Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Sabra G.
Sabra G.
Go to candy of choice. I'm not even sure the "flavor" but it's SO delcious. My favorite is when you stick them in the freezer and then eat them.. Trust me.
Mandy R.
Mandy R.
My all time favorite candy great taste not to sweet its just right, has a sorta kinda of a cherry flavor to me.
Christie H.
Christie H.
Cumming, GA
I really love eating Swedish Fish because they aren't too much! They are the perfect light go-to candy snack! They also can great decorations for little kid's snacks or cakes! For example, pop a few of the fish in blue Jell-O and isntant fish bowl snack! So yummy!
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Astoria, NY
Love this snack! Not too sweet and satisfies my craving for a sweet treat. Even if you leave them out for a bit...they are still great. Slightly tough, but the sweetness is still there!
Spring D.
Spring D.
Chula Vista, CA
This candy is good. Only problem is I cant eat a lot because they make my stomach hurt.
Maryssa-Marie H.
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
My mom absolutely loves these and she got all of hooked on them! They're very yummy and addicting, I highly recommend these gummy candies
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Swedish Fish was my late night snack at college parties, I always kept a bag in my purse.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Cortland, NY
Love to eat these day and night. Although I think the smaller ones tastes better then the bigger ones for some reason.
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
I don't care for these at all. They don't have ANY flavor and I looove flavor lol.
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
Pt Charlotte, FL
These don't have much of a flavor. Id go for gummy bears or Twizzlers before these.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?