Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Christy C.
Christy C.

I recently attended a Japanese New Year celebration. I brought these adorable sweet sushi treats. Swedish fish were the perfect "sashimi" topper. Everyone loved them. I will 100% make these again with Swedish Fish!
Lynn E.
Lynn E.
Plainfield, NJ

I honestly could eat these all day long everyday. I buy these over any other brands. They are affordable. And sometimes on sale. I eat them a couple times a month. Normally at the movies. I always repurchase these.
Astgik D.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA

I actually really don't like these Swedish fish. The consistency is weird for a gummy snack as it's almost dry on the outside and it taste really odd in comparison to other gummies out there with the similar flavor
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Swedish Fish are love. Swedish Fish are life. I am obsessed with these, especially bringing these to the beach! They are one of my favorite candy and I love that i don't have to eat a bunch of them to be satisfied.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.

Swedish fish are one of my guilty pleasures, I don't buy them often but when I want them I have to get them. They are a fun candy for kids and you can get creative with them for beach or under water themed parties.
Esther C.
Esther C.
Laredo, Tx

Give me any type of sweet sugary candy and I am the most happy camper around. Every time j have a sweet tooth I'll most definitely debate in buying this one or something else. But it's definitely one of my go to's.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Clearfield, PA

Love these things! They don't get full stars from me because the last couple bags I have purchased were stale. I live the cherry flavor and the gummy texture. They aren't hard/chewy like cheap candy. They are soft.
kathryn w.
kathryn w.

This is one of my favorites .It is such a great candy /snack/ treat.This is a chewy sweet tooth kind of candy .My mom said she had a candy that was like this when she was growing up so we both like this candy alot.
Ariel F.
Ariel F.
Naperville, IL

I would eat these all day if it meant I wouldn't gain weight haha my boyfriend and I love these candies! They are great value for the affordable cost. They are delicious too! I would definitely recommend to others.
Anisha M.
Anisha M.
Sunnyvale, CA

Honestly, I don't like the texture of these as much as I like the texture of more standard gummy candy, like Haribo. Seems a bit... thicker? Can't quite explain it. Flavors are good and the boyfriend loves them so.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now