Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Philadelphia, PA

I don't care what my orthodon'tics says, I'm still going to eat them. :)
Connie C.
Connie C.

I love the unique flavor that only Swedish Fish provides. Its like fruit chews but...unique!
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Dillsburg, PA

I like these more than the plain ones. The orange are my favorites! I wish they sold these in the bigger bags.
Gabriell G.
Gabriell G.
Murfreesboro, TN

I have to have to have these whenever I'm watching a movie! They're just a classic for me. Chewy and delicious!
Sydney J.
Sydney J.
Bellingham, WA

People who don't like Swedish Fish probably got a two year old fun sized bag from Halloween. They're so chewy and you don't have to feel all THAT guilty eating them! ;)
Daisy s.
Daisy s.
Schenectady, NY

I love sweets! Can't wait to try this. Will do another review once I do try it ❤
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
San Jose, CA

My sister loves these so much and I tried them and I actually think that they are a bit too sweet for my taste.
Audrei M.
Audrei M.
Gary, IN

I grew up eating these they're my favorite every time I crave something sweet these are my go to snacks I love eating them tail first
Sherry B.
Sherry B.

I will NEVER get my fill of Swedish Fish candies! I could eat a whole jumbo bag of these candies MYSELF over the course of like 2 days! They are ridiculously PERFECT! Love love love!
Carrie G.
Carrie G.
Glens Falls, NY

This is one of the only snacks in the vending machine at work that I will actually buy! Low fat, satisfying (for candy!), and you can eat more than a few without feeling guilty. And I really like the flavor too.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now