BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Faith R.
De Graff, OH
I have been eating these since. Iwas a little kid!! And they are fat free which makes it even better! I definitely recommend these for people who want a better choice of candy!
Frances O.
I have to stop getting the jumbo bag of these. I end up eating way more than a serving at a time. They are very addicting and I usually buy them when they are on sale for $5!
kaeli p.
I absolutely love swedish fish one of the most popular candies in my house. There easy to chew unlike most candies which are harder to chew and have a good cherry like taste.
Gabriella C.
Concord, NC
Swedish fish are perfect for those days when you need to satiate your sweet tooth until you can buy something sweeter. I love these!! Pretty addictive (YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)
Missy J.
Saint Paul, MN
Yes! A low calorie candy! The taste is awesome! It has kind of a cherry mixed with cinnamon taste! They are chewy and amazing! One of my favorite all time candy, hands down!
Tammy W.
Newnan, GA
I don't eat any gummy candy except Swedish Fish. Keep up the good work and don't try so hard to change the flavor and shapes like everyone else. The prices are always right.
Katie N.
I've never been a fan of Swedish fish. They taste like you're eating rubber. It's all my personal preference, but I don't recommend it. I prefer sweet candies, but not this.
Caroline B.
Forest Hill, MD
One of my favorite candies. Although you cannot just eat one which is a downfall. They have a lot of sugar but are fat free so makes me feel a little better about my choice.
Tamara P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I am so in love with this candy! The texture is just right! It doesn't get severly stuck in your teeth like milkduds lol and the taste is just perfect. You GOTTA try these!
Chelsea W.
I haven't had these in a long time, but i use to eat them all the time when i was little. they taste so good. also your little kids can pretend that the fishes are swimming.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?