Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
Columbia, SC

Love the big bag! It can be sealed in order to keep the fish fresh and is routinely on sale for less than $5 at Target or my local grocery store. The only drawback is it's hard to stop yourself from enjoying more!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Maspeth, Ny

These are my all time favorite. These have some very good memories, these were my fathers favorite candy even to this day he still always has a bag in his office draw that I always ask him for some when I see him.
Ebonie L.
Ebonie L.

I don't know what it is about these little gummy fish but they're addicting!! I eat them anytime I can find them which unfortunately isn't too often. It gets no better than these though. Would buy again and again.
Kyla J.
Kyla J.
Stockton, CA

If I could give this more stars I would. I love this candy! The texture is very soft and chewy but not extremely tacky and chewy. This candy has great flavors and has remained original over the years which I love.
Emi N.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA

I love these because they aren't too sweet and are the perfect amount of sweetness, I always buys these because I feel that these gummies are at great value and price that I would usually buy it in the value pack.
Cathryn M.
Cathryn M.
Portland, ME

Swedish fish is the best. I know I'm supposed to write more than that, but it sums my feelings up very nicely. When I want candy but don't crave chocolate, I go for Swedish fish. Because Swedish fish are the best.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Columbia, SC

If you haven't tried swedish fish, then I feel sorry for you. Swedish fish are the most tasty, soft, chewy, addictive candy ever. Try them...you'll be hooked (get it? hooked? like a fish on a hook? I'm hilarious).
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Buckeye, AZ

I live this candy it's one of my favorites. I bought it at Walmart and I think you can buy it at any grocery store. It is very affordable so you should try it out. In my opinion it is definitely repurchase worthy.
Lucia S.
Lucia S.
Redwood City, CA

Perfect for on hand sugar cravings! I have purchased these for my car and to carry in my purse for an on-the-go snack. I like to keep the cup to refill it as well with the larger swedish fish bag for movie snacks.
Kristy K.
Kristy K.
Hanford, CA

If you have never tried these then you are missing out. They have a good flavor and are very soft to chew. Once you try you will want more! We eat them every time we play cards as a family! I would recommend them!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now