Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Saleena d.
Saleena d.
Lodi, CA

The candy is okay I just don't like that it has flavor the first time you chew it and then it just taste plain it also is a bit Hardish too chew. I would rather choose gummy bears over this candy
Diana M.
Diana M.

Swedish fish is most definitely a childhood favorite. I like that the whole bag is the same flavor because for some reason I usually only pick the red or pink colors of candy. Now as an adult I love to indulge in an amazing cocktail using Hard Luck vodka called Red Fish. There is a recipe that tastes like liquid Swedish fish.
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Austin, TX

ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE CANDIES!! I especially love when they are super fresh and soft. So yummy!
Brandi G.
Brandi G.
Denver, CO

These are good but, the get stuck in your teeth so don't forget to brush your teeth after u eat them. Love the cherry flavor.
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Saint Rose, LA

Just sit back and pop on after another in your mouth
Noemi H.
Noemi H.

These fishies are the best! They're one of my many favorite candy, don't really know what I like about them but I like them.
Jovana P.
Jovana P.
Hawthorne, CA

I really LOVE this candy its sooooo yummy and it smells Grrreat ;) Very Chewy And I'm Obsessed
Angela  B.
Angela B.
Springfield, MO

Take me back to my childhood! Swedish fish are so delicious and the flavor is awesome and lasts long after the candy is gone. I also enjoy the other Swedish fish colors.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.

They're okay, but they're REALLY chewy and sticky; they get stuck to your teeth, your gums, your fingers, each other. It's just kind of a hot mess. Plus they don't even taste that good. I'd prefer to go for something that's sweeter and has multiple different flavors.
Denyse M.
Denyse M.
Sainte-Sophie

I absolutely love the swedish berries and the fact that they are now in fish form which is larger is all good with me because as I previously said they are exactly like the swedish berries so no matter the shape they are going to be available in I will be purchasing them and them of course devouring them :)
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now