Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
These are a movie at essential. I really like them with their chewy texturethat is soft and sweet. The price is very very very affordable and I bought it at Target. I will be recommending these to others!!
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Wilmington, DE
Yum! You can't go wrong indulging in some chewy and soft swedish fish! A treat for all ages and a fun candy to enjoy! I find this at many places - Wegmans, CVS, Target, and Walgreens. Always a great price!
Deanna J.
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
These were my favorite until I received a free sample of sour gummies. I have a bad habit of eating to many and the Swedish fish give me a stomach ache when I eat the bag. The Swedish fish are good though.
Casey B.
Casey B.
Slatington, PA
This is truly my favorite candy ever!! You can never just eat one, which is why I buy the large size bag. One of the only items in the house I have to hide from everyone, or they will be gone within a day!
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
I'm not a big candy eater but I tried these and they were good. I like how they are a bit chewy so that way I feel like I need to chew them more and there for eat less but I wish they had different flavors
Gabriella G.
Gabriella G.
Colts Neck, NJ
Yummm this candy is addicting !!!! I have such a sweet tooth and I could eat this candy all day lol but I won't because then I would feel gross. But I cheat once in a while and splurge on my favorite candy
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
This giant bag is great for sharing or taking on the go and the fact that it's re-sealable is even better so that there is no mess. The price is very affordable. I would recommend and will be repurchasing.
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Atlanta, GA
May 31, 2016, 12:40 p.m.
Review for: Bag
My guilty pleasure! I'll buy a bag and keep it hidden in the desk of my home office. Such a treat when i remember that I have a stash of Swedish Fish to enjoy after a long conference call or difficult day.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
You can never have too many Swedish Fish. My issue with this bag is that they are all TINY & it's not advertised on the packaging that they are smaller than the average Swedish Fish. Other than that, YAY!!
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?