BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Rozeena J.
Bayonne, NJ
I like Swedish fish because it does not contain any gelatin which we cannot consume for different purposes. So this is best for my kids as I know that it is a jelly that is gelatin free.
Carole Lee P.
Cincinnati, OH
This chewy, slightly salty candy is addictive. My nieces introduced me to them years ago. There really is no other gummy candy that is like it. It is a relatively inexpensive indulgence.
Ashley F.
Fayetteville, TN
Every time I want a sweet, gummy candy, I turn to Swedish Fish. It's my go-to candy for the movies or roadtrips. It doesn't leave that nasty sugar coat on my teeth that most sweets leave.
Freya P.
Brooklyn, NY
These are like crack to me! I can eat bags upon bags of these delicious little fishies. I dunno what makes them so irresistible to me but I seriously love them like they were my family.
Jksandhu K.
Bakersfield, CA
This candy my son like and this is his treat when he does something good. This candy helps me ti discipline him. he loves this candy and i love it because it helps me to manage him lol.
Kambria M.
Bellingham, WA
The best gummy candy of all time! Swedish fish have a very unique flavor that I absolutely love. If I ever see swedish fish I have to hold myself back to make sure I don't eat them all.
Naomi B.
Olympia , WA
I love these! they taste so good! i have had these many times and they are so sweet. It is good compared to other candy. it is cheap. I love this! This is great! I got this from target!
Christine A.
Deerfield Beach, FL
My all time favorite candy. The cute little fish are chewy, not too sweet, fun, fat free. They come in different colors, but red is my favorite! Gotta try them, you wont be disapointed.
Sarah J.
I grew up with these and they are one of my weaknesses I would recommend trying them if you haven't they aren't to sweet or chewy like a regular gummy bear definitely has a great flavor
Anna H.
Longmont
Swedish Fish are my go to movie snack. They are sweet and soft, unlike some gummy candy which seem to pull your teeth out while trying to chew. My kids absolutely love and devour them.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?