The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,284 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My little sister has got me hooked on these. Such a great little snack. Perfect for on the go or for movie night.
This is a great snack for the movies or lunch boxes. Pick up a box for the movies and enjoy a great tasting snack
My very favorite fat free snack! It's hard to eat just one! And perfect for Valentine's Day!
THE BEST CANDY OUT THERE I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS THEY ARE PERFECT IN EACH AND EVERY WAY
The best part of Swedish Fish are the red fish! I love that they made a bag of all red fish.
Swedish fish are my favorite candy I could eat a whole bag myself. guilty pleasure for sure.
YUM! i could eat the whole bag of these in one sitting. How do they make them taste so good?
Awesome for on the go trips and just the same taste as the others ! By far my favorite candy
Swedish fish.... So so so yummy I could eat a whole bag in one time, they are the best ever.
The bomb dot com. my favorite candy since i was a little girl. The fruit flavors are amazing.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos