Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Cameron S.
Cameron S.
This is my go to driving food. I love Swedish Fish (though I have been told not to eat them because there is soy in them, I think). They don't really compare to any other candy, but they're very good.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
I love Swedish fish! It's the perfect bite size gummy candy! You can find them everywhere and they are very cheap! I love getting the big bags so I always have some. I will always buy these candies!!!
Alexa W.
Alexa W.
Delicious, chewy, savory. I love these things, and have for years. 10/10 would recommend. Walmart has the best prices for bulk, but dollar/convenient have best prices for single packs. Try some today!
Lakiya N.
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI
It's one of the best candies in the world. I've always ate this growing up and I still love them not. They aren't easy to get at times but when I do see them they are a must have!! It's a yummy taste.
Jill S.
Jill S.
Delicious! These are one of my favorite candies ever! They have a gummy texture and a sweet flavor. I love that they come in multiple sizes too. The mini fish are great but I prefer the original size.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Blue island, IL
So addicting! Maybe I have no self control but j can never eat just a couple! The flavor is very unique, kind of in the very side but not lol and they don't have the plastic-y flavor many gummies have
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
My favorite kind of candy! They're so chewy and I love that about them. If you're not a big fan of chewy candy and getting stuff stuck in your teeth I don't recommend this but this is an amazing candy
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
These are an unexpected addiction candy. The flavor and awesome and the texture is good. I buy these at cvs. They are usually on sale and a good buy. I will re purchase. You can also get them at ikea.
Geannette F.
Geannette F.
Johnstown, PA
I have to take snacks a day at the beach you have to take all your favorites and since chocolate melts why not take the next best thing,Swedish Fish.Great price for what you get.Who doesn't love them.
Sophia R.
Sophia R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I LOVE Swedish Fish. When I first tried them, I did not think they were going to be as good as they are. A good texture. Very chewy. It has the right amount of sweetness. A good snack to satisfy you.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?