Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Riva Marie C.
Riva Marie C.
Tempe, AZ

My husband loves this! We always have this at home to snack. I love the taste and texture, a little tough but still the same gummy feel. Love the flavor, not too sweet. Often buy this from the dollar store and IKEA!
Christina G.
Christina G.

I like this candy when I have it. It has a good taste and texture, but it can sometimes taste like plastic. I try not to eat them too often so that I can keep a good weight, but when I do have them, I always enjoy them.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Port Washington

Swedish Fish are an old favorite. My kids love them! Flavorful and chewy candy that are not expensive at all! We purchase Swedish Fish when we plan a movie night or go on a road trip as a sweet snack everyone can enjoy.
Peyton J.
Peyton J.

The only reason I buy Swedish Fish is because my boyfriend is in love with them. Swedish Fish is very chewy (which I love) and the flavor is amazing. Plus I've noticed that they put a good amount in each individual bag.
Kylee L.
Kylee L.

My favorite candy in the entire world.They have amazing flavor.They don't compare to anything.I buy them where ever I see them.I only eat it once every two weeks though.I would recommend to anyone who loves gummy candy.
Alicha W.
Alicha W.
Discovery Bay, CA

So so so yummy! These are one of my favorite candies. Like them better than any other gummy candy. Bought them from Ikea. They have such a sweet yummy flavor. I definitely would recommend these to any other candy lover.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
San Jose, CA

Swedish fish take me back to my childhood. I love their delicious flavor and they can be picked up fairly cheap at target! I wish they didn't have artificial dyes in them, but it's just something I'll have to live with.
BRITNEY S.
BRITNEY S.
New Bedford , MA

I'm not a huge fan of candy to begin with but Swedish fish has to be my least favorite candy. They are plain and hard to eat. You waste the candy mostly because it gets stuck in your teeth and you have to brush it out.
Kasima A.
Kasima A.
N Lauderdale, FL

My siblings and I love these! They are not overly sweet and you feel content after eating a few. They are great as a little pick me up. And since we don't usually buy them, they are a nice surprise every now and again.
Katherine A.
Katherine A.

Delicious and great to satisfy the sweet tooth craving. A bag can get you a long way. I keep one in my pantry for whenever I feel like eating one. I think it is great because you can carry a few in a little bag around!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?