Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Kristy K.
Kristy K.
Hanford, CA

If you have never tried these then you are missing out. They have a good flavor and are very soft to chew. Once you try you will want more! We eat them every time we play cards as a family! I would recommend them!
Bianca J.
Bianca J.
Pacifica, CA

One of my favorite candies I don't get them that often but when I do I do not regret it! They are sweet and chewy and perfect for on the go or as a little snack at any time. They are one of the best chewy candies
Lynsey L.
Lynsey L.

If you are in the mood for a fruity treat Swedish fish is the candy for you! A nice cherry flavor. Not to tart, but just the right amount of tart to sweetness.
I buy Swedish fish before heading out to the movies.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Orlando, FL

I usually like to buy the big bags of these because my son who is two loves these. I can honestly say I love them as well. There are soft and tasty. It's a little treat for all of us when we want something sweet.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Waterford, Mi

Great for the mood of something sweet and chewy and they taste amazing i don't know how to explain it but it really is a great gummy. They taste great and are fun to look at and play with with kids they love them
Kiki M.
Kiki M.

I really like this candy because it's vegan and can be found nearly everywhere! The only flavor that is available is cherry, but it's not a strong cherry flavor (thank goodness because I'm not a fan of cherries).
Monica a.
Monica a.
Eugene, Or

One of my favorite gummy choices. I'm super weird and like to open the bag and let them sit awhile and get chewier... They are great for road trips, airplanes, movies or any time you need to keep your mouth busy.
Logan P.
Logan P.
Fort Myers, FL

This candy is the only one that can force me out of my diet plans. and that's a good thing! Swedish fish are there for you, they don't steal your boyfriend, they don't cancel on you, swedish fish are the real MVP
Laura E.
Laura E.
Canada

😍 love Swedish fish! I like these much more than Jube jubes! They aren't expensive at a grocery store etc and are one of my favorites! I will always re purchase these- they are like the Swedish berries but better
Sara B.
Sara B.

This candy is super tasty and sweet! It is chewy and I would pick it over anything! Its afforable and you can find it at your local CVS, I get it about once every two months because once I eat it, I cant stop!!❤️
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now