22 colors available

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

Buy on Walmart*
Alexa W.
Alexa W.
Delicious, chewy, savory. I love these things, and have for years. 10/10 would recommend. Walmart has the best prices for bulk, but dollar/convenient have best prices for single packs. Try some today!
Cameron S.
Cameron S.
This is my go to driving food. I love Swedish Fish (though I have been told not to eat them because there is soy in them, I think). They don't really compare to any other candy, but they're very good.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
These are an unexpected addiction candy. The flavor and awesome and the texture is good. I buy these at cvs. They are usually on sale and a good buy. I will re purchase. You can also get them at ikea.
Becky M.
Becky M.
I love swedish fish so much these are so good i bought these at target you can buy them at walmart and other places too. I eat this sooooo much and great value. I totally recommend you must try this.
Corey C.
Corey C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
These bad boys are so addicting! I absolutely love the very unique flavor. The texture is great because it's gummy, but not sticky at all. Also, the iconic fish-shape is really cute and eye-catching.
Tori T.
Tori T.
Southgate, MI
Favorite candy! Plus with this big bag it lasts awhile! Love the resealable packaging, keeps everything fresh for a very long time. Can always find this share able size bag at my local grocery store.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Schaumburg, IL
Chewy gummy fish. They have a tougher skin than most chewy gummies in the USA (think gummy bears). They are very satisfying to bite into, taste good, and hold up to being in mixed drinks really well.
Elisabet D.
Elisabet D.
I love Swedish Fish! They are the perfect candy for anytime. They are harder on the outside and chewy on the inside. I have bought them in all different sizes including the three pound bag they have.
Allison V.
Allison V.
Swedish fish are my go-to movie theater candy. I love the chewiness of these candies. Never to hard to chew. Plus they are not like other gummy candies. They are kinda addicting and I don't know why.
Any H.
Any H.
Austin, TX
Swedish fish have and always will be my favorite candy. They bring back memories of my grandma bringing them to my brother and I every time that she would visit and remind us of our Swedish heritage.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?