Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Manhattan, KS

I'm a big Swedish fish fan, I like their consistency and the fact that they aren't super artificial. They are not expensive, maybe $2 for a bag, but can often find them in the bin with $1 movie theater candy.
Rachelle C.
Rachelle C.
Des Moines, WA

I love the cherry flavor these give but wow do these get stuck in your teeth! It's annoying eating these because of how chewy they are as well. Besides that I love the taste of them and they can be addicting!
Kyla P.
Kyla P.

I like the texture that Swedish fish have to other gummy candies. They are not overly gummy and unchewable. They have a great taste, they are so addictive. I have to stop myself so I do not eat the whole bag.
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN

At first, I wasn't impressed by these, but they're addicting. Something about them just pulls you in. They're not overly sweet. I like the consistency of these and I feel like you get a good amount in a pack.
Selina G.
Selina G.
Long Beach, CA

I used to love this candy as a child. i recently stopped by at rite aid and picked this candy up and wow. i regret not getting it sooner. Its amazing. the packaging is so adorable and its very soft and chewy
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
Pittsburgh, PA

Love these little candies. They have such a unique taste like no other gummy candy. There red and bright and I love them. There very addictive and affordable. I eat these pretty often. I will buy again soon.
Yuvana F.
Yuvana F.
Los Angeles , CA

This are good I'm a really big fan the only negative this to say about them is after a while they start tasting like rubbery a little but other than that they taste great and the are perfect to watch a movie
Julie R.
Julie R.
Poplar Bluff, MO

These are great, I don't know what it is about them but they are completely different from any other gummy candy I've had before. They almost have an outer shell to them, they are one of my favorite candies!
Lillian P.
Lillian P.
Reedsville, WI

Life life life. I grew up eating these. Going on a road trip? Bring these. The movies? Bring these. Sitting at home? Eat these. Hands down one of my most favorite candies ever. I will never get sick of these
Emily A.
Emily A.
Naples , Fl

You can't go wrong with Swedish fish. They will take care of a sweet tooth. They are plain and simple but they have a great taste and will either make you want to eat the whole bag or go back for more later!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now