Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

Most people don't like Swedish fish, but I love them. They are perfect for when you need to satisfy your candy craving, but aren't looking for anything too sweet/sour/rich. I always find myself with a bag of these on hand.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
San Ysidro, CA

This are not exactly whah i would call good. not my favorite. the flavor is kinda weird. i got braces and the candy took 2 of my braces, but of course that's not their fault but mine i shouldn't be eating this kinda candy.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Chillicothe, OH

Swedish Fish are my all time favorite candies. The biggest problem I come across when shopping for them is that I always end up with a bag of hard fish. These were so fresh that every single one of them was nice and soft.
Estephany H.
Estephany H.
Long Beach, CA

I love swedish fish. Sounds weird right? But these are absolutely delicious. They have a fruity flavor to them. The name might not be appealing at the beginning, but trust me you wont regret trying these yummy gummies :-)
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Stormville, NY

These candies have seemed to become a tad too sweet. They're affordable and I can understand purchasing them when you NEED to eat something. The gelatin base is pleasing,however. Definitely not a regular purchase of mine.
Laura B.
Laura B.

I am not a big fan of gummy candy. The fact that these are fish shaped makes them ideal for a lot of different crafty/party/themed snacks. I buy them for that reason alone. I do not eat them mostly because of the texture.
Bert  .
Bert .
Cambridge, OH

Yum yum I love them just a wee bit to much.. last week I got the 1.9 lb bag and eat the whole thing in 2 days. They are great to put in little baggies to take with you.. that is if you don't eat them all first. yum yum !!
Mayra J.
Mayra J.
Dayton, OR

AMAZING!!! Swedish fish is my all-time favorite candy if I could I'd give it 6 stars. It's like sour patch kids without the sourness. It's amazing and my bestfriend got me a huge bag for my birthday and I fell in love !!!
Pamela K.
Pamela K.
Ottawa, Ontario

I am obsessed with candy! I had the great opportunity to taste these a awhile back and instantly fell in love. Unfortunately I can't find them anywhere where I live in Canada. I will have to find some and order it online.
Lucia W.
Lucia W.
Wyandotte, MI

I have loves these since I was a little kid. These are great for days when you want a sweet treat, but you don't want too have too much sugar. They sell a lot of gummy type products now but these will forever be the best.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now