Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Stormville, NY

These candies have seemed to become a tad too sweet. They're affordable and I can understand purchasing them when you NEED to eat something. The gelatin base is pleasing,however. Definitely not a regular purchase of mine.
Mayra J.
Mayra J.
Dayton, OR

AMAZING!!! Swedish fish is my all-time favorite candy if I could I'd give it 6 stars. It's like sour patch kids without the sourness. It's amazing and my bestfriend got me a huge bag for my birthday and I fell in love !!!
Emerald W.
Emerald W.

I love Swedish fish I know a lot of people don't like them or make fun of them but they are one of my favorite candies it's my go to when craving something sweet I always have a bag in the house I can't live without them!
Laura B.
Laura B.

I am not a big fan of gummy candy. The fact that these are fish shaped makes them ideal for a lot of different crafty/party/themed snacks. I buy them for that reason alone. I do not eat them mostly because of the texture.
Kyla K.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT

Best candy ever!!!! This is one of my favorites. They aren't expensive at all. The flavor is awesome. The texture is amazing. It's like a soft gummy not a hard one at all. I would definitely share my love of Swedish fish.
Allison K.
Allison K.
Toledo

Soft chewy and addictive! I feel like we always have these in the house and we are always buying more! They are easy to grab when you need a sweet treat and I love that the bag is resealable so I can save some for later!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL

I really like this candy. It has a nice flavor to them and I think they are a great chewy candy. They are not too expensive for a candy like this. I like to get them as a special treat and my kids love the taste of them.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Danville, CA

I am highly obsessed with Swedish Fish!! They were a childhood favorite of mine that I have just recently rediscovered, and I was pleased to find out that I'm still just as obsessed with them as I was when I was younger.
Jorin K.
Jorin K.

Swedish Fish! Okay...looks can be deceiving. At first...i thought this wouldn't taste good just by looking at it. But boy was I wrong. Tasted better than it looked. These are awesome. Grab them at your local retail store
Darby P.
Darby P.
Salisbury, MD

My mom and I ate this all of the time when I was a kid. Now my fiancé and I eat them and we love them. They are so good and they are usually always fresh. I pick up a bag about every month and I can't get enough of them.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?