Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Selina B.
Selina B.
Sarnia, ON

I love Swedish Fish! I like the fruity flavours. Sometimes gummy candies can be too sticky and get stuck in my teeth, but I don't have that problem with these candies. Although if they're older, they can be pretty chewy.
Omayma F.
Omayma F.
Mount Vernon, New York

I also love swedish fish but sometimes i get bored of eating it again and again. Sometimes i crave it alot. Would recommend it too people who love candy and want to loose weight. Sorry for my spelling because i type fast
Maria
Maria

A classic! By far the best gummy candy flavor. Not only is it nostalgic for me seeing that I use to eat these all the time as a kid, they're delicious. I can easily got through a bag within minutes and not even notice
Matthew N.
Matthew N.

One of the top 5 gummy candy's you can find everywhere. It definitely ties with swedish berries, but it's a depending on your location and if your in a flat candy mood or a round candy mood. YES IT MATTERS...somedays.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Coram, New York

So addicting and a movie theatre must. They are just so delicious me and my significant other eat a couple bags a month. We are both in love with chewy candies. They aren't that many calories either and are fat free.
Kendra L.
Kendra L.
Sault Ste Marie, Ontario

I don't do gummies much, but Swedish Fish are one of my go to gummies. They stick to the teeth, but not for long. I love the taste and everyone loves sharing them. Perfect for movie night or a night with the friends.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.

I love these so much. They are great candies for traveling. They are a little bit expensive but all candy is now. Great flavor! They become addicting. I eat these whenever I can. I deffinetly will repurchase these!
Meg I.
Meg I.

Hands down one of my favorite candies next to Swedish Berries. They're addictive, and I have to try and stop myself from eating the whole bag every time I purchase them, especially since they're not cheap anymore.
Laura E.
Laura E.
Canada

😍 love Swedish fish! I like these much more than Jube jubes! They aren't expensive at a grocery store etc and are one of my favorites! I will always re purchase these- they are like the Swedish berries but better
April S.
April S.

Swedish fish make the perfect snack whenever you have sweet tooth. You can get them almost anywhere and they taste extremely good. They are not pricey at all either which o really enjoy. I suggest trying them.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now