Add a Photo
Photos (51)
PeggySue I.
PeggySue I.
Minneapolis, MN

Who doesn't love a good swedish fish! Chewy and not overly sweet these guys always remind me of my childhood! Not expensive and a big bag goes a long way - find them at target, walmart in the candy aisle. Delicious!
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
Walkertown, NC

I have been eating Swedish fish since I could chew them. No matter what age I am I still always go for them when I want candy. (which is often). But it has to be Named Brand. The knock off's don't even come close!!!
kathryn w.
kathryn w.

This is one of my favorites .It is such a great candy /snack/ treat.This is a chewy sweet tooth kind of candy .My mom said she had a candy that was like this when she was growing up so we both like this candy alot.
Esther C.
Esther C.
Laredo, Tx

Give me any type of sweet sugary candy and I am the most happy camper around. Every time j have a sweet tooth I'll most definitely debate in buying this one or something else. But it's definitely one of my go to's.
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Swedish Fish are love. Swedish Fish are life. I am obsessed with these, especially bringing these to the beach! They are one of my favorite candy and I love that i don't have to eat a bunch of them to be satisfied.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Clearfield, PA

Love these things! They don't get full stars from me because the last couple bags I have purchased were stale. I live the cherry flavor and the gummy texture. They aren't hard/chewy like cheap candy. They are soft.
Anisha M.
Anisha M.
Sunnyvale, CA

Honestly, I don't like the texture of these as much as I like the texture of more standard gummy candy, like Haribo. Seems a bit... thicker? Can't quite explain it. Flavors are good and the boyfriend loves them so.
Jesse B.
Jesse B.
Glenolden, PA

Swedish fish are tasty but they're definitely a taste to get accustomed to. Sweet yet almost a little rubbery. I love them but not all do, of course. I enjoy a big box with popcorn and a movie! My kind of night! :)
Astgik D.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA

I actually really don't like these Swedish fish. The consistency is weird for a gummy snack as it's almost dry on the outside and it taste really odd in comparison to other gummies out there with the similar flavor
Melissa K.
Melissa K.

Swedish fish are one of my guilty pleasures, I don't buy them often but when I want them I have to get them. They are a fun candy for kids and you can get creative with them for beach or under water themed parties.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now