Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Aryn L.
Aryn L.
Alexandria, OH
Swedish fish are my favorite, it's the perfect little snack for the evening. The snack size packs are the best, it's just enough to keep me happy.
Deborah G.
Deborah G.
Spokane, WA
If you want candy, not chocolate, eat swedish fish. Yummy gummy candy.They are sweet and chewy. Also they are kosher....who knew??
Alexis O.
Alexis O.
Visalia, CA
Swedish Fish is my favorite candy ever! It is delicious! It's a nice chewy gummy that just has a great taste that I can't even explain! The shape it comes in is so cute, festive, and playful! I would definitely recommend everyone to try Swedish Fish and fall in love with it like I did!
emily c.
emily c.
sacramento, ca
I love these so so so much. I am a big fan of gummy candies and these are one of my faves.
Kristie G.
Kristie G.
I love these little fish! I eat them all the time, and keep the handy in a jar on my desk. Some try and remake these but they never quite taste as good
Brigitte N.
Brigitte N.
Sacramento, CA
Maybe it's because I like fish, maybe because Swedes but I love Swedish Fish. A classic, delicious candy.
april m.
april m.
Peru, IL
These are so good and they have been around a very long time. My son is 16 now and I still buy these for him, he is addicted to these. I think they are ok, but my son enjoys them.
Becky E.
Becky E.
Earlville, IL
When I travel, this is my go to snack! I have eaten Swedish Fish since I was a young child. I love the sweet chewy candy!
Faith B.
Faith B.
Decatur , Ms
I absolutely adore Swedish Fish! When I was a vegetarian they were one of my favorite candies because they were gelatin-free.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Chaska, MN
Delicious, addictive, no nutritional value, sticks to your teeth goodness!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?