Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Emerald W.
Emerald W.

I love Swedish fish I know a lot of people don't like them or make fun of them but they are one of my favorite candies it's my go to when craving something sweet I always have a bag in the house I can't live without them!
Mayra J.
Mayra J.
Dayton, OR

AMAZING!!! Swedish fish is my all-time favorite candy if I could I'd give it 6 stars. It's like sour patch kids without the sourness. It's amazing and my bestfriend got me a huge bag for my birthday and I fell in love !!!
Lucia W.
Lucia W.
Wyandotte, MI

I have loves these since I was a little kid. These are great for days when you want a sweet treat, but you don't want too have too much sugar. They sell a lot of gummy type products now but these will forever be the best.
Kyla K.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT

Best candy ever!!!! This is one of my favorites. They aren't expensive at all. The flavor is awesome. The texture is amazing. It's like a soft gummy not a hard one at all. I would definitely share my love of Swedish fish.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Danville, CA

I am highly obsessed with Swedish Fish!! They were a childhood favorite of mine that I have just recently rediscovered, and I was pleased to find out that I'm still just as obsessed with them as I was when I was younger.
Azra K.
Azra K.
Albany, NY

Quite possibly my favorite candy ever!!! I can go through an entire bag of these in one sitting. I love the taste and the texture! The only downside is that it sometimes gets stuck to your teeth but that's a minor issue.
Ryan  L.
Ryan L.
Davison, MI

A favorite from childhood, still taste delicious today. This sweet you a treat does not get stuck in my teeth, but get stuck in my head and makes me want more. My kids love these fish as well as we enjoy them as a family
Darby P.
Darby P.
Salisbury, MD

My mom and I ate this all of the time when I was a kid. Now my fiancé and I eat them and we love them. They are so good and they are usually always fresh. I pick up a bag about every month and I can't get enough of them.
Dinah E.
Dinah E.
Ft Washington, MD

I don't know about you nut gummies make me smile. And these beauties are no different. While lacking in flavor choices, what they do have is delicious. A slightly different texture than gummy bears, but still delightful.
Hilary J.
Hilary J.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO

Love candy and this is a go to snack for me. It's a good price and good quality. I personally like to eat the stale so I open the bag for a day or two and they are perfect! Try them both ways and see what you like better
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now