Swedish Fish uploaded by Suggie B.Swedish Fish uploaded by Jamie C.Swedish Fish uploaded by Sarah H.See all 60 photos
22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Bec...Totally 40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fis...No 3 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sw...OMG I would totally get that, ... 1 Answers
Photos (60)
Patty V.
Patty V.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Swedish Fish are the all-time best candy for the movies. They are fresh, fruity, delicious, and chewy so they don't make any noise in a quiet movie theatre. I want to share my bag, but I never do.
Nyanna T.
Nyanna T.
I'm currently upsest with swedish fish . I've never really cared for them but now I'm all for them . These are really good and I like that they don't have a nasty aftertaste like most candy does .
Christina M.
Christina M.
Swedish fish are my weakness! They're chewy and always stick to my teeth so I wouldn't eat them if I just had dental work or if you wear braces. The flavor is unique, they taste like Swedish fish!
Manika J.
Manika J.
Lyndhurst, NJ
This is my favorite candy! I really like Swedish Fish because they don't contain gelatin in it. I buy this from my local drug store all the time! I like this better than sour patch kids sometimes.
Rae P.
Rae P.
Cambridge , MA
My all time favorite candy! I only like the red though, the other flavors just taste generic. I love the resealable bags because they are perfect to just keep on hand to snack from here and there!
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Cincinnati, OH
My absolute favorite candy besides Reese's but i tend to stay away from chocolate. Swedish fish is like my go to candy whenever i go to the novies or to work. Because its easy to fit in your pocket
Jess C.
Jess C.
Ann Arbor, MI
Try parting these away from me as a kid, and it would have been the last thing you do. Unfortunately I can't really eat too many of them anymore, but they are hands down the candy of my childhood.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Tullahoma, TN
My favorite candy is anything chewy and fruity. Swedish Fish are no exception. They are a nice change from the normal fruity chews. They are a little harder and have a unique flavor, kinda cherry.
Kina B.
Kina B.
Metairie, LA
This has always been one of my favorite candies. I probably get a bag every week from walgreens. They often have sales, but even when i don't I still buy them. I often get them at Costco or Sam's.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Syracuse, NY
I personally have never been a fan of Swedish fish. I know a lot of people that love them my fiancee in particular but I just don't like them at all. I love gymmies but these are not my cup of tea.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?