Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Allison V.
Allison V.
Swedish fish are my go-to movie theater candy. I love the chewiness of these candies. Never to hard to chew. Plus they are not like other gummy candies. They are kinda addicting and I don't know why.
Becky M.
Becky M.
I love swedish fish so much these are so good i bought these at target you can buy them at walmart and other places too. I eat this sooooo much and great value. I totally recommend you must try this.
Aly O.
Aly O.
I grew up on Swedish fish.... They are a such a classic treat! They taste great. The only thing that I don't like about them is that they seem to have a slight powdery coating on the outside if them.
jenny t.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I buy swedish fish all the time. I love the taste of fruit and i get that in this candy . It sticks to my teeth though and I don't really like that but I still eat them cause that how good they are.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Awesome but too much for one person! Don't do it! Greta for parties or tris with the kids. These are the smaller fish about an inch big - easy to eat by the handful! Still all the same great flavor.
Apple A.
Apple A.
Omaha, NE
Classic candy from my childhood. Always delicious and always available in the stores where I shop. Great prices and a great treat to give the kids in easter baskets, movie nights, or school parties.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
One of my favorite candies ever! They have the best flavor, and are so soft and chewy. I have problems with certain gummy candies, because they hurt my teeth, and these don't bother my teeth at all.
Taylor Z.
Taylor Z.
Warminster, PA
I love Swedish fish in small doses. Too many and your mouth just starts to feel weird. I often buy the tiny ones rather than the larger ones for events and activities. I do enjoy them a lot though!
Charleen B.
Charleen B.
Everett, WA
Swedish fish I think are underrated, I would say if you want something sweet and juicy pop a couple of these in your mouth. It will take care of the sweet tooth real quickly. They are so delicious.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Lebanon, OH
Love these candies. They are very delicious and soft to chew. My daughters love them as well. They love that they look like fish. I would eat the whole bag if I could because I love them that much.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?