Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Robyn F.
Robyn F.
Tooele, UT

This is purchased at any gift giving opportunity. These are my husbands VERY favorite. We normally don't allow Red40 in the house, but this is the exception. The best part is? We never have to share it with the kids!!
Jill K.
Jill K.

I love Swedish fish! I ate them as a child and still do now. There's something about the texture and taste you can't help but love. I would recommend for any parents looking for candy to give to their kids as a treat.
Marissa E.
Marissa E.
Westbrook, ME

These always were a favorite of mine as a kid. My favorite part being how soft and chewy they were! I feel like more often than not although the flavor is still just as yummy the fish themselves seem to be very tough.
Bailey F.
Bailey F.
Fargo, ND

After bringing these on a trip I am obbsest with them. I bought them at a local grocery store and they are relatively cheap. The flavor is really good and I love the gummy chewiness of it! would definitely buy it again
Carissa S.
Carissa S.
Nanuet, NY

Swedish fish have been my favorite candy since before I could remember. They are always affordable and the Red ones "originals" are my favorite! The big bag is the best so you can share. ;) Would recommend this candy!
Jordan V B.
Jordan V B.
Waterbury, CT

I've been eating Swedish fish all my life! A true delight! They're strawberry flavor is just wow! They're a simple candy, and sometimes that's all you need. I've always loved their almost dry yet soft texture to them.
jemily g.
jemily g.
perris , ca

I used to love these in elementary. idk what happened. I tried them a. few weeks ago and was not satisfied. maybe my taste buds changes because before a few weeks ago of trying them, I hadn't had them since elementary
Stacey H.
Stacey H.
Northampton, PA

Swedish fish are a staple in my household, everyone loves them! They are great for a quick pick me up, or to throw in a ziplock bag to keep the little ones happy on the go. You can't go wrong with these yummy gummies!
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Reading , PA

I can't buy these too often because once I start eating them I can't stop! I love them. Swedish fish is probably one of my favorite candies of all time. I love when the outside is a little hard and the inside is soft.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Wylie, TX

This is hands down my favorite gummy candy. I buy these all the time more than once a week. They are the perfect texture and flavor. I love that they are not sticky to the touch. Very good. I recommend these for sure.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?