Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL

I really like this candy. It has a nice flavor to them and I think they are a great chewy candy. They are not too expensive for a candy like this. I like to get them as a special treat and my kids love the taste of them.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Danville, CA

I am highly obsessed with Swedish Fish!! They were a childhood favorite of mine that I have just recently rediscovered, and I was pleased to find out that I'm still just as obsessed with them as I was when I was younger.
Darby P.
Darby P.
Salisbury, MD

My mom and I ate this all of the time when I was a kid. Now my fiancé and I eat them and we love them. They are so good and they are usually always fresh. I pick up a bag about every month and I can't get enough of them.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Town Creek, AL

I LOVE Swedish Fish! They are sweet and gummy and delicious. They aren't like some gummy candies that stick to your teeth and make chewing impossible. They are soft and wonderful. Definitely worth buying again and again.
Ryan  L.
Ryan L.
Davison, MI

A favorite from childhood, still taste delicious today. This sweet you a treat does not get stuck in my teeth, but get stuck in my head and makes me want more. My kids love these fish as well as we enjoy them as a family
Lu C.
Lu C.

Swedish fish are really yummy. They're sort of like gummy bears, but softer and tastes slightly different. You can get this at almost any grocery store. It's also very affordable! I would try this if you like any gummies
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Hampton, VA

Swedish fish have always been my favorite candy. Whether I eat just a couple or the whole bag, I will never get tired of them. The sweet and chewy candies always seem to hit the spot! Everyone knows they are my favorite!
Azra K.
Azra K.
Albany, NY

Quite possibly my favorite candy ever!!! I can go through an entire bag of these in one sitting. I love the taste and the texture! The only downside is that it sometimes gets stuck to your teeth but that's a minor issue.
Hilary J.
Hilary J.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO

Love candy and this is a go to snack for me. It's a good price and good quality. I personally like to eat the stale so I open the bag for a day or two and they are perfect! Try them both ways and see what you like better
Dinah E.
Dinah E.
Ft Washington, MD

I don't know about you nut gummies make me smile. And these beauties are no different. While lacking in flavor choices, what they do have is delicious. A slightly different texture than gummy bears, but still delightful.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now