Swedish Fish uploaded by Suggie B.Swedish Fish uploaded by Jamie C.Swedish Fish uploaded by Sarah H.See all 60 photos
22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Bec...Totally 40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fis...No 3 Answers
  • Wouldnt it taste great to have the sw...OMG I would totally get that, ... 1 Answers
Photos (60)
Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
This giant bag is great for sharing or taking on the go and the fact that it's re-sealable is even better so that there is no mess. The price is very affordable. I would recommend and will be repurchasing.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
You can never have too many Swedish Fish. My issue with this bag is that they are all TINY & it's not advertised on the packaging that they are smaller than the average Swedish Fish. Other than that, YAY!!
Casey B.
Casey B.
Slatington, PA
This is truly my favorite candy ever!! You can never just eat one, which is why I buy the large size bag. One of the only items in the house I have to hide from everyone, or they will be gone within a day!
Gabriella G.
Gabriella G.
Colts Neck, NJ
Yummm this candy is addicting !!!! I have such a sweet tooth and I could eat this candy all day lol but I won't because then I would feel gross. But I cheat once in a while and splurge on my favorite candy
Kim S.
Kim S.
Orlando, FL
Best gummy candy ever. They are always soft and only cherry flavored. Why doesn't every gummy candy come out with all cherry gummies? My mom used to eat them all the time and she got me hooked. Love these!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
These are a movie at essential. I really like them with their chewy texturethat is soft and sweet. The price is very very very affordable and I bought it at Target. I will be recommending these to others!!
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Atlanta, GA
My guilty pleasure! I'll buy a bag and keep it hidden in the desk of my home office. Such a treat when i remember that I have a stash of Swedish Fish to enjoy after a long conference call or difficult day.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
These were my favorite until I received a free sample of sour gummies. I have a bad habit of eating to many and the Swedish fish give me a stomach ache when I eat the bag. The Swedish fish are good though.
Holly F.
Holly F.
Columbia, MD
Love Swedish fish for satisfying a sweet craving. Just the right amount of softness, chewiness and sweetness. I also like occasionally eating a few before a run for an extra boost of energy during my run!
Kenneth V.
Kenneth V.
Crystal Lake, IL
Really good candy it's so sweet and tasty. The only thing that is it gets stuck in you're teeth. Every time I go in the store for candy i always get Swedish fish. You should get this it is very very good.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?