Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Roseland, NJ

Swedish fish and other gummies are my go to snack when traveling. They are easy to store and won't melt when traveling. Always treat myself before a flight and this year I even found small bags to give out at Halloween!
Omayma F.
Omayma F.
Mount Vernon, New York

I also love swedish fish but sometimes i get bored of eating it again and again. Sometimes i crave it alot. Would recommend it too people who love candy and want to loose weight. Sorry for my spelling because i type fast
Alicha W.
Alicha W.
Discovery Bay , California

So so so yummy! These are one of my favorite candies. Like them better than any other gummy candy. Bought them from Ikea. They have such a sweet yummy flavor. I definitely would recommend these to any other candy lover.
Peggy L.
Peggy L.
Asheville, NC

Classic gummy candies. I have a bag sitting next to me as I type this. Heat is melting them into a delicious gummy ball of fish but I will continue to pick at them until they are gone! Can't go wrong with swedish fish!
Angel B.
Angel B.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love this large bag of fish because its easy to put into a desk drawer for simple, easy access and its also really helpful to have the ziploc closing function. The fish are nice and chewy but with a good consistency.
Leah B.
Leah B.

Swedish fish are my all time favorite candy! I wold choose them over chocolate! I like to buy the mini ones and pop a bunch in my mouth. I have to hide them from my kids or they will sneak them all and I won't get any!
BRITNEY S.
BRITNEY S.
New Bedford , MA

I'm not a huge fan of candy to begin with but Swedish fish has to be my least favorite candy. They are plain and hard to eat. You waste the candy mostly because it gets stuck in your teeth and you have to brush it out.
Maria
Maria

A classic! By far the best gummy candy flavor. Not only is it nostalgic for me seeing that I use to eat these all the time as a kid, they're delicious. I can easily got through a bag within minutes and not even notice
Katherine A.
Katherine A.

Delicious and great to satisfy the sweet tooth craving. A bag can get you a long way. I keep one in my pantry for whenever I feel like eating one. I think it is great because you can carry a few in a little bag around!
Blessing B.
Blessing B.

These are delicious, I am a fan of fruity flavors and this candy delivers. You can find these at drug stores and mass retailers like Walmart which I like. They are relatively inexpensive and come in a decent size bag.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now