The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,997 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I LOVE THESE Candies!! So good I can live off of these alone. I would def recommend them
My go to when I need my something sweet! Ill portion the whole bag out into a normal serving size OR I'll eat them all :/
Best gummy candy ever. One of my favorite candies . Love to have as a little snack when in class.
One of my least favorites. They way to chewy and it's just like chewing sugar.. Not for me.
I absolutely love these, my boyfriend and I buy bags of these and munch on them when we crave some sugar. They are so delicious!
I walk around with Swedish Fish in my purse on a daily basis! I always don't like sharing them YES all mine!
My favorite gummy candy! great for snacking at the movie theater. Has a sweet cherry/strawberry flavor. Very chewy!
I love these candies. Their flavor is different from others. The only complaint I have is that they get stuck in my teeth. It's easy to get out but sometimes it's annoying
I've always wondered about Swedish Fish and I recently tried them for the very first time. I'm officially hooked. It tastes just like a sour patch kid without the sugar coating.
Favorite chewy candy ever! so good and definitely hits the spot when I'm craving something sweet. my pick when i go to the movies :)
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos