Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Bre S.
Bre S.
Jacksonville , Fl

Rip to all my swedish fish. Fat free and yummy. They are adorable and they are not completely terrible for ypu . the ooey gooey ness is amazing can get caught up in teeth butbhey save it for later right delicious
Logan P.
Logan P.
Fort Myers, FL

This candy is the only one that can force me out of my diet plans. and that's a good thing! Swedish fish are there for you, they don't steal your boyfriend, they don't cancel on you, swedish fish are the real MVP
Megan S.
Megan S.

Amazing product and high quality. It's delicious and fun to look at because who doesn't like fish looking candy. It tastes so sweet and I love them. Would highly recommend this product because it tastes so good.
Ashmay C.
Ashmay C.

Swedish Fish! I will done them in one sitting! mmm so sticky and sweet! I love how they stick to my teeth and I can enjoy them even longer. They used to make grape flavored ones.. I wonder what happened to them?
Savanna R.
Savanna R.
Bella Vista, AR

I LOVE Swedish Fish! I have no clue what exactly it is about them but they're amazing! I could eat a whole bag and still want more. They're at basically every gas station and grocery store and are a great price!
Gloria K.
Gloria K.
Wilton, CT

I do agree that these fish candies are delicious, but the hype is a little over-exaggerated. they are definitely softer than some other gummy candies. the smaller versions are less pleasing than the larger size.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Madison, WI

These are so good, but unfortunately have a lot of calories, so one must be aware of that fact when munching on them. They have a great flavor, though I'm not sure I could words together to describe that flavor.
Maddie A.
Maddie A.

A great product for large gatherings. The large bag provides a lot of Swedish fish, but the resealable top is great for weekend trips. I also buy one for my friends and I or family if we go away for the weekend.
Amber K.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA

Swedish fish are my favorite candies from my childhood. They were in every Easter basket and Christmas stocking! I try to limit myself with sweets but every now and then, these gummy delights are my go to candy.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Nashville , Tennessee

A candy that many love but I don't. Swedish fish are just too sweet for me. They're often hard or super chewy and almost never are fresh. Affordable but I would recommend gummy worms or sour patch kids instead .
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now