Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Brittny K.
Brittny K.
Dallas, TX
This is BY FAR my favorite candy. I always buy a bag when I go to a gas station or grocery store. They are the perfect amount of sweetness, chewiness, and flavor! Pick up a bag, similar to Sour Patch Kids minus the sour coating. So cute and yummy!!
Kyle T.
Kyle T.
The best fat free candy out there!
Danielle Marie P.
Danielle Marie P.
Russell Springs, KY
Just yumm...the only thing I can say is yumm. They are the best to snack on when you don't want something to sweet.
Susannah S.
Susannah S.
Swedish fish are chewy and sweet. They are just sweet enough that you can w at an entire package without feeling sick.
member-e6def41f7
member-e6def41f7
Pasadena, MD
One of my favorite candies. I could eat the whole bag in one sitting. They are very gummy and chewy.
Izabelle D.
Izabelle D.
Orlando, Florida
MY FAVORITE CANDY! I love the chewyness as well as how cute the little red fish are. I don't know how some people don't like them. I could eat them all day!
Irina K.
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
A classic candy i used to buy all the time for few cents. They chewy and not bad taste.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Swedish fish the best gummy candy ever! The bigger size are fun too. Prefer Swedish fish over gummy bears.
Kayla V.
Kayla V.
These things are super chewy! They don't have an overly sweet taste, which I like. The only thing that keeps me from gobbling these is how they stick to your teeth. I have to WORK to keep these out of my teeth. lol.
amy n.
amy n.
Swedish fish are my favorite candies. they are so sweet and a great fat free snack. once you start, you are going to have a hard time putting the bag down!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?