Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Peggy L.
Peggy L.
Asheville, NC

Classic gummy candies. I have a bag sitting next to me as I type this. Heat is melting them into a delicious gummy ball of fish but I will continue to pick at them until they are gone! Can't go wrong with swedish fish!
Angel B.
Angel B.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love this large bag of fish because its easy to put into a desk drawer for simple, easy access and its also really helpful to have the ziploc closing function. The fish are nice and chewy but with a good consistency.
Katherine A.
Katherine A.

Delicious and great to satisfy the sweet tooth craving. A bag can get you a long way. I keep one in my pantry for whenever I feel like eating one. I think it is great because you can carry a few in a little bag around!
Maria
Maria

A classic! By far the best gummy candy flavor. Not only is it nostalgic for me seeing that I use to eat these all the time as a kid, they're delicious. I can easily got through a bag within minutes and not even notice
Leah B.
Leah B.

Swedish fish are my all time favorite candy! I wold choose them over chocolate! I like to buy the mini ones and pop a bunch in my mouth. I have to hide them from my kids or they will sneak them all and I won't get any!
BRITNEY S.
BRITNEY S.
New Bedford , MA

I'm not a huge fan of candy to begin with but Swedish fish has to be my least favorite candy. They are plain and hard to eat. You waste the candy mostly because it gets stuck in your teeth and you have to brush it out.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Wylie, TX

This is hands down my favorite gummy candy. I buy these all the time more than once a week. They are the perfect texture and flavor. I love that they are not sticky to the touch. Very good. I recommend these for sure.
Blessing B.
Blessing B.

These are delicious, I am a fan of fruity flavors and this candy delivers. You can find these at drug stores and mass retailers like Walmart which I like. They are relatively inexpensive and come in a decent size bag.
Jordan V B.
Jordan V B.
Waterbury, CT

I've been eating Swedish fish all my life! A true delight! They're strawberry flavor is just wow! They're a simple candy, and sometimes that's all you need. I've always loved their almost dry yet soft texture to them.
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Reading , PA

I can't buy these too often because once I start eating them I can't stop! I love them. Swedish fish is probably one of my favorite candies of all time. I love when the outside is a little hard and the inside is soft.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now