Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
You can never have too many Swedish Fish. My issue with this bag is that they are all TINY & it's not advertised on the packaging that they are smaller than the average Swedish Fish. Other than that, YAY!!
Deanna J.
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
These were my favorite until I received a free sample of sour gummies. I have a bad habit of eating to many and the Swedish fish give me a stomach ache when I eat the bag. The Swedish fish are good though.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
PINELLAS PARK, FL
I can eat a whole big bag in one sitting. Great flavor gummy! Just the red, the originals. I don't like the multi colored ones. Not very sweet and sugary either. The texture isn't super sticky. Very good!
Keri H.
Keri H.
Windsor , Ny
Classic gummy candy that has a sweet delicious taste. Kids and adults cant seem to keep their hands from the bags. Can usually pick up for a low price and that also satisfies the wallet and a sweet tooth.
Kenneth V.
Kenneth V.
Crystal Lake, IL
Really good candy it's so sweet and tasty. The only thing that is it gets stuck in you're teeth. Every time I go in the store for candy i always get Swedish fish. You should get this it is very very good.
Maddy T.
Maddy T.
Yes! I love Swedish Fish! They're so good! They are my favorite gummy candy for sure! I'm constantly snacking on some sort of candy and these are one of my favorites for sure! I definitely recommend them!
Holly F.
Holly F.
Columbia, MD
Love Swedish fish for satisfying a sweet craving. Just the right amount of softness, chewiness and sweetness. I also like occasionally eating a few before a run for an extra boost of energy during my run!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
I have always loved these! yeah sometimes they taste more like plastic but, you cannot go wrong with Swedish Fish. They're fat free and the perfect little snack. They stick to your teeth but its worth it.
faith s.
faith s.
There is nothing like the taste of a Swedish fish. there is nothing like the taste of a Swedish fish. there is nothing like the taste of a Swedish fish. there is nothing like the taste of a Swedish fish.
Tahlia T.
Tahlia T.
Barnhart , MO
I usually buy these when I'm going to the movies or something to treat myself because they are addicting! You intend to only eating a couple buy you end up eating the whole bag because they are so tasty!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?