Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Evans City, PA

These chewy, sweet red fish gave been a favorite of mine for about 34 years!!! I don't eat them often now but I'm happy to pick up one if these candy to go cups. There are other brands of gummy candy out there but they are too sweet or sugary for me. I don't know what it is but Swedish Fish are the perfect hunt candy for me!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Columbia, MO

I love Swedish fish, always been a big fan of the product. The gummy is not too gummy where it gets caught in your teeth, its really affordable and is a great snack when you want something sweet. It usually gets my sweet craving taken care of just in a couple of fish. I would recommend this to anyone that likes gummy candy.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Omaha, NE

My go-to candy when I'm craving something sweet. there really is nothing else out there like the flavor of original Swedish fish. They are sweet, but not overly so, with a slightly perfumey taste that isn't overpowering but unique. Whether the original red, or the multi flavor fruit version, both are a winner in our house.
Gwenny D.
Gwenny D.

I love Swedish its one of my favorite candy. i love the fact that it is chewy and do not get in your teeth. i normally get my candy from the market. you get a lot of candy for the price of the candy. the flavor is a good one. this product is repurchase worthy. If you shop at a drug store they always have them on sale there
Samantha  F.
Samantha F.

I absolutely love swedish fish. i cant even describe the taste i just know they're good. They do tend to stick to your teeth but thats not a bad thing cause then you have a snack for later...hahahaha....only kidding....i don't know if they always stick or maybe i have a cavity...regardless of why...i wont stop eating them.
Sophia K.
Sophia K.
Sherwood, AR

My favorite Valentine's Day gift!!!
I was really excited to get the 1.9 pounds of Sweden Fish! They come a little bit smaller in the big package, but that make it more convenient to take just few on the go. The tiny box is sold for $1 most of the time, but the 1.9 pounds are normally around $5 what make it really worth it!
Deanna S.
Deanna S.
Randolph, WI

I can't say enough good things about these candies. I first got these at Wal-Mart a few years ago and I thought that they weren't going to taste very strong, but i was so wrong! These are absolutely delicious! They're super chewy and can get caught in your teeth easily and that can be annoying, but I'll keep eating them!
Pamela S.
Pamela S.

I will always love swedish fish! Even though I probably shouldn't eat them due to dental work, I continue to buy them every month. I love when they are soft and fresh. I wish there was a way to tell if they are past that fresh soft point because they are very tough on my teeth when they have been on the shelf for a while
Zoe H.
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI

I personally hate Swedish fish! I don't like how they get caught up in your teeth forever, how they're never actually soft, and how they taste. They're not full of flavor and kind of taste like medicine. Personally, it's not for me.
That being said, I'd probably buy this product because my boyfriend LOVES Swedish fish.
Paloma R.
Paloma R.
Doral, FL

Will you regret buying this? Probably. Should you buy it anyway? Also probably.
The bag is re-sealable, but why bother closing it? That's just one more step between you and joy. Sweet, stomach-ache, sugar-coma joy.
I think this bag lasted me maybe a week and a half. I'm really hoping to repeat this mistake again soon.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now