Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Mackenzie H.
Mackenzie H.

I love Swedish Fish. They have the perfect texture, perfect flavor, and of course you have to bite their heads off first. They're the perfect snack to have while driving long distances since they're not messy and only need one hand!
Samaria F.
Samaria F.
Greensboro, NC

I love chewy candy and these are top of the line! They are a pretty old candy but they are sweet and fruity! I lvoe them and they are sold in a nice sized bag at most dollar stored!!!
I've just recently began eating this tasty treat and I don't know why I never tried them before. Low calorie, chewy, not too tart, full of flavor. What's not to like?! I never go to the movies without a bag of these.
Donna C.
Donna C.
Fairbanks, AK

I love them and will eat way too many if I'm not careful. My kids love them too and I'd rather give these to my kids than some of the other candy out there. They aren't messy in the hands of little kids either.
Veronica H.
Veronica H.
Marietta, GA

I am not a candy person, but these are by far my favorite. I'll buy these maybe once a year and it's about the only candy I'll eat. Really nothing much to say about them other than that!
Pat R.
Pat R.
Charlestown, RI

One of my favorite candies
Hang H.
Hang H.
Conyers, GA

This bring back the memories of my childhood. I loved eating the chewing fishes.
Daisy s.
Daisy s.
Schenectady, NY

I love sweets! Can't wait to try this. Will do another review once I do try it ❤
merri B.
merri B.
Garland, TX

I have loved the red swedish fish since I was a kid! I used to get them at Walt Disney World from the candy shop on main street! So chewy and delicious!
Heather J.
Heather J.
Charlotte, NC

This was the one piece of candy that me and my mother could agree upon. No matter who bought the bag someone elses hands were digging in. The have a great taste and a lot of smaller towns you can buy them in corner stores individually.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now