22 colors available

Buy on Walmart*
Nichole W.
Nichole W.
Jayess, MS
My family loves gummy candy. These are big big enough my 1 yr old can enjoy them as well. They are colorful and have very good detail to them. I used these to help my daughter learn to count.
Cassandra T.
Cassandra T.
My favorite candy next to twizzkers. Sweet chewy and soft I just can't get enough of these. Easily found at your neighborhood drug store or buy in bulk at whole sale retailers like Sams Club.
Sheridan D.
Sheridan D.
Dry Ridge, KY
If I could go above 5 stars I would! Not lying at all!!! They are amazing except they get stuck your teeth. Other than that, perfection that looks like a red, chewy, and delicious fish!!!!!!!
noemi C.
noemi C.
Biglerville, PA
Swedish fish are one of my favorite candy that is not chocolate. Sometimes that can be really tough to eat other than that it's tasty. I like how it's not to sweet. It's for a good price too.
nytasha s.
nytasha s.
Coal Township, PA
These are one of my all time favorite gummies, we use to be able to purchase them at our local stores for penny candy but even now the big bags we pay less than $5 for the taste is delicious!
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Grandview, MO
I don't think I'd ever tried a Swedish Fish until I met my now husband 7 years ago. It is good for fruity gummy candy, but I personally prefer something with a more aggressive flavor (sour).
amanda w.
amanda w.
I'm not sure why, but I have never been a big fan of these gummy fish candies! To top it off, Rita's Italian Ice goes and makes a swedish fish flavor ice... ugh. The taste just isn't for me.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Broomfield, CO
Swedish fish are my favorite because as a kid growing up mr parents used to take me to the candy store all the time and I would only get this brand of candy since it is my favorite candlirs.
Tay l.
Tay l.
Orlando, FL
These have been my favorite ever since I was a child, and always will be. They have the same consistent great flavor, a nice texture/consistency, and it doesn't stick to my teeth annoyingly.
Katrina F.
Katrina F.
Nashua, NH
Chewy sweet awesome but don't eat to many because it will give you a stomach ache but awesome when your looking for so etching sweet to curb your sweet tooth bought at dollar tree best
Value
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?