The Best Gummy Candies: 17K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #4 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,858 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
This is my favorite candy!!! My best friend gets me these for my birthday and holidays!
Yes! Swedish fish are sweet but not overly sweet. A great treat and snack for any time.
Unhealthy, but delicious candy, gone in a second, sometimes taste slightly stale, though
Delicious candy. They still taste as good as when you were a kid. My family loves them.
These are legit my fave candy! They are so nice and chewy. They are also very sweet!!!!
These are a classic I Don't know anyone who don't like them!! This is my son's favorite
Prefect size bag for snacking.... if you love this candy this will satisfy your need...
These are my favorite candies ever. I can easily consume an entire bag! Highly recommend.
Swedish fish is really good! It the candy I get all the time, and I eat candy a lot!!!
I LOVE LOCE LOE LOVE LOVE LOVE LIVE LOVD SWEDISH FISH UGH TAKE MY SIOUL HUNNTY UGGHHHHH
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos