22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,503 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are just flat out great. Swedish Fish have been my favorite candy for over 10 years. Their cherry flavor is amazing and there is only one thing bad about these: price. This larger bag is far more expensive than it should be but am still fine with the price. If you are too, feel free to buy some.
Such a good idea especially when it's my time of the month and I need something sweet. Love that it reminds me of being a kid we're going to the movies and getting that special snack. Anytime I see them I make sure to buy a pair for myself and my siblings
Swedish fish are a good staple candy. They are a good option if you are looking for a good gummy candy. The flavor is tropical and fruity. However, there is not any variety within the pack so it can be tiring to eat the same gummy candy over and over again.
Every now and then I enjoy eating Swedish gummy fish. It has such a different taste I enjoy, and I'm not into gummies either. I will get these every now and then when I'm in a cheating mood. : ) Best thing about these is you can get a big bag at a great price from Walmart! Try them, they're so good!!
I lOVE Swedish Fish! I buy a bag for almost every trip that I take - they make the perfect travel snack. I like that they're fat free, but still delicious. Swedish Fish are very easy to find in stores (at least in Colorado and Utah), and they're always very affordable!
Such a yummy snack. I love to pick up a couple and chew on them and since they are on the better side of candy I don't feel guilty. The price is great and the flavor is unique. I have yet to find an off brand that has captured the flavor of the classic red fish.
My entire family loves these too much! They are a "road trip" food. It's the only time we buy them and it is a must have for every trip. You can't eat just or or just 10 for that matter. They are totally addictive and you will be sad when the bag is empty.
This is one of my favorite candy. Im not sure what about them makes me go crazy but i do not share my swedish fish. They go for a good value at any store and are most definitely worth buying. I eat them for special occasions so not very often are they bought.
Okay, these are my favorite candy, period. On every single holiday, as well as my birthday, I am gifted a bag of these sweet gummy delights. Not at all complaining. I have nothing but love for these fish. Now I have a craving. I must go to the store. Yum!
I personally have never really been a huge fan of swedish fish, but that's only because I'm not a big fan of gummies in general. BUT the flavor of swedish fish is actually quite delicious and they are good to just suck on. They are pretty affordable as well.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos