Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Allison M.
Allison M.
Preston, CT

I have always loved these. They are perfect snacks for the movies or when traveling.
Rona L.
Rona L.
Federal Way, WA

The Red Swedish Fish is the best flavor, so why not have a bag full? It's one of my favorite gummy candies and are perfect in your purse for on-the-go because who knows when you'll need a sweet pick-me-up?
Olivia O.
Olivia O.

So addicting! I always get these when I go to the movies
Brittany Y.
Brittany Y.
Westerville, OH

I don't mind gummys, but these would not be my first choice of a candy. My son loves them, but if I had to choose between these and Gummy Bears I would probably choose the Gummy Bears instead.
Maritza D.
Maritza D.
pacifica, ca

These candies remind me of the candy counter at my local Sears when I was a wee lass. I remember beggingg for some every single time and getting a tiny little white paperbag with the yummy little fishies. All these years later I still eat them!
Ashton R.
Ashton R.

This taste awful.
Marlysha M.
Marlysha M.
Kissimmee, FL

Every time I buy these I always get the biggest bag possible I absolutely love these little fish
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Coppell, TX

I love swedish fish, they are so good and chewy. The only thing that bugs me about this candy is that sometimes when I go and take them out of the bag they can me a little hard, and it makes it hard to chew sometimes.
Chelsey P.
Chelsey P.
Janesville, MN

Super gummy gummy! They always get stuck in my teeth where I can't reach them. They have a good flavor but they're just too hard to eat.
dannielle d.
dannielle d.
Brooklyn, NY

Once I start a bag it's so hard for me to stop until the bag is finish I love Swedish fish it's just so chewy and nice
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?