Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Rima J.
Rima J.

These are my favorite candy of all time. They are my weakness. If they are in the house I have to eat the whole bag. The only bad thing of course is they stick to your teeth and oh they are pure sugar.
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT

I love these sweedish fish! It reminds me of my childhood. I like that there is the option of smaller packs that keep them fresh and soft longer.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Dallas, TX

It taste super good BUT I have yet to find any other flavors. Same old gets boring
Gianna H.
Gianna H.
Evans City, PA

I'm not usually a sweets person but Swedish fish are one of my favorite gummy candies!! I definitely eat the whole bag!
Samantha A.
Samantha A.

I absolutely love this candy.
Haylie H.
Haylie H.
Abbeville, LA

My husband and I love this candy. We could eat it till we get sick. Its so good! This is the number one candy we sneak into the movies
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
norridge, il

Yummy, if you don't like sour candy than these fishies are for you! great sweet taste
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Inglewood, CA

I have no real reason as to why I avoided Swedish Fish for soooo long besides the fact that they were never as hyped up as other candies (such as skittle and starbursts) so I figured they couldn't be that good. But I took a chance, I was wrong and now these are one of my favorites! I love how they aren't extremely sweet so I can go through (unfortunately for my teeth) AN ENTIRE bag in a day!
yaniris t.
yaniris t.
Woodbridge , Nj

One of my favorite candies ! they are perfect and everything i look for in a candy. they taste great and i eat them all the time .
Susannah Y.
Susannah Y.
Forest Park, IL

Um YEAH! Swedish Fish takes me back to being a kid and buying them at the counter for a penny each - those days are gone. However the taste is still there! These are one of the best old time candies that are still around.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now