Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Holly M.
Holly M.
Acworth, GA

My 13 year old daughter loves Swedish Fish. They are sweet and chewy and a nice treat every once in a while. They are "healthier" alternative to some of the other sweets out there.
Unyque C.
Unyque C.

The taste or flavor I should say is okay,but I never have been a fan of Swedish fish, there just to hard of a chewy gummy,which makes it hard to enjoy.
Emily B.
Emily B.

We did an "Under the Sea" themed birthday party for my daughter. I frosted the cupcakes with blue, used Nerds as the "pebbles", cut Fruit Roll Ups into strips to make "seaweed", and of course the best finishing touch was the Swedish Fish! Besides being adorable they are SO tasty!
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
Bonnots Mill, MO

These are good. They are chewy and i like to snack on them. However, i don't like the flavors that much. But I think they are good and if you haven't tried them, you should!
Jess T.
Jess T.
Kansas City, MO

A little TOO chewy
Jessica  E.
Jessica E.

Chewy sweet candy! Once you start eating them it's hard to stop! 😂 can get stuck in your teeth very easily and if you have sensitive teeth you won't want to eat too many. A big bag is around $4/5 and you can get them just about anyplace that sells food.
Haley F.
Haley F.

I have loved Swedish Fish since I was little. The red gummy goodness was a staple to my childhood. They are absolutely delicious. The only thing that bothers me is how easily they stick to teeth. I understand that they are chewy, but I wish there was some way to fix it. I'll eat them either way, though!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Westbrook, ME

These are a good candy choice because for me personally I can only eat a handful before I get sick of them. So it keeps me from overindulging.
Lou Ann G.
Lou Ann G.
Dayton, TX

Love this candy! It's a must get not only for myself, but for my daughter also. The flavor is great and satisfies my sweet tooth.
Ann Y.
Ann Y.

I absolutely hate these candies. I just don't like how they taste, it's like hard rubber/gummies. But on the other hand my friend loves them. It's just a matter of opinion.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now