Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Alli
Alli
Evansville, IN

People might never think to try these but they are delicious! Great candy to take some time to treat myself and a decent price if you go to the right store.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Elton, PA

Swedish Fish are probably the best candy invention ever. So good.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Dyess Afb, TX

One of my all time favorite snacks/candies! They are neck in neck with Sour Patch Kids for me! They taste great and are a perfect addition for a movie. Just be careful of them sticking in your teeth!
Kiley A.
Kiley A.
Jessup, MD

SO so so good! It brings me back to summer at the beach. I think they are a very underrated candy. Taste awesome.
May T.
May T.
Atlantic City, NJ

Swedish Fish has always been my all-time-favorite-candy.
Really chewy and yummy-ful!
Lovely sweet red fish swimming your mouth.
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
Mankato, MN

AMAZING! Could eat these for days!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
FLORISSANT, MO

I loooovvvvvveeee these so much. I get the family size bags and eat them by myself. The taste is sweet like a slight strawberry taste.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Cleveland, OH

This is my favorite candy. I usually have to keep them in the freezer because I eat them so fast! Also, I like to eat them before heading out or a long run. Give you that extra jolt.
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Hummelstown, PA

Who doesn't love Swedish Fish?! I know that I cannot just stop at one. I have to grab at least a handful.
I love the taste of these suckers. Yeah it gets stuck in your teeth, so what! :)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

Has been one of my favorite candies since I was little. Swedish fish have such a unique flavor that's super addicting. I love putting them in the fridge so they're a little chewier. Definitely buy these whenever I can.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now