BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
I always loved Swedish Fish. I think that they are a great snack and have a great flavor too them. The big bags are worth it, and there are not many in the little movie theater boxes.
Samantha H.
O Fallon, MO
These have always been my favorite candies since I was little. But they are super sweet and very chewy. It makes it hard to eat more then a few at time. But they are always delicious.
Bailey M.
Norman, OK
I loveeeee this candy. Its definitely my go to candy when I'm feeling for something sweet. It does get stuck in between your teeth at times but its " gummy candy " its to be expected.
Lauren B.
North Adams, MA
These are my mothers favorite treats! She buys these huge bags quite often. I love the flavor of Swedish Fish, I don't believe there's any other candy out there with quite that taste.
Judy H.
My Granddaughter loves these. They have a good fruity flavor. She gave some to her uncle one day. When he asked her why she gave him some. She said your going fishing you need these.
LaToyia J.
My all time fave especially if the pack is a fresh pack. Soft , chewy and the hint of natural cherry flavor amazing. Always inexpensive can find a box of them for less than a dollar.
Sabrina M.
El Monte , CA
Swedish fish are my sisters favorite candy whenever she wants a snack I will give her a couple of these they are definitely affordable and they are also perfect to take to the movies
Karen r.
I dont know if its the store itself that has had them for a long time maybe or thats how they are but they are hard. Like literary hard to chew on. And they dont have as much flavor.
Jen D.
Loved these since childhood! Nothing else comes close to the taste and they are soft without getting stuck in your teeth. Always a great treat! Love these and the multi-flavor pack.
Tonyalee H.
Gainesville, GA
Swedish Fish were one of my favorite candies growing up! I love the flavor and the texture. They're chewy but not TOO chewy! You can find them at a reasonable price at Walmart, too!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?