Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
San Ysidro, CA

This are not exactly whah i would call good. not my favorite. the flavor is kinda weird. i got braces and the candy took 2 of my braces, but of course that's not their fault but mine i shouldn't be eating this kinda candy.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

Most people don't like Swedish fish, but I love them. They are perfect for when you need to satisfy your candy craving, but aren't looking for anything too sweet/sour/rich. I always find myself with a bag of these on hand.
Baylee W.
Baylee W.
Kingstree, SC

I love Swedish fish! They are so delicious and not overly sweet. They are one of my go to snacks when I want something sweet, they're also soft and chewy which is pretty cool. I do recommend if like light cherry flavoring.
Shannon J.
Shannon J.

I'm A gluten for these all red cheery delight! It's disgusting that I can eat a pound of these in a day and not feel guilty at all!! There's something so satisfying about the chewiness and size of these when they are soft!
Becky B.
Becky B.

These are my favorite. I portion them out into small bags or else they would be gone in a day. I like that the nah is big enough that you feel you get your money's worth. Only problem is you can eat so many in one sitting.
Rogelia M.
Rogelia M.
Fontana, CA

Delicious i love making jell-o cups...blueberry flavor i mix it with the grenadine unflavored and then at the bottom i put this little fishes and it looks like a fish swimming in it the kids love this idea good for parties
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.

IM OBSESSED WITH THIS CANDY. I buy the big bags from Sam's for around $7, which is more affordable than buying a bunch of tiny bags. I think the fish in the big bags are always fresher and overall just offer a great taste.
Kelley d.
Kelley d.

I just love these little fish candies and so does my son. I could sit there and eat a whole bag. There extremely chewy and that is what I love the best. The flavor is also amazing. These are in my top ten favorite candies.
Michelle
Michelle

Swedish fish, although they don't sound appealing, they are definitely some of my favorite candies. They are the perfect gummy candy that has a burst of flavor. I would recommend this candy to anyone wanting a sweet snack.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Valparaiso, IN

One of my favorite go- to gummy treats. My friends and I usually go and grab a big bag to share at our movie nights. I love the flavor and they are available most places. We like getting the big bags from walmart to share.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?