BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Helen L.
Cincinnati, OH
What's not to like!! Love the texture and taste of the original Swedish Fish, there is nothing like them. They cannot not be duplicated. The knock-off brands just are no comparison.
Danielle A.
North Olmsted, OH
This is a pretty god candy. They taste good and usually are not too expensive. I buy this at the dollar store or cvs. The flavor is good and I eat this sometimes when I crave sugar.
Tonyalee H.
Gainesville, GA
Swedish Fish were one of my favorite candies growing up! I love the flavor and the texture. They're chewy but not TOO chewy! You can find them at a reasonable price at Walmart, too!
Karie T.
Owingsville, KY
My favorite childhood candy. Every time I eat them it takes me back to my childhood. I'd eat them everyday if I could. My kids love them so that's a plus. I'd recommend to everyone.
Olivia V.
Napoleon, OH
A friend introduced me to Swedish fish many years back. I don't think I could ever complain about these, great taste, good value! I don't eat often, but I do love them on occasion!
Rachel  D.
College Sta, TX
I used to get these a lot as a kid. I love them. The only problem is that I swear they give me cold sores. This is probably not a common problem lol. I would highly recommend them.
Mandy C.
I never really got into these until a few years ago and I am so glad that I did!! I love these so much. I crave them from time to time and I love the person bags they have. 10/10 ūüėć
Sofia B.
Herndon, VA
I love Swedish fish. They are very delicious and one of my favorite candies. They are affordable and can be bought at your local grocery store. I will be buying Swedish Fish again.
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I could probably eat a pound of these and still want more! I love the gummy texture and the shapes and the flavor is amazing. These are a light fun treat that's just so delicious.
Karyn K.
I have been eating these since I was little, they are my go to candy of choice. I wish they would be bring the grape back because I use to love mixing the red and purple together.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?