Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Erika V.
Erika V.
Bend, OR

I normally don't like fish but I really love these fishies!
Kahi F.
Kahi F.
Catonsville, MD

The best candy around hands down. I always grab a bags when in the store. Just to have other around when i want something sweet.
Jesika O.
Jesika O.
belleview, fl

I love love love swedish fish. They r so good. They are a sweet not to chewy gummie. They r perfect and don't hurt my teeth.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Mulliken, MI

Not really. Delicious cherry gummy candies. If you don't like these well you may be a serial killer and I have to report you to the FBI.
Mera G.
Mera G.
Santa Monica, CA

By far my favorite gummy snack!
Audrei M.
Audrei M.
Gary, IN

I grew up eating these they're my favorite every time I crave something sweet these are my go to snacks I love eating them tail first
Penny D.
Penny D.
Yulee, FL

These are my absolute favorite candy. I love them! Soft chewy yummy goodness. and now my daughters love them too!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Killeen, TX

I love buying the small packages of these! They are such a great snack, and I love that they are not that sugary!!! Red Swedish Fish also taste the best.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

These are good. They're not too sweet. I hate that they get stuck in my teeth, though. I always end up eating way too many! Lol.
Kerrianne C.
Kerrianne C.
Orlando, FL

A child hood favorite
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now