22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
I live swedish fish. They are an acquired taste for most people but I love them. I am act silly a little addicted to them. You can find them in most places that carry candy but not everyone carries them. Personally the are a bit high prices now for the amount they actually put in the bag but I don't care. I love them
Jere G.
Jere G.
Philadelphia, PA
My all time favorite treat. I love them best fresh or straight out the freezer. this sticky teat has been a stable in my purse since the 3rd Grade. Even when I'm counting calories or just watching my sugar in take. I can still indulge in this treat. The price is also so tasty I can get a pack of mini's for .75 cents.
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
Suwanee, GA
I grew up on these, my mom loved them so much. I find the texture to be too tough too this day and prefer my food without so many highly processed colors and flavors. I still can not place on my flavor these are its like a tart cherry/ berry flavor. With an odd after taste. Not the best candy but surly not the worst.
Kim O.
Kim O.
Yonkers, NY
Man I remember when I could get the small ones for a penny each when I was a kid.
These have always been a favorite gooey candy and I love including a few in with my 'homemade' trail mix.

If I find a pack or 2 in a dollar store I usually get them, I've even tasted a grape version!!! But have never found them since.
Stacie S.
Stacie S.
Lexington, KY
Probably the best candy ever created! Has an intensely satisfying, unique flavor and is relatively cheap compared to other fruit-based candies. I usually buy at Target as a little fat-free indulgence. I share my candy with all my pals and regularly tell them to buy more. It's been working! We all love Swedish Fish!
Megan G.
Megan G.
My go to candy all spring/summer long. It tastes amazing, its chewy and looks like a cute fish. They have an assorted bag too, but I just like the red ones. Its cheap you can get the big bag for 5 bucks at five below. They even have a swedish fish flavor at my local ritas italian ice. Its definitely a candy to try.
Vivi P.
Vivi P.
Mahwah, NJ
I have been eating these since I was as little girl. By far one of my favorite chewy candies. You really do get a great value. The flavor on Swedish fish doesn't compare. I normally purchase these in the grocery store or at Five Below. If you are looking for a sweet, chewy candy then this is definitely a must buy!
Lacy H.
Lacy H.
Lakeside, CA
I don't know what it is about these candies that I love so much....but they are a favorite of mine! They have such a yummy flavor and what can I say...they are cute!!! I often pack these away for a movie snack and due to their sticky chewy texture they last me most of the movie! I would recommend these for anyone!
Christina S.
Christina S.
Petersburg, VA
My son and husband love these. Even when I stop at the gas-station I am asked to pick up some for them if they no-longer have any at home. I can never keep them stocked up in my house. They are affordable everywhere we go. I am asked all the time how muck and where do I get them because a lot of people like them.
Makiyah P.
Makiyah P.
New Carrolltn, MD
I am literally addicted to these candies. I buy them just for mom! My kids fight me for them. They have an amazing flavor that has never been duplicated. What I am most happy about is over the years, the makers have stuck with the original recipe ( well from what I know of the recipe). The flavor has not changed.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?