BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Mary Ann S.
West Pittston, PA
My daughter and I love these fish to snack on. They're fat free and good for something sweet rather than a cupcake. They're a very good value for how much you get. They don't compare to any generic brands either. Will continue to repurchase.
Hope B.
We are so lucky to have Swedish fish in our family! My brother is a vegan and luckily they are one of the only vegan candies he likes! I am also a big fan of Swedish Fish. It has a very interesting but nice texture. I recommend this
Amanda B.
N Providence, RI
One of my all time favorite candies. Not sure what more I can say about them other than I love them. I usually buy them in the bulk bags at BJs. I have some glass jars on my counter that I usually keep stocked with my favorite fish.
Savannah C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I don't even really like Swedish fish. They're naked sour patch kids. However when someone has this big bag I'm bound to have some. It facilitates sharing, it's easy access, and storage is simple. Convenience is key and this snack encompasses this.
Morgan E.
Sharonville, OH
A lot of people hate this candy but it is easily my favorite gummy candy. I like the texture and can slowly eat one candy at a time so I don’t feel like I’m eating as many at once. But be careful, it’s easy to go through a whole bag!
Viktoriya C.
Raleigh, NC
This is my favorite kind of candy. I love the unique flavor, you can't find another candy that tastes the same. I get it when I'm at the movies or grocery shopping. It's nice to munch on when you want something sweet but not a lot of it.
Lauren S.
Farmington, NY
Swedish fish are an all time favorite of mine. They are better than your average gummies, and come in bulk! If you're a candy enthusiast I'm sure you already love em! If I weren't trying to watch my figure, I would buy some today!!
Mandy F.
Okemah, OK
I have basically made myself sick on these! I love them so much. They're my favorite candy and nothing else tastes quite like these. They're extremely inexpensive and you can find them anywhere. I keep a bag in my purse at all times.
Narumi T.
Just too good. Hands down the best candy in this country. I buy 2 big bags, and all of them are gone in a week. I'm sure the sugar is not that good for your health, but the joy you get is not something you can get from healthy food!
Gabriella S.
Swedish fish are amazing! If you don't like them, than you're missing out. Depending on the type of bag you get, it can be a little pricey. I got my first bag at Stewart's Shop. I wouldn't purchase these every month. But maybe a small bag.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?