Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Andy M.
Andy M.
Lexington Park

Swedish fish are a really good quick snack if you're craving gummies. I usually don't eat these very often, but I sometimes will crave them and eat them. I love the chewy texture and taste on occasion, but not all of the time.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Great Falls

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Kate K.
Kate K.

One of my favorite candies. It's a classic to me as I ate it a lot as a kid. They are very chewy and do get stuck in your teeth but I'm weird and enjoy that. I love the fruity flavor. You can get these just about anywhere too!
Mallory A.
Mallory A.

I love Swedish fish. They are by far the best gummy candy on the market. The big fish are better than the little fish for some reason. But either way I can never turn down a packet of Swedish fish if I a craving a gummy snack.
Megan K.
Megan K.

It's been such a staple in my childhood since I was a child and I love this candy. I can't stop myself from eating it. I usually buy the big bag and eat it for a while. I don't like to share lol because they are just that good
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Belle Vernon, PA

I remember when I was younger going to the candy store and getting penny candy and always choose Swedish Fish!!!! Now that I'm older still a fan and you can get this big bag at Walmart for a great price!!!! Def would buy again
Kadi B.
Kadi B.
Lynchburg, VA

Really good for a gummy candy. Sweet but very smooth. I have found that these stick to your teeth more than other gummy candies like Twix let's, sour patch kids, and gummy worms, so be prepared. Definitely. Good choice though!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

These are a classic fruity chewy candy. It has kind of a strawberry flavor and its not too soft or too chewy to eat. I always forget about them, but once I start eating them I get addicted! I'd rather eat these than twizzlers.
Leandra T.
Leandra T.

These have such a distinct and unique flavor, and they're the perfect amount of chewy. I've never had a knock off swedish fish that tasted the same! I love them! They're sweet and they're even good frozen and put on ice cream.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Westport , Ma

i love swedish fish. when i go to the movies i always seem to buy a bag and have a few throughout the movie. sometimes they can be very chewy and get stuck in your teeth. but they taste so good. there addicting so be careful!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now