BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Lauren G.
My son and I love eating Swedish for a snack especially when we do our at home movie nights. They are always sweet and chewy. They always have the same great taste.
Rebecca C.
Los Angeles, CA
I've loved these ever since I was young because they are so fun and taste really good. The one thing I don't like is that the bag is only half full when you buy it.
Victoria O.
Northville, MI
I must declare that I absolutely love me some Swedish Fish. The to go cups are so convent and easy to grab and put in the cup holder in the car for a little nibble.
May G.
Green Oak
No, you can't eat just one, lol! Who doesn't just love getting that fresh bag and biting into that chewy fish. I don't care how old you are😉 They always represent‼️
Constance D.
San Leandro, CA
I can't explain the flavor of these but they a tasty! The chewy nature, at least for me, satisfy my sweet tooth with less candy then say if I was eating ice cream.
Kristiana T.
San Antonio, TX
These are Vegan and one of my favorite sweet snacks to buy. They aren't everywhere, but you can find them in larger stores like Target and Walmart without a doubt.
Meredith S.
Wingate, NC
I enjoy the flavor of the candy and the unique design of the candy; however I do not enjoy how easily it can become stuck to your teeth and the roof of your mouth.
Kelli Z.
I love Swedish fish, but I do find them to be inconsistent. Of course, cold temperatures will make the fish hard, but when they're hard, they're unbearable to eat.
Anna N.
Mascoutah, IL
Although dentists argue chewy candies are the worst for your dental health, Swedish Fish are pretty much near perfection when is comes to a chewy candy. Love them!
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
Swedish fish are my favorite candy are the best candy in the entire world! I love them! They are so delicious! They are super inexpensive. and super yummy as well!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?