Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kimber C.
Kimber C.
Tucson, AZ

My dad's favorite candy and one of the only one he let me have as a kid. amazing soft and chey with a nice flavor. they're a candy you can have lots of fun with that taste amazing I'll carry on the tradition and give it to my daughter
Chloe J.
Chloe J.
Silverbrook West Bloomfield, MI

These are really good because they're really soft they melt in your mouth and I like him because they taste really good but they're also really sweet so if you're not to like really sweet tasty products I don't recommend getting these
Liz R.
Liz R.

I adore Swedish Fish. As a heads up, if you deep grooves in your teeth/wisdom teeth that are far back (like me) they *will* get stuck. They also only come in "red" flavor (which is delicious); a sort of mix between cherry & raspberry.
Cherise1676 C.
Cherise1676 C.

YOM !!! Honestly who doesn't like this classic chewy candy ??? If you haven't tried you need to ! Plus they aren't highly priced, what other reason do you need ? They've been around forever because obviously they're still well loved 😊
Diane S.
Diane S.
Cheektowaga, NY

I'm a chocoholic but when I get my hands on these I can't stop! They're not overly sweet or get really stuck to your teeth, the flavor is perfect. Not too sugary and tough like gummy bears either. Too addicting for me to keep on hand!
Amy W.
Amy W.
Westerville, OH

My all-time go-to favorite candy for anything at anytime. I even bought an antique gum all machine so my family can dispense Swedish fish whenever they want. We are lucky if the largest bag lasts 3 or 4 days. We just can't get enough!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Chattanooga, TN

I love these! Swedish fish are my all time favorite candy, just what I need to satisfy my sweet tooth! They do tend to get stuck in your teeth when you're eating them, but they taste great and you've gotta love the little fish shape!
Melody R.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA

Nothing beats a fresh bag of red Swedish Fish. I like that they're not insanely tough to chew, more like the consistency of a gum drop than a gummy bear. The flavor is mellow and sweet without being cloying and the surface is smooth.
Mal A.
Mal A.

Who doesn't love oversized Swedish fish.. chewy, tasty, and I always eat too much. They're always available in my supermarket and a good snack to keep in my bag. Great for kids too, big enough so they won't choke on them or anything.
Annessa S.
Annessa S.
spokane, WA

Does anything taste like childhood more than Swedish fish? This bag is good sized and well priced. The classic flavor is amazing - sweet, not too sweet. It's one of the best gummies on the market and I would recommend it to everyone!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now