Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Angel B.
Angel B.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love this large bag of fish because its easy to put into a desk drawer for simple, easy access and its also really helpful to have the ziploc closing function. The fish are nice and chewy but with a good consistency.
Kasima A.
Kasima A.
N Lauderdale, FL

My siblings and I love these! They are not overly sweet and you feel content after eating a few. They are great as a little pick me up. And since we don't usually buy them, they are a nice surprise every now and again.
Peggy L.
Peggy L.
Asheville, NC

Classic gummy candies. I have a bag sitting next to me as I type this. Heat is melting them into a delicious gummy ball of fish but I will continue to pick at them until they are gone! Can't go wrong with swedish fish!
Kelli A.
Kelli A.

One of my favorite candies ever. Always delicious and a go to. There are so many fun projects you can also make with sweedish fish! Absolutely love and you can always find everywhere I would always recommend to others!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
West Jordan, UT

Sweetish fish have been my favorite candy since I can remember, so sweet and chewy and you can just have these as a snack anywhere you go, perfect for road trips! Good price and you can buy these pretty much anywhere!!
Stacey H.
Stacey H.
Northampton, PA

Swedish fish are a staple in my household, everyone loves them! They are great for a quick pick me up, or to throw in a ziplock bag to keep the little ones happy on the go. You can't go wrong with these yummy gummies!
shay M.
shay M.

My grandpa infroduced me to these guys, and I've been hooked ever since. They're sweet but not overly sweet. Give them a go and you won't regret them. I try not too eat too much candy but these are my go to when I do!
Sokjita H.
Sokjita H.
West Chester, OH

I used to absolutely hate Swedish fish because my Mind would tell me they are made of fish which I thought would be gross so I never tried them, but one day during a depression I ate some and I can not get enough now.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Wylie, TX

This is hands down my favorite gummy candy. I buy these all the time more than once a week. They are the perfect texture and flavor. I love that they are not sticky to the touch. Very good. I recommend these for sure.
Theresa F.
Theresa F.

I love swedish fish. I always snack on them at work when I have no time for a meal. I usually go to Family Dollar and they cost $1-$2 which is not bad especially when you buy more then one bag and eat as much as I do.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?