Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Tara T.
Tara T.

Soft, delicious, fruity. Great for snacking or taking to the movies. If you like soft, chewy candies, you should be eating swedish fish. Don't worry you don't have to be a Swed to eat them. American approved.
Shelbi R.
Shelbi R.

I just don't like Swedish fish, they're really tacky and stick easily to you're teeth, and have a very bland flavor. I wanted to love them cause they looked sweet and are fish shaped, I was high disappointed.
Jean J.
Jean J.

Swedish fish are the best they are red and chewy they are a little pricey but really delicious the value is really good I got mine at a gas station and I love them so much yes I would recommend them to anyone
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Manhattan, KS

I'm a big Swedish fish fan, I like their consistency and the fact that they aren't super artificial. They are not expensive, maybe $2 for a bag, but can often find them in the bin with $1 movie theater candy.
marissa s.
marissa s.
Philadelphia, PA

My ultimate snack. How can you not eat them. I like to let them get soft and chewy. You can always find them on me. They are cheap and usually get them from the dollar tree. This bring me back to my childhood
Rachelle C.
Rachelle C.
Des Moines, WA

I love the cherry flavor these give but wow do these get stuck in your teeth! It's annoying eating these because of how chewy they are as well. Besides that I love the taste of them and they can be addicting!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.

I don't really care for Swedish fish. They are ok for once and while, but I prefer chocolate if I'm looking for a sweet treat. You can buy these at the grocery store. I don't plan on purchasing in the future.
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN

At first, I wasn't impressed by these, but they're addicting. Something about them just pulls you in. They're not overly sweet. I like the consistency of these and I feel like you get a good amount in a pack.
Lillian P.
Lillian P.
Reedsville, WI

Life life life. I grew up eating these. Going on a road trip? Bring these. The movies? Bring these. Sitting at home? Eat these. Hands down one of my most favorite candies ever. I will never get sick of these
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
Pittsburgh, PA

Love these little candies. They have such a unique taste like no other gummy candy. There red and bright and I love them. There very addictive and affordable. I eat these pretty often. I will buy again soon.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now