Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Christina L.
Christina L.
Cottage Grove, MN
I love these things, and rating might not even be fair because they are one of those things that remind me of childhood so they just take me to a happy place. Fresh, or even slightly stale they're delicious.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
San Antonio, TX
Such a simple, delicious treat! It love the texture of the fish, which is a bit harder than typical gummies but certainly still chewy. The cherry flavor of this candy is perfect: subtle and not overpowering.
Angela K.
Angela K.
Manassas, VA
These are fun for decorative desserts, but are also delicious! I will sometimes put these on cupcakes or in an alcoholic drink to look like its swimming around. It kind of in a way taste similar to twizzlers
Selina G.
Selina G.
Long Beach, CA
I used to love this candy as a child. i recently stopped by at rite aid and picked this candy up and wow. i regret not getting it sooner. Its amazing. the packaging is so adorable and its very soft and chewy
Lillian P.
Lillian P.
Reedsville, WI
Life life life. I grew up eating these. Going on a road trip? Bring these. The movies? Bring these. Sitting at home? Eat these. Hands down one of my most favorite candies ever. I will never get sick of these
Yuvana F.
Yuvana F.
Los Angeles, CA
This are good I'm a really big fan the only negative this to say about them is after a while they start tasting like rubbery a little but other than that they taste great and the are perfect to watch a movie
Emily S.
Emily S.
Lincoln
I am not so hot on Swedish fish. The taste is kind of bland compared to other candies like this. The price is good though, you could buy it at any store that sells candy. I don't think it repurchase worthy.
Black-Eyed B.
Black-Eyed B.
Traverse City, mi
Same consistency as Dots very chewy. They are delicious. I don't buy them very often but I have a craving every now and again. Very inexpensive at least $3 or less for a bag depending on where you buy them.
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Clarksville , IN
I hate the way these taste unfortunately. They are so cute and my dad loves them so I have tried them multiple times but I just can't get used to the taste lol. I feel like that can get a little sticky too.
Marissa J.
Marissa J.
Springfield, GA
Swedish fish has been my favorite candy since I was a little girl. Me and my GG (my great grandma) used to eat them all the time when she picked me up from daycare. I don't think I'll ever stop eating them.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?