Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Huntington, WV

These are pretty great! I went through a period of time where I constantly wanted to buy these. They are so sweet and flavorful. I really want some now!
Diana G.
Diana G.

These are too chewy for me. They get stuck in your teeth and don't really have that much of a great flavor
Milton  S.
Milton S.

I don't eat these regularly, bu they are good. I wish it had more flavor, it can be blend after eating so many.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

I love these candies. They are sometime a bit to chewy for me, but a few at a time are just perfect. And they look like fish they are fun to eat
Tammi S.
Tammi S.
Whiteland, IN

I had these one time because, there was such a big hype about them and let me tell you its nothing great about these at all they don't taste good.
Kori M.
Kori M.
Shepherdsville, KY

I love these! They are so good and a great candy to get for the kids!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Tiverton, RI

Swedish fish are the best chewy candy ever. Love that they are individually packed keeps them fresh longer and makes it easier to grab a handful and stick it in your pocket
Danica Y.
Danica Y.
Yorba Linda, CA

When I was sick my dad bought me this giant bag of Swedish Fish. Embarrassingly, I finished almost two pounds of this delicious candy in under 2 weeks. I love how soft and chewy they are. And I can't get enough of the addicting fruity flavor. Swedish Fish is my favorite candy!
Nichelle R D.
Nichelle R D.
Denver, CO

This is just a happy candy. I remember when you grabbed a handful at the corner store and paid a penny a fish. These taste just as good, except they aren't rock hard from sitting out in the air. (smile)
Kayy19
Kayy19

Best soft candy out there. Can eat these bad boys anytime of the day!! They also make a great movie theater snack!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now