Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Taisha W.
Taisha W.
Aberdeen, WA

I love these gummy fish. I have no idea what the actual flavor of these are but they are delicious and addicting. I don't like the multi colored ones just the red ones. I will always buy these probably about once a week.
Peyton J.
Peyton J.

The only reason I buy Swedish Fish is because my boyfriend is in love with them. Swedish Fish is very chewy (which I love) and the flavor is amazing. Plus I've noticed that they put a good amount in each individual bag.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Roseland, NJ

Swedish fish and other gummies are my go to snack when traveling. They are easy to store and won't melt when traveling. Always treat myself before a flight and this year I even found small bags to give out at Halloween!
Christina G.
Christina G.

I like this candy when I have it. It has a good taste and texture, but it can sometimes taste like plastic. I try not to eat them too often so that I can keep a good weight, but when I do have them, I always enjoy them.
Kylee L.
Kylee L.

My favorite candy in the entire world.They have amazing flavor.They don't compare to anything.I buy them where ever I see them.I only eat it once every two weeks though.I would recommend to anyone who loves gummy candy.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
San Jose, CA

Swedish fish take me back to my childhood. I love their delicious flavor and they can be picked up fairly cheap at target! I wish they didn't have artificial dyes in them, but it's just something I'll have to live with.
Riva Marie C.
Riva Marie C.
Tempe, AZ

My husband loves this! We always have this at home to snack. I love the taste and texture, a little tough but still the same gummy feel. Love the flavor, not too sweet. Often buy this from the dollar store and IKEA!
Alicha W.
Alicha W.
Discovery Bay , California

So so so yummy! These are one of my favorite candies. Like them better than any other gummy candy. Bought them from Ikea. They have such a sweet yummy flavor. I definitely would recommend these to any other candy lover.
Peggy L.
Peggy L.
Asheville, NC

Classic gummy candies. I have a bag sitting next to me as I type this. Heat is melting them into a delicious gummy ball of fish but I will continue to pick at them until they are gone! Can't go wrong with swedish fish!
BRITNEY S.
BRITNEY S.
New Bedford , MA

I'm not a huge fan of candy to begin with but Swedish fish has to be my least favorite candy. They are plain and hard to eat. You waste the candy mostly because it gets stuck in your teeth and you have to brush it out.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now