Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Yinka L.
Yinka L.
Wheeling

Who doesn't love Swedish fish. It is so gooey and tasty. I love these like a fat kid loves cake. I usually but it at Walmart. The flavor is so yummy and you will end up finishing then. It is definitely repurchase worthy.
Lu C.
Lu C.

Swedish fish are really yummy. They're sort of like gummy bears, but softer and tastes slightly different. You can get this at almost any grocery store. It's also very affordable! I would try this if you like any gummies
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Hampton, VA

Swedish fish have always been my favorite candy. Whether I eat just a couple or the whole bag, I will never get tired of them. The sweet and chewy candies always seem to hit the spot! Everyone knows they are my favorite!
Ryan  L.
Ryan L.
Davison, MI

A favorite from childhood, still taste delicious today. This sweet you a treat does not get stuck in my teeth, but get stuck in my head and makes me want more. My kids love these fish as well as we enjoy them as a family
Darby P.
Darby P.
Salisbury, MD

My mom and I ate this all of the time when I was a kid. Now my fiancé and I eat them and we love them. They are so good and they are usually always fresh. I pick up a bag about every month and I can't get enough of them.
Dinah E.
Dinah E.
Ft Washington, MD

I don't know about you nut gummies make me smile. And these beauties are no different. While lacking in flavor choices, what they do have is delicious. A slightly different texture than gummy bears, but still delightful.
Allison K.
Allison K.
Toledo

Soft chewy and addictive! I feel like we always have these in the house and we are always buying more! They are easy to grab when you need a sweet treat and I love that the bag is resealable so I can save some for later!
Azra K.
Azra K.
Albany, NY

Quite possibly my favorite candy ever!!! I can go through an entire bag of these in one sitting. I love the taste and the texture! The only downside is that it sometimes gets stuck to your teeth but that's a minor issue.
Jorin K.
Jorin K.

Swedish Fish! Okay...looks can be deceiving. At first...i thought this wouldn't taste good just by looking at it. But boy was I wrong. Tasted better than it looked. These are awesome. Grab them at your local retail store
Ananya R.
Ananya R.
Columbia, SC

These are my absolute favorite candy . Very sweet and chewy . They have a cherry flavor almost . Very adorable and you can find them at any store , even the gas station . I would recommend if you like sweet , gummy candy
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now