Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Kendra V.
Kendra V.
I love Swedish Fish! I've found that they're not too chewy and their flavor never gets old. They taste great, and their selling point is well worth the product that you receive. I would definitely recommend them!
Becca W.
Becca W.
May 8, 2016, 11:36 p.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
Swedish fish will always be one of my favorite candies!I first had it when I was young a friend of ours bought me a package and I've been hooked ever sense. it's a chewy sweet fruity flavored candy give it a try!
Sara B.
Sara B.
This candy is super tasty and sweet! It is chewy and I would pick it over anything! Its afforable and you can find it at your local CVS, I get it about once every two months because once I eat it, I cant stop!!❤️
Kira L.
Kira L.
Brookhaven, GA
This is my mom's favorite candy so I've had it a lot growing up he has a cherry flavor and is very similar to the red sour patch kid flavor without the sour coating. I would definitely buy it to share with my mom
Bre S.
Bre S.
jacksonville, FL
Rip to all my swedish fish. Fat free and yummy. They are adorable and they are not completely terrible for ypu . the ooey gooey ness is amazing can get caught up in teeth butbhey save it for later right delicious
Lynsey L.
Lynsey L.
If you are in the mood for a fruity treat Swedish fish is the candy for you! A nice cherry flavor. Not to tart, but just the right amount of tart to sweetness.
I buy Swedish fish before heading out to the movies.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Warwick, RI
Love these so much! I'm a vegan so theses make me happy that I can eat them! Bought them at Taret and totally worth it. I would definitely recommend these to most chewy brands of candy because there is no gelatin
Monica a.
Monica a.
Eugene, Or
One of my favorite gummy choices. I'm super weird and like to open the bag and let them sit awhile and get chewier... They are great for road trips, airplanes, movies or any time you need to keep your mouth busy.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Waterford, Mi
Great for the mood of something sweet and chewy and they taste amazing i don't know how to explain it but it really is a great gummy. They taste great and are fun to look at and play with with kids they love them
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Orlando, FL
I usually like to buy the big bags of these because my son who is two loves these. I can honestly say I love them as well. There are soft and tasty. It's a little treat for all of us when we want something sweet.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?