Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Syracuse, NY
I personally have never been a fan of Swedish fish. I know a lot of people that love them my fiancee in particular but I just don't like them at all. I love gymmies but these are not my cup of tea.
Kina B.
Kina B.
Metairie, LA
This has always been one of my favorite candies. I probably get a bag every week from walgreens. They often have sales, but even when i don't I still buy them. I often get them at Costco or Sam's.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Cincinnati, OH
March 3, 2016, 6:56 p.m.
Review for: Bag
My absolute favorite candy besides Reese's but i tend to stay away from chocolate. Swedish fish is like my go to candy whenever i go to the novies or to work. Because its easy to fit in your pocket
Nyanna T.
Nyanna T.
I'm currently upsest with swedish fish . I've never really cared for them but now I'm all for them . These are really good and I like that they don't have a nasty aftertaste like most candy does .
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Tullahoma, TN
My favorite candy is anything chewy and fruity. Swedish Fish are no exception. They are a nice change from the normal fruity chews. They are a little harder and have a unique flavor, kinda cherry.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA
Swedish fish are a great snack for our house as we have a two year old who I always worry about choking on hard candies so I stretch them out so they are thinner and then he can easily chew them.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Brooklyn, NY
Swedish fish is a candy that I have had since I was young, so I love the taste. I buy it from Walgreens mostly. I purchase this once a month typically. The fish tastes sweet and it is very chewy.
Shauna R.
Shauna R.
Diesel the perfect candy for bringing to the movie and chewing on or just sitting around on the couch watching a movie and doing on they never fail to quench my need for something sweet and chewy
Liz T.
Liz T.
Yum best texture and taste don't east the replicas they can never get the texture or flavor right

Jesenia E.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
I love love these candies!!! at any moment I could eat these. the texture is great and the flavor as well. this is my number one candy to go to. plus it's fun to play with for deserts and treats.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?