Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Caitlyn E.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman,NC

I love Swedish fish! The flavor is really good. They are not that chewy just a few chews then you can swallow it. This is my go to gummy candy!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Easton, PA

My ultimate favorite candy ever! These been my favorite since I was a little girl and always will be. Have a bad day? Grab a bag a these, a drink and a DVD and forget about it all
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Tracy, Ca

To me, these have the perfect amount of sweetness to them. They never come out misshapen. The amount of candy in the bag is always fair. The only downside is that they really stick to your teeth and turn your mouth red.
Anita L.
Anita L.
El Monte, CA

I don't really like swedish fish. It's too sweet and sticky.
Kiana S.
Kiana S.

I LOVE SWEDISH FISH! They are one of my favorite candies. I love how they are soft and chewy; they aren't too sweet either. If you haven't had Swedish fish you should try it.
Erika V.
Erika V.
Bend, OR

I normally don't like fish but I really love these fishies!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Las Vegas, NV

Love these cute little fishes...their my movie must have snack. Love the flavor nothin else is like it.
Deanna J.
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH

I'm pregnant and I can't get enough of Swedish Fish right now! Love them! They are best when fresh and not stale!
Martha F.
Martha F.
Orlando, FL

I love these! Can eat a whole bag at one time but have to share them with other family members too. They are so great tasting! Taste just right and not too sweet.
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
Strongstown, PA

These candies are definitely good and addictive. One of the best uses for them is to make dessert instead of the famous "dirt dessert" a good option for these is the "beach dessert" which is essentially the same as the dirt except vanilla Oreos instead of chocolate ones.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?