Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Melissa
Melissa
orland, CA

Ive only eaten these a couple of times,there good but not the best candy ive tasted.
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Sacramento, CA

Classic candy, taste a bit artificial but I always eat them when I have a chance.
Kathryne W.
Kathryne W.
Burke, VA

Personally I do not care for this product at all. I feel like this is very bland, and seriously not all that special. Just get regular gummy bears.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.

These are good my go to when I'm on my period except for chocolate and salt and vinegar almonds
Daphne P.
Daphne P.
Bothell, wa

I've always loved swedish fish. Although, I find that some packages contain harder swedish fish and some contain softer swedish fish. I just wish it was more consistent.
Allison L.
Allison L.
Wilmore, KY

Great candy - wish there were more Flavors, and sometimes they are difficult to find. But always worth it!
Jessica  E.
Jessica E.

Chewy sweet candy! Once you start eating them it's hard to stop! 😂 can get stuck in your teeth very easily and if you have sensitive teeth you won't want to eat too many. A big bag is around $4/5 and you can get them just about anyplace that sells food.
Kiera M.
Kiera M.
Hazel Park, MI

Taste amazing but they stick to your teeth really bad.
Jahnya K.
Jahnya K.

I love Swedish Fish, its great but it makes my mouth dry sometimes. Its worth it and is a small snack.
Katherine T.
Katherine T.

This is by far my favorite candy! They are not to hard and are a great taste!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now