BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Maggie S.
Springfield, MO
This is my husband's favorite candy! I brought this home for him and he got so excited! Cheapest way to keep him happy! They are juicy and have a fun shape...can't beat that! We buy them all the time!
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
When I first heard of Swedish Fish, my honest first thought was "why would I want to eat candy with the name fish in it? Gross!" BUT, I never knock it until I try it! These are cute little red fish and they are so good! They are sweet and gummy.
Mansi V.
The fish are noce gummies that are vegetarian/ vegan. Most gummies are made with gelatin which is made from animals. This gummy is delicious and fun. I would recommend this, and the are affordable. They can also be could almost anywhere
Katie P.
Midland, AR
I absolutely love these! Just a warning, they may be fat free, but they are high in sugar, however that doesn't stop me from enjoying them on a regular basis. I could eat them everyday. I would definitely recommend if you enjoy gummy candy!
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love Swedish Fish! I love the texture and the flavor. I usually eat them by theirselves but every once in a while, ill eat them with a Cadbury chocolate bar (has to be Cadbury) because the flavor combination is out of this world delicious!
Jordanne G.
San Diego, CA
This is a candy I always sneak into the movies with! It's not to sticky and has a very pleasant taste. It's great for gifts and comes with a big portion size. Not pricy at all and worth buying. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Karen T.
Doral, FL
Delicious and does not taste like chicken, LOL! This candy is super old-school and taste awesome every time I eat it. Not something that I crave often but when it is around it is a must have. I say purchase worthy.Swedish Fish
Rebecca M.
Pennsauken, NJ
Delicious addiction!!! Chewy, not hard, not too sticky. I love buying these in bulk from Sam's Club. Grew up eating these, now my children enjoy them. We don't buy candy too often, but when we do these are at the top of the request list.
Samantha C.
Wilmington, DE
Swedish Fish, are one of those types of candies that will always be a classic to me and remind me of my childhood. I love how they are a gummy candy but they are still soft and do not stick to your teeth really bad like so many others do.
Naomi R.
Ankeny, IA
Must have movie theatre snack! My son absolutely loves these candies. They have a unique fruity flavor that is unlike most gummy candies. Not sour at all. They are price comparatively to similar candies. I will purchase over and over.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?