BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

• Wouldnt it taste great to have the sweedish fish taste in a lip b...2 Answers
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Bolingbrook
Oh lord I love these candies! They are totally addicting. Always soft and flavorful, whether you get the variety of flavored or a bag of just reds. They are soooo good!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
There very good but they got a bit weird over time they have this weird texture to them now they do have good flavor but I don't know they changed . Still a good candy.
Heather F.
Heather F.
This is one of my favorite sweet treats. I love that it is so mildly flavored and that the texture is so smooth and easy to chew. Its not overly sticky or sweet either.
Christine M.
Christine M.
Abington , Ma
Is there anything better than getting a super fresh bag of Swedish fish? They are soft, stick to your teeth and taste so good. Beware of the bags were the fish are hard
Emily R.
Emily R.
Vancouver, WA
My favorite candy in the whole entire world!!! Literally so good. Perfect texture, gummy, chewy and such a yummy flavor. If you've never had Swedish Fish, you NEED to!!
Divya B.
Divya B.
These treats are perfect for my little ones. They love to play with them and they taste really good too. I think they should make them in different colors and flavors.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
I love the flavor, the consistency, and the texture of this candy. I like that it tastes different than any other chewy candy so it doesn't taste like everything else.
Tessa D.
Tessa D.
S Williamsprt, PA
Tradition red fish take me back to my childhood being at baseball games. I loved eating these throughout the whole game. They are sweet and chewy without being sticky.
sarah g.
sarah g.
I love these! My absolute favorite candy of all times. They are sweet and yummy. Not to sweet, gummy , or any of that. It's a perfect flavor in your mouth full of yum!
Julia B.
Julia B.
Las Vegas, NV
These are delicious but exercise caution if you have a crown or veneers as they truly test the strength of the binding agents. They tend to really stick to your teeth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?