Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Maya M.
Maya M.
Hamden, CT

Use to hate them when i was young but learned to love them. Not my top choice only because its a gummy candy that takes long to chew and easily gets caught in teeth. Usually cheap in stores, and they always satisfy my candy cravings.
Melody R.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA

Nothing beats a fresh bag of red Swedish Fish. I like that they're not insanely tough to chew, more like the consistency of a gum drop than a gummy bear. The flavor is mellow and sweet without being cloying and the surface is smooth.
Amie W.
Amie W.
Birmingham , AL

Swedish fish are staples in the candy world in my mind! Who doesn't love sweet gummy candies in the shapes of cute little fish!? I also have to be careful not to eat an entire bag in one sitting with these because they are addicting!
Jen K.
Jen K.
Philadelphia , Pa

I guess this is a matter of preference with candy- Swedish fish are good- they taste kinda blah at first but when you keep eating them more of the flavor comes out! They can definitely be addictive. Yes I'd recommend these to others.
Lisa h.
Lisa h.

Love Swedish fish! They are a great candy j always get them when I am at the movies because they make the perfect movie snack. Swedish fish can be bought at any grocery store. They are not that expensive except at the movies they are
Holly M.
Holly M.
E Pittsburgh, PA

It is always a blast from the past when I eat these. Use to be only able to get them at the penny candy store, now they are most anywhere. The price is great. I love the chewy sweet flavor. Always my got to candy. Low on fat as well.
Roeni A.
Roeni A.

These are my favorite candies ever and they come in all red ! That is the dream of any kid ever haha. If I buy a big bag of this don't be surprised if it doesn't last longer than a day. My entire family enjoys it even my grandmother
Ruthe T.
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I loveeee Swedish fish! They're so yummy and gummy. I use to get use big bags of it from Costco and just eat them daily. Addicted? I think yes! I like the flavor of them a lot and recommend them to anyone who likes yummy chewy candy
Ty D.
Ty D.
Philadelphia, PA

I used to eat / steal these everyday from my dad that these were so good. I think of think basically every time I see them. They make me happy and just very content. Plus the fact that they are fat free makes it triple times better.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN

Swedish fish are my all time favorite candy… Ever. They have a unique flavor and texture and nothing else compares. They are delicious and inexpensive. They are also not too terrible and sugar or calories if you want to sweet snack.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now