Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Ali B.
Ali B.

All time favorite candy. I love the flavor and the chewy texture. The packaging has been revamped and it looks modern and up to date. Nothing compares to Swedish fish it's in a flavor category of its own.
Julie G.
Julie G.

I absolutely love the taste of Swedish fish! They have a nice berry flavour and they are soft and chewy. It's hard not to eat the whole bag! They are an affordable price and a nice little evening snack!
Malilas S.
Malilas S.

Swedish fish are amazing!!! Whenever I buy them I always finish one pack in one day, I know its bad but I can't help it, they're so good. I don't buy them very often tho. I would totally recommend this!!
Heather T.
Heather T.

I love love love these. Loved them as a kid. Haven't had them in awhile. Love the strawberry flavour and how soft they are. Not something I frequently purchase but Will repurchase for sure. Good value
brooke p.
brooke p.

These are one of my go-to favorite snacks. The flavor of these is amazing and I can't stop eating these once I start. I can usually find these at the gas stations or grocery stores for a good price!
Tabitha P.
Tabitha P.
Sabana grande

Swedish fish are by far my most favorite candy ! It is very affordable, very chewy , very delicious. I buy it whenever I find them in the store, it's a great value I definitely buy more than just once
If purchased fresh these have to be my children's favorite candy of all time. I like the small packs they come in. The new additional flavors are exciting since when I was little there was only red
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

I like Swedish fish but the big bags from sams club don't stay good for long and they dry out easy. I bought one thing of them and 3 days later they were all stale and dried out. Almost not worth it.
Rania Z.
Rania Z.
laval, quebec

Yum yum yum these are so good I love these kind of candy so much, I buy these all the time I just wish the price was a little cheaper. But I will still always buy these. I recommend you to try them!
Mick J.
Mick J.
Lethbridge

I don't know how to describe them... My favorite line of candies are these. They are the perfect size, really great distinctive flavor, and they are fish! What movie goer wouldn't want them?
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now