BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Abby W.
Woodstock, GA
There is really no way to explain why Swedish fish are delicious. They are sweet and chewy and just taste so dang good. They are big enough that you only need a few to really be satisfied. I also appreciate that they are easy to find and really low-priced.
Randy P.
Minneapolis, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love Swedish Fish - chewy and tasty. The one problem I have is that I eat too many! The flavor could be more appealing or interesting, but they are unique! I do enjoy eating the one at a time or a few at a time, but then they get stuck in my teeth.
Maria W.
Westerly , RI
I love these because they have very rich taste and they have a nice texture. What's important for me is that they don't get stuck to my teeth. You can buy them absolutely everywhere! I would say that they have much more taste than other alternatives.
Megan M.
Swedish Fish are just one of those candies you grow up eating and never really stop loving no matter how old you are. They are inexpensive too, so they are definitely a guilty pleasure of mine!
Samantha E.
Santa Ana
My sister introduce me this candy king ago, at first the name of it threw me off and was not wanting to try it till my little nieces gave me one so I did . So sweet and delicious and once I came to a 7/11 the prices for it was good so it's affordable.
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert
Growing up Swedish Fish were some of my favorite treats. I loved the flavor of them. There is really nothing else you can compare them to. Now that I'm a little older they do get stuck in my teeth and kind of hurt getting them out, so I don't eat them as much.
Holly Z.
I love Swedish fish, I really do. Sometimes I opt for the sour patch kids but only because they have different flavors and you don't just eat the same one. However Swedish fish are so good I often don't mind eating the same flavor for he while bag.
Ryan S.
Barbourville, KY
Love buying these things. Having them on hand when i'm craving sugar keeps me from eating everything in the house. One or two of these things quenches my sugar craving and allows me to make healthier choices. Taste great and has an amazing texture.
Lydia E.
Swedish fish are some of my favorite candy, I know I'm super weird but I like to leave the bag open for a while so they get a little dryer and aren't as gummy so they don't stick to my teeth as much! If you haven't tried these you definitely should
Danielle S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm a big fan of Swedish Fish when they are fresh. They are soft and have a taste that satisfies a craving for me. I can't quite put a flavor to it exactly. Many years ago I had eaten purple ones and they were my favorite but they were discontinued.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?