22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,502 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish are the greatest candy of all time! I absolutely love it and get them whenever I go to the grocery store. They have the perfect texture and size and taste amazing. I would highly recommend them to anyone who hasn't tried them they are amazing!
Okay, these are my favorite candy, period. On every single holiday, as well as my birthday, I am gifted a bag of these sweet gummy delights. Not at all complaining. I have nothing but love for these fish. Now I have a craving. I must go to the store. Yum!
This is one of my favorite candy. Im not sure what about them makes me go crazy but i do not share my swedish fish. They go for a good value at any store and are most definitely worth buying. I eat them for special occasions so not very often are they bought.
These are my favorite gummy candys of all time. You can get a giant bag for like 4 dollars and it will last you forvever. We absolutely love these in my house and buy them often my kids love how they come in different flavors but my favorite is the original
These dummies are a delicious sweet treat to have now and then. They are a great texture and flavor and come in large bags that are easy to share. There are no other candies like it! I will definitely be buying this product again and would recommend it.
Swedish fish are a timeless treat that are delicious forever and ever. My boyfriend loves them so much and we love to eat them while watching movies or hanging on the couch. Hands down these are so good you can eat the whole bag so watch yourself... ;)
Swedish fish!! love them. i tend to over them and myself sick haha. well they are my favorite candy for my sugar cravings, they are affordable. when ever i'm on the bus i have a bag of Swedish fish and soda to go with it. its a definitely purchase worth
These will always be my favorite candies! Love them. Love that they're sold everywhere!!! Sweet, but not too rich. I can go through the 5 lb bag in less than a week LOL. Thank god they are fat free or I'd be in trouble. Love that they don't melt or get messy!
You can never go wrong with a handful of Swedish fish! And I love that you can almost always find them in a dollar store! I'd say Swedish fish usually have a better flavor than most gummies because you always know you're purchasing a great, tasty snack.
I will always be a fan of Swedish Fish. They are delicious and remind me of my childhood. I think this size of product is a good value for the price. I found it at Costco and thought it was extremely affordable. I would tell anyone to try Swedish Fish!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos