The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,286 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are good but i can't eat a whole bag because there's no difference in flavor
I love Swedish fish and now my children do as well. These are very convenient for the kids.
My all time favorite candy to purchase. Perfect for snacking but they do stick to your teeth
Great not overly sweet product. They are often hard to find so I rarely eat them.
These things are addicting. They're delicious and fun to snack on. I might even like them more than gummy worms.
I love these and have since I was knee high. I like them alone or with my beer. My kids love them just as much.
Delicious and low fat! They get stuck in your teeth, but the taste is great and it's a low fat afternoon snack.
I love me some swedish fish especially when I go to the movie. Best gummy candy hands down.
A classic. Definitely my all time favorite candy. I always find someone buying a bag whenever I'm at the store.
Perfectly chewy and a wonderful flavor. And who doesn't love the cute fish shapes
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos