Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kate K.
Kate K.

These are so delicious! I eat the entire bag every time! I wish they were made with a little healthier in terms of ingredients, but after all it is a candy, not a vegetable! This is my go to any time I want a candy! Love these.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.

Swedish Fish are my favorite candy. They are super sweet and fruity. My boyfriend has to hide them from me once I open a bad because I will eat them until I make myself sick. They are so good! And surprisingly, naturally vegan.
Elyse B.
Elyse B.
Abilene, TX

LOVE, LOVE swedish fish .. definitely a good candy to have when you have a sweet tooth. To me though, swedish fish has a type of cherry flavor, but it is still good. Swedish fish also goes well w/ certain alcoholic beverages ;)
Andy M.
Andy M.
Lexington Park

Swedish fish are a really good quick snack if you're craving gummies. I usually don't eat these very often, but I sometimes will crave them and eat them. I love the chewy texture and taste on occasion, but not all of the time.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Great Falls

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Belle Vernon, PA

I remember when I was younger going to the candy store and getting penny candy and always choose Swedish Fish!!!! Now that I'm older still a fan and you can get this big bag at Walmart for a great price!!!! Def would buy again
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Westport , Ma

i love swedish fish. when i go to the movies i always seem to buy a bag and have a few throughout the movie. sometimes they can be very chewy and get stuck in your teeth. but they taste so good. there addicting so be careful!!
Mallory A.
Mallory A.

I love Swedish fish. They are by far the best gummy candy on the market. The big fish are better than the little fish for some reason. But either way I can never turn down a packet of Swedish fish if I a craving a gummy snack.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA

These are a classic fruity chewy candy. It has kind of a strawberry flavor and its not too soft or too chewy to eat. I always forget about them, but once I start eating them I get addicted! I'd rather eat these than twizzlers.
Charlotte R.
Charlotte R.
West Columbia, TX

If you like lingonberry you will probably like these sweet little gummies. I don't buy very often because my local stores don't have them but I have found them in drug stores in the next town and I usually pick up another bag.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now