BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Karyn K.
I have been eating these since I was little, they are my go to candy of choice. I wish they would be bring the grape back because I use to love mixing the red and purple together.
Taylor G.
Jupiter, FL
So fie just eat one and you will know. This stuff is so worth it and it's very inexpensive usually it's at cvs for a buy two for 3$ deal and I'd say this is one of my fav candies
Katrina B.
Middleboro, MA
These are so good. I buy a huge bag of them every month for my household. I love the fact they are fat free. I would recommend them to other propeller and I be buying them again.
Courtney Y.
Middletown, OH
We enjoy the Togo cups because if we want to save some for later we can just pop the lid right back on there and we know they will still be as fresh as when we first opened them!
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
OMG I love Swedish Fish. They taste great and they are very satisfying to eat. The one downside is they are a bit sticky for a gummy candy, so they will get caught in your teeth.
Lana E.
Vancouver, BC
Oh my gosh ! what can i say about swedish fish that hast been said? They're cute and yummy, and i bite their tails off first ! sooo good i eat the whole bag, and..i do NOT share !
Lisa B.
Katy, TX
My daughter and her friends like this candy. They recently tried putting the candy in the fridge first and it is refreshing on a summer day! We don't buy this product very often.
Marcy a.
Grandville, MI
I love swedish fish. THey have been a long time favorite and now a favorite of my 3 year old. For Christmas she told santa all she wanted was a bag of candy fish in her stocking!
Holly L.
North Conway, NH
Since childhood these have been a favorite candy of mine. I'm not a fan of chewy gummy candy much but these are just perfect, I'm glad they're I'm the vending machine at my work!
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
These have always been a favorite of mine , its just a classic candy from my childhood. You can always find them at the dollar store so you don't have to pay high price for them.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?