22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,506 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Nothung like Swedish Fish! Delicious and fun. I love the multocolred ones, too. Sometimes nothing else will do!
These candies taste great. They remind me of my childhood. They are the perfect chewy snack to grab on the go.
Meua filho Noah nao quer saber de outra coisa que não seja essas famosas comidinhas de peixe. Estou satisfeita
My son loves Swedish fish. It is good tasting and very fresh too. They usually give you a lot in each bag too.
Soft chewy and full of flavor. Swedish fish are my favorite gummy candy. So addicting can't just have a couple.
I buy these once in a while because I like the taste. I however don't care for the way they stick to my teeth.
Swedish Fish are the best. How on this earth could you say no? They are chewy, soft and have a wonderful taste!
One of my favorite all time candies! These are super sweet and soooooo yummy! Everyone in my family loves them!
One of my absolute favorite candy products out there! Super sweet and so yummy! I could eat these all the time!
These have a unique taste that I absolutely love. I don't eat them often but I love them from big candy stores.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos