22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,503 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Ah may zing.... perfect gummi candy is the Swedish fish. they are fun to soak in alcohol and eat on their own
I've always loved Swedish fish. I like the multi colored ones the best tho! Even the Swedish sea life is great!
I love these not only are the fish shapes fun but they Taste great too! A Solid alternative candy to chocolate.
I am a huge fan of gummy snacks and Sweedish Fish is no exception. It is one pf my favorite guilty pleasures.
I keep a bag of these with me at all time! Favorite candy. Not too sweet and they satisfy your sugar craving.
These swedish fish are my favorite candy ever and they just taste so amazing and mhhhh I've always bought them
Always a must have with the kids. They love the red ones so a whole bag is great. Wish the zipper closed better
I absolutely love these candies, perfect for movie night! Although once I start eating them it's hard to stop.
Swedish fish has been my favorite candy since I was a child. You can't just eat one. How sweet it is. So good.
FISH! I love them! The red ones will always be my favorite but the other colors and flavors have won my heart.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos