Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Theresa F.
Theresa F.

I love swedish fish. I always snack on them at work when I have no time for a meal. I usually go to Family Dollar and they cost $1-$2 which is not bad especially when you buy more then one bag and eat as much as I do.
Bailey F.
Bailey F.
Fargo, ND

After bringing these on a trip I am obbsest with them. I bought them at a local grocery store and they are relatively cheap. The flavor is really good and I love the gummy chewiness of it! would definitely buy it again
Blessing B.
Blessing B.

These are delicious, I am a fan of fruity flavors and this candy delivers. You can find these at drug stores and mass retailers like Walmart which I like. They are relatively inexpensive and come in a decent size bag.
shay M.
shay M.

My grandpa infroduced me to these guys, and I've been hooked ever since. They're sweet but not overly sweet. Give them a go and you won't regret them. I try not too eat too much candy but these are my go to when I do!
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Wylie, TX

This is hands down my favorite gummy candy. I buy these all the time more than once a week. They are the perfect texture and flavor. I love that they are not sticky to the touch. Very good. I recommend these for sure.
Jordan V B.
Jordan V B.
Waterbury, CT

I've been eating Swedish fish all my life! A true delight! They're strawberry flavor is just wow! They're a simple candy, and sometimes that's all you need. I've always loved their almost dry yet soft texture to them.
Takeeta S.
Takeeta S.

These are quite tasty. High in sugar, but tasty. You can usually find them for $1 at Dollar Tree. Nice little snack to keep your taste buds busy until you get some real food or you can just enjoy them after your meal.
Vannesa N.
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA

These at my go to candy for my kids since they love candy I will buy them these they at a lot so they last a while and they are really devious even I enjoy this candies and I will purchase again they are a good candy
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Mechanicsvlle, VA

Delicious. I wish the quality control was more consistent - sometimes these are stale, sometimes they're fresh, and there is no way to tell what you're getting when you buy them. Otherwise I would have given 5 stars.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Los Angeles, CA

These are dangerous. They're not sickeningly sweet so I can eat them by the handfuls without getting that gross sugar feeling in my mouth. Sometimes I forget these exist but once I am reminded, I devour them quickly.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now