BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Katie K.
This candy is my go to for movie theaters! I love the gummy, little red fish. I also kind of like how it is slightly hard on the outside, but gooey on the inside.
Amanda H.
The perfect not to sweet chewy candy, that satisfies your sweet tooth. i could easily eat entire bag to myself, but of course ive got to share with my little guy.
Lismarie A.
If you don't like Swedish fish than something is wrong. Even though it's shaped like a fish it tastes super good and fills you up right. Love this flavored candy.
Elizabeth Z.
Certainly one of my favorite candies growing up! Always a hit with kids. The down fall is how sticky they can bet on your teeth. But a different refreshing taste.
Shay R.
Keene, NH
I love swedish fish, no other candy compares to the unique flavor they have. I think it's lingonberry. I get them once in a while when I need a little sweetness.
Amy W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I really enjoy chewy candies. These Swedish Fish are fun and tasty. I like to use them as cupcake and cake toppers for birthday parties and other treats as well.
Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
These taste great, but they are really bad for your teeth. Yummy flavor and appealing look! Inexpensive and I love bought them at target, Walmart, and Walgreens.
Xiomara G.
Upland, CA
I recently had Swedish fish for the first time and they were pretty good.They are gummy like gummy bears but a little more tender and not as sweet.Fun,easy candy
Sue T.
We purchased a bag of these the last time we went to IKEA. Good gummies but a bit on the pricey side. We still prefer Haribo brand gummy bears over this product.
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
Swedish fish are so tasty! They are so easy to eat. I like to buy a big bag of them that has the zipper seal at the top & take it to work to share with everyone.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?