BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Fancy G.
NJ
I’ve bought this huge bag of fishies multiple times for a great price of five dollars at Walmart . I don’t eat candy too often since it’s not super healthy for you but , this is my guilt pleasure that I simply love. The flavor never gets old , they’re the perfect amount of sweetness.
Katherine F.
E Northport, NY
What is there to say about Swedish fish? It is such a classic candy. Always perfect to have when you're heading out to the movie theaters. I think Swedish fish stand in a league of their own and are incomparable to other gummy candies. There's just something about them that is iconic.
Ewa S.
I love these. These are amazing. I like that they're a bit more chewy than most other gummy candy out there. I also like the flavor of this product-it's not too sweet and not too tart. Also super cute fish shape! These are one of my favorite candies and I recommend them to everyone!
Evelyn M.
The first time I had these is when I use to work at Cost Plus.  The prices are reasonable, and super yummy!  I like the flavor and how its not a hard candy.  I would prefer these over red vines, only because red vines are hard sometimes, and not as soft as these!
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
HATE HATE HATE!!!! I do not like sweetish fish at all. They taste like rubber and nothing at all. They have no flavor and they are just straight up nasty. I have tried them a couple of different times and each time they just gross me out. I am not a fan of them at all what so ever.
Amanda D.
Manteca, CA
This is a nice treat when you want something that is a little sweet to snack on.  They are not messy and easy to enjoy.  It has a good flavor to it and it's not too overwhelming.  I usually eat these every once in a while because they can also be quite addicting.
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
My favorite!!!! I love the taste and the texture of the candy! It's not too sweet at all and has a great flavor. It's a great value and great price. Compared to other candy, nothing beats these! I always stock up because my kids love them just as much! Would recommend trying!
Mandy M.
Ft Fairfield, ME
My all-time favorite gummy candy!  There's just not beating the texture and flavor, not to mention the fun shape!  Every month in our office, we share about 6 bags of swedish fish with each other!  They are delicious and we will continue buying them over and over again!
Krissy ✨.
Grover Beach, CA
Swedish fish always remind me of being a kid and it is a gummy candy I really enjoy. The flavor is great and they are a nice sweet treat when you are in the mood for some sugar. The price is reasonable compared to other gummy candies and I would recommend it to others.
Allyson Y.
Laveen, AZ
I feel like I’m the only person I know that is obsessed with Swedish fish. I love the flavor I love the chewy. Every year for my birthday everyone gets me large bags of these as a joke but I eat them all. I love this candy and don’t let the name fool you. It’s not real fish.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?