Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Dana M.
Dana M.
Nashville, TN
I love Swedish fish. Every time I go to the movies, I am guaranteed to have them by my side. Only the red ones though...the multicolored ones throw me off.
Aleesia W.
Aleesia W.
Pitsburg, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
One of my all time favorite candies. I'm more of a chocolate person but these would sometimes win my heart over the chocolate
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Derby, KS
Its soft, chewy and oh-so-good! The sweetness can be a little overwhelming if you eat too much (its given me a headache before). Its such a unique taste, I love it!
melissa b.
melissa b.
My mother and I just love these. a bag doesn't last long around us. a little taste of perfection.
Adriana C.
Adriana C.
Swedish fish, although some may not like them I personally LOVE them. I like the chewyness and softness of them.
Ariah M.
Ariah M.
Belton, TX
Give me more please, they are one of my favorites.
I don't ever share these and I tend to eat all of them on one sitting.🙂
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Peyton, CO
Swedish fish are a very good chewy snack to fix your sweet tooth quick! I have always loved these, and I love how you can eat how little or how much you want because of the individually wrapped packages!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Gloucester, VA
I kind of love the taste of swedish fish but I hate how chewy they are.
david e.
david e.
Saltsburg, PA
I love me some Swedish Fish the are very good
Susannah Y.
Susannah Y.
Forest Park, IL
Um YEAH! Swedish Fish takes me back to being a kid and buying them at the counter for a penny each - those days are gone. However the taste is still there! These are one of the best old time candies that are still around.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?