BY SWEDISH FISH #4 in Gummy Candy

• Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Katy, TX
My daughter and her friends like this candy. They recently tried putting the candy in the fridge first and it is refreshing on a summer day! We don't buy this product very often.
Katrina B.
Katrina B.
Middleboro, MA
These are so good. I buy a huge bag of them every month for my household. I love the fact they are fat free. I would recommend them to other propeller and I be buying them again.
Lana E.
Lana E.
Vancouver, BC
Oh my gosh ! what can i say about swedish fish that hast been said? They're cute and yummy, and i bite their tails off first ! sooo good i eat the whole bag, and..i do NOT share !
Courtney Y.
Courtney Y.
Middletown, OH
We enjoy the Togo cups because if we want to save some for later we can just pop the lid right back on there and we know they will still be as fresh as when we first opened them!
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Jupiter, FL
So fie just eat one and you will know. This stuff is so worth it and it's very inexpensive usually it's at cvs for a buy two for 3$ deal and I'd say this is one of my fav candies
Katie D.
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
These have always been a favorite of mine , its just a classic candy from my childhood. You can always find them at the dollar store so you don't have to pay high price for them.
Jonis B.
Jonis B.
Mill Creek
My favorite candy. I was first weirded out that there are only red fish, but now I am use to it and can't eat any other brands. It's not too sweet and the texture is just right.
Alaina C.
Alaina C.
Fredonia, NY
Can you say yum? These are an awesome affordable snack that will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth! If you leave them open they can go stale but I often finish in one seating!
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Hubbard Lake, MI
I wasn't a huge fan of Swedish fish but my boyfriend loves them and when I had a candy craving they would be the only thing around. I still don't love them, but they aren't bad.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
The taste is good, but I can't eat a lot in a row because they are so sweet and chewy. I also do not like how they are always stuck in my teeth. Not my candy of choice but good.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?