Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Nou L.
Nou L.
My favorite flavors/colors are the red and yellow ones. I've seen them sell the red ones as it's own bag before, not sure about the other colors. I love it when they are really soft (they can be inconsistent).
Emily C.
Emily C.
Canton, GA
Whether I bought it or someone else did I always manage to get a bite! It's not too sticky and if you want to feed your sweet tooth this is the perfect snack! I'm 99.999% sure that I'll always love this candy.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
I don't really care for Swedish fish. They are ok for once and while, but I prefer chocolate if I'm looking for a sweet treat. You can buy these at the grocery store. I don't plan on purchasing in the future.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Swedish fish are these ooey gooey gummy fish with a great red flavor. I'm sure they are supposed to be cherry or strawberry or something but when you think of red candy this is what i expect it to taste like.
Kyla P.
Kyla P.
I like the texture that Swedish fish have to other gummy candies. They are not overly gummy and unchewable. They have a great taste, they are so addictive. I have to stop myself so I do not eat the whole bag.
marissa s.
marissa s.
Philadelphia, PA
My ultimate snack. How can you not eat them. I like to let them get soft and chewy. You can always find them on me. They are cheap and usually get them from the dollar tree. This bring me back to my childhood
Jean J.
Jean J.
Swedish fish are the best they are red and chewy they are a little pricey but really delicious the value is really good I got mine at a gas station and I love them so much yes I would recommend them to anyone
Luz  B.
Luz B.
Man oh man are these my favorite childhood candies. Very chewy but the flavor is amazing! I eat these anytime I go to Walmart they have them for like 99cents. There's no alternatives this is the one you want!
Shelbi R.
Shelbi R.
I just don't like Swedish fish, they're really tacky and stick easily to you're teeth, and have a very bland flavor. I wanted to love them cause they looked sweet and are fish shaped, I was high disappointed.
Rachelle C.
Rachelle C.
Des Moines, WA
I love the cherry flavor these give but wow do these get stuck in your teeth! It's annoying eating these because of how chewy they are as well. Besides that I love the taste of them and they can be addicting!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?