Add a Photo
Photos (58)
JEANINE F.
JEANINE F.
There is no stopping at 1 or 10 unless that's all that's left in the bag. These are the candies you keep eating and eating and eating...
Bri B.
Bri B.
Somerset , KY
I love these! So yummy. Great for snacking on at night while watching movies and I don't feel all too guilty about eating them!
Denise B.
Denise B.
Duvall, WA
These are one of my favorite candies. You always know what to expect with each bag. They also make great treats to set out at birthday parties and bbq's.
Tarah S.
Tarah S.
Jamestown , NY
Best chewy candy there is! It doesn't stick in your teeth like other chewy snacks, and the taste is superb.
Anny L.
Anny L.
Redondo Beach, CA
THESE ARE SOO GOOD! CHEWY AND FLAVOR FILLED! They come in small little packages during halloween!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Franklin, PA
I now refuse to buy the cheap imitations now. The original are the best!! The only problems i have ever had with them are the fact they stick in my teeth really bad.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Grand Island, NE
I love this candy its great little snack I enjoy it very much......... get it every time I go grocery shopping
Raina D.
Raina D.
Denver, CO
Whenever I buy this candy, I have to buy extra because my boyfriend and I end up eating the whole bag in one sitting. :) Really good candy.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
San Diego, CA
Love them.
Aryn L.
Aryn L.
Alexandria, OH
Swedish fish are my favorite, it's the perfect little snack for the evening. The snack size packs are the best, it's just enough to keep me happy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?