Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Charleen B.
Charleen B.
Everett, WA
Swedish fish I think are underrated, I would say if you want something sweet and juicy pop a couple of these in your mouth. It will take care of the sweet tooth real quickly. They are so delicious.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Lebanon, OH
Love these candies. They are very delicious and soft to chew. My daughters love them as well. They love that they look like fish. I would eat the whole bag if I could because I love them that much.
Adelle M.
Adelle M.
I love Swedish fish, they are so addictive because they are so soft and juicy (like the perfect fruit snack) however the flavor does get old so you can only eat so many and it has a bad after taste
Jess C.
Jess C.
Ann Arbor, MI
Try parting these away from me as a kid, and it would have been the last thing you do. Unfortunately I can't really eat too many of them anymore, but they are hands down the candy of my childhood.
Kina B.
Kina B.
Metairie, LA
This has always been one of my favorite candies. I probably get a bag every week from walgreens. They often have sales, but even when i don't I still buy them. I often get them at Costco or Sam's.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Jan. 27, 2016, 1:22 a.m.
Review for: Bag
I love Swedish fish; this has been a childhood favorite since as long as I can remember and I'm glad they have not changed its taste or texture. It's a perfect treat for when I have a sweet tooth.
Rae P.
Rae P.
Cambridge , MA
My all time favorite candy! I only like the red though, the other flavors just taste generic. I love the resealable bags because they are perfect to just keep on hand to snack from here and there!
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Syracuse, NY
I personally have never been a fan of Swedish fish. I know a lot of people that love them my fiancee in particular but I just don't like them at all. I love gymmies but these are not my cup of tea.
Patty V.
Patty V.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Swedish Fish are the all-time best candy for the movies. They are fresh, fruity, delicious, and chewy so they don't make any noise in a quiet movie theatre. I want to share my bag, but I never do.
Nyanna T.
Nyanna T.
I'm currently upsest with swedish fish . I've never really cared for them but now I'm all for them . These are really good and I like that they don't have a nasty aftertaste like most candy does .
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?