22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Wilmington, DE
Yum! You can't go wrong indulging in some chewy and soft swedish fish! A treat for all ages and a fun candy to enjoy! I find this at many places - Wegmans, CVS, Target, and Walgreens. Always a great price!
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
These were my favorite until I received a free sample of sour gummies. I have a bad habit of eating to many and the Swedish fish give me a stomach ache when I eat the bag. The Swedish fish are good though.
Keri H.
Keri H.
Windsor, NY
Classic gummy candy that has a sweet delicious taste. Kids and adults cant seem to keep their hands from the bags. Can usually pick up for a low price and that also satisfies the wallet and a sweet tooth.
Maddy T.
Maddy T.
Yes! I love Swedish Fish! They're so good! They are my favorite gummy candy for sure! I'm constantly snacking on some sort of candy and these are one of my favorites for sure! I definitely recommend them!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
pinellas park, FL
I can eat a whole big bag in one sitting. Great flavor gummy! Just the red, the originals. I don't like the multi colored ones. Not very sweet and sugary either. The texture isn't super sticky. Very good!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
I have always loved these! yeah sometimes they taste more like plastic but, you cannot go wrong with Swedish Fish. They're fat free and the perfect little snack. They stick to your teeth but its worth it.
Kenneth V.
Kenneth V.
Crystal Lake, IL
Really good candy it's so sweet and tasty. The only thing that is it gets stuck in you're teeth. Every time I go in the store for candy i always get Swedish fish. You should get this it is very very good.
Holly F.
Holly F.
Columbia, MD
Love Swedish fish for satisfying a sweet craving. Just the right amount of softness, chewiness and sweetness. I also like occasionally eating a few before a run for an extra boost of energy during my run!
faith s.
faith s.
There is nothing like the taste of a Swedish fish. there is nothing like the taste of a Swedish fish. there is nothing like the taste of a Swedish fish. there is nothing like the taste of a Swedish fish.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Buffalo, MN
I go crazy for Swedish fish! I could totally finish a whole bag all on my own. They have a wonderfully sweet flavor, but not too sweet. They are just a very delicious treat to eat! Yummy! Buy them today!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?