The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,979 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
A Good candy licorice but lacks some flavor and texture
These aren't the best candy. They make my stomach hurt and get stuck in your teeth really easy. Not the easiest to chew either. If you have braces I wouldn't recommend them.
BUT THEY ARE TOO CHEWY
Freaking love these!! I honestly think that there isn't another candy out there like it! truly amazing!!
MY all time favorite gummie treats! have a great flavor and they are shaped like little fishes! go out and buy some!!!!
These are so addicting! My father cannot get enough of these. They aren't too chewy like a gummy which is nice, perfect texture!
These are one of my favorite non-chocolate candies. They're chewy and fruity and down-right addicting!
I always find these to be kinda hard and with too much of a strawberry flavor.
Love this candy, it's great to decorate a cake with or just to eat right out of the package, yummy.
These babies have gotta be becoming a classic. Chewy, but not enough to get stuck inside your molars. Love em
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos