22 colors available

BY SWEDISH FISH #7 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have ...40 Answers
  • Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
  • Do you think these are good6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kayy19
Kayy19
Best soft candy out there. Can eat these bad boys anytime of the day!! They also make a great movie theater snack!
Malek L.
Malek L.
Fairview, NJ
I love these so much! Even as a child they were great never stop loving them!!
blaire r.
blaire r.
Indianapolis, IN
I love me some swedish fish especially when I go to the movie. Best gummy candy hands down.
Kirsten V.
Kirsten V.
Norfolk , VA
There is always a bag of Swedish Fish somewhere in my home. They are such a deliciously fruity candy without being overwhelming. If you're into fruit flavored candy but don't enjoy sour things, I would highly suggest Swedish Fish. In my own personal opinion, they taste similar to the red Sour Patch Kids without the sour coating!
Shannon R.
When I was little we would go to the softball games where they sold penny candy and I would get a bunch of sweedish fish. They are to this day just as delcious as they were then in my opinion. I got a big bag of them yesterday and ate a large amount. My children love them to but with them having red dye I don't allow them to eat them very often anymore as it effects their behavior.
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Amazing, Delicious, and Addicting. An absolute favorite for candy. They are chewy and taste amazing, plus they are fish shaped. I know parents say not to play with your food but...it's candy.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.
University Ht, OH
What is more simple and delicious then a sweedish fish? I love hw cheewey this treat is, and the wonderful cherry flavor. They are usually pretty inexpensive, and always available. The only bad thing is that the goo gets stuck in your teeth. At least they do in mine.
Katrianna M.
Katrianna M.
Brighton, CO
I could Seriously eat an entire bag of these. That are amazing. The mini ones have to be my favorite though, it doesn't seem like your eating as much 😉
Alexis O.
Alexis O.
Visalia, CA
Swedish Fish is my favorite candy ever! It is delicious! It's a nice chewy gummy that just has a great taste that I can't even explain! The shape it comes in is so cute, festive, and playful! I would definitely recommend everyone to try Swedish Fish and fall in love with it like I did!
Briana S.
Briana S.
My family loves these. They have the perfect taste and they are gluten free.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?