The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,358 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
No matter your age, you are never too old to enjoy Swedish Fish. Easily affordable, great tasting, and the perfect size candy. I definitely see these at Walmart, but I personally like to buy them at the Dollar Tree. Highly recommend for all ages.
Honestly, I am obsessed with Swedish Fish. They are my all time favorite candy. The giant bags are great for get togethers with friends. I've seen then at every grocery store I've been to, so they are very accessible. Swedish fish are a classic.
As described by my seven-year-old son, "So, I think it just has a great flavor and then it's just really chewy and has a good taste. I think that you should try this delicious dessert because it fills you up and gives you a lot of energy."
these are good but I wish they were as hard to buy off of because when I buy then I have to terret and I have braces and it's going to tear them and I don't Pay attention to the orthodontist ha ha
Swedish Fish have a very particular flavor, and are a sweet treat to enjoy. The only negative for me is the gummies get stuck on my teeth. I do love the resealable bag, it's easier to portion control. I would recommend this product to others!
Classic candy and family favorite. I purchase this for my daughter as a treat. Great price and value. The flavor is one of a kind. Easy to find in Walgreens/Dune Reade or a corner bodega. Great occasional snack. Too sweet for daily consumption
i absolutley love swdish fish the red ones are my favorite there is something about the taste that is very addicting they are priced reasonable and the packaging is very eye popping i would recommend this candy to everyone and i will purchase them again
These little fishies are SO delicious. I enjoy the fact that they aren't super chewy, but sticky chewy. It's definitely my go-to snack if I am wanting something fruity and sugary. I enjoy the back with mixed flavors, but the red is probably the best flavor they have.
With my food allergies, it's often hard to find a dessert that I can safely eat. I lucked out in this area in that Swedish Fish are safe to eat! They're on of my all time favorite candies thanks to their flavor and texture. I'll definitely continue to indulge my sweet tooth with these!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos