22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Tasha M.
Tasha M.
Who can't get enough of these candies?! I absolutely love sweedish fish. The texture is awesome soft and chewy. I also love to throw them in the fridge and eat them cold!!! These are my must have candy.
Cheri B.
Cheri B.
Bloomington, IN
Basic Swedish fish is amazing! I love the flavor. I've never tasted anything else like them. They are an affordable snack for sure. I'd say you get a pretty good value for the bag and the price you pay.
Sara H.
Sara H.
These are the perfect gummies. They are not sickeningly sweet so you can have a few. They are also a good size. Not too small and not too big. They can be found in nearly any drugstore or grocery store.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
I buy these for my son and I we absolutely love them! And they aren't to expensive I usually grab a couple of bags of candy once a month for movie night or good behavior. I'd definitely recommend these.
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
Kids love these. Low fat snacks, not too sweet. Very chewy but good for a quick treat to solve a sweet tooth. Can find them most anywhere, from small to large quantities. Remind me of an old time snack.
Jessie T.
Jessie T.
I've always loved Sweedish Fish. My friend always laughed because every birthday party I had growing up there was always a giant bowl of Sweedish Fish there! Definitely one of my favorite gummy candies.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Swedish fish are the ultimate gummy candy. They are soft, delicious and chewy but not overly sticky. They are also gluten-free so they are great for families with gluten sensitivities or celiac disease.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Broken Arrow, OK
My kids love these. I don't care for them. They are a gummy, but they are more of a dense gummy than a gummy bear. They don't choose these very often. I would prefer they have something natural (fruit).
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Gary, IN
The king sized Swedish Fish are my favorite to buy! They are delicious in every way! Perfect gummy! I tend to eat the entire bag without sharing, so if that's a con then so be it but I think it's a pro!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love Swedish Fish. Not too sweet, not overly chewy like a gummy, but a great soft candy. I also get a kick out of the fact that they have them at checkout at Ikea... you know, because they're Swedish.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?