Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Donna C.
Donna C.
Fairbanks, AK

I love them and will eat way too many if I'm not careful. My kids love them too and I'd rather give these to my kids than some of the other candy out there. They aren't messy in the hands of little kids either.
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Pueblo, Co

I totally thought I was a weirdo for liking swedish fish, but I'm not alone! I have such a sweet tooth, but I like the flavor of these alot.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Bellbrook, OH

I have been a huge Swedish fish fan for most of my life. They are just the perfect sweet treat to get me through the day. I pick them up almost every time I see them
Quenisha B.
Quenisha B.
Columbus, GA

They are delicious duh. I can't say much more than that they are good to eat. No bad comments from me they can't get any better let's just hope that they don't tr to change it up. :)
Caroline D.
Caroline D.
Shohola, PA

I've loved swedish fish since i was a kid. recently most candy makes my teeth hurt but not these.

A++++
Keshia D.
Keshia D.
Hollis, NY

I love the taste of these and they are super cheap. it is always a staple at halloween.
Ari T.
Ari T.

Great flavor, fun shape and an amazing candy. Fun to use on top of ice cream and good to give out on Halloween
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Newtown, PA

Favorite chewy candy ever! so good and definitely hits the spot when I'm craving something sweet. my pick when i go to the movies :)
Daniela R.
Daniela R.

Swedish Fish is a delicious fat free snack that's soft and chewy. The only downside to Swedish Fish is if you have braces then your in for a disappointment because they are so chewy you will break or loosen something. One other problem with them is that they harden very quickly so make sure that you seal it really well.
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
norridge, il

Yummy, if you don't like sour candy than these fishies are for you! great sweet taste
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?