Add a Photo
Photos (58)
nichole c.
nichole c.
I love Swedish Fish! I have always been a huge fan of them. This is my go to candy if I want something thats not chocolate. DELISH!
Mayson B.
Mayson B.
Spokane, WA
I love swedish fish they are so good, I'm so addicted to eating these i usually try not to keep them around too much, although i love indulging in a bag once in awhile.
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Gadsden, AL
Swedish Fish have been my favorite candy since I was little. They are so good and if you have not tried them, you are missing out of a treat.
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
San Diego , CA
This has to be my favorite chewy/gummy candy out there. There's just something about the texture and the fact that they're fish-shaped that appeals to me. Granted, it does stick in your teeth a lot more than gummy bears, but I think it's worth it!
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Greensburg, PA
These little guys are sweet and addicting! I really don't think there is any other candy out there that tastes like these.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Middle Grove, NY
I definitely have to review these , because they are my husband's favorite candy. They are sweet, chewy, and not coated with sugar on the outside which he really likes. They have been around forever! He has been eating them since he was a child. Our daughters like them too , and every year they are in both their Christmas stockings and their Easter baskets. The bigger bags can be a bit difficult to find,so when I find them , I always buy a few of them.
Astrid H.
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
I'm not a huge fan of these because they don't really have much of a taste to them. They also stick to my teeth.
Meagan E.
Meagan E.
Bullhead city, Arizona
One of my favorite candies! They are so good when they're fresh! Perfect cherry flavor without being too sweet!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
These are amazing! The flavor is perfect and I love gummy candy, so it's a match made in heaven.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Berkley, MI
These little things are delicious and have been around for ages. I love the flavor better in these than in any other gummy type candy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?