The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,431 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My favorite gummy candy that isn't sour! These are so great. They remind me of my mom.
These are so tasty and perfect size but they are very chewy and they he stuck to your teeth
Favorite candy by far! They have a sweet flavor that satisfies my sweet tooth and they aren't too sticky which I love.
I love swedish fish! Especially after the package has been open for a bit and they get a little firm.
It's important to find a "fresh" bag, feel the bag, if they are squishy you are in the clear.
I LOVE these fish! So soft! Nice and chewy....not gummy! I buy a bag a few times a week and my coworkers swarm my desk to grab a hand full of these yummy little fish!
I love Swedish fish. They have a great flavor and they are chewy but not sticky
I love Swedish fish! A lot of people don't like them because they think they have a bland flavor but personally I've always loved the fruity flavor. It's always been one of my favorites!
Different from most gummys, less gummy and more of a slight chew. Perfect for those who like only the red flavored candies
One of my favorite candy! They're fat free, low in calories, and chewy yumminess! Its great to have around when you crave something sweet
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos