Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Stacy B.
Stacy B.

Soft and fruity,these are one of my go to treats at the movie theatre.I don't by the big bags for at home because I would eat them all.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

Swedish fish, or gummy fish as my children call them are one of my favorite treats. They're not too sweet, they don't stick to your teeth which is always a plus!
Shane G.
Shane G.
Arverne, NY

I looooooovvvvvvveeeeee swedish fish!!!! Hands off! I really got a bad sweet tooth I can literally it the whole bag! This stuff man oh man! gummy fishes are so great!
Angela S.
Angela S.
Lathrop

They're chewy, they're sweet, and I just can't get enough of them. Once you try them they'll be your favorite. I guarantee it!
Laena B.
Laena B.
Saskatchewan

I live kick rice and I love raspberries so this is a really fun candy for me to eat. I also like that they come in a small package unlike a bigger lick rice package.
Valerie M. B.
Valerie M. B.

I love this candy, can not eat these in front of my kids though or they will finish the pack before i can even get to my second one.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Akron, OH

Love these!!! I frequently reward myself with these when make any accomplishment.
Alexis O.
Alexis O.
Visalia, CA

Swedish Fish is my favorite candy ever! It is delicious! It's a nice chewy gummy that just has a great taste that I can't even explain! The shape it comes in is so cute, festive, and playful! I would definitely recommend everyone to try Swedish Fish and fall in love with it like I did!
zuri e.
zuri e.
Hyrum, UT

I personally don't like Swedish fish, I think it's the texture of it.. And I just think they're hard to chew on.
Kim C.
Kim C.
S Hackensack, NJ

These are one of my favorite candies, and I'm really not big on candy! They taste so good, they're cheap, and they are so fun to eat.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now