The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,869 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
This candy has been around forever and I never get tired of these cute little fish. They are delicious!
This is one of the few candies I really like. I like that they're not too sweet and they're fun to eat.
These are one of the best gummy candy on the market I love this flavor Who doesn't
I don't think anyone hates Swedish fish. They're so wonderful and have the perfect taste of sweetness!
My all time favorite. Not too sweet, not too gummy. Super, super yummy. Me and my kids just love them!
These are great for the whole family and to make quick and yummy snacks with and they last a long time
Grab a handful and go! Easy go to snack. Low fat is always a plus when your a candy lover like myself!
Craved Swedish fish while pregnant, now my son's favorite candy. We both love it!
Great for an avid Swedish fish lover. Great deal for the size of the bag and nice that it's resealable
A delicious raspberry taste with a chewy texture. Swedish fish are some of my favorite types of candy!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos