22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Martha L.
Martha L.
THESE ARE THE BEST GUMMY LIKE CANDIES. I have no idea why I love these so much, but they are so good. Addicting my good. They are affordable and great for parties. I would definitely recommend these.
Aysenur R.
Aysenur R.
West Deptford, NJ
Mmm, you can never go wrong with Swedish fish! Not only is it affordable, but also it is very tasty and is a good value. I bought my last Swedish fish from WaWa. I would recommend to others for sure!
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Cleveland, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
I bought the huge big bag, I left them at work for if I was craving a sweet snack. I love the chewiness and flavor of a real Swedish fish, the generic ones do not have that almost rubbery consistency
Becky M.
Becky M.
I love swedish fish so much these are so good i bought these at target you can buy them at walmart and other places too. I eat this sooooo much and great value. I totally recommend you must try this.
Tori T.
Tori T.
Southgate, MI
Favorite candy! Plus with this big bag it lasts awhile! Love the resealable packaging, keeps everything fresh for a very long time. Can always find this share able size bag at my local grocery store.
Aly O.
Aly O.
I grew up on Swedish fish.... They are a such a classic treat! They taste great. The only thing that I don't like about them is that they seem to have a slight powdery coating on the outside if them.
Apple A.
Apple A.
Omaha, NE
Classic candy from my childhood. Always delicious and always available in the stores where I shop. Great prices and a great treat to give the kids in easter baskets, movie nights, or school parties.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Awesome but too much for one person! Don't do it! Greta for parties or tris with the kids. These are the smaller fish about an inch big - easy to eat by the handful! Still all the same great flavor.
Taylor Z.
Taylor Z.
Warminster, PA
I love Swedish fish in small doses. Too many and your mouth just starts to feel weird. I often buy the tiny ones rather than the larger ones for events and activities. I do enjoy them a lot though!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Tullahoma, TN
My favorite candy is anything chewy and fruity. Swedish Fish are no exception. They are a nice change from the normal fruity chews. They are a little harder and have a unique flavor, kinda cherry.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?