Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Serena C.
Serena C.

Swedish fish are sweet and chewy.
They are my favorite treat. I eat them every time I need a pick me up. They make me smile. This candy has been around for awhile and I think if you haven't tried them yet you should!
Brianna N.
Brianna N.
Hanover, PA

Can't say S thing wrong about Swedish fish. So cheap and yummy. Grew up snacking on Swedish fish,. They are sweet but not overly sweet like chocolate. I usually have these once every few months. Defiantly recommend!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.

A great candy for road trips, movies, the beach... any time, really! Swedish Fish are a classic candy that all ages enjoy eating. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to satisfy a sweet gummy candy craving!!
PeggySue I.
PeggySue I.
Minneapolis, MN

Who doesn't love a good swedish fish! Chewy and not overly sweet these guys always remind me of my childhood! Not expensive and a big bag goes a long way - find them at target, walmart in the candy aisle. Delicious!
Stephanie c.
Stephanie c.

Best gummy candy ever!!!! I do t know what it is exactly but every time I eat one it's amazing. They are soft and sticky so if you don't like candy stuck to your teeth these aren't for you but they are really tasty.
Summer P.
Summer P.

Swedish fish are amazing and if anyone tells you otherwise you don't need that kind of negativity in your life. They are so chewy and always taste fresh. I can't get enough of these I could honestly eat them all day
Tessa T.
Tessa T.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA

Love the flavor and chewy texture of these little guys. Mt son's baby shower was nautical themed and these were part of my candy favors alone with life savors and salt water taffy. Excellent flavor, would buy again.
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
Walkertown, NC

I have been eating Swedish fish since I could chew them. No matter what age I am I still always go for them when I want candy. (which is often). But it has to be Named Brand. The knock off's don't even come close!!!
Dee G.
Dee G.

I personally do not like this candy but I think that it's pretty cool that it comes in a little cup like this for the kids the kids would love to use the cup for whatever they want afterwards so I think that is cool
abigail h.
abigail h.

I LOVE swedish fish. they do not have a strong fruity flavor.. they are subtle in a good way. you can eat many in one sitting without feeling like you've given yourself cavities. they are a firmer than a gummy bear.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now