Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Emily S.
Emily S.
Lincoln
I am not so hot on Swedish fish. The taste is kind of bland compared to other candies like this. The price is good though, you could buy it at any store that sells candy. I don't think it repurchase worthy.
Yesenia M.
Yesenia M.
Aside from getting stuck on my teeth and making them hurt, these are amazing. I love Swedish fish! They aren't extremely sweet like other candies. Every time I go to the movies, these are my snack of choice!
Jess W.
Jess W.
N Waterboro, ME
Just got their new bigger sized fish!! More delicious fish to chew! Package is easy to open and the fish do not stick. Found them on sale 2 big bags for $3! What a deal!!! I will definitely be getting more!
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Clarksville , IN
I hate the way these taste unfortunately. They are so cute and my dad loves them so I have tried them multiple times but I just can't get used to the taste lol. I feel like that can get a little sticky too.
Rachelle T.
Rachelle T.
Wexford, PA
Swedish Fish and I have a love hate relationship. They are one of my favorite candies and they are delicious and yummy. However they always pull at my dental work which makes me sad. They still get 5 stars!
Rachael A.
Rachael A.
Allendale, MI
The original is my fat the best! I don't really like the multi flavored pack. If you're going to eat these just make sure you have floss and a toothbrush handy because they get stuck in your teeth big time.
Ivy D.
Ivy D.
Scottsdale, AZ
A great candy alternative when you don't want anything too intense. I love red/cherry candies and will never say no to Swedish fish. My only issue is that they do not retain freshness like other candies do.
Melody K.
Melody K.
Roy, UT
Yummy stuff. Great for anyone with a sweet tooth! They are great for any occasion. Daily snack, anniversaries, weddings, birthday parties! They are great for anyone! I would highly recommend them to others!
Marissa J.
Marissa J.
Springfield, GA
Swedish fish has been my favorite candy since I was a little girl. Me and my GG (my great grandma) used to eat them all the time when she picked me up from daycare. I don't think I'll ever stop eating them.
Black-Eyed B.
Black-Eyed B.
Traverse City, mi
Same consistency as Dots very chewy. They are delicious. I don't buy them very often but I have a craving every now and again. Very inexpensive at least $3 or less for a bag depending on where you buy them.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?