Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jen O.
Jen O.
West Chester, OH

My go to when I need my something sweet! Ill portion the whole bag out into a normal serving size OR I'll eat them all :/
laney p.
laney p.
Hoodsport, WA

Soooooo good. Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you.
Christina V.
Christina V.

Love these! They're a great snack, kind of like fruit snacks! Or so I like to try and tell myself!
Laura M.
Laura M.
eagle lake, tx

I used to be skeptical just because of how this candy looks until I actually tried them . They really have a unique flavor. I really cant explain the taste. They just taste great.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA

I abesolutely posatively love gummies! Swedish red fish are an old time fave! LOL ;)
Kirnesha D.
Kirnesha D.
Chandler, AZ

Best candy invented!!!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Cherry Hill, NJ

I love swedish fish! They are very addicting and once I eat one, I finish the bag.
Emily P.
Emily P.
New Castle, IN

Love Swedish fish. They taste is different but it grows on you. They are like gummies I haven't had them in a while but they are so good and addicting.
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
Broadway, VA

To me, Swedish fish are just too chewy. It takes forever to chew them up and they get stuck in my teeth. The flavor is not my favorite either. I am not a fan.
Nuvia M.
Nuvia M.
Corona , NY

WORDS CANNOT EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I LOVE THESE! I seriously buy them at least 3 times a week, I'm abscessed with these!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?