The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,299 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love me some swedish fish especially when I go to the movie. Best gummy candy hands down.
Delicious and low fat! They get stuck in your teeth, but the taste is great and it's a low fat afternoon snack.
A classic. Definitely my all time favorite candy. I always find someone buying a bag whenever I'm at the store.
I love Swedish Fish! They taste so good. They are definitely one of my top favorite kinds of candy!!
Guilty pleasure. They're nice & soft but they do get stuck in between the teeth sometimes.
Soft and chewy kids love to eat it. I love it too! its sweet and chewy just how I like it!!
I could eat this all the time. I grew up eating these. Very tasty. Very soft and chewable.
Yummy!! I loved these as kids and still love them as an adult. They are so good and such a perfect sweet treat!
Swedish fish are so yummy. So easy to eat that you think you have only ate one fish, but the whole bag is gone!
Perfectly chewy and a wonderful flavor. And who doesn't love the cute fish shapes
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos