Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Nikita C.
Nikita C.

Swedish fish is a great gummy candy! Can find at most convenience and grocery stores. Not too pricey. Subtle flavor. Not sour at all. Good chewiness too it. I would recommend this to others and I would buy them again
Erin C.
Erin C.
Coram, New York

So addicting and a movie theatre must. They are just so delicious me and my significant other eat a couple bags a month. We are both in love with chewy candies. They aren't that many calories either and are fat free.
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
Carolina, RI

Get out of town. This is my favorite candy ever. I will eat these until my stomach hurts and then eat some more. Licorice is gross and Sour Patch Kids can be overwhelming, but Swedish Fish sit comfortably in between.
Brianna N.
Brianna N.
New Oxford, Pa

Can't say S thing wrong about Swedish fish. So cheap and yummy. Grew up snacking on Swedish fish,. They are sweet but not overly sweet like chocolate. I usually have these once every few months. Defiantly recommend!
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
Walkertown, NC

I have been eating Swedish fish since I could chew them. No matter what age I am I still always go for them when I want candy. (which is often). But it has to be Named Brand. The knock off's don't even come close!!!
Summer P.
Summer P.

Swedish fish are amazing and if anyone tells you otherwise you don't need that kind of negativity in your life. They are so chewy and always taste fresh. I can't get enough of these I could honestly eat them all day
Dee G.
Dee G.

I personally do not like this candy but I think that it's pretty cool that it comes in a little cup like this for the kids the kids would love to use the cup for whatever they want afterwards so I think that is cool
PeggySue I.
PeggySue I.
Minneapolis, MN

Who doesn't love a good swedish fish! Chewy and not overly sweet these guys always remind me of my childhood! Not expensive and a big bag goes a long way - find them at target, walmart in the candy aisle. Delicious!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.

I love these so much. They are great candies for traveling. They are a little bit expensive but all candy is now. Great flavor! They become addicting. I eat these whenever I can. I deffinetly will repurchase these!
Stephanie c.
Stephanie c.

Best gummy candy ever!!!! I do t know what it is exactly but every time I eat one it's amazing. They are soft and sticky so if you don't like candy stuck to your teeth these aren't for you but they are really tasty.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now