Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

I love Swedish Fish! They're adorable and so tasty. I love to snack on these whenever I am craving something sweet. They always bring me back to my childhood, too.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

My friend bought these so I gave them a try, I honest don't care for them.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.

Swedish fish the best gummy candy ever! The bigger size are fun too. Prefer Swedish fish over gummy bears.
Gianna H.
Gianna H.
Evans City, PA

I'm not usually a sweets person but Swedish fish are one of my favorite gummy candies!! I definitely eat the whole bag!
Samaria F.
Samaria F.
Greensboro, NC

I love chewy candy and these are top of the line! They are a pretty old candy but they are sweet and fruity! I lvoe them and they are sold in a nice sized bag at most dollar stored!!!
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Fairless Hls, PA

Swedish fish are the type of snacks that you can't just eat one of, you have to eat the whole bag or at least a handful!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO

I am just not a fan of the flavor. However, they are super easy to find and cheap. So, if you like the flavor, the more the merrier!
Keshia D.
Keshia D.
Hollis, NY

I love the taste of these and they are super cheap. it is always a staple at halloween.
Alexcia J.
Alexcia J.
Birmingham, AL

These are good. Has a great taste. Very chewy. Just not a go to candy for me.
Tina M.
Tina M.
Levittown, PA

I am not a fruity, chewy candy lover... my heart belongs to chocolate. however, I LOVE swedish fish. The flavor and texture is delicious. Just make sure you have good teeth!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now