Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Killeen , TX
I buy these for my son and I we absolutely love them! And they aren't to expensive I usually grab a couple of bags of candy once a month for movie night or good behavior. I'd definitely recommend these.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
I love Swedish Fish. Not too sweet, not overly chewy like a gummy, but a great soft candy. I also get a kick out of the fact that they have them at checkout at Ikea... you know, because they're Swedish.
Jessie T.
Jessie T.
I've always loved Sweedish Fish. My friend always laughed because every birthday party I had growing up there was always a giant bowl of Sweedish Fish there! Definitely one of my favorite gummy candies.
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
Kids love these. Low fat snacks, not too sweet. Very chewy but good for a quick treat to solve a sweet tooth. Can find them most anywhere, from small to large quantities. Remind me of an old time snack.
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
San Mateo, CA
These are good, but they HAVE to be eaten warm. Chewing on a cold swedish fish will make your jaw sore. I have no idea what flavor they're supposed to be, but they're still incredibly good all the same.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Gary, IN
June 1, 2016, 5:35 p.m.
Review for: Bag
The king sized Swedish Fish are my favorite to buy! They are delicious in every way! Perfect gummy! I tend to eat the entire bag without sharing, so if that's a con then so be it but I think it's a pro!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Swedish fish are the ultimate gummy candy. They are soft, delicious and chewy but not overly sticky. They are also gluten-free so they are great for families with gluten sensitivities or celiac disease.
Sara H.
Sara H.
These are the perfect gummies. They are not sickeningly sweet so you can have a few. They are also a good size. Not too small and not too big. They can be found in nearly any drugstore or grocery store.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Broken Arrow, OK
My kids love these. I don't care for them. They are a gummy, but they are more of a dense gummy than a gummy bear. They don't choose these very often. I would prefer they have something natural (fruit).
Tasha M.
Tasha M.
March 4, 2016, 8:13 a.m.
Review for: Bag
Who can't get enough of these candies?! I absolutely love sweedish fish. The texture is awesome soft and chewy. I also love to throw them in the fridge and eat them cold!!! These are my must have candy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?