Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Sarah b.
Sarah b.
Waymart, PA

I love Swedish fish no madder if they always get stuck in your teeth :) I always buy these for little kids cause there Justin great snack for children :)
Teresa L.
Teresa L.

Can't just have one Swedish fish! These are addicting. I eat them at work as a snack during the day. They're so tasty :) My whole office enjoys them!
April F.
April F.
Waipahu, HI

I love this candy my all time fave. My kids love it too!!! It's not too sweet it's just the right amount of sweet. I always buy more then two bags and plus this candy is fat free.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

These are a total guilty pleasure of mine that I try to not have often. I love the flavor so much and cannot control myself with these--if I have a bag of them, I will probably eat them quickly and then complain about being out of them.

The only thing you need to watch out for is the way they stick to your teeth. Because they will. A lot.
Liz T.
Liz T.

I love gummy candies and these are not exception.. one of my favorites! Hard to describe flavor, so I'll just say it tastes like red! The only downside is they stick to your teeth... and they are hard to put down!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL

These are a necessity to buy and sneak into the movies! We can find these at every gas station around us and enjoy the chewy cherry flavor!
Gail D.
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA

I do like Sweetish Fish, they are definitely chewy and a lot of the time they get stuck on my teeth lol. It is one of the candies i eat more of especially since my boyfriend buys this constantly. Can not help but eat them. They will always give you your fix of sugar
Leida J.
Leida J.
Athens, AL

Absolutely love the Swedish fish. They are not too sweet or hard. Most of the other candies get boring and ultra sweet after a while but with this one you can keep eating them hour after hour and not get bored of the flavor. Love them!
Mariella B.
Mariella B.
San Jose , CA

I love swedish fish!! They are so yummy , so simple and so chewy !! cant stop eating them☺️
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO

I am just not a fan of the flavor. However, they are super easy to find and cheap. So, if you like the flavor, the more the merrier!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now