Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Maddy G.
Maddy G.

Swedish fish are just like fruit snacks. They also have them in assorted flavors. The only thing I don't really like about them is, they get stuck in your teeth easily. But that's kind of expected when eating a chewy candy.
Jeremy H.
Jeremy H.
Fort Myers, Fl

Never been dissatisfied with these candies. They are priced so well (usually a dollar). Their flavor is so good and no tiger candy compares. I eat them almost every month. I would recommend these to anyone who likes sweets.
Jazmin N.
Jazmin N.

I love love love love Swedish Fish it is my favorite candy they're always soft never stale.
my niece loves them can give them to her without worrying about her making a mess in my car great taste love love love this product
Lisa T.
Lisa T.

The girls are obsessed with these. I buy a big pack about once a month. I try to hid them so they don't eat them all in one swipe but they always find them. Perfect for them since they are teething and learning how to chew.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Valparaiso, IN

One of my favorite go- to gummy treats. My friends and I usually go and grab a big bag to share at our movie nights. I love the flavor and they are available most places. We like getting the big bags from walmart to share.
Shannon J.
Shannon J.

I'm A gluten for these all red cheery delight! It's disgusting that I can eat a pound of these in a day and not feel guilty at all!! There's something so satisfying about the chewiness and size of these when they are soft!
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
San Ysidro, CA

This are not exactly whah i would call good. not my favorite. the flavor is kinda weird. i got braces and the candy took 2 of my braces, but of course that's not their fault but mine i shouldn't be eating this kinda candy.
Kelley d.
Kelley d.

I just love these little fish candies and so does my son. I could sit there and eat a whole bag. There extremely chewy and that is what I love the best. The flavor is also amazing. These are in my top ten favorite candies.
Becky B.
Becky B.

These are my favorite. I portion them out into small bags or else they would be gone in a day. I like that the nah is big enough that you feel you get your money's worth. Only problem is you can eat so many in one sitting.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.

IM OBSESSED WITH THIS CANDY. I buy the big bags from Sam's for around $7, which is more affordable than buying a bunch of tiny bags. I think the fish in the big bags are always fresher and overall just offer a great taste.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now