Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Susannah S.
Susannah S.
Swedish fish are chewy and sweet. They are just sweet enough that you can w at an entire package without feeling sick.
member-e6def41f7
member-e6def41f7
Pasadena, MD
One of my favorite candies. I could eat the whole bag in one sitting. They are very gummy and chewy.
Denise L.
Denise L.
Chicago, Il
I remember getting these as a penny candy and buying a lot ! They have a great taste!
Izabelle D.
Izabelle D.
Orlando, Florida
MY FAVORITE CANDY! I love the chewyness as well as how cute the little red fish are. I don't know how some people don't like them. I could eat them all day!
Irina K.
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
A classic candy i used to buy all the time for few cents. They chewy and not bad taste.
Kameron M.
Kameron M.
New Martinsville, WV
I love swedish fish they are a little chewy btu amazing not my favorite but one the best candies
Kayla V.
Kayla V.
These things are super chewy! They don't have an overly sweet taste, which I like. The only thing that keeps me from gobbling these is how they stick to your teeth. I have to WORK to keep these out of my teeth. lol.
Kirsten V.
Kirsten V.
Norfolk , VA
There is always a bag of Swedish Fish somewhere in my home. They are such a deliciously fruity candy without being overwhelming. If you're into fruit flavored candy but don't enjoy sour things, I would highly suggest Swedish Fish. In my own personal opinion, they taste similar to the red Sour Patch Kids without the sour coating!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Overland Park, KS
I love swedish fish. They're so delicious and they're a fat free food, so i don't feel terrible eating them.
blaire r.
blaire r.
Indianapolis, IN
I love me some swedish fish especially when I go to the movie. Best gummy candy hands down.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?