22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Stacie C.
Stacie C.
Colton, NY
Swedish Fish are my all time favorite! They are just the right amount of chewy and they really don't stick to your teeth too badly. They have a delicious fruity flavor. You cant have just one!!
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
Absolutely not my favorite candy on the planet, but definitely a memory maker. Everyone always remembers their first swedish fish, and you always have to ask for one if someone nearby has some.
Chelsey C.
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
These are a great snack to eat alone or with vanilla ice cream. The bag comes in a large size and I suggest buying that for a good price. I bought it at Safeway. Flavor is sweet but very yummy.
Sherrell H.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
I love Swedish Fish especially when they've super soft. I try not to eat them often because they are so sweet, but in moderation. They aren't expensive and you can find them almost everywhere.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Hanceville, AL
This is my all-time favorite candy. From eating it on marching band trips in high school, to receiving it as a stocking stuffer, this sweet gummy candy has always been there for me. #truehomie
Bailey K.
Bailey K.
Kansas City, MO
Swedish Fish are a classic and my favorite childhood candy. As an adult, I find that the chewy sticky quality is not appealing and I rarely eat them... unless I have a pocket toothbrush handy!
chloe e.
chloe e.
Seriously Swedish fish are the bomb dot com. If there was a candy that you could compare to crack while hustling out on the corner I would be big poppa and I would only sling the Swedish fish.
nytasha s.
nytasha s.
Coal township, PA
These are one of my all time favorite gummies, we use to be able to purchase them at our local stores for penny candy but even now the big bags we pay less than $5 for the taste is delicious!
Nichole W.
Nichole W.
Jayess, MS
My family loves gummy candy. These are big big enough my 1 yr old can enjoy them as well. They are colorful and have very good detail to them. I used these to help my daughter learn to count.
noemi C.
noemi C.
Biglerville, PA
Swedish fish are one of my favorite candy that is not chocolate. Sometimes that can be really tough to eat other than that it's tasty. I like how it's not to sweet. It's for a good price too.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?