Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Columbia, SC

If you haven't tried swedish fish, then I feel sorry for you. Swedish fish are the most tasty, soft, chewy, addictive candy ever. Try them...you'll be hooked (get it? hooked? like a fish on a hook? I'm hilarious).
Cathryn M.
Cathryn M.
Portland, ME

Swedish fish is the best. I know I'm supposed to write more than that, but it sums my feelings up very nicely. When I want candy but don't crave chocolate, I go for Swedish fish. Because Swedish fish are the best.
Kiah G.
Kiah G.

Swedish Fish are a classic candy that most people have had. I love that these are chewy, but not too chewy. I usually get mine at Target mainly because it's impossible to come out of that store with just one item.
Brielle S.
Brielle S.
Bellefontaine, OH

Swedish fish I say is one of the best gummy candy ever they have good flavor to the candy. I think no others candy a could compare to this candy and is very affordable and I would always go back to buy them again.
Krystyna S.
Krystyna S.

Amazing gummy candy. Gummies aren't my favorite but when I go for some I go for these. I love the flavor. I got mine from target. They are affordable which is great as well. Would recommend for a movie night snack
Kyla J.
Kyla J.
Stockton, CA

If I could give this more stars I would. I love this candy! The texture is very soft and chewy but not extremely tacky and chewy. This candy has great flavors and has remained original over the years which I love.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Buckeye, AZ

I live this candy it's one of my favorites. I bought it at Walmart and I think you can buy it at any grocery store. It is very affordable so you should try it out. In my opinion it is definitely repurchase worthy.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Maspeth, Ny

These are my all time favorite. These have some very good memories, these were my fathers favorite candy even to this day he still always has a bag in his office draw that I always ask him for some when I see him.
Emi N.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA

I love these because they aren't too sweet and are the perfect amount of sweetness, I always buys these because I feel that these gummies are at great value and price that I would usually buy it in the value pack.
Ebonie L.
Ebonie L.

I don't know what it is about these little gummy fish but they're addicting!! I eat them anytime I can find them which unfortunately isn't too often. It gets no better than these though. Would buy again and again.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now