22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,505 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Just tried them last year and wish Inwould have sooner!! They are delicious and simple!! So good and flavorful.
Swedish fish are very addicting! You can finish the whole bag before you realize it. Would definitely recommend
I love the taste of swedish fish, but I am not a huge fan of the after-taste. They often get stuck on my teeth.
Nothung like Swedish Fish! Delicious and fun. I love the multocolred ones, too. Sometimes nothing else will do!
Great gummy candy for all ages, has an amazing flavor and adorable little fish shades perfect gummy consistency
What an original candy but I absolutely love Swedish Fish something you can find at just about any gas station
Great my kids and I both love Swedish fish!! Stay fresh in the resealable bag. Great for a little special treat
Family favorite. We always have Swedish fish in the house wether its all red or the colorful bags. Yummy snack.
Yum yum YUM! I buy these anytime I see them, because sadly I can't find them too often. But they are delicious!
One of my absolute favorite candy products out there! Super sweet and so yummy! I could eat these all the time!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos