22 colors available

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

Buy on Walmart*
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Let me Begin by saying that these are my favorite candy in the world. These are the type of candy you don't get tired of and I always find myself saying that I'm only going to eat one or two then I finished the bag. These candies are not overly sweet but they are full of flavor! If you enjoy a cherry/ fruit punch flavor then you are definitely going to enjoy these candies. My only complaint is that they are pretty chewy and sometimes gets stuck in your teeth but that doesn't bother me too much. They are the perfect pick-me-up and come in a variety of sizes to suit any needs you might have. Give them a try and see how wonderful these candies can be.
Joanna M.
Joanna M.
Wahiawa, HI
Ate too many one day and have been turned off since i got sick eating too many long ago.
Aric D.
Aric D.
Westminster, MA
Seriously Swedish fish are the bomb dot com. If there was a candy that you could compare to crack while hustling out on the corner I would be big poppa and I would only sling the Swedish fish.
Carly N.
Carly N.
Westminster, MD
Loveee this! They have been a favorite of mine for a long time. The only problem is they get a little too sweet after a while, so don't get too many :)
Emily M.
Emily M.
Centennial, CO
These are by far my favorite candy of all time. I always buy them before I go on a plane or for a road trip, they just beat everyone. They are always good value (unless you're in an airport or candy store). Also, they have many different kinds like minis and the colorful ones. So good 10/10 recommend!! Especially with halloween coming up, the individual packs are great!
Krista F.
Krista F.
Elizabethtown, KY
I use to love these as a kid! I haven't had them in years, but they are delicious. I don't see them anywhere that often anymore. But i don't remember them being pricey either. So it's a good snack to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Lomita, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish Fish bring so many childhood memories to me. Being swedish I always only wanted swedish fish haha! The best!
Kathleen H.
Kathleen H.
Austin, TX
Hubby loves these, I think the gummy is strange- too soft, not enough bounce back.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Kentwood, MI
Low fat, great flavor! I LOVE Swedish fish. These are my go to snack.
LeeAnne J.
LeeAnne J.
Hands down, one of my favorite candies! These soft chewy little fish come in the perfect snack size bag that make it easy to take to sporting events, the movies or just to eat on your couch!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?