Add a Photo
Photos (55)
April F.
April F.
Waipahu, HI

I love this candy my all time fave. My kids love it too!!! It's not too sweet it's just the right amount of sweet. I always buy more then two bags and plus this candy is fat free.
Liz T.
Liz T.

I love gummy candies and these are not exception.. one of my favorites! Hard to describe flavor, so I'll just say it tastes like red! The only downside is they stick to your teeth... and they are hard to put down!
Carissa D.
Carissa D.
Miamisburg, OH

Amazing one of my favorite candies hands down! I like that even though they have been out for so long the taste has not changed over the years which is awesome as a customer! I like buying it at any store which is also nice that it can be found in so many places!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL

These are a necessity to buy and sneak into the movies! We can find these at every gas station around us and enjoy the chewy cherry flavor!
Leida J.
Leida J.
Athens, AL

Absolutely love the Swedish fish. They are not too sweet or hard. Most of the other candies get boring and ultra sweet after a while but with this one you can keep eating them hour after hour and not get bored of the flavor. Love them!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Atlanta, GA

Constant throughout the bag in every bit. The classic treat for young or old. Juicy, sweet, cold, melted! I'll take one any time of day.
Mariella B.
Mariella B.
San Jose , CA

I love swedish fish!! They are so yummy , so simple and so chewy !! cant stop eating them☺️
valarie a.
valarie a.

I love Swedish fish! They are the perfect gummies to snack on! My mom's absolutely favorite. I think their flavor is amazing and they are perfectly chewy.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

These are a total guilty pleasure of mine that I try to not have often. I love the flavor so much and cannot control myself with these--if I have a bag of them, I will probably eat them quickly and then complain about being out of them.

The only thing you need to watch out for is the way they stick to your teeth. Because they will. A lot.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Gastonia, NC

I don't care for this candy. They're always really hard and not a great flavor neither. They would definitely be my last choice.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now