BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Danielle P.
Des Moines
This has always been my favorite candy since I was a kid and now that I am 32 this is still my go to. It still tastes the same as it was back then. Not to sweet not to bland. It just hits the spot when you need something a little sweet.
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Swedish Fish! I love the texture and the flavor. I usually eat them by theirselves but every once in a while, ill eat them with a Cadbury chocolate bar (has to be Cadbury) because the flavor combination is out of this world delicious!
Kayla C.
Palm Bay, FL
I grew up on these. I do not like how chewy they are but they definitely are something you grow to love. They also have them in different colors and flavors now but I will stick to the traditional 10-6 I would buy when I need some sugar!
Makenzie W.
Irmo, SC
I am in LOVE with Swedish fish!! I got this medium sized bag at Walmart the last time now I am addicted!! They are easy to eat and a perfect combination between fruity but not too fruity... I would recommend this chewy treat for anyone!
Jordanne G.
San Diego, CA
This is a candy I always sneak into the movies with! It's not to sticky and has a very pleasant taste. It's great for gifts and comes with a big portion size. Not pricy at all and worth buying. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Kiah B.
Syracuse, NY
If you don't grab a bag of these on a long road trip, are you even really road tripping? Swedish fish are somehow not sticky like gummibears which makes me love them even more. Don't buy them too often because...sugar, but do buy them.
Naomi R.
Ankeny, IA
Must have movie theatre snack! My son absolutely loves these candies. They have a unique fruity flavor that is unlike most gummy candies. Not sour at all. They are price comparatively to similar candies. I will purchase over and over.
Cameron C.
I love the product it is one of the best ones on the market I but it all the time. I just wish it was so expensive but I guess you have to pay a little more if you want the best one. I will always stick with this product and the company!
Melissa S.
These candies are ok I use to eat them sometimes when I was younger. They are really sweet and taste unique. They are cheap to buy also , you can find them at pretty much any store. I personally wouldn't choose them as my first choice.
Chand B.
The original Swedish fish are so yummy! It
Is 2017, however, and I do wish this product did not use Red 40 anymore. It's time for the company to use some natural and healthier alternatives for their coloring, flavoring, and sweetener.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?