22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,506 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My husband loves these and always has to grab a bag when we are in the check out lane. The design is cute too.
I buy these once in a while because I like the taste. I however don't care for the way they stick to my teeth.
These are great and one of my dads favorites! great chewy snack and just the right amount of fruit and sweet!
These have a unique taste that I absolutely love. I don't eat them often but I love them from big candy stores.
These are just so classic and delicious! They remind me of being a kid and I love that it's all red in the bag.
OMG this is favorite candy in the world!! i buy these by the pounds. There is no other candy like Swedish Fish
To hard! Maybe it's just me or the ones i have purchased are probably older or something but ya i am not a fan.
YUMMY! Absolute favorite candy. I love the taste and I can't have enough of them. They're the best gummies ever
My all time favorite candy great taste not to sweet its just right, has a sorta kinda of a cherry flavor to me.
This candy isn't too sweet so it is great to mix in with some popcorn or just a snack for later in the evening
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos