Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Daphne, Al

Those are very yummy and once you start eating them you just leave any at all!
Cristina D.
Cristina D.
Texarkana, AR

These fishes are so addictive I absolutely love them and I never get tired of them.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC

Swedish Fish have an amazing cherry-like taste! I like that it takes awhile to chew each one so they last longer. Great movie candy!
Zahra A.
Zahra A.
Dearborn, MI

I LOVE THESE Candies!! So good I can live off of these alone. I would def recommend them
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY

I don't like fish, but i definitely love Swedish fish! The only bad thing i have to say about them is they are extremely chewy, but that doesn't take away from the great taste!
Kristi V.
Kristi V.
Waukesha, WI

Swedish fish are the best, and the larger bag makes it easy to keep in the house as well as on the go! I added these to the top of blue cupcakes and made my ocean theme cupcakes that much better
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

Favorite chew candy as it is one of the few that do not have gelatin in them! Great for snacking on the go or just to munch on watching movies at home!
angelina h.
angelina h.
Evergreen Pk, IL

Classic candy with the right amount of flavor and chew. Plus they are not very fattning
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Grand Rapids, MI

There isn't much chewy sweet candy for vegetarians, but Swedish Fish is 100% vegetarian friendly! I loved these! Sweet and addicting. They do get stuck in your teeth sometimes though.
Irina K.
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY

A classic candy i used to buy all the time for few cents. They chewy and not bad taste.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now