22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,502 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Love these since a child my kids too can't eat enough will recommend to any age I'm sure u will love them also
My husband's favorite- and I always end up "having just one" that turn into half the bag. They are so addicting
Hands down these are the BEST candy! I have a big bag of them at my desk at work I eat them almost everyday lol
When I am not eating chocolate these are my favorite, great taste, great value, I've been a fan for a long time
Favorite movie theater candy! Doesn't get stuck on your teeth for being too gummy. My favorite childhood candy!
These are not only great on their own, but also in drinks/desserts/etc. Such cute shapes, and they taste great!
Swedish fish are one of the best gummies. swedish fish are my go to snack! the original flavor is the best!
My favorite candy of all time very good and vegan friendly which is nice and a bonus can't live without these.
My absolute favorite gummy candy is this original. I buy them when I want a little something sweet to snack on.
These I eat everyone once I a while. They have a cook texture and a decent flavor but I get sick of them easily
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos