Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Jena M.
Jena M.
San Ramon, CA

I was never a huge fan of Swedish fish until... I realized this was the best candy for people who hate every other flavor in the bag except the red one. Swedish fish are all red and the same cherry like flavor that's not too sweet. It has a bit of a waxy texture that I love.
Diana M.
Diana M.

Swedish fish is most definitely a childhood favorite. I like that the whole bag is the same flavor because for some reason I usually only pick the red or pink colors of candy. Now as an adult I love to indulge in an amazing cocktail using Hard Luck vodka called Red Fish. There is a recipe that tastes like liquid Swedish fish.
Brandi G.
Brandi G.
Denver, CO

These are good but, the get stuck in your teeth so don't forget to brush your teeth after u eat them. Love the cherry flavor.
Samara B.
Samara B.
Minooka , IL

Alright funny story, going through customs in Australia was asked if I had any food or drink to declare said Swedish fish, he gets his angry man voice on saying I can't bring them and demanding I hand the 'fish' over and he didn't care where it was from it's not aloud! So I hand over my candy Swedish fish haha, oh sorry you can keep them haha. Great taste and you can mess with people haha. I really like these those.
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Saint Rose, LA

Just sit back and pop on after another in your mouth
Lauren T.
Lauren T.

They're okay, but they're REALLY chewy and sticky; they get stuck to your teeth, your gums, your fingers, each other. It's just kind of a hot mess. Plus they don't even taste that good. I'd prefer to go for something that's sweeter and has multiple different flavors.
Angela F.
Angela F.
Raleigh, NC

When you're in the mood for Swedish Fish, you're in the mood for Swedish Fish. They're gummy, but thicker (not harder) than regular gummy bears or worms. They taste very strongly of cherry flavoring and each fish is about an inch and a half long. They're good to share because getting even a small bag is going to be way too many to eat in a sitting.
Mary N.
Mary N.
Evansville, IN

I love Swedish Fish! They are super yummy. I have fond memories of eating them after playing volleyball back in grade school :)
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

The Swedish really have something going here! I have loved these since I was a kid. There is something about how they are soft in your mouth but hard until you bite them. Very unique candies.
Denyse M.
Denyse M.
Sainte-Sophie

I absolutely love the swedish berries and the fact that they are now in fish form which is larger is all good with me because as I previously said they are exactly like the swedish berries so no matter the shape they are going to be available in I will be purchasing them and them of course devouring them :)
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now