Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lebanon, OR

These are one of my favorite gummies! I love eating them for a movie night with my friends or with my family.
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Hamilton, NJ

Amazing little fish that are just so good! I normally choose these at the move theater when I don't want any chocolate'
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Cleveland, OH

This is my favorite candy. I usually have to keep them in the freezer because I eat them so fast! Also, I like to eat them before heading out or a long run. Give you that extra jolt.
Chloe J.
Chloe J.
Spokane, WA

I love Swedish fish it is most definitely my favorite candy ever. I don't eat it that often because its not that good for you but trust be it is great! I bought this product at my local Wal-Mart.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.

I think I could eat Swedish fish all day if I had the choice. I love getting a blue slurpee from 711 and putting them in it. I buy them whenever I work
Kameka T.
Kameka T.

Great chewy candy that get stuck in your teeth but is totally worth it. I love eating them at the movies with my popcorn.
Kathy E.
Kathy E.
Manteca, CA

An oldie but goody. These fish are very tasty soft and a pleasure for the kids. My kids and grandchildren love em.
Spencer S.
Spencer S.
Georgetown, KY

Not a big fan of Swedish Fish. They just seem to lack flavor. I would rather have Sour Patch Kids if I'm craving a sweet candy.
Amber V.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI

Absolutely one of my most favorite snacks!!! I cannot walk by them in the store and not buy a bag!! So delicious!
Albina J.
Albina J.
Ridgewood, NY

I love these . If I get hungry between meals I eat one. They satisfy my hunger. Buy a bag and try it.Kids love them too.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now