Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Lacombe, LA

Love me some Swedish fish! This is one of my favorite movie candies. I usually get these from the grocery store and find the price to be very reasonable. I avoid candy most of the time but every once in a while I break open a bag.
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Norman, OK

Swedish fish are the perfect sweet treat if your sugar tooth has a craving. I am never disappointed and love this snack at the movies or when I am just needing something yummy. I would for sure recommend to others. Treat yourself!
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Levittown, Pa

Such a delicious snack but I can never control myself and eat more than I can't handle and give myself a stomach ache. The product are usually fair in price depending where you go. It's worth the purchase if you like chewy snacks.
Costa J.
Costa J.
Arden, NC

Swedish fish used to be one of my favorite candies. I now think that they taste just superficially sweet and way too chewy. I most likely wouldn't buy Swedish fish again. However, they're not the worst-tasting candy on the market.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Sorrento, Fl

I love this candy the only downside is that it gets stuck in my teeth easily and makes me feel like I am getting a cavity with every bite I take. Needless to say it is delicious and is a definite favorite when going to the movies.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN

These are great gummy candies with a good flavor! I don't eat them often, but I do enjoy them. The only thing I don't like is they get stuck easier in your teeth than other gummies. They are worth the purchase for the great taste.
Joyce F.
Joyce F.
Ilion, NY

I love these little fish. Soft, chewy and sweet. I put them on cupcakes, frosted brownies, and they are always Delicious right out of the bag. The kids love them too, a non messy treat when friends all gather to play video games.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.

Swedish fish is definitely one of my most favorite candies on the market it's great because they are highly affordable. I bought mine at target but you can get yours at any drugstore near you I recommend that you go pick these up
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Scottsdale, AZ

Swedish fish are always a great snack, especially if you need a little sugary snack to keep in your purse. I eat them about once or twice a month. Flavor is good. Spend the money on this brand versus the "generic". It's worth it.
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
Auburn, WA

These are one of my favorite candies. Any time I fly anywhere, I always have to have Swedish Fish with me to nibble on. They are chewy and yummy. They can get a little sweet after a while, but still one of my favorites.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now