the product is very affordable. This is always my first pick in the candy isle. I usually purchase these from Walmart or United. I would definitely recommend to others.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?