Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Luz  B.
Luz B.
Man oh man are these my favorite childhood candies. Very chewy but the flavor is amazing! I eat these anytime I go to Walmart they have them for like 99cents. There's no alternatives this is the one you want!
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
At first, I wasn't impressed by these, but they're addicting. Something about them just pulls you in. They're not overly sweet. I like the consistency of these and I feel like you get a good amount in a pack.
Kenlly H.
Kenlly H.
Orlando, FL
Best freaking gummy so swear! These are so juicy and good. I eat there every time I see them and I end up buying them. Best flavor it's affordable and it comes with a lot of gummies. Plus they are cute fish.
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
I love these! I eat them at least once a week, there not too sticky like most gummy candy and they have a nice flavor I'm not too much of a sweets person but I will deff devour a bag of these with no problem
Lillian P.
Lillian P.
Reedsville, WI
Life life life. I grew up eating these. Going on a road trip? Bring these. The movies? Bring these. Sitting at home? Eat these. Hands down one of my most favorite candies ever. I will never get sick of these
Lupita1 s.
Lupita1 s.
Ridgewood, NY
June 1, 2016, 4:17 p.m.
Review for: Bag
I love these candy ..chewy and sweet just the kind of candy I like . I love taking this in my purse when ever I need a sback when I'm in class. I love how they don't make your hands sticky when eating these .
Yuvana F.
Yuvana F.
Los Angeles, CA
This are good I'm a really big fan the only negative this to say about them is after a while they start tasting like rubbery a little but other than that they taste great and the are perfect to watch a movie
Christina L.
Christina L.
Cottage Grove, MN
I love these things, and rating might not even be fair because they are one of those things that remind me of childhood so they just take me to a happy place. Fresh, or even slightly stale they're delicious.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
San Antonio, TX
Such a simple, delicious treat! It love the texture of the fish, which is a bit harder than typical gummies but certainly still chewy. The cherry flavor of this candy is perfect: subtle and not overpowering.
Angela K.
Angela K.
Manassas, VA
These are fun for decorative desserts, but are also delicious! I will sometimes put these on cupcakes or in an alcoholic drink to look like its swimming around. It kind of in a way taste similar to twizzlers
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?