22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,503 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
With Swedish fish, you cannot go wrong with the original. Flavor is delicious on its own so no need for others
Meua filho Noah nao quer saber de outra coisa que não seja essas famosas comidinhas de peixe. Estou satisfeita
Great my kids and I both love Swedish fish!! Stay fresh in the resealable bag. Great for a little special treat
I grew up eating these now my daughter loves them, they are yummy and we could eat a huge bag in one sitting!!
Can't go wrong with Swedish fish. I've loved these for years and will continue to buy when I need my sweet fix.
These candy fish are my all time favorite candy. I love the flavor. My mouth ks watering just thinking about it
Great gummy candy for all ages, has an amazing flavor and adorable little fish shades perfect gummy consistency
Hands down these are the BEST candy! I have a big bag of them at my desk at work I eat them almost everyday lol
These are not only great on their own, but also in drinks/desserts/etc. Such cute shapes, and they taste great!
my all time favorite candy! you can never go wrong with swedish fish, as they are liked by just about everyone
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos