The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,500 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I'm a big fan of Swedish Fish when they are fresh. They are soft and have a taste that satisfies a craving for me. I can't quite put a flavor to it exactly. Many years ago I had eaten purple ones and they were my favorite but they were discontinued.
I grew up on these! Lol they are so good, I love how cute they are shaped as fish and the flavor is just something so memorable it takes me back to my childhood. I'd def keep buying these and will def keep the tradition on and buy these for my future children!
I'm the only person in my family that loves the Swedish Fish! But only the red ones, I dont like the assorted ones! Red only! It's just kinda different and I love them! Only problem I have is there is never enough in the bag!
No matter your age, you are never too old to enjoy Swedish Fish. Easily affordable, great tasting, and the perfect size candy. I definitely see these at Walmart, but I personally like to buy them at the Dollar Tree. Highly recommend for all ages.
these are good but I wish they were as hard to buy off of because when I buy then I have to terret and I have braces and it's going to tear them and I don't Pay attention to the orthodontist ha ha
I dont know if its the store itself that has had them for a long time maybe or thats how they are but they are hard. Like literary hard to chew on. And they dont have as much flavor.
Honestly, I am obsessed with Swedish Fish. They are my all time favorite candy. The giant bags are great for get togethers with friends. I've seen then at every grocery store I've been to, so they are very accessible. Swedish fish are a classic.
Swedish fish is one of my guilty pleasures, it's one of my favorite candies to eat, I also like to put it in my water to flavor it, I heard you can also put them in vodka and make a Swedish fish flavored vodka which I definitely want to try lol!
As described by my seven-year-old son, "So, I think it just has a great flavor and then it's just really chewy and has a good taste. I think that you should try this delicious dessert because it fills you up and gives you a lot of energy."
Huge fan of Swedish Fish! These are a comfort food for me. They aren't the healthiest sugary treat however it has great flavor. There are also additional flavors available other than the original. Great price and value, I recommend this product.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos