Add a Photo
Favorite childhood candy.
Kiley C.
Kiley C.
Lafayette, IN
I just started eating these again! I forgot how good they were! I love that they have their own unique flavor! Now I can't stop eating them! :)
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
The Swedish really have something going here! I have loved these since I was a kid. There is something about how they are soft in your mouth but hard until you bite them. Very unique candies.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Nashville, TN
I love Swedish fish. Every time I go to the movies, I am guaranteed to have them by my side. Only the red ones though...the multicolored ones throw me off.
Kirsten V.
Kirsten V.
Norfolk , VA
There is always a bag of Swedish Fish somewhere in my home. They are such a deliciously fruity candy without being overwhelming. If you're into fruit flavored candy but don't enjoy sour things, I would highly suggest Swedish Fish. In my own personal opinion, they taste similar to the red Sour Patch Kids without the sour coating!
Diana S.
Diana S.
Gaithersburg, MD
I am totally in love with them they are so good and addicting
Jena M.
Jena M.
San Francisco, CA
I was never a huge fan of Swedish fish until... I realized this was the best candy for people who hate every other flavor in the bag except the red one. Swedish fish are all red and the same cherry like flavor that's not too sweet. It has a bit of a waxy texture that I love.
Dani H.
Dani H.
Danville, NH
These things are the best. They're so addictive. They're like the goldfish of the candy Companies.
Lily W.
Lily W.
First came the gummies then came the Goldfish crackers. I grew up eating these little red fishes.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Waianae, HI
This is a delicious fish-shaped candy that has a cherry flavor. I could chew on these all day. I am actually just craving it writing this review!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?