Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Stanley, NC

I forgot how much I loved this candy until I rediscovered it the other day! This candy is so yummy, the flavor is sweet almost cherry flavored, and the red fish are so fun!! These are definitely on my list of favorite candy!
Diana V.
Diana V.
Elk Grove

I love sweedish fish. They sre cheap, they are gummy, cherry punch flavor, and very addictive. I always say I'm only going to eat one but end up eating more then half the bag. I rate this snack a 5 out of 5 and recommend it.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Knoxville, TN

This is my favorite candy. Ever since summer camp when I was in middle school I could never resist these chewy fish. These will always remind me of childhood and the nostalgia is the reason I pick these up when I want candy.
Abby R.
Abby R.
Virginia Bch, VA

My husband loves Sweedish Fish these are a favorite of his. I but them at the big box stores because the big bags are definitely the best value. The price is much better at these stores. And, we are definitely repeat buyers.
Claudia P.
Claudia P.
Birmingham, MI

If you're craving gummies, Swedish fish are the best! The cherry flavor is a perfect little treat after dinner or with popcorn at the movies. I don't buy these often but it is a go-to when I'm in the mood for a chewy candy.
Jeremy H.
Jeremy H.
Fort Myers, Fl

Never been dissatisfied with these candies. They are priced so well (usually a dollar). Their flavor is so good and no tiger candy compares. I eat them almost every month. I would recommend these to anyone who likes sweets.
Ariel M.
Ariel M.

If you haven't tried swedish fish, then I feel sorry for you. Swedish fish are the most tasty, soft, chewy, addictive candy ever. Try them...you'll be hooked! They are low fat and gluten free which makes them a great treat!
Maddy G.
Maddy G.

Swedish fish are just like fruit snacks. They also have them in assorted flavors. The only thing I don't really like about them is, they get stuck in your teeth easily. But that's kind of expected when eating a chewy candy.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.

The girls are obsessed with these. I buy a big pack about once a month. I try to hid them so they don't eat them all in one swipe but they always find them. Perfect for them since they are teething and learning how to chew.
Luis G.
Luis G.
Canoga Park, CA

Love these little fishes. The flavor is amazing. The price is great also. Can be purchased in make stores nationwide. Target, grocery stores etc... compared to other candies it puts up a battle. They are worth buying again.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now