Swedish Fish uploaded by Sarah H.Swedish Fish uploaded by Cety T.Swedish Fish uploaded by Christine B.See all 58 photos
22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Bec...Totally 40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fis...No 3 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sw...OMG I would totally get that, ... 1 Answers
Photos (58)
Tori T.
Tori T.
Southgate, MI
Favorite candy! Plus with this big bag it lasts awhile! Love the resealable packaging, keeps everything fresh for a very long time. Can always find this share able size bag at my local grocery store.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Cleveland , OH
I bought the huge big bag, I left them at work for if I was craving a sweet snack. I love the chewiness and flavor of a real Swedish fish, the generic ones do not have that almost rubbery consistency
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are some of the most disgusting chewy, things ive ever ate. The fact i don't eat fish, and the fact that i don't like gummies anyways, makes this a one star review. These things are so nasty OMG.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Schaumburg, IL
Chewy gummy fish. They have a tougher skin than most chewy gummies in the USA (think gummy bears). They are very satisfying to bite into, taste good, and hold up to being in mixed drinks really well.
Corey C.
Corey C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
These bad boys are so addicting! I absolutely love the very unique flavor. The texture is great because it's gummy, but not sticky at all. Also, the iconic fish-shape is really cute and eye-catching.
Aly O.
Aly O.
I grew up on Swedish fish.... They are a such a classic treat! They taste great. The only thing that I don't like about them is that they seem to have a slight powdery coating on the outside if them.
jenny t.
jenny t.
zanesville, OH
I buy swedish fish all the time. I love the taste of fruit and i get that in this candy . It sticks to my teeth though and I don't really like that but I still eat them cause that how good they are.
Apple A.
Apple A.
Omaha, NE
Classic candy from my childhood. Always delicious and always available in the stores where I shop. Great prices and a great treat to give the kids in easter baskets, movie nights, or school parties.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Awesome but too much for one person! Don't do it! Greta for parties or tris with the kids. These are the smaller fish about an inch big - easy to eat by the handful! Still all the same great flavor.
Taylor Z.
Taylor Z.
Warminster, PA
I love Swedish fish in small doses. Too many and your mouth just starts to feel weird. I often buy the tiny ones rather than the larger ones for events and activities. I do enjoy them a lot though!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?