Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
El Paso, TX
Other than being a bit too difficult to chew sometimes these things seem to never expire and never ever taste bad! Cavities and sore mouths are well worth it
Caitlyn E.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman,NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love Swedish fish! The flavor is really good. They are not that chewy just a few chews then you can swallow it. This is my go to gummy candy!
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Meadville , PA
I love these fishies. I especially like to eat them with an ice cold Coca Cola. I can eat so many of these. So classic, so tasty...............................................
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Am I the only one who thinks this tastes like plastic? Was never fond of this candy growing up.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Fairfax, VA
I thought it was super interesting how Swedish Fish are the favorite candy of the state in Pennsylvania and Louisiana! The two states could appear to be super different, but apparently not when it comes to a sweet tooth! Plus who doesn't love Swedish Fish??
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Grand Haven, MI
My favorite flavor is usually red. I try not to eat too much gummy candy but these ones aren't too bad (at least the way I eat them). If they are super fresh (which means they get stuck in your teeth a lot more), I like leaving them out so they get a bit stale. I don't know why, but I like these better slightly stale, maybe because it's easier to get them out of your teeth and they're not as sweet that way.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Swedish Fish was my late night snack at college parties, I always kept a bag in my purse.
Shea R.
Shea R.
Benton City, WA
I love the taste of Swedish Fish, it's unlike any other gummy candies. Just hate the texture, sticks to your teeth really bad and I spend so much time trying to clean my teeth. I only eat a few at a time
Leida J.
Leida J.
Athens, AL
Absolutely love the Swedish fish. They are not too sweet or hard. Most of the other candies get boring and ultra sweet after a while but with this one you can keep eating them hour after hour and not get bored of the flavor. Love them!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
These are great the only draw back is that they stick to my teeth. I still will buy them though.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?