Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Nisha D.
Nisha D.
Vienna, VA

I like them but unfortunately I'm allergic to it.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Dallas, TX

Love getting these at the movies! They don't give a funky taste in my mouth mixing with popcorn.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
West Warwick, RI

Love swedish fish! One of my favorite candies since I was a child.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Nesconset, NY

Swedish fish have a not too sweet but good flavor that are chewy but not so much that they get stuck in your teeth. I love getting them for the movies!
Maryy D.
Maryy D.

My favorite sweet candy. Don't eat candy like that but when I'm craving something I can definitely eat a whole bag of these! There not too sweet not too hard or soft just the perfect Candy! Recommend it to anyone and there not expensive at all!
Marian M.
Marian M.
Altamonte Spg, FL

These fishes are so good but sticky so i guess that what makes them fun. I usually suck on them before chewing them because their flavor is so intense. I can definitely eat the whole bag.lol
Roxanne J.
Roxanne J.
Stratford, CT

I love these little fish. They are the only gummies I eat. I like the distinct yummy flavor, they're easy to find and pretty cheap too.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Cincinnati, OH

I like the taste of Swedish Fish but I really hate candy's that get stuck to my teeth. It makes them very uncomfortable to eat.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
San Francisco, CA

Apparently these aren't even sold in Sweden. Why exactly are they called Swedish Fish? Who knows, but they're pretty good. The red and orange ones are the best.
Corey H.
Corey H.

One of my favorites! I love gummies, so these have a special place in my heart. They do get stuck in your teeth at times, but you forget all about it because of how addicting they are!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now