22 colors available

Buy on Walmart*
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Killeen , TX
I buy these for my son and I we absolutely love them! And they aren't to expensive I usually grab a couple of bags of candy once a month for movie night or good behavior. I'd definitely recommend these.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Gary, IN
The king sized Swedish Fish are my favorite to buy! They are delicious in every way! Perfect gummy! I tend to eat the entire bag without sharing, so if that's a con then so be it but I think it's a pro!
Tasha M.
Tasha M.
Who can't get enough of these candies?! I absolutely love sweedish fish. The texture is awesome soft and chewy. I also love to throw them in the fridge and eat them cold!!! These are my must have candy.
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
Kids love these. Low fat snacks, not too sweet. Very chewy but good for a quick treat to solve a sweet tooth. Can find them most anywhere, from small to large quantities. Remind me of an old time snack.
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Stockton
I love Swedish fish they're my favorite candy I love them so so much I love there flavor and chewiness I just love it so much like I mean who doesn't like them there really good and very flavorful to me
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
I love Swedish Fish. Not too sweet, not overly chewy like a gummy, but a great soft candy. I also get a kick out of the fact that they have them at checkout at Ikea... you know, because they're Swedish.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Broken Arrow, OK
My kids love these. I don't care for them. They are a gummy, but they are more of a dense gummy than a gummy bear. They don't choose these very often. I would prefer they have something natural (fruit).
Amber L.
Amber L.
Antelope, Ca
Swedish fish have always been my favorite. The flavor slightly reminds me of a twizzler and the texture is my favorite. I love that there is no gelatin in them as well. Good job makers of Swedish fish!
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Berkeley, CA
I am a huge gummy candy fan and Swedish fish are just a classic. The texture is unique for a gummy: it's less stretchy and gooey than usual. They have a light fruit flavor and are not too sugary sweet.
Devynne S.
Devynne S.
Jersey City, NJ
Caution: Extremely addicting! :) I like to keep the big bag around to grab a little handful on the go. It easily seals so it doesn't go stale... not that I keep them long enough to go stale anyways! :)
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?