BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Elizabeth G.
Washington
My favorite kind of candy, being of Swedish descendent, I grew up on these as a child.  I had a connection with a wholesale candy dealer and would order them by the entire case, the type that are typically sold in a candy store.
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
I love Swedish Fish candy! It's one of my favorites growing up! I haven't had it in years but now writing this review makes me want some. I know my next trip to the grocery store I'll stop and get some because it truly is one of my favorite candies!
Julia Z.
Bloomington , IL
Ah, Swedish Fish. These are some of my all-time favorite gummy candies, and I'm always trying new flavors and brands because I love chewy candies so much. Although I do really like the mixed fruit flavors, my favorite is still the original cherry. It is very sweet and very sticky--but not to the point of being bothersome. The consistency of Swedish Fish is much more chewy than other gummy candies, but not as "gummy" in the traditional sense. It leans more towards the sticky side like fruit snacks rather than bounciness like Gummy Bears. Although I usually prefer gummier candies, I think that the unique texture of Swedish Fish allows for a memorable product--and one that I happen to love.
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Such a delicious snack but I can never control myself and eat more than I can't handle and give myself a stomach ache. The product are usually fair in price depending where you go. It's worth the purchase if you like chewy snacks.
Morgan W.
Lockport , NY
These are incredibly addicting and you can just eat one little fish. I have been eating these for awhile, since I was a little girl. They taste just like regular gummies and they are not too sweet. I would highly recommend them.
Katie B.
Nettleton , MS
These have always been a childhood favorite of mine. And the fish just made them even more fun to eat. The are so flavorful and chewy and just the right amount of sweetness. These are also very affordable compared to other types of sweets.
Ashley R.
Swedish fish are the greatest thing since sliced bread!! They are a perfect little gummy full of flavor and they are cute little fishy shapes!!! I have eaten these for a long time and will continue as to I am a bit addicted!!!
Madison G.
Beaverton , OR
Swedish fish have been my favorite since I was a child. They are extremely affordable. Great value for what you buy. You can find them at just about any grocery store. And I will definitely continue to buy this delicious candy.
Charlotte R.
West Columbia, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you like lingonberry you will probably like these sweet little gummies. I don't buy very often because my local stores don't have them but I have found them in drug stores in the next town and I usually pick up another bag.
gigi t.
Greendale, WI
Swedish fish are my favorite candies. They aren't too sweet but also aren't too bland. They are easy to eat and are normally a craving I have on a weekly basis. I don't know why, but this candy always ends up in my grocery list.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?