Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Astry V.
Astry V.
Hicksville , Ny
Who wouldn't be addictive to these. They taste great and it's hard to stop eating them.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH
My favorite chewy candy! I enjoyed these as a kid and I still do now. They are cute to put in "blue" drinks to display fish in a lake or ocean.
Allie F.
Allie F.
Swedish fish are SO great when your sweet tooth is acting up! They are delicious!!!!!
Dorinda C.
Dorinda C.
Brooksville, FL
I remember when these where a penny each at the store , and every time I see them in the store I grab a bag , me and my son love to eat swedish fish
michelle i.
michelle i.
Gallitzin, PA
Best things to eat growing up, my mom and I buy them every time we see them. They are also great to have as a in between meals snack not that many calories in them which is great.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Lehighton, PA
Love Swedish Fish, I always got them at the candy store on the corner when I was little. I penny a piece. Love them, they're addicting.
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
They are too chewy, and flavorless. They always get stuck in my teeth, and i hate it.These are something I really don't like.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Grayson, LA
Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this CANDY! It is a great fruity, chewy, gummy candy that not only kids can enjoy, but adults too! I like the smaller packs to keep in my purse on the go!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Tucson, AZ
I remember buying these in the penny candy store as a kid. I fell in love with them. I don't chew them I let them melt away to savor the taste.
Julie Z.
Julie Z.
San Francisco, CA
I honestly don't even know why people love these so much. They are basically just fish shaped gummy sugar candy. They don't taste that great either.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?