Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Martha L.
Martha L.
THESE ARE THE BEST GUMMY LIKE CANDIES. I have no idea why I love these so much, but they are so good. Addicting my good. They are affordable and great for parties. I would definitely recommend these.
Tori T.
Tori T.
Southgate, MI
Favorite candy! Plus with this big bag it lasts awhile! Love the resealable packaging, keeps everything fresh for a very long time. Can always find this share able size bag at my local grocery store.
Any H.
Any H.
Austin, TX
Swedish fish have and always will be my favorite candy. They bring back memories of my grandma bringing them to my brother and I every time that she would visit and remind us of our Swedish heritage.
Momoka K.
Momoka K.
Honolulu, HI
I like the flavor of Swedish Fish and it is great because it doesn't have a variety of flavors to chose from. Which makes it easier to grab into the bag and choose randomly without having a favorite.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Schaumburg, IL
Chewy gummy fish. They have a tougher skin than most chewy gummies in the USA (think gummy bears). They are very satisfying to bite into, taste good, and hold up to being in mixed drinks really well.
Aly O.
Aly O.
I grew up on Swedish fish.... They are a such a classic treat! They taste great. The only thing that I don't like about them is that they seem to have a slight powdery coating on the outside if them.
Allison V.
Allison V.
Swedish fish are my go-to movie theater candy. I love the chewiness of these candies. Never to hard to chew. Plus they are not like other gummy candies. They are kinda addicting and I don't know why.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
These are some of the most disgusting chewy, things ive ever ate. The fact i don't eat fish, and the fact that i don't like gummies anyways, makes this a one star review. These things are so nasty OMG.
Elisabet D.
Elisabet D.
I love Swedish Fish! They are the perfect candy for anytime. They are harder on the outside and chewy on the inside. I have bought them in all different sizes including the three pound bag they have.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Cleveland, OH
I bought the huge big bag, I left them at work for if I was craving a sweet snack. I love the chewiness and flavor of a real Swedish fish, the generic ones do not have that almost rubbery consistency
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?