Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are so good and they can used to make all kinds of cute desserts. My favorite thing is making a Fourth of July dessert cake and using the fish as the stripes. They are the best! Definitely one of my faves!
Ashmay C.
Ashmay C.
Swedish Fish! I will done them in one sitting! mmm so sticky and sweet! I love how they stick to my teeth and I can enjoy them even longer. They used to make grape flavored ones.. I wonder what happened to them?
Megan K.
Megan K.
Owensboro, KY
A candy that many love but I don't. Swedish fish are just too sweet for me. They're often hard or super chewy and almost never are fresh. Affordable but I would recommend gummy worms or sour patch kids instead .
Megan S.
Megan S.
Amazing product and high quality. It's delicious and fun to look at because who doesn't like fish looking candy. It tastes so sweet and I love them. Would highly recommend this product because it tastes so good.
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Newbury, MA
These are such a good and classic treat! My favorite part is that they are all red because they're such a good flavor! I love having these when I go to the movies! They will always be one of my favorite candies!
Savanna R.
Savanna R.
Bella Vista, AR
I LOVE Swedish Fish! I have no clue what exactly it is about them but they're amazing! I could eat a whole bag and still want more. They're at basically every gas station and grocery store and are a great price!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Corfu, NY
SWEDISH FISH! I mean come on, who doesn't like them!? This sweet, chewy, cherry candy is delicious, all year round. I love that they came out with the big bags, because every time I buy them, everyone wants them
Amber K.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Swedish fish are my favorite candies from my childhood. They were in every Easter basket and Christmas stocking! I try to limit myself with sweets but every now and then, these gummy delights are my go to candy.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Madison, WI
These are so good, but unfortunately have a lot of calories, so one must be aware of that fact when munching on them. They have a great flavor, though I'm not sure I could words together to describe that flavor.
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
A great product for large gatherings. The large bag provides a lot of Swedish fish, but the resealable top is great for weekend trips. I also buy one for my friends and I or family if we go away for the weekend.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?