Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Kenosha, WI
This is the best candy to just eat watching a movie or just eating . They are soft an good. You can buy them at walmart for just 5 dollars a big bag! I recommend them to candy junkies lol like me
Jesenia E.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
I love love these candies!!! at any moment I could eat these. the texture is great and the flavor as well. this is my number one candy to go to. plus it's fun to play with for deserts and treats.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA
Swedish fish are a great snack for our house as we have a two year old who I always worry about choking on hard candies so I stretch them out so they are thinner and then he can easily chew them.
Susannah C.
Susannah C.
N Hollywood, CA
Swedish fish are just delicious. They're the perfect type of chewy — soft, not too gummy or sticky. I'm not sure there's even another candy I could compare them to! They're unique and flavorful.
Jordyn E.
Jordyn E.
York, PA
Swedish have been a go to candy for me. A candy that has been around forever proves its worth. I live to keep these handy for munching when I have a sweet tooth. I have also made my son a fan :)
Sharon L.
Sharon L.
Swedish fish are a great chewy candy gummy. They have great flavor and they are a good value for what you get. I would definitely recommend this product to others and they are repurchase worthy.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Rochester, NY
March 22, 2016, 10:02 p.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
I love Swedish fish and now these cups offer them in a perfect portion. This is a great way to prevent me from eating too many! So convenient when I'm on the go or just watching a movie at home.
Jessie P.
Jessie P.
dunstable, MA
I think swedish fish taste wicked good at the first bite but i think they eventually taste gross. They are easy to find and pretty affordable but they always end up grossing me out after a while
cindy s.
cindy s.
Muscatine, IA
Bought this on valentines day for my husbands tackle box themed gift!!! he loved this candy!! he said he has never had anything like it! even the texture is different! would highly recommend this
Stacie C.
Stacie C.
Colton, NY
Swedish Fish are my all time favorite! They are just the right amount of chewy and they really don't stick to your teeth too badly. They have a delicious fruity flavor. You cant have just one!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?