Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Cheri B.
Cheri B.
Bloomington, IN
Basic Swedish fish is amazing! I love the flavor. I've never tasted anything else like them. They are an affordable snack for sure. I'd say you get a pretty good value for the bag and the price you pay.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville
My husband absolutely loves Swedish Fish. I grab them at the gas station for him every now and then. I can't stand that they get stuck in my teeth, but he loves the flavor. He would recommend to others
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Chugiak, AK
These are one of my all time favorite candies! I even got my boyfriend (who is swedish, heh) to fall for them. After referencing them several times, I sent him some to try and he really liked them too!
Asia Q.
Asia Q.
Raleigh, NC
These are my all time favorite snack! When I was younger growing up in Jersey, we would go to the corner store where you can buy individual pieces of candy. All my money would be spent on Swedish Fish.
Devynne S.
Devynne S.
Jersey City, NJ
Caution: Extremely addicting! :) I like to keep the big bag around to grab a little handful on the go. It easily seals so it doesn't go stale... not that I keep them long enough to go stale anyways! :)
Amber L.
Amber L.
Antelope, Ca
Swedish fish have always been my favorite. The flavor slightly reminds me of a twizzler and the texture is my favorite. I love that there is no gelatin in them as well. Good job makers of Swedish fish!
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Berkeley, CA
I am a huge gummy candy fan and Swedish fish are just a classic. The texture is unique for a gummy: it's less stretchy and gooey than usual. They have a light fruit flavor and are not too sugary sweet.
Madi D.
Madi D.
One of my favorite candies! I like this bag because they will stay fresh way longer. This size is a good deal as long as you have the willpower to not eat it all at once, I'd definitely buy this again!
Cameron S.
Cameron S.
This is my go to driving food. I love Swedish Fish (though I have been told not to eat them because there is soy in them, I think). They don't really compare to any other candy, but they're very good.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
These are an unexpected addiction candy. The flavor and awesome and the texture is good. I buy these at cvs. They are usually on sale and a good buy. I will re purchase. You can also get them at ikea.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?