22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,501 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love these because they have very rich taste and they have a nice texture. What's important for me is that they don't get stuck to my teeth. You can buy them absolutely everywhere! I would say that they have much more taste than other alternatives.
Swedish fish are a hidden gem! Literally they're so good I can eat them all day! They're not super sweet like every other candy but they have just the right amount of sweet to satisfy you . I wish I wouldn've tried these years ago! I can't get enough of them .
Growing up Swedish Fish were some of my favorite treats. I loved the flavor of them. There is really nothing else you can compare them to. Now that I'm a little older they do get stuck in my teeth and kind of hurt getting them out, so I don't eat them as much.
These are the only gummy candy I E! They're not too soft perfectly chewy and they don't taste like a mouth full of sugar. They don't leave your mouth red and they're a great snack for the movies! I love getting these whenever I go out to see a film!
I'm a big fan of Swedish Fish when they are fresh. They are soft and have a taste that satisfies a craving for me. I can't quite put a flavor to it exactly. Many years ago I had eaten purple ones and they were my favorite but they were discontinued.
There's something about Swedish fish that make it a guilty pleasure. It's definitely obscure compared to skittles or m&ms but I can't get enough of that red candy! Only 4 stars because you can get "old" bags and the fish are hard and stale tasting.
I grew up on these! Lol they are so good, I love how cute they are shaped as fish and the flavor is just something so memorable it takes me back to my childhood. I'd def keep buying these and will def keep the tradition on and buy these for my future children!
Super chewy. Almost sticky. Usually gets stuck in teeth but these are so addicting. Good tastes but almost doesn't really have a flavor?? Bought at Hy-Vee stores. I don't eat very often except when coworkers bring to work to share! Would eat again.
One of my fav candies. i could probably eat an entire pound in one sitting. The taste is distinct. it takes like my childhood. Always affordable and always in stock no matter what store I go into. Great for Stocking stuffers. Even Santa loves these.
I grew up eating these. They used to come in an individual package and it used to be about a nickel for one. I still love them when I need a little sugar fix. If I buy a bag of them I have to buy an extra bag to share because you can't just have 1.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos