22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol3 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Yesenia M.
Yesenia M.
Aside from getting stuck on my teeth and making them hurt, these are amazing. I love Swedish fish! They aren't extremely sweet like other candies. Every time I go to the movies, these are my snack of choice!
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Lufkin, TX
I love these! The flavor is so wrong but not to strong and they don't stick to your teeth like a lot of gummy candys. They are chewy but not sticky and you can do lots of fun crafts for kids won't them too!
Melody K.
Melody K.
Roy , UT
Yummy stuff. Great for anyone with a sweet tooth! They are great for any occasion. Daily snack, anniversaries, weddings, birthday parties! They are great for anyone! I would highly recommend them to others!
Grace U.
Grace U.
The original Swedish Fish are the best. This is a great candy to share. My only complaint is that they leave a bit of a greasy residue on your fingers that transfers to other things. I would recommend them.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
You can never have too many Swedish Fish. My issue with this bag is that they are all TINY & it's not advertised on the packaging that they are smaller than the average Swedish Fish. Other than that, YAY!!
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
These were my favorite until I received a free sample of sour gummies. I have a bad habit of eating to many and the Swedish fish give me a stomach ache when I eat the bag. The Swedish fish are good though.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Orlando, FL
Best gummy candy ever. They are always soft and only cherry flavored. Why doesn't every gummy candy come out with all cherry gummies? My mom used to eat them all the time and she got me hooked. Love these!
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Wilmington, DE
Yum! You can't go wrong indulging in some chewy and soft swedish fish! A treat for all ages and a fun candy to enjoy! I find this at many places - Wegmans, CVS, Target, and Walgreens. Always a great price!
Evelyn R.
Evelyn R.
One of my favorite gummy candies such a great flavor very soft and chewy. I can't really compare the flavor to any other sweet. Very good amount in the packaging. I buy them every time I get the chance to.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
These are a movie at essential. I really like them with their chewy texturethat is soft and sweet. The price is very very very affordable and I bought it at Target. I will be recommending these to others!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?