Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Connie C.
Connie C.

I love the unique flavor that only Swedish Fish provides. Its like fruit chews but...unique!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

I love these candies. They are sometime a bit to chewy for me, but a few at a time are just perfect. And they look like fish they are fun to eat
Gabriell G.
Gabriell G.
Murfreesboro, TN

I have to have to have these whenever I'm watching a movie! They're just a classic for me. Chewy and delicious!
Sydney J.
Sydney J.
Bellingham, WA

People who don't like Swedish Fish probably got a two year old fun sized bag from Halloween. They're so chewy and you don't have to feel all THAT guilty eating them! ;)
Yesi R.
Yesi R.

One of my favorite kinds of candy! The only part I hate is that they get stuck in hit teeth lol but hey, they are too bomb to care about that (=
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Tiverton, RI

Swedish fish are the best chewy candy ever. Love that they are individually packed keeps them fresh longer and makes it easier to grab a handful and stick it in your pocket
Carrie G.
Carrie G.
Glens Falls, NY

This is one of the only snacks in the vending machine at work that I will actually buy! Low fat, satisfying (for candy!), and you can eat more than a few without feeling guilty. And I really like the flavor too.
Jeanette Z.
Jeanette Z.

Fishes have been around for so long and are still amazing my little guy loves them and so do i
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Dillsburg, PA

I like these more than the plain ones. The orange are my favorites! I wish they sold these in the bigger bags.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Detroit, MI

I always wish there was more in the bag! They have a strange texture but are just delicious! Only downside is that the bag is single flavor unlike many nonchocolate candies.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now