Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Canonsburg, PA
The OG gummy candy. Swedish fish are so good and are unlike any other gummy candy. They have such a distinct and indescribable taste. Why are they fish? Why are they Swedish?...why are they so delicious?
Lorrie P.
Lorrie P.
Palmer, MA
A fat free snack and the price is cheap for a large bag. I am always eating healthy and if I am going to go off track I like to use the swedish fish as they are fat free and have no processed ingredients
Liselle S.
Liselle S.
Swedish fish is awesome for those who love candy! I can't figure out what the red flavor is...it's not strawberry, cherry, fruit punch, or watermelon. But it is really pleasant, fruity and not too sweet.
Tahlia T.
Tahlia T.
Barnhart , MO
I usually buy these when I'm going to the movies or something to treat myself because they are addicting! You intend to only eating a couple buy you end up eating the whole bag because they are so tasty!
Julia R.
Julia R.
Melbourne , FL
Swedish fish are a candy that I crave. They are pretty unique in flavor and the fish is just too cute! They are filled with flavor and aren't too sweet. They are very affordable and easy to get anywhere.
Dana N.
Dana N.
Philadelphia, PA
Very chewy and delicious. The only downside is that I wish there were more flavors because it can get boring after a while. If they made different fruity flavors or a sour version, that would be awesome.
audrey e.
audrey e.
Phoenix, AZ
Low calorie and addicting. I love the texture of Swedish fish. Slightly hard on the outside and super soft, gummy filling. They are easily found at any grocer or gas station. Definitely a road trip food!
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Sacramento, CA
Swedish Fish are so addicting. I love that they are not too sweet and the level of chewiness is perfect too. Not too squishy but not to hard either. I have to be careful or I can eat an entire large bag.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Buffalo, MN
I go crazy for Swedish fish! I could totally finish a whole bag all on my own. They have a wonderfully sweet flavor, but not too sweet. They are just a very delicious treat to eat! Yummy! Buy them today!
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Stockton
I love Swedish fish they're my favorite candy I love them so so much I love there flavor and chewiness I just love it so much like I mean who doesn't like them there really good and very flavorful to me
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?