22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,506 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My sister loves these so much and I tried them and I actually think that they are a bit too sweet for my taste.
These are my favorite kind of fish...they bring me back to my childhood! I love how they are not overly sweet.
These are good but they get to me after a while. I can only eat a few at a time which is probably a good thing.
One of my favorite gummy candies because the flavor is always consistent and you know what you're going to get!
I love these. The are my favorite gummy type candy. Who doesn't love something where you get all the red ones?
Excellent candy, almost addictive once the bag is open. And once it is open it isn't long before it is emptied.
These I eat everyone once I a while. They have a cook texture and a decent flavor but I get sick of them easily
I remember the days when this was truly "penny candy." even though the price has gone up, they're still great.
I love love love these fish! One of my favorite types of candy is gummy candy and this satisfies that craving!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos