Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Davis, CA

Very chewy and gets stuck in your teeth but very addicting! The flavor is delicious. Very good price for the bag and can be found anywhere. I eat these when I'm craving them. I tell everyone about how yummy they are.
Nikita C.
Nikita C.

Swedish fish is a great gummy candy! Can find at most convenience and grocery stores. Not too pricey. Subtle flavor. Not sour at all. Good chewiness too it. I would recommend this to others and I would buy them again
Dee G.
Dee G.

I personally do not like this candy but I think that it's pretty cool that it comes in a little cup like this for the kids the kids would love to use the cup for whatever they want afterwards so I think that is cool
Brittany S.
Brittany S.

A great candy for road trips, movies, the beach... any time, really! Swedish Fish are a classic candy that all ages enjoy eating. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to satisfy a sweet gummy candy craving!!
Alisa W.
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX

I love Swedish fish! I can't even begin to describe the taste because it's not really like any other candy. Mildly fruity licorice flavor.they aren't overly sweet and they always satisfy my craving! Low fat as well.
PeggySue I.
PeggySue I.
Minneapolis, MN

Who doesn't love a good swedish fish! Chewy and not overly sweet these guys always remind me of my childhood! Not expensive and a big bag goes a long way - find them at target, walmart in the candy aisle. Delicious!
Summer P.
Summer P.

Swedish fish are amazing and if anyone tells you otherwise you don't need that kind of negativity in your life. They are so chewy and always taste fresh. I can't get enough of these I could honestly eat them all day
Tessa T.
Tessa T.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA

Love the flavor and chewy texture of these little guys. Mt son's baby shower was nautical themed and these were part of my candy favors alone with life savors and salt water taffy. Excellent flavor, would buy again.
abigail h.
abigail h.

I LOVE swedish fish. they do not have a strong fruity flavor.. they are subtle in a good way. you can eat many in one sitting without feeling like you've given yourself cavities. they are a firmer than a gummy bear.
Stephanie c.
Stephanie c.

Best gummy candy ever!!!! I do t know what it is exactly but every time I eat one it's amazing. They are soft and sticky so if you don't like candy stuck to your teeth these aren't for you but they are really tasty.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now