The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,294 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Classic candy! Childhood favorite, just the right amount of chewy goodness!
These gummy fish are delicious. They have a cherry strawberry flavor to them and are addicting.
One of my absolute favorites! Every time I eat them it feels like a throwback to my childhood.
I always but Swedish fish for traveling. Everyone always fights over then and the bag is usually gone very quickly.
Love Swedish fish! They remind me of being a kid and at the baseball fields! Yum! Done on this
WORDS CANNOT EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I LOVE THESE! I seriously buy them at least 3 times a week, I'm abscessed with these!
All time favorite treat. So good to have when you have a sweet tooth. I hide them so I can have them all to myself.
You can't eat just one or four or twenty! This is my go to candy, and it's FAT FREE!!
I love sweedish fish so much!!!!!!! i would probably die without them they are just that yummy
One of my childhood favorites:) they taste good but get stuck in your teeth so worth it though!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos