Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Robyn B.
Robyn B.
Tampa, FL

Many candies, over time, change their recipe or try to get too flashy and trendy. These have stayed true, and classic, and I LOVE THEM. There has been an on going tradition in my family to tell each other: I love you more than.. (insert something we really love.) I told my husband that I loved him more than a million swedish fish once, years ago.. and he surprised me with a bag of them this valentines day. How "Sweet". ;)
Haylie H.
Haylie H.
Abbeville, LA

My husband and I love this candy. We could eat it till we get sick. Its so good! This is the number one candy we sneak into the movies
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Canandaigua, NY

I have enjoyed these since I was very little. They will always be my favorite candy at the movies! They are very unique and super delicious.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Coffeyville, KS

So yummy. Best flavor and they are so cute.
Paloma S.
Paloma S.
Spring Valley, NY

They r tasty and nice and nice look
Venus W.
Venus W.
Glen Burnie, MD

Swedish Fish are fun to eat and they taste amazing. The only problem I have is they are a trigger food. I can eat the WHOLE big bag by myself...lol. I am NOT ashamed of this.
Karlee L.
Karlee L.
Minneapolis, MN

These are so good i have one almost everyday :)
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Detroit, Mi

My favorite! affordable, and delicious. i usually get the family size bad and hoard them for myself.
Sheree J.
Sheree J.
Roanoke, VA

Love me some Swedish fish!! Can't eat just one.. :o)
Emily T.
Emily T.
Verona, PA

Yummmy!! I love sweetish fish, they're very chewy but they don't stick to your teeth! One of my favorites!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now