Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Blessing B.
Blessing B.

These are delicious, I am a fan of fruity flavors and this candy delivers. You can find these at drug stores and mass retailers like Walmart which I like. They are relatively inexpensive and come in a decent size bag.
Bailey F.
Bailey F.
Fargo, ND

After bringing these on a trip I am obbsest with them. I bought them at a local grocery store and they are relatively cheap. The flavor is really good and I love the gummy chewiness of it! would definitely buy it again
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Wylie, TX

This is hands down my favorite gummy candy. I buy these all the time more than once a week. They are the perfect texture and flavor. I love that they are not sticky to the touch. Very good. I recommend these for sure.
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Reading , PA

I can't buy these too often because once I start eating them I can't stop! I love them. Swedish fish is probably one of my favorite candies of all time. I love when the outside is a little hard and the inside is soft.
Jordan V B.
Jordan V B.
Waterbury, CT

I've been eating Swedish fish all my life! A true delight! They're strawberry flavor is just wow! They're a simple candy, and sometimes that's all you need. I've always loved their almost dry yet soft texture to them.
Theresa F.
Theresa F.

I love swedish fish. I always snack on them at work when I have no time for a meal. I usually go to Family Dollar and they cost $1-$2 which is not bad especially when you buy more then one bag and eat as much as I do.
shay M.
shay M.

My grandpa infroduced me to these guys, and I've been hooked ever since. They're sweet but not overly sweet. Give them a go and you won't regret them. I try not too eat too much candy but these are my go to when I do!
jemily g.
jemily g.
perris , ca

I used to love these in elementary. idk what happened. I tried them a. few weeks ago and was not satisfied. maybe my taste buds changes because before a few weeks ago of trying them, I hadn't had them since elementary
Sokjita H.
Sokjita H.
West Chester, OH

I used to absolutely hate Swedish fish because my Mind would tell me they are made of fish which I thought would be gross so I never tried them, but one day during a depression I ate some and I can not get enough now.
Robyn F.
Robyn F.
Tooele, UT

This is purchased at any gift giving opportunity. These are my husbands VERY favorite. We normally don't allow Red40 in the house, but this is the exception. The best part is? We never have to share it with the kids!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now