Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Bobbie A.
Bobbie A.
Leesport , Pa

I remember getting these for a penny with my mom. Loved these as a child! Red was always my favorite but purple isnt too bad either. I dont eat them much anymore, honestly i kind of hate when candy is stuck around my teeth
Michelle
Michelle

Swedish fish, although they don't sound appealing, they are definitely some of my favorite candies. They are the perfect gummy candy that has a burst of flavor. I would recommend this candy to anyone wanting a sweet snack.
Rontavia T.
Rontavia T.
Bridgeport, CT

Ever since I was a kid this has always been my favorite candy. Not sure what it is about it...is it the fish shape or the red color that always stands out to me, whatever it is I love it and I will always buy Swedish Fish.
Shannon J.
Shannon J.

I'm A gluten for these all red cheery delight! It's disgusting that I can eat a pound of these in a day and not feel guilty at all!! There's something so satisfying about the chewiness and size of these when they are soft!
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.

IM OBSESSED WITH THIS CANDY. I buy the big bags from Sam's for around $7, which is more affordable than buying a bunch of tiny bags. I think the fish in the big bags are always fresher and overall just offer a great taste.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Valparaiso, IN

One of my favorite go- to gummy treats. My friends and I usually go and grab a big bag to share at our movie nights. I love the flavor and they are available most places. We like getting the big bags from walmart to share.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

Most people don't like Swedish fish, but I love them. They are perfect for when you need to satisfy your candy craving, but aren't looking for anything too sweet/sour/rich. I always find myself with a bag of these on hand.
Becky B.
Becky B.

These are my favorite. I portion them out into small bags or else they would be gone in a day. I like that the nah is big enough that you feel you get your money's worth. Only problem is you can eat so many in one sitting.
Kelley d.
Kelley d.

I just love these little fish candies and so does my son. I could sit there and eat a whole bag. There extremely chewy and that is what I love the best. The flavor is also amazing. These are in my top ten favorite candies.
Hillary R.
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH

I love Swedish fish. I love the taste that they give and just how chewy they are. I only eat a few at a time but these also help to satisfy my sweet tooth. Always used to get these at a concession stand when I was a child.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now