Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Bre S.
Bre S.
Jacksonville , Fl

Rip to all my swedish fish. Fat free and yummy. They are adorable and they are not completely terrible for ypu . the ooey gooey ness is amazing can get caught up in teeth butbhey save it for later right delicious
Christina B.
Christina B.
Bolivar, OH

A classic candy with a flavor that can't really be compared to anything. They are so good and the texture is unique too. Also good if you're a teacher, you can use the fish shapes for examples for young children.
Ashmay C.
Ashmay C.

Swedish Fish! I will done them in one sitting! mmm so sticky and sweet! I love how they stick to my teeth and I can enjoy them even longer. They used to make grape flavored ones.. I wonder what happened to them?
Kat L.
Kat L.
Lexington , KY

Love it! Bought this bag and finish a good portion of it before I could eat anymore of them, it took maybe a month before I could eat another Swedish fish but now I'm obsessed again so, there was no damage done.
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Newbury , Ma

These are such a good and classic treat! My favorite part is that they are all red because they're such a good flavor! I love having these when I go to the movies! They will always be one of my favorite candies!
Megan S.
Megan S.

Amazing product and high quality. It's delicious and fun to look at because who doesn't like fish looking candy. It tastes so sweet and I love them. Would highly recommend this product because it tastes so good.
Gloria K.
Gloria K.
Wilton, CT

I do agree that these fish candies are delicious, but the hype is a little over-exaggerated. they are definitely softer than some other gummy candies. the smaller versions are less pleasing than the larger size.
Maddie A.
Maddie A.

A great product for large gatherings. The large bag provides a lot of Swedish fish, but the resealable top is great for weekend trips. I also buy one for my friends and I or family if we go away for the weekend.
megan c.
megan c.
Oxford, PA

Yum! This is a great candy to take along on trips while traveling. it doesn't get super sticky and the entire family enjoys it. Easy to find on sale too at Walgreens or the grocery store. Will buy again for sure!
Megan K.
Megan K.
Nashville , Tennessee

A candy that many love but I don't. Swedish fish are just too sweet for me. They're often hard or super chewy and almost never are fresh. Affordable but I would recommend gummy worms or sour patch kids instead .
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now