BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Zach S.
These are just flat out great. Swedish Fish have been my favorite candy for over 10 years. Their cherry flavor is amazing and there is only one thing bad about these: price. This larger bag is far more expensive than it should be but am still fine with the price. If you are too, feel free to buy some.
Sarah D.
Sparta, NJ
 Such a good idea especially when it's my time of the month and I need something sweet. Love that it reminds me of being a kid we're going to the movies and getting that special snack. Anytime I see them I make sure to buy a pair for myself and my siblings
Bailey P.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Swedish fish are a good staple candy. They are a good option if you are looking for a good gummy candy. The flavor is tropical and fruity. However, there is not any variety within the pack so it can be tiring to eat the same gummy candy over and over again.
Dawn M.
Clarksville, NY
Every now and then I enjoy eating Swedish gummy fish. It has such a different taste I enjoy, and I'm not into gummies either. I will get these every now and then when I'm in a cheating mood. : )  Best thing about these is you can get a big bag at a great price from Walmart! Try them, they're so good!!
Danielle L.
Vineyard, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I lOVE Swedish Fish! I buy a bag for almost every trip that I take - they make the perfect travel snack. I like that they're fat free, but still delicious. Swedish Fish are very easy to find in stores (at least in Colorado and Utah), and they're always very affordable!
Allicia L.
West Portsmouth, OH
Such a yummy snack. I love to pick up a couple and chew on them and since they are on the better side of candy I don't feel guilty. The price is great and the flavor is unique. I have yet to find an off brand that has captured the flavor of the classic red fish.
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My entire family loves these too much! They are a "road trip" food. It's the only time we buy them and it is a must have for every trip. You can't eat just or or just 10 for that matter. They are totally addictive and you will be sad when the bag is empty.
Kalleigh G.
This is one of my favorite candy. Im not sure what about them makes me go crazy but i do not share my swedish fish. They go for a good value at any store and are most definitely worth buying. I eat them for special occasions so not very often are they bought.
Liz B.
Martinsburg, WV
Okay, these are my favorite candy, period. On every single holiday, as well as my birthday, I am gifted a bag of these sweet gummy delights. Not at all complaining. I have nothing but love for these fish. Now I have a craving. I must go to the store. Yum!
Maria F.
West Seneca, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I personally have never really been a huge fan of swedish fish, but that's only because I'm not a big fan of gummies in general. BUT the flavor of swedish fish is actually quite delicious and they are good to just suck on. They are pretty affordable as well.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?