Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Laura V.
Laura V.
Yum! These are so delicious! They chewy and soft and have great ! I don't know anyone who doesn't actually them. That's how yummy they are! :)
Melissa  B.
Melissa B.
Blue Springs, MO
Love this candy, it's great to decorate a cake with or just to eat right out of the package, yummy.
Jillian Q.
Jillian Q.
Glen Allen, VA
These candies are always on my cravings list. They're so chewey and awesome. Fun for decorating desserts, too :)
Meagan F.
Meagan F.
So so so soooo good! One of my all time favorite candies. They're literally addicting. I just hate how much they stick in your teeth.
Melodie B.
Melodie B.
Belle Rose, LA
SWEDISH FISH. Childhood love, I'd eat these all the time none stop. I have a love for them until this day. Not to sweet, just right, & fun to eat.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Joplin, MO
I love Swedish Fish. They're gummy, sweet, and delicious. Not to mention, they remind me of my best friend.. which is also sweet.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
Buy this in bulk or in little packets. It's delicious either way. This is another classic and one that cannot be imitated.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Love Swedish fish! Reminds me of my childhood! Great big ooohyy gooey fish! Yummmmy
Zoe V.
Zoe V.
An amazing treat that tastes the best. I love them so much. They are nice and chewy with an awesome taste. :)
Angela F.
Angela F.
Raleigh, NC
When you're in the mood for Swedish Fish, you're in the mood for Swedish Fish. They're gummy, but thicker (not harder) than regular gummy bears or worms. They taste very strongly of cherry flavoring and each fish is about an inch and a half long. They're good to share because getting even a small bag is going to be way too many to eat in a sitting.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?