BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

• Wouldnt it taste great to have the sweedish fish taste in a lip b...2 Answers
Lacy H.
Lacy H.
Lakeside, CA
I don't know what it is about these candies that I love so much....but they are a favorite of mine! They have such a yummy flavor and what can I say...they are cute!!! I often pack these away for a movie snack and due to their sticky chewy texture they last me most of the movie! I would recommend these for anyone!
Vivi P.
Vivi P.
Mahwah, NJ
I have been eating these since I was as little girl. By far one of my favorite chewy candies. You really do get a great value. The flavor on Swedish fish doesn't compare. I normally purchase these in the grocery store or at Five Below. If you are looking for a sweet, chewy candy then this is definitely a must buy!
Makiyah P.
Makiyah P.
New Carrolltn, MD
I am literally addicted to these candies. I buy them just for mom! My kids fight me for them. They have an amazing flavor that has never been duplicated. What I am most happy about is over the years, the makers have stuck with the original recipe ( well from what I know of the recipe). The flavor has not changed.
Adina M.
Adina M.
I love swedish fish. I find that people either love it or hate it. It isn't too sweet and has it's own unique flavor, no other candy taste like swedish fish. It is not too sticky however it will occasionally get stuck in your teeth because of how soft it is. This is another treat that you can get for very cheap
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
Delicious, chewy, sweet Swedish Fish! I don't buy these all the time but definitely a nice treat to have once in a while. They are fat free, which is a plus. I'm not quite sure how to describe the flavor, but it is pleasant. My kids love this candy. It is very cheap, and I have found them at the dollar store.
Jocelyn E.
Jocelyn E.
These candies are great to have just in a bowl to snack or or for a party favor or to actually use in a party or to buy and put in in a gift for someone or someone else. These are one of the best gummies. Definitely in my top ten candies. These are so good. Highly recommend for anyone who has not tried it yet.
Nasheri W.
Nasheri W.
Brooklyn, NY
Swedish fish happens to be one of the best candies on this earth. It's sweet, but good at the same time. It's like enough of everything in one Swedish fish. Nice and gooey ūüėć . I would definitely recommend it to someone who's never had them before. Very adorable , you can find them at the corner store for $1 .
Ariel S.
Ariel S.
Oakland, MD
Swedish fish has always been my go to snack. It's low in calories so that's always a plus! The packaging is super cute and very affordable. When you initially open the back it smells delicious! I love how they taste and how chewy they are. Will always be a favorite of mine and I would recommend to everyone!
Dena Marie V.
Dena Marie V.
Omg what can I say about these!! Very flavorful gummy candy product. A little stickier than gummy bears but softer... Sensitive teeth u may prefer these because they're softer . Dental work u may not want this simply because it appears to be more sticky than gummy bears or licorice.
Extreme cherry flavor !!
Tal A.
Tal A.
MY FAVORITE CANDY. it's just different than gummy bears and I'm not sure what the exact flavor is, but there's something so addicting about this. I get a huge bag for 2 bucks in my local store. They are chewy. They r sweet. And I've loved this since years. I don't recomand for those with a weak sweet tooth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?