BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Danielle S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm a big fan of Swedish Fish when they are fresh. They are soft and have a taste that satisfies a craving for me. I can't quite put a flavor to it exactly. Many years ago I had eaten purple ones and they were my favorite but they were discontinued.
Sana S.
I grew up on these! Lol they are so good, I love how cute they are shaped as fish and the flavor is just something so memorable it takes me back to my childhood. I'd def keep buying these and will def keep the tradition on and buy these for my future children!
Miranda B.
Science Hill, KY
I'm the only person in my family that loves the Swedish Fish! But only the red ones, I dont like the assorted ones! Red only! It's just kinda different and I love them! Only problem I have is there is never enough in the bag!
Alexis H.
Brandon, FL
No matter your age, you are never too old to enjoy Swedish Fish.  Easily affordable, great tasting, and the perfect size candy. I definitely see these at Walmart, but I personally like to buy them at the Dollar Tree.  Highly recommend for all ages.
AddieLynn K.
Mt.juliet, TN
these are good but I wish they were as hard to buy off of because when I buy then I have to terret and I have braces and it's going to tear them and I don't Pay attention to the orthodontist ha ha
Karen r.
I dont know if its the store itself that has had them for a long time maybe or thats how they are but they are hard. Like literary hard to chew on. And they dont have as much flavor.
Nina F.
Merrimac, MA
Honestly, I am obsessed with Swedish Fish. They are my all time favorite candy. The giant bags are great for get togethers with friends. I've seen then at every grocery store I've been to, so they are very accessible. Swedish fish are a classic.
Ronda N.
Swedish fish is one of my guilty pleasures, it's one of my favorite candies to eat, I also like to put it in my water to flavor it, I heard you can also put them in vodka and make a Swedish fish flavored vodka which I definitely want to try lol!
Jenny M.
As described by my seven-year-old son, "So, I think it just has a great flavor and then it's just really chewy and has a good taste. I think that you should try this delicious dessert because it fills you up and gives you a lot of energy."
BettyJo M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Huge fan of Swedish Fish! These are a comfort food for me. They aren't the healthiest sugary treat however it has great flavor. There are also additional flavors available other than the original. Great price and value, I recommend this product.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?