Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Julia W.
Julia W.
Framingham, MA

These are such a yummy chewy snack. I love eating these while I'm in class or just watching tv. They're so yummy!
Sydney J.
Sydney J.
Bellingham, WA

People who don't like Swedish Fish probably got a two year old fun sized bag from Halloween. They're so chewy and you don't have to feel all THAT guilty eating them! ;)
Carrie G.
Carrie G.
Glens Falls, NY

This is one of the only snacks in the vending machine at work that I will actually buy! Low fat, satisfying (for candy!), and you can eat more than a few without feeling guilty. And I really like the flavor too.
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT

I love these sweedish fish! It reminds me of my childhood. I like that there is the option of smaller packs that keep them fresh and soft longer.
Jeanette Z.
Jeanette Z.

Fishes have been around for so long and are still amazing my little guy loves them and so do i
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Detroit, MI

I always wish there was more in the bag! They have a strange texture but are just delicious! Only downside is that the bag is single flavor unlike many nonchocolate candies.
Destiny C.
Destiny C.

I would get these all the time walking home from school. Still an all time fave to this day. Walk down memory lane.
Tina L.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA

Man, I love eating these candy and its chewy goodness and sweetness. Ijust love everything about it.
Kerri M.
Kerri M.
Lockport, NY

I am not a big fan of fish but these fish I will eat any day! Flavor is the best! Once bout a 5 pound bag and the fish didn't last more than 2 days..my entire household is a fan of these fishies!
Hilary B.
Hilary B.
Dripping Spgs, TX

I absolutely love the flavor of Swedish Fish (but only the red ones, haha!). These are best when they are soft and fresh. My daughter loves them too!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now