Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Krista F.
Krista F.
Elizabethtown, KY

I use to love these as a kid! I haven't had them in years, but they are delicious. I don't see them anywhere that often anymore. But i don't remember them being pricey either. So it's a good snack to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Saint Rose, LA

Just sit back and pop on after another in your mouth
Jenna P.
Jenna P.
rochester, NY

I love eating these all the time. whether at the movies or home they are just the right snack.
Erica K.
Erica K.
Scranton , PA

I love Swedish Fish. I love how they're soft and chewy . They have a nice sweet taste and are fat free which makes them a good "cheat" snack if you're watching your figure.
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
Milton, FL

I have never liked Swedish fish! honestly any kind of red candy I don't like etc..twizzlers,red gummy bears,swedish fish... I just don't like the gummy these are made out of. they are tasteless to me. I love candy but these are gross
samantha e.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA

By far my most favorite candy (only the original red ones). I love just about anything gummy and these are the perfect consistency! I could eat a bag every day.
Alice D.
Alice D.
Boulder City, NV

I love these. I always have and always will. Don't leave me alone with the bag, I'll eat them all! haha
Lori H.
Lori H.
Springdale, AR

Swedish fish are one of my favorite sugary candies. I like the small one best!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Tucson, AZ

I remember buying these in the penny candy store as a kid. I fell in love with them. I don't chew them I let them melt away to savor the taste.
Sabrina P.
Sabrina P.
North Dartmouth, MA

Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies. They have such a sweet flavor and I love to snack on them. The one downfall is that they are super sticky. I try not to eat them in public or else I'll have to pick it out of my teeth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now