22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,502 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Love these since a child my kids too can't eat enough will recommend to any age I'm sure u will love them also
These candies taste great. They remind me of my childhood. They are the perfect chewy snack to grab on the go.
My absolute favorite gummy candy is this original. I buy them when I want a little something sweet to snack on.
These I eat everyone once I a while. They have a cook texture and a decent flavor but I get sick of them easily
This is a popular treat in my household. My husband likes to snack on them and my son loves to play with them.
Can't go wrong with Swedish Fish. Classic candy that has a great fruit taste and is easy to share with friends.
I grew up eating these now my daughter loves them, they are yummy and we could eat a huge bag in one sitting!!
Can't go wrong with Swedish fish. I've loved these for years and will continue to buy when I need my sweet fix.
What an original candy but I absolutely love Swedish Fish something you can find at just about any gas station
One of my favorite candies!!!! I love the flavor, chewy texture, everything. I repurchase these all the time :)
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos