Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA

I was never big on these but had a friend who LOVED them! It was his number one favorite candy by far
Amy W.
Amy W.
Gastonia, NC

My whole family loves Swedish Fish. We have to hide them from each other or they disappear.
Haley F.
Haley F.

I have loved Swedish Fish since I was little. The red gummy goodness was a staple to my childhood. They are absolutely delicious. The only thing that bothers me is how easily they stick to teeth. I understand that they are chewy, but I wish there was some way to fix it. I'll eat them either way, though!
Tina M.
Tina M.
Surprise, AZ

I love, love Swedish Fish! My hubby always grabs a box for me, before heading to the theatre. Love 'em so much, the Board Members brought some back for me; in so many colors, from the Netherlands. <3
Laura B.
Laura B.

These little gummys are pretty good! I like taking them to the movies with me! They're not too sweet either!
Gina C.
Gina C.
Portland, OR

Oh my gosh. YES! Swedish fish are the best. I could buy pounds of this stuff. They are sooo good. Fat free. Full of Sugar. Goodness.
Angela S.
Angela S.

Is it an acquired taste? I can't stomach it (but my sister loves it). I tried, but I just can't.
Izabelle D.
Izabelle D.
Orlando, Florida

MY FAVORITE CANDY! I love the chewyness as well as how cute the little red fish are. I don't know how some people don't like them. I could eat them all day!
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Mannsville, NY

Favorite candy. I love them so much. I got a 5 pound bag once as like a present and they were gone in a week. Swedish fish are life
Jessica  E.
Jessica E.

Chewy sweet candy! Once you start eating them it's hard to stop! 😂 can get stuck in your teeth very easily and if you have sensitive teeth you won't want to eat too many. A big bag is around $4/5 and you can get them just about anyplace that sells food.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now