The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,397 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are my favorite gummy candys of all time. You can get a giant bag for like 4 dollars and it will last you forvever. We absolutely love these in my house and buy them often my kids love how they come in different flavors but my favorite is the original
Swedish fish are the best candy in the world. I don't really eat candy but when I do I always buy Swedish fish. They have a great flavor and can be found at any local store. I don't know anyone so far who does like Swedish fish so everyone should buy these
This is one of my favorite candy. Im not sure what about them makes me go crazy but i do not share my swedish fish. They go for a good value at any store and are most definitely worth buying. I eat them for special occasions so not very often are they bought.
Swedish fish are by far my favorite candy. My mom used to put them in my lunch as a kid and since then I've been in love. The knock-offs are nowhere near as good, name brand is where it's at. They're soft and chewy and so sweet and I can't stop eating them.
These are just flat out great. Swedish Fish have been my favorite candy for over 10 years. Their cherry flavor is amazing and there is only one thing bad about these: price. This larger bag is far more expensive than it should be but am still fine with the price. If you are too, feel free to buy some.
I lOVE Swedish Fish! I buy a bag for almost every trip that I take - they make the perfect travel snack. I like that they're fat free, but still delicious. Swedish Fish are very easy to find in stores (at least in Colorado and Utah), and they're always very affordable!
Every now and then I enjoy eating Swedish gummy fish. It has such a different taste I enjoy, and I'm not into gummies either. I will get these every now and then when I'm in a cheating mood. : ) Best thing about these is you can get a big bag at a great price from Walmart! Try them, they're so good!!
These will always be my favorite candies! Love them. Love that they're sold everywhere!!! Sweet, but not too rich. I can go through the 5 lb bag in less than a week LOL. Thank god they are fat free or I'd be in trouble. Love that they don't melt or get messy!
i like swedish fish when im craving the red gummies. whenever you buy sour patch kids or gummy bears, you never get just ONE flavor. that is why swedish fish rule... all reds all the time!
Oh man, I love this candy! Brings back memories of when I was child, I still love it! And buy it every now and then when I'm in the mood for something sweet. The flavor is good the sweetness is not overwhelming like other candies, this is just right. I recommend this to everyone.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos