Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Martha F.
Martha F.
Orlando, FL
I love these! Can eat a whole bag at one time but have to share them with other family members too. They are so great tasting! Taste just right and not too sweet.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
These are very tasty. You can get both big and mini varieties as well as some multi-flavored varieties; however the original flavor is still best. I am not sure what the consistency is supposed to be - I prefer when they are firmer as they don't stick in my teeth as much then.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Las Vegas, NV
Love these cute little fishes...their my movie must have snack. Love the flavor nothin else is like it.
Tiala B.
Tiala B.
i love that I can still get these at my local, I love finding the ones with the perfect squishy and firm. I could eat a whole pack of these bad boys.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Derby, KS
Its soft, chewy and oh-so-good! The sweetness can be a little overwhelming if you eat too much (its given me a headache before). Its such a unique taste, I love it!
Rachna L.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
I hate Swedish Fish- they don't taste that great and they always get stuck in my teeth. This is one of the few candies that I am not a big fan of..
Elizabeth O.
Elizabeth O.
Portage, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
My husband is obsessed. he loves these I would recommend to everyone :) great flavor so fun especially for kids and adults
Aimee L.
Aimee L.
Weatherford , TX
These are my favorite chewy candies. I don't eat candy often, but when I do I always get swedish fish. Yum!
Zhoumin L.
Zhoumin L.
Fresh Meadows, NY
They r good..but they always stuck in my teeth so i don't know...
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
I don't quite understand what the flavor is, but I don't have to. Swedish Fish have always been a favorite!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?