Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Becky B.
Becky B.

These are my favorite. I portion them out into small bags or else they would be gone in a day. I like that the nah is big enough that you feel you get your money's worth. Only problem is you can eat so many in one sitting.
Kelley d.
Kelley d.

I just love these little fish candies and so does my son. I could sit there and eat a whole bag. There extremely chewy and that is what I love the best. The flavor is also amazing. These are in my top ten favorite candies.
Rontavia T.
Rontavia T.
Bridgeport, CT

Ever since I was a kid this has always been my favorite candy. Not sure what it is about it...is it the fish shape or the red color that always stands out to me, whatever it is I love it and I will always buy Swedish Fish.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

Most people don't like Swedish fish, but I love them. They are perfect for when you need to satisfy your candy craving, but aren't looking for anything too sweet/sour/rich. I always find myself with a bag of these on hand.
Rogelia M.
Rogelia M.
Fontana, CA

Delicious i love making jell-o cups...blueberry flavor i mix it with the grenadine unflavored and then at the bottom i put this little fishes and it looks like a fish swimming in it the kids love this idea good for parties
Laura B.
Laura B.

I am not a big fan of gummy candy. The fact that these are fish shaped makes them ideal for a lot of different crafty/party/themed snacks. I buy them for that reason alone. I do not eat them mostly because of the texture.
Antumn M.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS

This is the only way I would buy Swedish Fish. My whole family love these, because they are small and shaped like a fish. It taste just like cherries to me. They have an off brand of these but it is not the same as these.
Cierra M.
Cierra M.

I love these so much t hey are my favorites candies. They're so soft and chewy and they taste so sweet. I can't get enough of them. You can buy these for a dollar at dollar tree and it's super affordable for what you get.
Mayra J.
Mayra J.
Dayton, OR

AMAZING!!! Swedish fish is my all-time favorite candy if I could I'd give it 6 stars. It's like sour patch kids without the sourness. It's amazing and my bestfriend got me a huge bag for my birthday and I fell in love !!!
Kristal L.
Kristal L.
Jensen Beach, FL

These have been my favorite candy since a kid I used to and still now try to get them everytime we go to the store sometimes it works but these candies are the best at least to me. They are sweet without to many calories.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?