The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,431 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Addicted to Swedish Fish. They are super flavorful. Low fat. Perfect for when you are having a sugar craving.
I buy mass quantities of these for my skinny husband who devours them like hes the old man in the sea... needless to say he loves them i think they are ok but seeing as how i buy them and get to eat so little of them i couldn't tell you much other then they taaste good and don't last long in my home
It depends on the mood. You have to like chewy candy but I do like strawberry tasting candies.
These are my absolute favorite go to candy! they have a great flavor and are best when they are super fresh! Personally i like the smaller fish better then the larger ones, not really sure why but i just think they are better! enjoy!
I always buy candy in bulk, because it's a lot cheaper, so you should definitely buy this. The candy tastes exactly like Swedish fish, so it is a must buy.
This is a really chewy and sweet treat to have around! always purchase these at target , love it
Ugh, my favorite gummy candy in the world. absolutely looooove eating them. only hate how they sometimes get stuck in your teeth lol
My daughter loves these! I love that with a 2 year old they aren't all that sticky when they have been chewed on for awhile!
I love this candy. I have also used them and made an "under the water" drink for my kids. Used blue juice (ocean water) and put the fishy's in there. It turned out great!
Im not that big of a fan of these, my ex loves these things, there too chewy for me lol, not much flavor either in my opinion, good to suck on, so I see why so many old people like them
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos