BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Madison L.
American Fork , UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Swedish fish are basically the best gummy candy:) they aren't cherry flavored or strawberry, it's more like a Hawaiian Punch/fruit punch type flavor? I don't know exactly how to describe it but they are basically the best candy ever and if you haven't tried them, do!
Jackie F.
Butte, MT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My go to Movie candy! I love Swedish Fish! They take me back to my childhood and by far are one of the best chewy candies. I usually get them at my local walmart or CVS and I get them for special events and the movies. I would recommend them to anyone who asks!
Erin J.
Amherst , NY
Used sweedish fish as a reward for my son during potty training and it worked as a great incentive. Both of my older kids love them and go crazy for them (as do my husband and I). I love the texture compared to some other gummy brands and the delicious flavor.
Cassie C.
Freeport, NY
This is my all-time favorite candy. I usually purchase Swedish Fish at CVS, but you can literally get it anywhere. They are very very inexpensive but they offer an amazing taste. These are my favorite candy to get at the movies. I would definitely repurchase.
Kelsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
These are my husbands absolute favorite candy. He likes to leave them open and let them go a little stale and then he'll eat pretty much an entire bag. I think they're a little too chewy to start with, but they are a fun little snack!! Swedish Fish
Jennifer B.
Riverview, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I don't know why I love swedish fish so much, but they're seriously just little red fish of wonderful. I forget how much I love them until Im standing in line to check out and see a box in the 99 cent bin. They were a perfect movie night snack for my kids and I last week. I already want more, again!
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My entire family loves these too much! They are a "road trip" food. It's the only time we buy them and it is a must have for every trip. You can't eat just or or just 10 for that matter. They are totally addictive and you will be sad when the bag is empty.
Kalleigh G.
This is one of my favorite candy. Im not sure what about them makes me go crazy but i do not share my swedish fish. They go for a good value at any store and are most definitely worth buying. I eat them for special occasions so not very often are they bought.
Yvonne S.
Iowa City, IA
I love swedish fish! My grandma used to eat them all the time when I was growing up so they kind of give me a nostalgic feeling. They're very chewy and not good if you have cavities obviously. I love the flavor. I definitely recommend them to anyone!
Dawn M.
Clarksville, NY
Every now and then I enjoy eating Swedish gummy fish. It has such a different taste I enjoy, and I'm not into gummies either. I will get these every now and then when I'm in a cheating mood. : )  Best thing about these is you can get a big bag at a great price from Walmart! Try them, they're so good!!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?