Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Mallory A.
Mallory A.

I love Swedish fish. They are by far the best gummy candy on the market. The big fish are better than the little fish for some reason. But either way I can never turn down a packet of Swedish fish if I a craving a gummy snack.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

These are a classic fruity chewy candy. It has kind of a strawberry flavor and its not too soft or too chewy to eat. I always forget about them, but once I start eating them I get addicted! I'd rather eat these than twizzlers.
Lexxii W.
Lexxii W.
Roslindale, MA

Swedish Fish are the best! Such a great quick snack. I love these lil gummies. Just enough sweetness. Just writing about them makes me want to go out & buy some! Great price and taste, can't go wrong when you combine the two.
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Somerset, KY

I'm the only person in my family that loves the Swedish Fish! But only the red ones, I dont like the assorted ones! Red only! It's just kinda different and I love them! Only problem I have is there is never enough in the bag!
Haneen D.
Haneen D.
Silver Spring, MD

Swedish fish are my absolute go to when I'm craving sugar. They have a very distinct flavor very unique to them. The texture of these is not like most gummy candy but more reminiscent to licorice. And fun fact: they are vegan!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Lakewood, CO

Swedish fish are the perfect movie candy (because they are soft and quiet) and also go very well with soda pop and popcorn! I like the sugary flavor, so if you don't feel like tasting pure sugar than maybe this isn't for you.
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA

My daughter must have seen a commercial because she asked specifically for a bag of "little red fish" So I got her a big bag in the candy aisle not knowing they came in a stand up bag and that biota had an offer on the brand!
Alee N.
Alee N.

I love love LOVE Swedish Fish! The only downside sto this bag are that I wish there were more (although there are still quite a lot), and especially that the fish are the smaller version. I definitely prefer the larger ones.
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Stanley, NC

I forgot how much I loved this candy until I rediscovered it the other day! This candy is so yummy, the flavor is sweet almost cherry flavored, and the red fish are so fun!! These are definitely on my list of favorite candy!
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.

These are such a good fruity gummy candy. I love the flavor and they look so cute! They have kind of a strawberry ish flavor, which I love. These are affordable and can be found at just about any grocery or convenient store.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now