22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Sacramento, CA
Swedish Fish are so addicting. I love that they are not too sweet and the level of chewiness is perfect too. Not too squishy but not to hard either. I have to be careful or I can eat an entire large bag.
faith s.
faith s.
There is nothing like the taste of a Swedish fish. there is nothing like the taste of a Swedish fish. there is nothing like the taste of a Swedish fish. there is nothing like the taste of a Swedish fish.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Buffalo, MN
I go crazy for Swedish fish! I could totally finish a whole bag all on my own. They have a wonderfully sweet flavor, but not too sweet. They are just a very delicious treat to eat! Yummy! Buy them today!
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Stockton
I love Swedish fish they're my favorite candy I love them so so much I love there flavor and chewiness I just love it so much like I mean who doesn't like them there really good and very flavorful to me
Sara H.
Sara H.
These are the perfect gummies. They are not sickeningly sweet so you can have a few. They are also a good size. Not too small and not too big. They can be found in nearly any drugstore or grocery store.
Jessie T.
Jessie T.
I've always loved Sweedish Fish. My friend always laughed because every birthday party I had growing up there was always a giant bowl of Sweedish Fish there! Definitely one of my favorite gummy candies.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love Swedish Fish. Not too sweet, not overly chewy like a gummy, but a great soft candy. I also get a kick out of the fact that they have them at checkout at Ikea... you know, because they're Swedish.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Gary, IN
The king sized Swedish Fish are my favorite to buy! They are delicious in every way! Perfect gummy! I tend to eat the entire bag without sharing, so if that's a con then so be it but I think it's a pro!
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
Kids love these. Low fat snacks, not too sweet. Very chewy but good for a quick treat to solve a sweet tooth. Can find them most anywhere, from small to large quantities. Remind me of an old time snack.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
I buy these for my son and I we absolutely love them! And they aren't to expensive I usually grab a couple of bags of candy once a month for movie night or good behavior. I'd definitely recommend these.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?