22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol4 Answers
  • Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Bridget J.
Bridget J.
Ilion, NY
I love these!! One candy that I can't stop eatting! I buy these more than any other candy.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
One of my favorite chewy snacks. I secretly love dipping them into chocolate or mixing it into my milk shack. They are also good in popcorn to make a yummy salty sweet snack.
Janine H.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
As a kid, we used to get Swedish Fish at the Sears candy counter. Well, the candy counter is long gone but I recall hoping to get as many red fish as possible in the bag! Now, it's perfection to get a bag of Swedish Fish, all red, that taste the same way they did 20 years ago or 30 years ago. Best candies!
Liz T.
Liz T.
I love gummy candies and these are not exception.. one of my favorites! Hard to describe flavor, so I'll just say it tastes like red! The only downside is they stick to your teeth... and they are hard to put down!
Hilary G.
Hilary G.
Peoria, AZ
My favorite candy for Friday night movie night seriously so delicious and soft. It's better because it has its own delicious flavor. I eat these at least once A month. Repurchasing for life.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Farmville, VA
Absolutely my favorite candy! It can get stuck in your teeth but that's all apart of the experience! Can't really describe the taste but they are so good!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Baton Rouge, LA
These are by far my favorite candy of all time. I always buy them before I go on a plane or for a road trip, they just beat everyone. They are always good value (unless you're in an airport or candy store). Also, they have many different kinds like minis and the colorful ones. So good 10/10 recommend!! Especially with halloween coming up, the individual packs are great!
Jackie N.
Jackie N.
Lyndhurst, OH
What is more simple and delicious then a sweedish fish? I love hw cheewey this treat is, and the wonderful cherry flavor. They are usually pretty inexpensive, and always available. The only bad thing is that the goo gets stuck in your teeth. At least they do in mine.
Kathy F.
Kathy F.
Bronx, NY
Love these. Their like a must in my Halloween bag. Their just right for this spooky holiday, and just great when you have a sweet tooth and their shaped like fishes.
pamela l.
pamela l.
Knoxville, TN
These are my favorite candy. They're so tender and not overly sticky and the flavor is just perfect. I will buy a bag every week it seems like. I love that they don't taste "fake" and aren't too sweet. I would keep these at home and work for a little sweet snack.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?