BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Morgan W.
Lockport , NY
These are incredibly addicting and you can just eat one little fish. I have been eating these for awhile, since I was a little girl. They taste just like regular gummies and they are not too sweet. I would highly recommend them.
Julia Z.
Bloomington , IL
Ah, Swedish Fish. These are some of my all-time favorite gummy candies, and I'm always trying new flavors and brands because I love chewy candies so much. Although I do really like the mixed fruit flavors, my favorite is still the original cherry. It is very sweet and very sticky--but not to the point of being bothersome. The consistency of Swedish Fish is much more chewy than other gummy candies, but not as "gummy" in the traditional sense. It leans more towards the sticky side like fruit snacks rather than bounciness like Gummy Bears. Although I usually prefer gummier candies, I think that the unique texture of Swedish Fish allows for a memorable product--and one that I happen to love.
Madison G.
Beaverton , OR
Swedish fish have been my favorite since I was a child. They are extremely affordable. Great value for what you buy. You can find them at just about any grocery store. And I will definitely continue to buy this delicious candy.
Molly B.
Columbus, OH
I love these candies because I have TMJ and most gummy's are too hard to chew. These are soft and the cherry flavor is great! The cherry flavor is not too much to continue on to eat a whole bag! I know when I bring these to a party everyone is excited to eat them all!
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
A child time favorite my mom always had these in her purse. So sweet and chewy who wouldn't love Swedish fish. Awesome cherry flavor and cute design. A classic candy perfect for sharing. Definitely a candy staple for movie nights.
Tali L.
This is a classic and a must have when ever the feeling strikes!! The flavor is always on point and delicious. I can't even begin to compare this treat to anything else!! I likely go through a bag a month!!! Always a staple.
Megan S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If you've never tried Swedish fish you have to!!! These gummy treats are great and not overly sweet. Affordable and great value. Most big box stores have them in the candy section. I think even the dollar tree has them from time to time.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
I love gummy candy! Swedish Fish are one of my favorites. My kids love them, too. I like the texture. It isn't too hard to chew and also isn't too soft. The flavor isn't overly sweet, either. And the fish shape is super cute!
Taylor T.
I can never tell if I actually like Swedish Fish or not. They are never my first choice, but I will eat them if they are around. They are very chewy and have a slightly cherry flavor? I'm not really sure what flavor these are supposed to be, but they're still good!
Jordan S.
Atlanta, GA
This is my favorite candy. Ever since summer camp when I was in middle school I could never resist these chewy fish. These will always remind me of childhood and the nostalgia is the reason I pick these up when I want candy.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?