BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ashton P.
Swedish fish and are my all time favorite candy. There like gummies and they give you something to chew on and have little snacks on because you can just grab a handfull and go.
Brooke F.
Hubbard Lake, MI
I wasn't a huge fan of Swedish fish but my boyfriend loves them and when I had a candy craving they would be the only thing around. I still don't love them, but they aren't bad.
Jonis B.
Mill Creek
My favorite candy. I was first weirded out that there are only red fish, but now I am use to it and can't eat any other brands. It's not too sweet and the texture is just right.
Kendra M.
The taste is good, but I can't eat a lot in a row because they are so sweet and chewy. I also do not like how they are always stuck in my teeth. Not my candy of choice but good.
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
These have always been a favorite of mine , its just a classic candy from my childhood. You can always find them at the dollar store so you don't have to pay high price for them.
andrea p.
Kuna, ID
My kids and husband love swedish fish. I don't like the taste they taste waxy. They are in any store that sells candy. The are cheap. Fun to use to decorate cakes and cupcakes.
Cyndi S.
Wasilla, AK
Return to my childhood. I like fruity chewy candy treats and this is one of my faves. I sneak them into boring training classes and share with those close to me. chewy goodness
Lindsay J.
Trenton, NJ
Delicious gummy candy ! The red ones are my absolute favorite. They are and always have stood up to their brands reputation. I would highly recommend these to all candy lovers!
Dani S.
Swedish fish are always a fun treat to share with friends. The gummy texture is always very soft and delicious. Bright colored packaging always catches my eye. Would recommend.
Megan C.
Yum! Swedish fish are great and the non-fat aspect makes them even more appealing. Careful though... you can't eat just one!! Perfect to add into Jell-O for an underwater scene.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?