Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Natalie J.
Natalie J.
Trussville, AL

I LOVE SWEEDISH FISH!!!!!!! They are so amazing! Definitely try these if you haven't
Shae H.
Shae H.

Great flavor. awesome snack.
Unyque C.
Unyque C.

The taste or flavor I should say is okay,but I never have been a fan of Swedish fish, there just to hard of a chewy gummy,which makes it hard to enjoy.
Sherri-Gae S.
Sherri-Gae S.
Windsor Mill, MD

Perfect anytime snack :)
Holly M.
Holly M.
Acworth, GA

My 13 year old daughter loves Swedish Fish. They are sweet and chewy and a nice treat every once in a while. They are "healthier" alternative to some of the other sweets out there.
Rachna L.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL

I hate Swedish Fish- they don't taste that great and they always get stuck in my teeth. This is one of the few candies that I am not a big fan of..
Lou Ann G.
Lou Ann G.
Dayton, TX

Love this candy! It's a must get not only for myself, but for my daughter also. The flavor is great and satisfies my sweet tooth.
Emily B.
Emily B.

We did an "Under the Sea" themed birthday party for my daughter. I frosted the cupcakes with blue, used Nerds as the "pebbles", cut Fruit Roll Ups into strips to make "seaweed", and of course the best finishing touch was the Swedish Fish! Besides being adorable they are SO tasty!
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
Bonnots Mill, MO

These are good. They are chewy and i like to snack on them. However, i don't like the flavors that much. But I think they are good and if you haven't tried them, you should!
Samara B.
Samara B.
Seguin, Ontario

These are so cute and so fun!! I remember getting these when I was very little with my grandma! we would take the boat over to the store and get gummies!! hehe these were always a fav as they don't stick to the teeth like some candys!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now