The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,410 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are a necessity to buy and sneak into the movies! We can find these at every gas station around us and enjoy the chewy cherry flavor!
They may be a little on the harder side for a gummy but they are so yummy and look feat in "fish bowl" drinks
I love this candy my all time fave. My kids love it too!!! It's not too sweet it's just the right amount of sweet. I always buy more then two bags and plus this candy is fat free.
I love Swedish fish no madder if they always get stuck in your teeth :) I always buy these for little kids cause there Justin great snack for children :)
A little too chewy and sweet for me. They're good after eating four but more than four gives me an upset stomach. I'll pass.
Love Swedish fish it's so yummy me and my kids love eating these when we watch movies
Swedish fish are one of my favorites!!! I like to get the ones in the theater box's because the ones in the bags seem to be harder in texture. I like for my Swedish fish to be a bit on the softer and more pliable side.
I absolutely love Swedish fish! they have been my favorite candy since I was a child and always my go to snack when I want a sweet treat 😍
My son loves Swedish fish. I like that they are a fat-free food and chewy. My son can sit and eat a whole bag if you let him
I love Swedish fish! Only problem is they get seriously stuck in your teeth. But they are so delicious it doesn't even matter
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos