22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,501 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Family favorite. We always have Swedish fish in the house wether its all red or the colorful bags. Yummy snack.
When I am not eating chocolate these are my favorite, great taste, great value, I've been a fan for a long time
Meua filho Noah nao quer saber de outra coisa que não seja essas famosas comidinhas de peixe. Estou satisfeita
My family can't get enough of these. The bags are gone so fast it's crazy. Definitely a favorite for all of us
I like these more than the plain ones. The orange are my favorites! I wish they sold these in the bigger bags.
These are my step dads favorite. They taste great and are affordable they can also be used as cute decorations
Vegan. Plain, boring, etc. I don't think anyone in the entire world has ever been excited to eat Swedish Fish.
Swedish Fish is my all time favorite candy. The texture is soft and chewy and its packs a strong cherry flavor.
Swedish Fish are my all time favorite chewy candy! I love these and pick them over Sour Patch Kids every time.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos