Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Omaha, NE
My go-to candy when I'm craving something sweet. there really is nothing else out there like the flavor of original Swedish fish. They are sweet, but not overly so, with a slightly perfumey taste that isn't overpowering but unique. Whether the original red, or the multi flavor fruit version, both are a winner in our house.
Sophia K.
Sophia K.
Sherwood, AR
My favorite Valentine's Day gift!!!
I was really excited to get the 1.9 pounds of Sweden Fish! They come a little bit smaller in the big package, but that make it more convenient to take just few on the go. The tiny box is sold for $1 most of the time, but the 1.9 pounds are normally around $5 what make it really worth it!
Gwenny D.
Gwenny D.
I love Swedish its one of my favorite candy. i love the fact that it is chewy and do not get in your teeth. i normally get my candy from the market. you get a lot of candy for the price of the candy. the flavor is a good one. this product is repurchase worthy. If you shop at a drug store they always have them on sale there
Samantha  F.
Samantha F.
I absolutely love swedish fish. i cant even describe the taste i just know they're good. They do tend to stick to your teeth but thats not a bad thing cause then you have a snack for later...hahahaha....only kidding....i don't know if they always stick or maybe i have a cavity...regardless of why...i wont stop eating them.
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
I will always love swedish fish! Even though I probably shouldn't eat them due to dental work, I continue to buy them every month. I love when they are soft and fresh. I wish there was a way to tell if they are past that fresh soft point because they are very tough on my teeth when they have been on the shelf for a while
Deanna S.
Deanna S.
Randolph, WI
I can't say enough good things about these candies. I first got these at Wal-Mart a few years ago and I thought that they weren't going to taste very strong, but i was so wrong! These are absolutely delicious! They're super chewy and can get caught in your teeth easily and that can be annoying, but I'll keep eating them!
Zoe H.
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI
April 2, 2016, 10:56 a.m.
Review for: Go-Paks!
I personally hate Swedish fish! I don't like how they get caught up in your teeth forever, how they're never actually soft, and how they taste. They're not full of flavor and kind of taste like medicine. Personally, it's not for me.
That being said, I'd probably buy this product because my boyfriend LOVES Swedish fish.
Taryn D.
Taryn D.
Buffalo, NY
I bought these for an office party. I was impressed with the size for the price. The only thing I would say is there were so many in the bag they got stuck together and didn't seem as fresh. A favorite snack size I was a kid I will continue to buy because they are all red and I don't have to pick out the other colors.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Medford, OR
My kids and I love these! They are super yummy plus they are fun. The bag doesn't last long in our house. I even bought some for Halloween this year but I'm unsure it they will make it to the trick or treaters. They may be gone by then. But I would highly recommend this classic treat for kids (and adults) of all ages.
Aliyah L.
Aliyah L.
The classic Swedish Fish. They're so chewy and fun to pop in your mouth! To make a fun looking summer drink for everyone get a clean fishbowl, put nerds at the bottom, fill it up with ice, but also put fishes along the outside of the bowl (held by the ice), then fill it up with sprite, blue slushy syrup, and lemonade!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?