Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kim T.
Kim T.

Don't get the mixed pack. The red is the classic and the best one they have. I like them when they are fresh out of the bag because they are crazy soft. This might sound weird but if they aren't soft I will hold them in my hand until they are haha.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Port Charlotte, FL

These are so gross. They taste like jellied cough medicine.
Heather B.
Heather B.

I can eat these things by the bag in just one sitting if I wanted to! They are seriously my favorite candy
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
TUCSON, AZ

Classic treat. Still love these
PAris B.
PAris B.
Bridge City, Tx

Some kids might enjoy these because its candy and they don't know the difference but I am not a fan, and never have been. They are kind of rubbery too me.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA

I love these gummies. The taste is great and they are a easy and fun treat to give to children. My favorite thing about them is that they come in different size bags. You can get a small bag for on the go, medium bag to fill your candy dish with, and a larger bag for stock piling.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA

These are one of my fav candy. its not too sweet & its chewy so i just really love them!
Natasha D.
Natasha D.

I love this candy. It smells and tastes so good. Its chewy and it tastes great!
Mandee A.
Mandee A.

Really love this candy a ton.
Anne W.
Anne W.
St George, UT

Next to Adam Sandler, this is one of the best things Canada has come out with. I am seriously addicted to these little fishies. I have no clue if they're supposed to be licorice or gummy candy but they have what I identify as a strawberry flavor I just love.
Now fishies....into my mouth!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now