BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
Unique flavor and the best of its kind. Love these little disgusts! Just keep swimming on over to your local Walmart and get a big bag just like this for just a couple bucks! You won't regret it. The best and most unique licorice of its kind!
Kait T.
I love having Swedish fish for my sugary snack. They're my favorite gummies to chew on and fish are my favorite. They taste great but the only thing people might have problems with is that it sticks to your teeth every now and then.
Leslie C.
This is my childhood candy! I love it because it's taste is unique and they are also very affordable. I buy these just to munch on when I'm on the road or need a small little snack. I used to eat these a lot when I was in school too! They aren't too hard either. They are sooo good.
Lauren S.
Farmington, NY
Swedish fish are an all time favorite of mine. They are better than your average gummies, and come in bulk! If you're a candy enthusiast I'm sure you already love em! If I weren't trying to watch my figure, I would buy some today!!
Mandy F.
Okemah, OK
I have basically made myself sick on these! I love them so much. They're my favorite candy and nothing else tastes quite like these. They're extremely inexpensive and you can find them anywhere. I keep a bag in my purse at all times.
Libby W.
Swedish Fish are amazing. They're just the perfect blend of gummy and flavor. The packaging is fun and eye catching. However, I would recommend have more diverse flavors, even if they are tasty. The flavors are all kind of the same.
Viktoriya C.
Raleigh, NC
This is my favorite kind of candy. I love the unique flavor, you can't find another candy that tastes the same. I get it when I'm at the movies or grocery shopping. It's nice to munch on when you want something sweet but not a lot of it.
Christine S.
Millsboro, DE
One of the best candies ever invented!!! Best movie snack candy ever! The price is always great! They are sweet but not too sweet and just a great snack to have. I have these regularly. If you haven't had these, you are missing out!!
KRISTY R.
Camarillo, CA
Who in the world doesn't like Swedish Fish??? So soft and chewy and tasty. What more can you ask for? If you don't like them, I can't associate with you. Sorry, not sorry.
Samantha J.
I love Swedish Fish! Delicious and chewy, but not overly chewy. Packaging is simple and easy. I eat these maybe once or twice a month. I usually purchase them from Target or Walmart. Definitely a good value. Plan on continuing to purchase them and highly recommend to others.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?