22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Tori T.
Tori T.
Southgate, MI
Favorite candy! Plus with this big bag it lasts awhile! Love the resealable packaging, keeps everything fresh for a very long time. Can always find this share able size bag at my local grocery store.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Mundelein, IL
Chewy gummy fish. They have a tougher skin than most chewy gummies in the USA (think gummy bears). They are very satisfying to bite into, taste good, and hold up to being in mixed drinks really well.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are some of the most disgusting chewy, things ive ever ate. The fact i don't eat fish, and the fact that i don't like gummies anyways, makes this a one star review. These things are so nasty OMG.
Elisabet D.
Elisabet D.
I love Swedish Fish! They are the perfect candy for anytime. They are harder on the outside and chewy on the inside. I have bought them in all different sizes including the three pound bag they have.
Corey C.
Corey C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
These bad boys are so addicting! I absolutely love the very unique flavor. The texture is great because it's gummy, but not sticky at all. Also, the iconic fish-shape is really cute and eye-catching.
Becky M.
Becky M.
I love swedish fish so much these are so good i bought these at target you can buy them at walmart and other places too. I eat this sooooo much and great value. I totally recommend you must try this.
Allison V.
Allison V.
Swedish fish are my go-to movie theater candy. I love the chewiness of these candies. Never to hard to chew. Plus they are not like other gummy candies. They are kinda addicting and I don't know why.
Sophia R.
Sophia R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I LOVE Swedish Fish. When I first tried them, I did not think they were going to be as good as they are. A good texture. Very chewy. It has the right amount of sweetness. A good snack to satisfy you.
Momoka K.
Momoka K.
Honolulu, HI
I like the flavor of Swedish Fish and it is great because it doesn't have a variety of flavors to chose from. Which makes it easier to grab into the bag and choose randomly without having a favorite.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Cleveland, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
I bought the huge big bag, I left them at work for if I was craving a sweet snack. I love the chewiness and flavor of a real Swedish fish, the generic ones do not have that almost rubbery consistency
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?