Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Tecia B.
Tecia B.
Spokane Vly, WA

Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies. They have a unique fruity flavor and are so addicting.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
San Antonio, TX

I've eaten Swedish Fish since I can remember. They are sweet but not too sweet to the point where you will get a tummy ache if you eat too many. I absolutely love these candies and would recommend them for anyone looking for a tasty alternative to gummy worms.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Ransomville , NY

These are a great sweet snack for when I want something other than chocolate. Seems like people either love them or hate them, but I love them!
Devon D.
Devon D.

The most delicious gummy candy. I love the taste and how you can get that sweetness but you don't feel overwhelmed at all. There are a great movie/ road-trip snack.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Coppell, TX

I love swedish fish, they are so good and chewy. The only thing that bugs me about this candy is that sometimes when I go and take them out of the bag they can me a little hard, and it makes it hard to chew sometimes.
linda a.
linda a.
Lake Charles, LA

The flavor of these little fishes is tasty but extremely sugary. I always think about buying them but decide not to because I remember that they get stuck in my teeth.
Aryn L.
Aryn L.
Alexandria, OH

Swedish fish are my favorite, it's the perfect little snack for the evening. The snack size packs are the best, it's just enough to keep me happy.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Bowling Green, OH

Love these!! They're like the red sour patch kids without the sugar on them!
Corinna C.
Corinna C.
Charlotte, NC

I love these when I go to the movies!
Maressa H.
Maressa H.
Jacksonville , Fl

This is one candy that will never get old for me.. no matter what they are my comfort candy. take me back to the days when you could buy them for under 50 cents..
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now