Add a Photo
Photos (55)
marissa d.
marissa d.
Myrtle Beach, SC

if anyone knows me they know i love swedish fish and that i buy a bag everytime i go to the store. they're affordable and on sale a lot of times. the brand name is always chewier and tastes better. everyone should eat these.
Betty B.
Betty B.
Marysville, OH

I love these! They are my favorite treat. They're really affordable and aren't even that pricey at all. They're a good value and it compares to any other gummy but is sweeter and more flavorful. I'd recommend these to others
Alee N.
Alee N.

I love love LOVE Swedish Fish! The only downside sto this bag are that I wish there were more (although there are still quite a lot), and especially that the fish are the smaller version. I definitely prefer the larger ones.
Diana V.
Diana V.
Elk Grove

I love sweedish fish. They sre cheap, they are gummy, cherry punch flavor, and very addictive. I always say I'm only going to eat one but end up eating more then half the bag. I rate this snack a 5 out of 5 and recommend it.
Abby R.
Abby R.
Virginia Bch, VA

My husband loves Sweedish Fish these are a favorite of his. I but them at the big box stores because the big bags are definitely the best value. The price is much better at these stores. And, we are definitely repeat buyers.
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Stanley, NC

I forgot how much I loved this candy until I rediscovered it the other day! This candy is so yummy, the flavor is sweet almost cherry flavored, and the red fish are so fun!! These are definitely on my list of favorite candy!
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Knoxville, TN

This is my favorite candy. Ever since summer camp when I was in middle school I could never resist these chewy fish. These will always remind me of childhood and the nostalgia is the reason I pick these up when I want candy.
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
marietta, ga

I love Swedish fish, but I wish that the assorted colors bag was more popular these days. I always see the plane read and for some reason I just like the multicolored ones better even though they don't taste that different.
Theresa  B.
Theresa B.

Great for on the go, or as a gift. It is resealable which is nice for storage. There are a good amount of fish in the bag for the price. Good to keep around for treats when someone does something good or needs a pick me up.
Joanie B.
Joanie B.
Wadsworth, OH

These are always a favorite at all my parties we have used these for generations. Swedish fish are tasty and affordable for any house hold. they are great for camping or a car snack no mess cleanup. I recommend for all ages
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now