Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Abby R.
Abby R.
Virginia Bch, VA

My husband loves Sweedish Fish these are a favorite of his. I but them at the big box stores because the big bags are definitely the best value. The price is much better at these stores. And, we are definitely repeat buyers.
Diana V.
Diana V.
Elk Grove

I love sweedish fish. They sre cheap, they are gummy, cherry punch flavor, and very addictive. I always say I'm only going to eat one but end up eating more then half the bag. I rate this snack a 5 out of 5 and recommend it.
Theresa  B.
Theresa B.

Great for on the go, or as a gift. It is resealable which is nice for storage. There are a good amount of fish in the bag for the price. Good to keep around for treats when someone does something good or needs a pick me up.
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA

I love Swedish fish, but I wish that the assorted colors bag was more popular these days. I always see the plane read and for some reason I just like the multicolored ones better even though they don't taste that different.
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Gainesville, FL

These are my all-time favorite candy. With any celebration, someone gets me a bag of Swedish fish and I finish it in a day. They're so easy to eat and they're not too sticky. They're also the only vegan gummies worth eating
Claudia P.
Claudia P.
Birmingham, MI

If you're craving gummies, Swedish fish are the best! The cherry flavor is a perfect little treat after dinner or with popcorn at the movies. I don't buy these often but it is a go-to when I'm in the mood for a chewy candy.
Jazmin N.
Jazmin N.

I love love love love Swedish Fish it is my favorite candy they're always soft never stale.
my niece loves them can give them to her without worrying about her making a mess in my car great taste love love love this product
Ariel M.
Ariel M.

If you haven't tried swedish fish, then I feel sorry for you. Swedish fish are the most tasty, soft, chewy, addictive candy ever. Try them...you'll be hooked! They are low fat and gluten free which makes them a great treat!
Maddy G.
Maddy G.

Swedish fish are just like fruit snacks. They also have them in assorted flavors. The only thing I don't really like about them is, they get stuck in your teeth easily. But that's kind of expected when eating a chewy candy.
Brenna J.
Brenna J.
Lewes, DE

This candy is a throw back to my high school swim team days. My coach used to hand them out after practice to treat us AND get the chlorine taste from our mouths. I love the sweet taste and I'm always a fan of gummy treats!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now