The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,289 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Classic candy- a go to for when you want something sweet. Always satisfying. Never too sweet.
These a fun to eat and have amazing flavor. I love to eat the big fish because I will eat less of them.
I could honestly eat Swedish fish all day and all night. By far the best candy ever invented.
These fishes are so addictive I absolutely love them and I never get tired of them.
These's are always a great movie snack If you have not had them you should try them
Hands down my favorite candy . I'm not a chocolate person so this candy is perfect
A nice cross between hard and soft. Swedish fish have a harder outer shell and chewy inside.
My favorite candy of all time!!!!!!! I will eat a box of these over a chocolate bar any day.
Favorite candy!! Great snack for road trips, camping, and when you just want a sweet treat!!
Swedish Fish this is a childhood favorite I absolutely love these gummy candy are my favorite
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos