22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,506 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Have you tried saying the phrase "Swedish Fish" five times fast? It's not easy. This is not the worst candy in the world, but if I'm going to eat something like this, Sour Patch kids are where I go. I feel like these are insanely waxy. I don't like to snack on wax.
Yum!! One of my favorite gummies!! They are so soft and ooey-gooey-chewy! These gummies don't stick to my teeth like some other gummies. They are nice and smooth and have that expected Swedish fish flavor that never disappoints. Will certainly buy again!!
These are a classic candy that are hard to pass up. Compared to other gummy brands, I would say this is one of the better ones. These are always good value and I like them because I think they taste like red sour patch kids but without the sour sugar.
There is really no way to explain why Swedish fish are delicious. They are sweet and chewy and just taste so dang good. They are big enough that you only need a few to really be satisfied. I also appreciate that they are easy to find and really low-priced.
I'm the only person in my family that loves the Swedish Fish! But only the red ones, I dont like the assorted ones! Red only! It's just kinda different and I love them! Only problem I have is there is never enough in the bag!
Swedish fish are some of my favorite candy, I know I'm super weird but I like to leave the bag open for a while so they get a little dryer and aren't as gummy so they don't stick to my teeth as much! If you haven't tried these you definitely should
I'm a big fan of Swedish Fish when they are fresh. They are soft and have a taste that satisfies a craving for me. I can't quite put a flavor to it exactly. Many years ago I had eaten purple ones and they were my favorite but they were discontinued.
Swedish Fish are just one of those candies you grow up eating and never really stop loving no matter how old you are. They are inexpensive too, so they are definitely a guilty pleasure of mine!
There's something about Swedish fish that make it a guilty pleasure. It's definitely obscure compared to skittles or m&ms but I can't get enough of that red candy! Only 4 stars because you can get "old" bags and the fish are hard and stale tasting.
These never get old. I only ever crave 2 candies in the world and this is one of them. Their texture is what really gets me i think. So wonderfully chewy and there is just something about their cherry flavor that makes me always come back for more!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos