The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,286 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish Fish are tasty! I carry these with my sometimes when I am running a marathon!
Omg i would go crazy with this bag!!!!.............................................................................
WORDS CANNOT EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I LOVE THESE! I seriously buy them at least 3 times a week, I'm abscessed with these!
I remember eating these growing up and still to this day. One of my all time favorite candies!
I remember getting these as a penny candy and buying a lot ! They have a great taste!
I love Swedish fish,they remind me of my child hood and they remind me of all the fun that I shared with my friends
I have always loved these. They are perfect snacks for the movies or when traveling.
Classic candy! Childhood favorite, just the right amount of chewy goodness!
I always but Swedish fish for traveling. Everyone always fights over then and the bag is usually gone very quickly.
One of my absolute favorites! Every time I eat them it feels like a throwback to my childhood.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos