Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Bianca J.
Bianca J.
Pacifica, CA

One of my favorite candies I don't get them that often but when I do I do not regret it! They are sweet and chewy and perfect for on the go or as a little snack at any time. They are one of the best chewy candies
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Warwick, RI

Love these so much! I'm a vegan so theses make me happy that I can eat them! Bought them at Taret and totally worth it. I would definitely recommend these to most chewy brands of candy because there is no gelatin
Monica a.
Monica a.
Eugene, Or

One of my favorite gummy choices. I'm super weird and like to open the bag and let them sit awhile and get chewier... They are great for road trips, airplanes, movies or any time you need to keep your mouth busy.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Bolivar, OH

A classic candy with a flavor that can't really be compared to anything. They are so good and the texture is unique too. Also good if you're a teacher, you can use the fish shapes for examples for young children.
Savanna R.
Savanna R.
Bella Vista, AR

I LOVE Swedish Fish! I have no clue what exactly it is about them but they're amazing! I could eat a whole bag and still want more. They're at basically every gas station and grocery store and are a great price!
Megan K.
Megan K.
Nashville , Tennessee

A candy that many love but I don't. Swedish fish are just too sweet for me. They're often hard or super chewy and almost never are fresh. Affordable but I would recommend gummy worms or sour patch kids instead .
megan c.
megan c.
Oxford, PA

Yum! This is a great candy to take along on trips while traveling. it doesn't get super sticky and the entire family enjoys it. Easy to find on sale too at Walgreens or the grocery store. Will buy again for sure!
Megan S.
Megan S.

Amazing product and high quality. It's delicious and fun to look at because who doesn't like fish looking candy. It tastes so sweet and I love them. Would highly recommend this product because it tastes so good.
Kat L.
Kat L.
Lexington, KY

Love it! Bought this bag and finish a good portion of it before I could eat anymore of them, it took maybe a month before I could eat another Swedish fish but now I'm obsessed again so, there was no damage done.
Amber K.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA

Swedish fish are my favorite candies from my childhood. They were in every Easter basket and Christmas stocking! I try to limit myself with sweets but every now and then, these gummy delights are my go to candy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now