22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Van Buren, AR
Delicious candy. My kid loves these. The only downfall is that there's only one flavor and they get stuck in your teeth. We don't get them very often, only for treats for a job well done.
Alex A.
Alex A.
Columbus, OH
I very much enjoy the taste of Swedish fish by do not enjoy so much how sticky they are. They stick to my teeth and sometimes make them hurt a little since the Swedish fish are so sugary.
shaid h.
shaid h.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is probably one of the best candies ever to be created! if you haven't had Swedish fish yet, we need to talk. It's red, soft and chewy. the flavor is very sweet yet not overpowering.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I really don't like these. I don't know what fruit flavor they are supposed to be representing but it doesn't really taste like anything. THey are so chewy and really get stuck in your teeth
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Allendale, MI
I like these a lot. But for some reason I can never eat much of them. That's surprisingly why I like them since it helps with portion control. They don't get too stuck in my teeth either.
Dayana M.
Dayana M.
Lawrenceville , GA
I'm obsessed with Swedish fish! The flavor is amazing. I always buy a box when I go to the movies. I don't like that they stick to my teeth but I still get them because it's just so good.
Carole Lee P.
Carole Lee P.
Cincinnati, OH
This chewy, slightly salty candy is addictive. My nieces introduced me to them years ago. There really is no other gummy candy that is like it. It is a relatively inexpensive indulgence.
Rozeena J.
Rozeena J.
Bayonne, NJ
I like Swedish fish because it does not contain any gelatin which we cannot consume for different purposes. So this is best for my kids as I know that it is a jelly that is gelatin free.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Fayetteville, TN
Every time I want a sweet, gummy candy, I turn to Swedish Fish. It's my go-to candy for the movies or roadtrips. It doesn't leave that nasty sugar coat on my teeth that most sweets leave.
Jksandhu K.
Jksandhu K.
Bakersfield, CA
This candy my son like and this is his treat when he does something good. This candy helps me ti discipline him. he loves this candy and i love it because it helps me to manage him lol.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?