Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Ariel M.
Ariel M.

If you haven't tried swedish fish, then I feel sorry for you. Swedish fish are the most tasty, soft, chewy, addictive candy ever. Try them...you'll be hooked! They are low fat and gluten free which makes them a great treat!
Luis G.
Luis G.
Canoga Park, CA

Love these little fishes. The flavor is amazing. The price is great also. Can be purchased in make stores nationwide. Target, grocery stores etc... compared to other candies it puts up a battle. They are worth buying again.
Joanie B.
Joanie B.
Wadsworth, OH

These are always a favorite at all my parties we have used these for generations. Swedish fish are tasty and affordable for any house hold. they are great for camping or a car snack no mess cleanup. I recommend for all ages
Shayna J.
Shayna J.
Washington, DC

Plain classic Swedish fish are the best but I must disclose something, they are the only candy known to man to cause you to want to sleep, I don't know why and maybe it's just me but Swedish fish just put me right to sleep.
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Gainesville, FL

These are my all-time favorite candy. With any celebration, someone gets me a bag of Swedish fish and I finish it in a day. They're so easy to eat and they're not too sticky. They're also the only vegan gummies worth eating
Theresa  B.
Theresa B.

Great for on the go, or as a gift. It is resealable which is nice for storage. There are a good amount of fish in the bag for the price. Good to keep around for treats when someone does something good or needs a pick me up.
Celia D.
Celia D.
Minneapolis, MN

Hands down the best gummy candy. Swedish Fish's classic tangy, fruity taste with the right amount of chewiness cannot be beat. I return to this candy on a weekly basis, even when I think I'm ready to try a new fruity candy.
jess t.
jess t.

Great candy but there are better candies
many people don't like them but I do
they re like gummy bears but they are harder to chew and are fish
great price and lots of fish in each bag
recommend if you like gummy bears
9/10
Julianne T.
Julianne T.
Everett, WA

I don't necessarily love the flavor or the texture, especially since they're sticky when you chew them and get stuck in my teeth, but they're pretty good. They're definitely not gross or anything, I just prefer other candy.
Brenna J.
Brenna J.
Lewes, DE

This candy is a throw back to my high school swim team days. My coach used to hand them out after practice to treat us AND get the chlorine taste from our mouths. I love the sweet taste and I'm always a fan of gummy treats!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?