Add a Photo
Photos (55)
LaTashijuna D.
LaTashijuna D.
Corona, CA

The Swedish fish are delicious. They aren't dumper gummy like works and gummy bears. They have a harder chew to them, which I love. They taste good but not a cant I would eat several of at one sitting.(which is a good thing for me)
Vivien F.
Vivien F.

Favorite movie snack to just throw in my bag and go. Price is cheap and you can get them in smaller boxes. A simple little candy that is so good: definitely rebuy all the time. Only thing is I don't like how it sticks to your teeth
Holly G.
Holly G.
Washburn, WI

Delicious and super addicting soft and chewy fish shaped candy! Not only do kids love them. But so do adults! They have a smooth feel to them and they are very soft. They are not sticky when you chew them either. Love Swedish Fish!
Maddy S.
Maddy S.
Buckley, WA

An excellent snack for going to the movies or at home watching TV. The gummy fish can make any evening a little but better. If you eat too many you may get a bit of a waxy feeling on your tongue, but they are prefect in moderation!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Farmington, NY

Swedish fish are an all time favorite of mine. They are better than your average gummies, and come in bulk! If you're a candy enthusiast I'm sure you already love em! If I weren't trying to watch my figure, I would buy some today!!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Sorrento, Fl

I love this candy the only downside is that it gets stuck in my teeth easily and makes me feel like I am getting a cavity with every bite I take. Needless to say it is delicious and is a definite favorite when going to the movies.
Christine T.
Christine T.
Lynnwood, WA

Growing up, other kids used to make fun of those who liked Swedish Fish for some strange reason so it was my guilty pleasure. I like that the gumminess is a different feel from other gummy candies and the cherry (?) taste is good.
Ladii D L.
Ladii D L.

I love and hate it. It taste great but so gummy.. feels like you can rip off a tooth ( my daughter actually did when her tooth was loose, she bit it and came right off). Buy with caution, make sure you have noting loose on there !
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN

These are great gummy candies with a good flavor! I don't eat them often, but I do enjoy them. The only thing I don't like is they get stuck easier in your teeth than other gummies. They are worth the purchase for the great taste.
Matthew E.
Matthew E.

I love these things. But yikes, look at those ingredients!! First two ingredients are sugar and invert sugar. While I enjoy them, I rarely have them around the house just due to the ingredient list. Wish there was a different way!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now