Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Ryan  L.
Ryan L.
Davison, MI

A favorite from childhood, still taste delicious today. This sweet you a treat does not get stuck in my teeth, but get stuck in my head and makes me want more. My kids love these fish as well as we enjoy them as a family
Darby P.
Darby P.
Salisbury, MD

My mom and I ate this all of the time when I was a kid. Now my fiancé and I eat them and we love them. They are so good and they are usually always fresh. I pick up a bag about every month and I can't get enough of them.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Danville, CA

I am highly obsessed with Swedish Fish!! They were a childhood favorite of mine that I have just recently rediscovered, and I was pleased to find out that I'm still just as obsessed with them as I was when I was younger.
Taisha W.
Taisha W.
Aberdeen, WA

I love these gummy fish. I have no idea what the actual flavor of these are but they are delicious and addicting. I don't like the multi colored ones just the red ones. I will always buy these probably about once a week.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL

I really like this candy. It has a nice flavor to them and I think they are a great chewy candy. They are not too expensive for a candy like this. I like to get them as a special treat and my kids love the taste of them.
Kylee L.
Kylee L.

My favorite candy in the entire world.They have amazing flavor.They don't compare to anything.I buy them where ever I see them.I only eat it once every two weeks though.I would recommend to anyone who loves gummy candy.
Alicha W.
Alicha W.
Discovery Bay , California

So so so yummy! These are one of my favorite candies. Like them better than any other gummy candy. Bought them from Ikea. They have such a sweet yummy flavor. I definitely would recommend these to any other candy lover.
Omayma F.
Omayma F.
Mount Vernon, New York

I also love swedish fish but sometimes i get bored of eating it again and again. Sometimes i crave it alot. Would recommend it too people who love candy and want to loose weight. Sorry for my spelling because i type fast
Christina G.
Christina G.

I like this candy when I have it. It has a good taste and texture, but it can sometimes taste like plastic. I try not to eat them too often so that I can keep a good weight, but when I do have them, I always enjoy them.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Roseland, NJ

Swedish fish and other gummies are my go to snack when traveling. They are easy to store and won't melt when traveling. Always treat myself before a flight and this year I even found small bags to give out at Halloween!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now