Add a Photo
Photos (55)
ROBIN P.
ROBIN P.
turners falls, MA

I rem when i was little we would ride are bikes down to the town country store ...it was one of the last places you could still get penny candy and i would bring a doller and get a brown bag of 100 swedish fish ... i loved those days what a treat :)
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Tacoma, WA

I loved these as a kid and still do very unique flavor and they are fun for kids we use to do math problems with them then eat them after
Joann D.
Joann D.
Rockford, TN

I fill like I am chewing on wax. no flavor, just wax. Although it seems to be a popular candy, i don't think I will be purchasing anymore for my household
Nicole A.
Nicole A.

Swedish fish is my FAVORITE candy!!! i love the way it tastes. i have this almost everyday
Lacey A.
Lacey A.
Forest Grove, OR

These candies are a favorite of my sister and I. Every time we visit we have to have some! The flavor is very tasty, but it is annoying when they get stuck in your teeth.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Dayton, OH

I love how chewy these are, and my family think I am odd, but I get so excited over the chewy candies that are harder. Ones that you kind of have to force through. These are PERFECT! I take them on car trips to visit family in WV, they are great for keeping my ears from hurting in the pressure change.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.

I love this candy. I forgot about them for a while, but they never get old. Not everyone likes them but they taste great to me. Soft yet chewy goodness!
Dacey M.
Dacey M.
Bowling Green, KY

Gross. I always hated getting the little packs in my Halloween candy as a kid. I keep trying them and don't know why. They're not my thing.
Yezenia O.
Yezenia O.

This is my all time favorite snack, I usually get a big bag just for myself and hate to share this with anyone else LOL. Love them so much, just talking about it makes me want to go get a bag now :x
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

I lovvvvve these! I can't really described the taste but they are so good! If you haven't tired them yet you have too!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?