The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,340 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love these soo much! I made the mistake of buying them again :) I used to eat them a lot when I was younger. I am so addicted to them now! I just wish there were more in the package. lol Not really or I would gain a ton of weight.
MY favorite candy of all time! I have been eating these since I was a little girl. The only thing I don't like about them is that they get stuck in your teeth really easily. The texture and the flavor is great, not too sweet, just the right amount.
They are a great candy for anyone! they have a sweet taste, i wouldn't choose this candy if i wanted something sweet, but they are good.
Swedish Fish are my favorite candy, I cant just eat a few! My daughter just made cupcakes for her bake sale and added a fish on blue icing so it looked like it was swimming.
How do you even describe Swedish Fish besides the chewy texture? I have no clue what the flavor is, but if "red" had a flavor it would be Swedish Fish. I buy the huge bag, I think it's two pounds, it's gone within the week with two of us eating them. They are delightful and delicious!
Mmm! They are best eaten fresh while they're still soft! I'm not a huge gummy fan but I've always loved these!
My favorite gummy candy that isn't sour! These are so great. They remind me of my mom.
These are so tasty and perfect size but they are very chewy and they he stuck to your teeth
Favorite candy by far! They have a sweet flavor that satisfies my sweet tooth and they aren't too sticky which I love.
I love swedish fish! Especially after the package has been open for a bit and they get a little firm.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos