Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kat L.
Kat L.
Lexington, KY

Love it! Bought this bag and finish a good portion of it before I could eat anymore of them, it took maybe a month before I could eat another Swedish fish but now I'm obsessed again so, there was no damage done.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Corfu, NY

SWEDISH FISH! I mean come on, who doesn't like them!? This sweet, chewy, cherry candy is delicious, all year round. I love that they came out with the big bags, because every time I buy them, everyone wants them
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Madison, WI

These are so good, but unfortunately have a lot of calories, so one must be aware of that fact when munching on them. They have a great flavor, though I'm not sure I could words together to describe that flavor.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Nashville , Tennessee

A candy that many love but I don't. Swedish fish are just too sweet for me. They're often hard or super chewy and almost never are fresh. Affordable but I would recommend gummy worms or sour patch kids instead .
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Depew, NY

Swedish Fish are a timeless classic candy! They are just as good now at 27 as they were when I was 5. The only problem is once you open the bag it's really hard to close it again! Love this red fish gummy candy.
Hallie S.
Hallie S.

You can't go went with Swedish fish! If you #love the red sour patch kid the best then you might as well buy you a bag of just Swedish fish! It has the #best flavor in one bag. I could eat a whole bag every day!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.

These are so good and they can used to make all kinds of cute desserts. My favorite thing is making a Fourth of July dessert cake and using the fish as the stripes. They are the best! Definitely one of my faves!
megan c.
megan c.
Oxford, PA

Yum! This is a great candy to take along on trips while traveling. it doesn't get super sticky and the entire family enjoys it. Easy to find on sale too at Walgreens or the grocery store. Will buy again for sure!
Carol L.
Carol L.
Redondo Beach, CA

Childhood classic! So simple yet so good! A lot of people refrain from it because it's "fish" but trust me it's anything but! The taste is so unique and yummy! I get Swedish fish flavor for anything I can find.
Karly J.
Karly J.
Milwaukee, WI

Yummy! Can't go wrong with the classic Swedish fish. The smaller package is definitely affordable and the candy itself it's great. The fish themselves are soft, chewy and not overly sweet! Definitely recommend.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now