Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Julissa R.
Julissa R.

Great snack and easy to carry around with you.
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Mannsville, NY

Favorite candy. I love them so much. I got a 5 pound bag once as like a present and they were gone in a week. Swedish fish are life
Sulema D.
Sulema D.
Louisville, KY

They stick to my teeth horribly but I find myself still eating them. Move over gummies! Pass me the Swedish fish!
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY

I don't like fish, but i definitely love Swedish fish! The only bad thing i have to say about them is they are extremely chewy, but that doesn't take away from the great taste!
Rian C.
Rian C.

I love swedish fish because they're such a unique candy. They're a weird shape, the texture is weird to chew and the flavor is weird but I love them. They're unique and delicious. I love how they feel to chew.
Brooke E.
Brooke E.
Dallas, TX

Swedish Fish are delicious! Not too sweet, not too chewy, they're just right!
Arielle D.
Arielle D.
columbus, Ohio

I love these especially how chewy and sweet they are.........................
Melissa
Melissa
orland, CA

Ive only eaten these a couple of times,there good but not the best candy ive tasted.
Meagan F.
Meagan F.

So so so soooo good! One of my all time favorite candies. They're literally addicting. I just hate how much they stick in your teeth.
Michelle l.
Michelle l.
Canton, OH

I love these candies. Their flavor is different from others. The only complaint I have is that they get stuck in my teeth. It's easy to get out but sometimes it's annoying
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now