Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.

I will eat a full size bag of swedish fish in one sitting with no regrets. Only if they're red only, though. Whoever came up with the idea of the other colors and flavors, bad idea, but I'm glad they still sell bags of only red!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

A twist on gummy candy. A little more chewy. Good price point. Nice flavor without being very sweet. I get these a lot. They taste great and seem to last longer since they are chewy. Definitely a must try if you like gummy candy
Karen  U.
Karen U.
Medford, MA

Before there were gummy bears there were Swedish Fish. At least in my neighborhood. These not-too-sweet chewy treats are my only choice for candy in the non-chocolate category. A vaguely fruity flavor (what is that , raspberry?)
Kayla L.
Kayla L.

I love Swedish Fish! I think the texture is amazing and tastes "old fashioned". It's somewhere in between a taffy and a gummy. The size is perfect. I usually bite each piece into quarters to make the product seem to last longer.
Sonia A.
Sonia A.

When I was younger I used to buy bags and bags of these when they cost of a penny does it say it doesn't matter how much it cause I still love the fresh taste and it's a must have especially when I was pregnant this was my crave
Juwan G.
Juwan G.
Raleigh, NC

Swedish fish are always best when they're fresh and unlike the other packages, this one allows for them to stay fresh and delicious with a plentiful supply. They are like a soft strawberry flavored gummy and are truly delicious.
Alissa C.
Alissa C.
Henrico, VA

One of my favorite candies! They curb my sweet tooth without being overly sugary. I like that they taste even better when given some air too, make the coating just a bit harder. I'll always repurchase when I need a little candy.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Lockport, NY

These are incredibly addicting and you can just eat one little fish. I have been eating these for awhile, since I was a little girl. They taste just like regular gummies and they are not too sweet. I would highly recommend them.
gigi t.
gigi t.
Greendale, WI

Swedish fish are my favorite candies. They aren't too sweet but also aren't too bland. They are easy to eat and are normally a craving I have on a weekly basis. I don't know why, but this candy always ends up in my grocery list.
Candace H.
Candace H.
Sacramento, CA

Classic Swedish fish are one of my favorites. I would rather have all of red than getting the mixed bags. You can buy from any store but going to a dollar store you're most likely to get the best price just the smaller quantity.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?