Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Erica K.
Erica K.
Scranton , PA

I love Swedish Fish. I love how they're soft and chewy . They have a nice sweet taste and are fat free which makes them a good "cheat" snack if you're watching your figure.
Carly N.
Carly N.
Westminster, MD

Loveee this! They have been a favorite of mine for a long time. The only problem is they get a little too sweet after a while, so don't get too many :)
Candice R.
Candice R.

This is a Classic. I LOVE swedish fish they have such a yummy and chewy taste that I can't get enough of. These are one of my favorite candies ever made.
Brianne L.
Brianne L.
Claremont, NH

I will always purchase swedish fish over any other knock of brand, they taste great and are only in one color (Red)which is the best flavor.
Marla M.
Marla M.

What can you say about Swedish Fish? A classic candy. Always great in a pinch if you're hungry or just have a craving for something sweet. Yum!
Kaitlynne F.
Kaitlynne F.
Rapid City, SD

These are probably my go to snack at a grocery store if I'm hungry and need a quick fix. They are just right for that sweet tooth.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

I just wanna begin by saying that I love gummy candies so eating Swedish Fish makes me happy and sad. Happy because, honestly, it's good. Sad because I run out lmao. I love how Kroger has the one dollar container cause it's like a single serve for a single gal. Anyways I love Swedish fish!
Devin V.
Devin V.
Elizabethtown , Pa

Swedish fish are really good! They have a sweet almost cherry like taste and are fun shaped with a soft chewy texture. The only downfall is they ALWAYS get stuck in my teeth.!
Beth Ann D.
Beth Ann D.
Mankato, MN

I love gummy candy, and these are not exception! Such a good taste and shape are reminders of my childhood.
Dalia M.
Dalia M.
Bayside, NY

I love bringing these in my purse to the movies. They're really light(fat free) and super chewy unlike some hard gummies. They also have a unique flavor, cherry I think?
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now