Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Christine B.
Christine B.
Bolingbrook, IL

Oh my! I will eat this entire bag myself. My sweet neighbor buys them for us because they do not sell them at the warehouse store we go to and I will forever love him for it, ha! Really though so good. Bring me back to my childhood.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Johnston, RI

One of my all time favorite candies. Not sure what more I can say about them other than I love them. I usually buy them in the bulk bags at BJs. I have some glass jars on my counter that I usually keep stocked with my favorite fish.
Libby W.
Libby W.

Swedish Fish are amazing. They're just the perfect blend of gummy and flavor. The packaging is fun and eye catching. However, I would recommend have more diverse flavors, even if they are tasty. The flavors are all kind of the same.
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Warrenton, VA

Such a great classic! Good to have on hand when you need a little sugar or when the husband wants his favorite candy! Lol. There is no comparables to the original Swedish Fish! This is definitely a product to purchase over and over.
Kait T.
Kait T.

I love having Swedish fish for my sugary snack. They're my favorite gummies to chew on and fish are my favorite. They taste great but the only thing people might have problems with is that it sticks to your teeth every now and then.
Roeni A.
Roeni A.

These are my favorite candies ever and they come in all red ! That is the dream of any kid ever haha. If I buy a big bag of this don't be surprised if it doesn't last longer than a day. My entire family enjoys it even my grandmother
Portia T.
Portia T.
Ionia, MI

Swedish fish are a fun and creative way to enjoy scam time. I like to eat mine as a parent reward after the kids go to bed. The design is cute and they taste sweet. I would highly recommend this product to both children and adults.
Holly G.
Holly G.
Washburn, WI

Delicious and super addicting soft and chewy fish shaped candy! Not only do kids love them. But so do adults! They have a smooth feel to them and they are very soft. They are not sticky when you chew them either. Love Swedish Fish!
Vivien F.
Vivien F.

Favorite movie snack to just throw in my bag and go. Price is cheap and you can get them in smaller boxes. A simple little candy that is so good: definitely rebuy all the time. Only thing is I don't like how it sticks to your teeth
Chanel D.
Chanel D.

Been a fav of mine since I was a little girl! A simple sweet treat for watching a movie or just when you want a snack. I feel like this is especially a great candy for the summer time, I don't know why it just reminds me of summer!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?