Add a Photo
Photos (58)
megan c.
megan c.
Oxford, PA
Yum! This is a great candy to take along on trips while traveling. it doesn't get super sticky and the entire family enjoys it. Easy to find on sale too at Walgreens or the grocery store. Will buy again for sure!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
These are so good and they can used to make all kinds of cute desserts. My favorite thing is making a Fourth of July dessert cake and using the fish as the stripes. They are the best! Definitely one of my faves!
Savanna R.
Savanna R.
Bella Vista, AR
I LOVE Swedish Fish! I have no clue what exactly it is about them but they're amazing! I could eat a whole bag and still want more. They're at basically every gas station and grocery store and are a great price!
Abby A.
Abby A.
May 20, 2016, 9:12 a.m.
Review for: Bag
Love Swedish fish. They aren't too sweet or granular from sugar. They are cheesy but don't usually stick to my teeth.

The flavor is pretty mild too.

I can never eat a few. I always end up eating the whole bag!!
Karly J.
Karly J.
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Yummy! Can't go wrong with the classic Swedish fish. The smaller package is definitely affordable and the candy itself it's great. The fish themselves are soft, chewy and not overly sweet! Definitely recommend.
Baylie K.
Baylie K.
I love these little sweet treat they so yummy! I eat them all the time! They are also very easy to take with you they don't melt it and stay good for a long time! They aren't too sweet and have a nice taste too
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
April 30, 2016, 7:16 a.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
I love this candy nice been eating this since I was a kid. Every time I see them I just have to pick up a bag. The only downfall is they are so chewy they get stuck in your teeth. I highly recommend Thai candy!
McKenna W.
McKenna W.
Arlington , TN
This is my favorite candy, it's so tasty and amazing. I love this candy, I could eat it all the time. The flavor is awesome, it's affordable and not pricey! It's awesome! I recommend every one tries this candy!
hannah b.
hannah b.
Grimes, IA
BUTTER ME UP AND CALL ME A BISCUIT. these are my FAVORITE candy. the chewiness, the flavor, just everything about this candy is so great I love these with all of my heart. I want all of them in the whole world
Jolene W.
Jolene W.
Traverse City, MI
Delicious! I love Swedish Fish! They are cheap and the whole family loves them! They are just the right amount of sweet. You can pretty much find them anywhere. I will definitely buy these again in the future!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?