Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.

I will eat a full size bag of swedish fish in one sitting with no regrets. Only if they're red only, though. Whoever came up with the idea of the other colors and flavors, bad idea, but I'm glad they still sell bags of only red!
Kody R.
Kody R.
Omaha, NE

These little buggers are addictive! they are so soft and great for a long hot summer car trip. the 3.6 ounce ones are perfect for all the families needs. and with them all being red, the kids won't fight over the last "blue" one
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Lockport, NY

These are incredibly addicting and you can just eat one little fish. I have been eating these for awhile, since I was a little girl. They taste just like regular gummies and they are not too sweet. I would highly recommend them.
Liz R.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY

Swedish Fish are from a long time ago back in my childhood days. They still taste the same just as good as always. If you have a sweet tooth you could eat some of these. These Swedish Fish candies will satisfy your sweet tooth.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.

Swedish Fish are my favorite candy. They are super sweet and fruity. My boyfriend has to hide them from me once I open a bad because I will eat them until I make myself sick. They are so good! And surprisingly, naturally vegan.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Minneapolis, MN

I love swedish fish. But I think they've changed the recipe recently, because when I leave them out to get crunchy on the outside they always seem to stay just as gooey as when I first opened them, which is a little concerning.
Kate K.
Kate K.

These are so delicious! I eat the entire bag every time! I wish they were made with a little healthier in terms of ingredients, but after all it is a candy, not a vegetable! This is my go to any time I want a candy! Love these.
Casey M.
Casey M.

Swedish fish is a last minute resort to your boyfriends one year present because you found a cheesy like that goes like " you're the only fish in the sea or something " so you get him Swedish fish. But hey they are still good .
Elyse B.
Elyse B.
Abilene, TX

LOVE, LOVE swedish fish .. definitely a good candy to have when you have a sweet tooth. To me though, swedish fish has a type of cherry flavor, but it is still good. Swedish fish also goes well w/ certain alcoholic beverages ;)
Madison G.
Madison G.
Hillsboro

Swedish fish have been my favorite since I was a child. They are extremely affordable. Great value for what you buy. You can find them at just about any grocery store. And I will definitely continue to buy this delicious candy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now