Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Kristal L.
Kristal L.
Jensen Beach, FL

These have been my favorite candy since a kid I used to and still now try to get them everytime we go to the store sometimes it works but these candies are the best at least to me. They are sweet without to many calories.
Laura B.
Laura B.

I am not a big fan of gummy candy. The fact that these are fish shaped makes them ideal for a lot of different crafty/party/themed snacks. I buy them for that reason alone. I do not eat them mostly because of the texture.
Bert  .
Bert .
Cambridge, OH

Yum yum I love them just a wee bit to much.. last week I got the 1.9 lb bag and eat the whole thing in 2 days. They are great to put in little baggies to take with you.. that is if you don't eat them all first. yum yum !!
Mayra J.
Mayra J.
Dayton, OR

AMAZING!!! Swedish fish is my all-time favorite candy if I could I'd give it 6 stars. It's like sour patch kids without the sourness. It's amazing and my bestfriend got me a huge bag for my birthday and I fell in love !!!
Pamela K.
Pamela K.
Ottawa, Ontario

I am obsessed with candy! I had the great opportunity to taste these a awhile back and instantly fell in love. Unfortunately I can't find them anywhere where I live in Canada. I will have to find some and order it online.
Lucia W.
Lucia W.
Wyandotte, MI

I have loves these since I was a little kid. These are great for days when you want a sweet treat, but you don't want too have too much sugar. They sell a lot of gummy type products now but these will forever be the best.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Chillicothe, OH

Swedish Fish are my all time favorite candies. The biggest problem I come across when shopping for them is that I always end up with a bag of hard fish. These were so fresh that every single one of them was nice and soft.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Stormville, NY

These candies have seemed to become a tad too sweet. They're affordable and I can understand purchasing them when you NEED to eat something. The gelatin base is pleasing,however. Definitely not a regular purchase of mine.
Azra K.
Azra K.
Albany, NY

Quite possibly my favorite candy ever!!! I can go through an entire bag of these in one sitting. I love the taste and the texture! The only downside is that it sometimes gets stuck to your teeth but that's a minor issue.
Ryan  L.
Ryan L.
Davison, MI

A favorite from childhood, still taste delicious today. This sweet you a treat does not get stuck in my teeth, but get stuck in my head and makes me want more. My kids love these fish as well as we enjoy them as a family
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now