Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Heather M.
Heather M.
Pittsburgh, PA

Ahhh, who doesn't love Swedish Fish?! I currently have the big bag and snack on them once in a while. They are gummy, fruity, and very chewy. I have always enjoyed Swedish Fish every now and then, definitely not a regular thing. I usually have to limit myself so I do not get a tummy ache.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Goodells, MI

I absolutely love these! They are definitely my favorite candy. They have great flavor and I could just eat them all day long. I mostly like to eat them in the movie theater because they don't make a bunch of noise like other candy and they are just the best thing to chew on. :)
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Duluth, MN

Swedish Fish are one of my all time favorite treats and can be found in my purse, car and hidden around the house! Perfect for a long car ride or movie date!
Stephenie D.
Stephenie D.
Texarkana , Tx

The best in the world!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Circleville, OH

I think these are gross. The flavor and consistency make me gag. The only people I have ever seen even eat them are kids
Dani D.
Dani D.
Spokane, WA

Swedish fish are adorably yummy :) I love them and i would love a voxbox of them haha<3 no but seriously they are cute and tasty :3
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Hazleton, PA

One of my favorite candies. I love any kinds of chewy candies and these have a flavor no other can copy
Jen D.
Jen D.
Glen Allen, VA

Bite the head off, bite the tail off, squish 2 of them together, or just pop 'em like chips...there's no wrong way to eat Sweedish Fish. I personally do all of the above. I can devour a bag in no time all by myself in one sitting. These are one of my all time favorite chewy candies!
Carrissa W.
Carrissa W.
Rosholt, WI

I love swedish fish. An absolute classic that will never get old.
Sidra H.
Sidra H.

Best awesome chewy candy ever!!!!!!!!! this has always been my favorite type of candy love the chewyness and softness
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now