BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Janae K.
Who doesn't love Swedish fish? If you are looking for a candy that's addictive yet rather mild so you he R get sick of them...this candy is definitely for you!
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Pretty good, but you can get burnt out quickly. If you don't like chewy candy I suggest you avoid these because these are super chewy, and stick to your teeth.
Julie H.
Saint Cloud, MN
My favorite gummy candy is Sour Patch Kids. If that is too sour for you, try Swedish FIsh. They are similar to Sour Patch Kids but they have no sourness to it.
Natalie  M.
Bergholz, OH
Swedish Fish have been around for a long time with good reason. I wish you could still get them at the old general store for a penny. Penny candy was the bomb!
Astry E.
The best candy in the world... who doesn't love Swedish Fish is like a childhood classic I could eat a whole bag by myself.. Makes me want some candy right now
Leann V.
Austin
Swedish fish are a classic. Everybody loves that gummy chewy flavor in their mouth. It's pure sugar and gelatin so if that's what your in the mood for, dig in!
S L.
I absolutely LOVE Swedish Fish! The gummy consistency and the size of the fish is perfect. They also have minis too! I love packing these as a snack on the go.
Courtney O.
Thomasville, GA
My favorite candy. Not too gummy, and the flavor is just right. And of course there's a great value. Very affordable. I would recommend to anyone and everyone.
melanie w.
Greenville, SC
This is my all time favorite gummy. There is something about the flavor that I feel like no other gummy can match. It is bit size so it is perfect for a snack.
Ashlee W.
Puyallup, WA
You can't go wrong with these classic candies! Perfect for movie night. The red fish are a must. Love when I get a fresh bag and they are super soft and gummy!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?